PDA

View Full Version : The Oakland Raiders and myself thank you ahead of time!!

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 07:19 AM
For your Defensive Coordinator (who is awesome I might add - well better than ours) for getting a second interview for the Raiders job!!!

http://www.mercurynews.com/raiders/ci_19803183

Signed your Favorite Raider!

:wave:

Steve Sewell
01-24-2012, 07:23 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VX0SD_cazhs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

broncswin
01-24-2012, 07:27 AM
dude...if he goes to the black hole, then he becomes a ****ty coach.

AFC West Champs signing off

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 07:31 AM
dude...if he goes to the black hole, then he becomes a ****ty coach.

AFC West Champs signing off

AFC West Champs by default.... Your sorry ass team couldn't even WIN the AFC West...

I wouldn't be bragging! Next your going to say how Tebow is a great QB also...

Rohirrim
01-24-2012, 07:36 AM
Does the Rooney Rule still apply when it's a black GM doing the interviewing? ;D

broncswin
01-24-2012, 07:41 AM
AFC West Champs by default.... Your sorry ass team couldn't even WIN the AFC West...

Hilarious!:Whaaaa!::Whaaaa!::Whaaaa!:

You should be more butt hurt about what you gave up for Palmer...but you are a Raiders fan, so you are use to this kinda of F*C* UP

SonOfLe-loLang
01-24-2012, 08:08 AM

I ****ing hate this argument of "deserving it" or "winning it" WE WON IT. SPORTS HAVE FINITE RULES.

YOURE A ****ING RETARD

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 08:11 AM
Does the Rooney Rule still apply when it's a black GM doing the interviewing? ;D

Yep... That's why we are interviewing that loser from Miami...

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 08:12 AM
Hilarious!:Whaaaa!::Whaaaa!::Whaaaa!:

You should be more butt hurt about what you gave up for Palmer...but you are a Raiders fan, so you are use to this kinda of F*C* UP

Palmer is a pro bowl QB if you didn't know... We have him now and THREE great QB's... with the fastest WR corps in the NFL...

With a great RB... Be afraid... Be very afraid!!!

bendog
01-24-2012, 08:13 AM
Oakland is where coaches go to die

Spider
01-24-2012, 08:14 AM
lol ;D

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 08:14 AM
I ****ing hate this argument of "deserving it" or "winning it" WE WON IT. SPORTS HAVE FINITE RULES.

YOURE A ****ING RETARD

I'm retarded? Really? What game did you "WIN" to put you into the playoff genius?!?!

You lost genius!!! LOST!!! With that outstanding QB of yours... LOST!!! And because of the rules - you landed in the playoffs...

You didn't WIN ****...

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 08:15 AM
Oakland is where coaches go to die

I've heard that about a couple teams... But, we are on the verge of rising again... Once we do...

You'll be back licking our dirty cleates!!!

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 08:16 AM
lol ;D

Pide Piper!!!

How goest he ladies?!?! I dissed my 26 year old... just too young and wanted to party every day...

bendog
01-24-2012, 08:19 AM
I've heard that about a couple teams... But, we are on the verge of rising again... Once we do...

You'll be back licking our dirty cleates!!!

nah, there's still the ghost of Al in the lockerroom. Two QB's, a host of guys who choose not to show up mentally for games and no leadership. It'll take a total housecleaning, and that's not a job for a rook HC. I hope Allen passes because Den will continue drafting defense, and he'll have better opportunities down the road. He's young. Capers is your guy.

Eldorado
01-24-2012, 08:19 AM
I'm retarded? Really? What game did you "WIN" to put you into the playoff genius?!?!

You lost genius!!! LOST!!! With that outstanding QB of yours... LOST!!! And because of the rules - you landed in the playoffs...

You didn't WIN ****...

Turned out this one was pretty important:

Coverage: CBS
4:05 PM ET, November 6, 2011
Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, Oakland, CA
1 2 3 4 T
DEN 7 0 17 14 38
OAK 3 14 7 0 24

houghtam
01-24-2012, 08:20 AM

You didn't WIN ****...

Take your pic, Munson, there were 8 of them.

bendog
01-24-2012, 08:22 AM
Turned out this one was pretty important:

Coverage: CBS
4:05 PM ET, November 6, 2011
Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, Oakland, CA
1 2 3 4 T
DEN 7 0 17 14 38
OAK 3 14 7 0 24

Exactly. Den got in because the faide players quit on themselves, their coach and their dead owner. And Al did a lot of good, but that was a fitting legacy to the joke of a franchise he ultimately left.

BroncoBeavis
01-24-2012, 08:22 AM

You didn't WIN ****...

Won a playoff game. That's more than Carson Palmer's ever done.

2 first rounders.Hilarious!

TheReverend
01-24-2012, 08:27 AM

...but we DID win the AFCW.

...because TEBOW beat the living **** out of Oakland in the black-hole.

KO5K
01-24-2012, 08:33 AM
Palmer is a pro bowl QB if you didn't know... We have him now and THREE great QB's...

How does one respond to something as dumb as this?

SonOfLe-loLang
01-24-2012, 08:37 AM

You didn't WIN ****...

See, the best part about sports is that there's things called statistics that are finite. Its not something like the bull**** Oscars where the whim of people decide things. Its not as if a body of people said "ehhhh, you know what, lets give it to the broncos this year, because we like that Tebow guy." We won enough games to win the division, and tie breakers or not, thats the way the cookie crumbles. So we did WIN it (you know theres 15 other games aside from the last one) and because we WON it, we DESERVED it.

So yes, you're a ****ing retard

houghtam
01-24-2012, 08:39 AM

Well, according to pricejj picking up Palmer is a good move...

Rohirrim
01-24-2012, 08:44 AM

You didn't WIN ****...

We didn't win the games necessary to win the AFCW?

So, what was it. Magic? Ha!

errand
01-24-2012, 08:49 AM
Palmer is a pro bowl QB if you didn't know... We have him now and THREE great QB's... with the fastest WR corps in the NFL...

And yet you still couldn't overcome the Broncos....all you had to do was win your last game...and all that alleged talent **** themselves when it mattered most

TonyR
01-24-2012, 09:04 AM
Well, according to pricejj picking up Palmer is a good move...

If you take out the part about them giving up way too much it was a good move. Unfortunately for them you can't take that part out!

bronco militia
01-24-2012, 09:08 AM
Allen may be a good coach head coach, but the Raiders will fire him before they ever find out.

TheReverend
01-24-2012, 09:10 AM
If you take out the part about them giving up way too much it was a good move. Unfortunately for them you can't take that part out!

I thought it was a good move regardless of the compensation, frankly.

...that was before they fired his main proponent (his OC at USC and also worked with him in Cincinnati).

Now it's just an amusing mix of funny and sad.

Gort
01-24-2012, 09:10 AM
i think DontBeMessin's Depends-brand adult diaper is a bit too tight on her today.

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 09:12 AM
nah, there's still the ghost of Al in the lockerroom. Two QB's, a host of guys who choose not to show up mentally for games and no leadership. It'll take a total housecleaning, and that's not a job for a rook HC. I hope Allen passes because Den will continue drafting defense, and he'll have better opportunities down the road. He's young. Capers is your guy.

Then in steps Reggie McKenzie of the Green Bay Packers as our NEW Al Davis and takes over as he has in Green Bay since 1994...

No worries... We'll be back in the Superbowl WAY before you!!!

Gort

tell her that Jeff Garthia was a 4x pro bowler too, but that doesn't mean you're going to win anything with him behind center either.

bronco militia

...that was before they fired his main proponent (his OC at USC and also worked with him in Cincinnati).

exactly....I'm not sure why anyone would want to work with this mess.

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 09:14 AM
Exactly. Den got in because the faide players quit on themselves, their coach and their dead owner. And Al did a lot of good, but that was a fitting legacy to the joke of a franchise he ultimately left.

That's funny... IF we are a joke... Who has more people in the Hall of Fame? Who has more Divisional Championships? Superbowl wins?

So, if we are a joke - then your franchise is just... well... retarded...

Rohirrim
01-24-2012, 09:14 AM
I'm trying to listen, but the celebration over our wild card victory is just too loud...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oXTsCIxhKig" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Peoples Champ
01-24-2012, 09:15 AM

Raiders should have been embarrased losing to Tebow by 14 points in their own place.

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 09:16 AM

Tebow did? Really? Did he lead in rushing? Nope... Throw for over 200 yards? Nope... Sack our QB or get an INT? Nope....

Exactly HOW did Tebow all by his lonesome beat the Raiders?

Why did you post this ridiculous banter?

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 09:17 AM

Why do you think this is dumb? OH - because Tebow's OUTSTANDING QB Rating huh?...

:thumbs:

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 09:19 AM
See, the best part about sports is that there's things called statistics that are finite. Its not something like the bull**** Oscars where the whim of people decide things. Its not as if a body of people said "ehhhh, you know what, lets give it to the broncos this year, because we like that Tebow guy." We won enough games to win the division, and tie breakers or not, thats the way the cookie crumbles. So we did WIN it (you know theres 15 other games aside from the last one) and because we WON it, we DESERVED it.

So yes, you're a ****ing retard

But, we did too... so that kinda makes you retarded... no point proven now is there... You made it to the playoff with the same record as we did... If those "rules" dealt with points scored offensive/defensive prowress - we would be in the playoffs instead of you.

TheReverend
01-24-2012, 09:20 AM
Tebow did? Really? Did he lead in rushing? Nope... Throw for over 200 yards? Nope... Sack our QB or get an INT? Nope....

Well, not only did he outrush your leading rusher, he also threw for a pair of TDs and opened things up for McGahee to go over a buck fifty on your team (ex: McGahee's 60 yard TD was off the zone-read).

...in your house.

lol

Why do you think Allen is your leading candidate? Your team is telegraphing that it's primary concern is finding ways to stop Tebow.

Gort

how did Aaron Rodgers all by his lonesome win the SB last year?

how did Drew Brees all by his lonesome win the SB the year before that?

QBs get the credit/blame for the outcome. that's just the way it is. your argument has been analyzed and found lacking. you are a failure. go away.

DontBeMessin
And yet you still couldn't overcome the Broncos....all you had to do was win your last game...and all that alleged talent **** themselves when it mattered most

Bad coaching... But, your sorry Bronco's did the same thing as we did...

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 09:24 AM

Oh because Hugh did so well in Cincy... Yep... Showed so much promise of why the players quit on him...

Yep..

TheReverend
Bad coaching... But, your sorry Bronco's did the same thing as we did...

If you were a smarter human you'd make for a much better troll.

Sadly, you're not.

Kaylore

You didn't WIN ****...

We swept the AFC West on the road, retard. Or do you have to win the last game of the season to make the playoffs, now? Is that a magic new rule DBM has invented? I thought you just had to win more games than the other three and win the tie-breakers....

Gort
01-24-2012, 09:25 AM
Broncos/Tebow fans

http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/06/35/34/1693477/17/628x471.jpg

Chokeland Crazy Al fans

http://benmalmin.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/the-black-hole-raiders-fans.jpg

1) which fans are more attractive and presentable? Broncos fans.
2) which fans are more likely to help an old lady cross the street? Broncos fans.
3) which fans are more likely to steal your car and rape your dog? Chokeland fans.
4) which fans are more likely to ALL be wearing ankle monitors? Chokeland fans.
5) which fans are more likely to have all of their teeth? Broncos fans.
6) which fans are more likely to be gainfully employed? Broncos fans.
7) which fans are more likely to be on welfare and food stamps? Chokeland fans.
8) which fans are more likely to worship Satan? Chokeland fans.
9) which fans are more likely to donate to charity? Broncos fans.
10) which fans are more likely to have finished high school? Broncos fans.

TheReverend
01-24-2012, 09:26 AM
Oh because Hugh did so well in Cincy... Yep... Showed so much promise of why the players quit on him...

Yep..

Wtf are you even talking about? He was the WRs coach in Cinci and the players never "quit on him".

"Jackson was the wide receivers coach for the Cincinnati Bengals for 3 seasons. Under Jackson’s tutelage in Cincinnati, Chad Ochocinco and T. J. Houshmandzadeh became one of the most prolific wide-receiving tandems in the NFL. In 2005, the Ochocinco-Houshmandzadeh tandem combined to total 175 receptions for 2,388 yards, while helping the team secure the AFC North title and a playoff berth for the first time in 15 years. In 2006, Ochocinco (1,369 yards) and Houshmandzadeh (1,081 yards) became the first pair of Bengals to eclipse the 1,000-yard receiving mark in a single season. In each of Jackson's 3 years in Cincinnati, Ochocinco was named to the Pro Bowl."

Ugly Duck
01-24-2012, 09:32 AM
Raiders should have been embarrased

We are. Going from 7-4 to losing the division to an 8-8 team is an epic fail no matter how you spin it. Epic freakin fail.

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 09:33 AM
Well, not only did he outrush your leading rusher, he also threw for a pair of TDs and opened things up for McGahee to go over a buck fifty on your team (ex: McGahee's 60 yard TD was off the zone-read).

...in your house.

lol

Why do you think Allen is your leading candidate? Your team is telegraphing that it's primary concern is finding ways to stop Tebow.
That’s good… and you know now what happens when you don’t have a QB that can’t throw the ball… We have Palmer who threw for over 300 that game. Bush is our second string RB… AND it was Palmer’s first game with the Raiders as a starter…

Also, the only reason you won is we had three turnovers…

Kaylore
01-24-2012, 09:35 AM
That’s good… and you know now what happens when you don’t have a QB that can’t throw the ball… We have Palmer who threw for over 300 that game. Bush is our second string RB… AND it was Palmer’s first game with the Raiders as a starter…

Yeah Palmer, who is going to be 33 this year. Way to blow a first and a second round pick on a dude who will be out of football in three years. Awesome!

Gort
01-24-2012, 09:36 AM

that's strange... i thought we won because we scored more points than Chokeland. i never noticed a column for turnovers on the scoreboard.

Pick Six
01-24-2012, 09:37 AM
For your Defensive Coordinator (who is awesome I might add - well better than ours) for getting a second interview for the Raiders job!!!

http://www.mercurynews.com/raiders/ci_19803183

Signed your Favorite Raider!

Yea! Because we were SO good, on defense...

Wait...:wave:

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 09:41 AM
If you were a smarter human you'd make for a much better troll.

Sadly, you're not.

I used to like you Reverend...

Used to...

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 09:44 AM
We swept the AFC West on the road, retard. Or do you have to win the last game of the season to make the playoffs, now? Is that a magic new rule DBM has invented? I thought you just had to win more games than the other three and win the tie-breakers....

And how many game did you lose at home to the AFC West Retard? There were three teams tied in our division with 8-8!!!

You won on a technicallity. You were no better than San Dickego or US! Did you win more games? No... Have a better offense? No...

You won on default... We never played a "tie breaker" retard or else you would have had one more win that us!!! That's first grad addition - adding (1)...

Pick Six
01-24-2012, 09:45 AM

Used to...

Ruh, roh Rev. You hurt her feelings...:~ohyah!:

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 09:46 AM
how did Aaron Rodgers all by his lonesome win the SB last year?

how did Drew Brees all by his lonesome win the SB the year before that?

QBs get the credit/blame for the outcome. that's just the way it is. your argument has been analyzed and found lacking. you are a failure. go away.

Aaron Rodgers was a Quarterback and threw the **** out of the ball, Drew Brees threw for over 400 I believe...

They got MVP's if I am not correct. They deserved being stated that "they" won the Big Dance!

Also, how can I go away when I've been here longer than you?

Kaylore
01-24-2012, 09:49 AM
And how many game did you lose at home to the AFC West Retard? There were three teams tied in our division with 8-8!!!

You won on a technicallity. You were no better than San Dickego or US! Did you win more games? No... Have a better offense? No...

You won on default... We never played a "tie breaker" retard or else you would have had one more win that us!!! That's first grad addition - adding (1)...

Here, DBM, have some sour grapes while you consider the last time you guys won a playoff game Kylie Minogue's "Can't get you out of my head" was on the air.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_JNFvqLZICLI/TDD3uclvaaI/AAAAAAAAB0w/csXhZXkp2P4/s320/sour+grapes.jpg

:flower:

Jason in LA
01-24-2012, 10:02 AM
Raiders haven't had a winning season in a decade, and during that time they broke the NFL record for most 11 loss seasons in a row. So what's the point in arguing with a Raider fan?

TheReverend
01-24-2012, 10:05 AM

Used to...

Good. I don't associate with Raider filth.

TheReverend
01-24-2012, 10:07 AM
Ruh, roh Rev. You hurt her feelings...:~ohyah!:

Haha I hurt everyones feelings. Glad finally got to do that with a Raider trash-bag again.

broncswin
01-24-2012, 10:47 AM

That's why I didn't...:thumbs:...guys is prime example of Raiders Fans Hilarious!

Bronco Rob
01-24-2012, 10:47 AM
Raiders. No 1st round pick. No 2nd round pick.

Carson Palmer - ‎13 Touchdowns. 16 Interceptions in 10 games. A FIRST & SECOND round pick. Well done.

Raiders lost 100 games in 9 seasons.

Broncos last playoff win 2012. Chargers 2008. Raiders 2002. Chefs 1993.

Raiders 3 coaches in 3 years.

broncocalijohn
01-24-2012, 11:01 AM

If default you mean your crappy team Choking away and as usual when you need a win at the most perfect time then yes you are correct. I can only imagine how ugly of a women you are in real life. What hot chick would want to associate with Chokeland in the first place?

DenverBrit
01-24-2012, 11:02 AM
Carson Palmer trade could set back Raiders for years

By sending a first-round pick in 2012 and a second-round pick in 2013 to the Cincinnati Bengals, the Raiders (4-2) have gone all in for this season. It's not enough now that Palmer helps guide them to the playoffs this season, but because they've mortgaged a significant amount of the their near future to get him, the 31-yard-old will need to deliver well beyond 10 games.

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2011-10-18/carson-palmer-trade-could-set-back-raiders-for-years#ixzz1kP6O8X2o

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 11:05 AM
Raiders haven't had a winning season in a decade, and during that time they broke the NFL record for most 11 loss seasons in a row. So what's the point in arguing with a Raider fan?

And in your first 16 years of existance you won what?

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 11:06 AM
Good. I don't associate with Raider filth.

Yep - filthy enough to have three Superbowl Trophies.... How many filthy trophies you got?

broncocalijohn
01-24-2012, 11:08 AM
Yep - filthy enough to have three Superbowl Trophies.... How many filthy trophies you got?

How many prison sentences was that ago for you?

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 11:08 AM
Raiders. No 1st round pick. No 2nd round pick.

Carson Palmer - ‎13 Touchdowns. 16 Interceptions in 10 games. A FIRST & SECOND round pick. Well done.

Raiders lost 100 games in 9 seasons.

Broncos last playoff win 2012. Chargers 2008. Raiders 2002. Chefs 1993.

Raiders 3 coaches in 3 years.

All that and three trophies... All your wins and nothing... You have how many Superbowl trophies? Yea - you can win all the playoff games you want, but what is that if you can never win the Superbowl?

Like arguing with a Buffalo Bills fan... :)

Bronco Rob
01-24-2012, 11:09 AM
And in your first 16 years of existance you won what?

Since 1983 the last time the LOS ANGELES raiders won the Superbowl. The Denver Broncos played in SEVEN AFC Championship games and FIVE Superbowls.

Hope that provides some perspective.

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 11:12 AM
If default you mean your crappy team Choking away and as usual when you need a win at the most perfect time then yes you are correct. I can only imagine how ugly of a women you are in real life. What hot chick would want to associate with Chokeland in the first place?

I find it funny that you all must have your mullets in a ponytail too tight. Did your sorry ass team have a chance to win and wrap up the playoff BEFORE the Raiders played? But, didn't... and got put in a three way tie because you choked.. Could have actually EARNED that playoff spot and went out with a winning record, but didn't?

Also, the second most acknowledged cheerleeding squad is the Raiderettes genius...

cutthemdown
01-24-2012, 11:19 AM
Sorry Raider fans but once its in the books its an afc west championship and a huge win the playoffs. Team got great experience on what the playoff routine and atmosphere is like.

Raiders on the other hand now have to deal rebuilding with no high picks this yr. Palmer is horrid, check his stats, over 20 picks pretty much every yr. Also leads the NFL in all time pick 6's. He really is a Jeff George with a slightly better personality.

The Bengals credit Palmer being gone with a new atmosphere in Cincy that led to them finally being a bit better.

Raiders stink, the WR can't catch, the speed is over rated. Only Denarious Moore has anything to offer.

cutthemdown
01-24-2012, 11:21 AM
All that and three trophies... All your wins and nothing... You have how many Superbowl trophies? Yea - you can win all the playoff games you want, but what is that if you can never win the Superbowl?

Like arguing with a Buffalo Bills fan... :)

We have 2 superbowl wins since you sniffed one. All you did is lose the last one you were in.

cutthemdown
01-24-2012, 11:23 AM
I'll take some late 90's superbowls over having to go back to what the early 80's and before that 70's and 60's? Raiders stink now and are on the way back to the toilet. Even SD and the Chiefs have more going on. McFadden always hurt, your oline stinks, your defense stinks, rout cant play, seymore declining, what is good in Oakland?

We have 2 young pass rushes in Doom and Miller you have crap.

I'll take DT over denarious moore anyday. All the Raiders have is McFadden and he cant stay healthy. Good 60 million dollar rb ya got there.

Palmer? int machine! hes horrible.

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 11:24 AM
Carson Palmer trade could set back Raiders for years

By sending a first-round pick in 2012 and a second-round pick in 2013 to the Cincinnati Bengals, the Raiders (4-2) have gone all in for this season. It's not enough now that Palmer helps guide them to the playoffs this season, but because they've mortgaged a significant amount of the their near future to get him, the 31-yard-old will need to deliver well beyond 10 games.

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2011-10-18/carson-palmer-trade-could-set-back-raiders-for-years#ixzz1kP6O8X2o

Some say yes, some say no… It’s really up in the air. He did good and our receivers were in and out and he didn’t have a connection with them really since they didn’t stay healthy. Next year will be interesting to say the least… Campbell, Pryor and Palmer all competing for the starting spot!! I love Palmer over the other two since he can actually “throw” the ball down field and be accurate. I can’t remember the last time we had a AB throwing for over 400 yards in a game (Gannon maybe)…

We have YET to finish a flippin season without half our offense on the sidelines injured… We do need to get rid of the crappy players Al kept like Murphy, Schillens, and of course Lamar Houston… But, honestly – I like Palmer behind the helm – he has great potential with a strong (and young) offensive line like we have and a run game with the fastest receiver corps in the NFL… I say – let him LOOSE!!!

I STILL LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!!

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 11:25 AM
How many prison sentences was that ago for you?

One, for beating up a homosexual Denver Fan for grabbing my ass at Cheeseman Park in Denver...

Rohirrim
01-24-2012, 11:26 AM
Some say yes, some say no… It’s really up in the air. He did good and our receivers were in and out and he didn’t have a connection with them really since they didn’t stay healthy. Next year will be interesting to say the least… Campbell, Pryor and Palmer all competing for the starting spot!! I love Palmer over the other two since he can actually “throw” the ball down field and be accurate. I can’t remember the last time we had a AB throwing for over 400 yards in a game (Gannon maybe)…

We have YET to finish a flippin season without half our offense on the sidelines injured… We do need to get rid of the crappy players Al kept like Murphy, Schillens, and of course Lamar Houston… But, honestly – I like Palmer behind the helm – he has great potential with a strong (and young) offensive line like we have and a run game with the fastest receiver corps in the NFL… I say – let him LOOSE!!!

I STILL LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!!

There's no crying in football. Or whining.

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 11:27 AM
Since 1983 the last time the LOS ANGELES raiders won the Superbowl. The Denver Broncos played in SEVEN AFC Championship games and FIVE Superbowls.
Hope that provides some perspective.

Your an idiot... You've been in six Superbowls...

broncocalijohn
01-24-2012, 11:28 AM
I find it funny that you all must have your mullets in a ponytail too tight. Did your sorry ass team have a chance to win and wrap up the playoff BEFORE the Raiders played? But, didn't... and got put in a three way tie because you choked.. Could have actually EARNED that playoff spot and went out with a winning record, but didn't?

Also, the second most acknowledged cheerleeding squad is the Raiderettes genius...

OMG! Where do we start. Regardless if we backed into the playoffs, let me quote you but putting the "Raiders" in some of those spots for you...

Did your sorry ass team, THE RAIDERS, have a chance to win and wrap up the playoff AFTER the Broncos played? But, didn't... and got put in a three way tie because you choked.. Could have actually EARNED that playoff spot and went out with a winning record, but didn't?

See how that works moron. We were put into the playoffs because YOUR RAIDERS team choked. All they had to do was win at home against a team that the RAIDERS stomped earlier in the season. Your team failed...AGAIN! While we backed in, we also wiped that away by winning the first game in the playoffs. But keep bringing up your 3 Super Bowl trophies when we are discussing the last decade. Those are great at the Oakland Team's facility but it doesn't look good when you are the second worst team since 2003. But keep hanging onto those 3 trophies as it gets you and the other losers through the day... or should I say the last two decades.

On to your cheerleading response. So, are you either comparing yourself to the hotness of the PAID cheerleaders or you are actually a Raiderette?

Gort
01-24-2012, 11:28 AM

the best 2-word response to Chokeland trolls is...

tuck rule.

Gort
01-24-2012, 11:31 AM
Your an idiot...

Oakland's stellar public school education on display.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_GXHMppAZBuA/TLNRta0Z4XI/AAAAAAAAAHE/UBUlqFwGHuQ/s1600/15320283_400x400.jpg

here's a hint... "your" and "you're" may be homonyms, but they are not synonyms.

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 11:31 AM
Sorry Raider fans but once its in the books its an afc west championship and a huge win the playoffs. Team got great experience on what the playoff routine and atmosphere is like.

Raiders on the other hand now have to deal rebuilding with no high picks this yr. Palmer is horrid, check his stats, over 20 picks pretty much every yr. Also leads the NFL in all time pick 6's. He really is a Jeff George with a slightly better personality.

The Bengals credit Palmer being gone with a new atmosphere in Cincy that led to them finally being a bit better.

Raiders stink, the WR can't catch, the speed is over rated. Only Denarious Moore has anything to offer.

Ah… I like true commentary!!!

People thought Gannon was the same. Palmer is not horrid… He is good… Tebow is horrid… I’m not saying I am resting the next season on Palmer – oh no… He has to EARN that position from Pryor and Campbell… also, I think you should wait until our WR corps is healthy before saying that… Bey will do better again this year. Moore will be off the chain and you forgot about our third WR who was injured that also has run a couple kick returns back…

Until next season!!

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 11:36 AM
OMG! Where do we start. Regardless if we backed into the playoffs, let me quote you but putting the "Raiders" in some of those spots for you...

Did your sorry ass team, THE RAIDERS, have a chance to win and wrap up the playoff AFTER the Broncos played? But, didn't... and got put in a three way tie because you choked.. Could have actually EARNED that playoff spot and went out with a winning record, but didn't?

See how that works moron. We were put into the playoffs because YOUR RAIDERS team choked. All they had to do was win at home against a team that the RAIDERS stomped earlier in the season. Your team failed...AGAIN! While we backed in, we also wiped that away by winning the first game in the playoffs. But keep bringing up your 3 Super Bowl trophies when we are discussing the last decade. Those are great at the Oakland Team's facility but it doesn't look good when you are the second worst team since 2003. But keep hanging onto those 3 trophies as it gets you and the other losers through the day... or should I say the last two decades.

On to your cheerleading response. So, are you either comparing yourself to the hotness of the PAID cheerleaders or you are actually a Raiderette?
Slow down there Tonto… I never stated anything like WE deserved to go to the playoffs... NEVER! Yes, we choked… Even if we would have won, I still don’t think we “deserved” to be one of the elite teams within the contest to go to the Superbowl. We sucked in my eyes. All our players were injured… I can at least be honest unlike you Bronco fans…

About Raiderettes… I dated one, can’t say her name but she also dated Cliff Branch (who is my favorite player) we talked about her when I was getting his autograph!! :)

Bronco Rob
01-24-2012, 11:37 AM
Enjoy watching that grainy black & white footage of Marcus Allen's 83 yard touchdown run against the Deadskins on the History channel.

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 11:38 AM
the best 2-word response to Chokeland trolls is...

tuck rule.

Best two word response to that is:

**** you.

:)

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 11:38 AM
Oakland's stellar public school education on display.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_GXHMppAZBuA/TLNRta0Z4XI/AAAAAAAAAHE/UBUlqFwGHuQ/s1600/15320283_400x400.jpg

here's a hint... "your" and "you're" may be homonyms, but they are not synonyms.

It's the internet genius - I don't punctuate for your...

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 11:39 AM
Enjoy watching that grainy black & white footage of Marcus Allen's 83 yard touchdown run against the Deadskins on the History channel.

Have fun watching NFL Network dice up Teblow in the offseason of how crappy he is...

DBroncos4life
01-24-2012, 11:45 AM
I bet this is the only question they ask.

So how do you feel about being fired after a year????

Bronco Rob
01-24-2012, 11:48 AM
Since playing the tuck rule game the Pats have won about 75% of their games & 12 playoffs games, while the Raiders have won about 35% of their games and I believe just 2 playoff games.

Stagger Lee
01-24-2012, 11:50 AM
Your an idiot... You've been in six Superbowls...

He said 5 Super Bowls since 1983. The sixth one(or first one, depending on how you look at it) was before 1983.

Reading comprehension--not a Faiders fan strong suit I see. Shocking.

Who's the idiot?

broncocalijohn
01-24-2012, 11:54 AM
I can at least be honest unlike you Bronco fans…

About Raiderettes… I dated one, can’t say her name but she also dated Cliff Branch (who is my favorite player) we talked about her when I was getting his autograph!! :)

First point, we came off of a 4-14 season and a 1-4 start so anything near .500 was bonus points. Making the playoffs wasnt in our plans this year or after 5 games. The other 3 teams giving us the West wasn't our fault. Instead of criticizing our team for our luck, yo should just stick to wondering why the Raiders are far away from the Raiders of the 70s and part of the 80s.
You dated a Raiderette? Aren't a chick? The Raiderette was a bi sexual and you are a lesbo? That would explain the love affair with the mystic of the Raiders. If so or not, if you dated a hot chick that dated Cliff Branch, you must be pretty old by now.

Pseudofool
01-24-2012, 11:55 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/24/report-raiders-considering-three-including-mystery-candidate/

Three candidates remain.

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 12:03 PM
He said 5 Super Bowls since 1983. The sixth one(or first one, depending on how you look at it) was before 1983.

Reading comprehension--not a Faiders fan strong suit I see. Shocking.

Who's the idiot?

The person who wrote that, then if that is the case, there should have been a comma instead of a period... You do understand that right?

Who's an idiot?

Bronco Rob
01-24-2012, 12:04 PM
The person who wrote that, then if that is the case, there should have been a common instead of a period... You do understand that right?

Who's an idiot?

Hilarious!

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 12:07 PM
First point, we came off of a 4-14 season and a 1-4 start so anything near .500 was bonus points. Making the playoffs wasnt in our plans this year or after 5 games. The other 3 teams giving us the West wasn't our fault. Instead of criticizing our team for our luck, yo should just stick to wondering why the Raiders are far away from the Raiders of the 70s and part of the 80s.

You dated a Raiderette? Aren't a chick? The Raiderette was a bi sexual and you are a lesbo? That would explain the love affair with the mystic of the Raiders. If so or not, if you dated a hot chick that dated Cliff Branch, you must be pretty old by now.

I do wonder what happened to the Greatest Team to ever Bless the field... You bet... We'll be back... Just like the Cowboys will... Just a matter of time is all.

It doesn't matter what race or sex or whatever... I dated a Raiderette and you've dated Jacky Sweatypalm and Vasilina Jerkoff... :)

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 12:08 PM
Hilarious!

I don't know why you did that - I didn't do spell check and corrected my error genius...

broncocalijohn
01-24-2012, 12:10 PM
^ So you are a lesbo. That explains a lot. Just wanted to clarify as I heard you were a chick. Well, maybe we shouldnt call you a chick now. Female? Butch? Shemale?

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 12:10 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/24/report-raiders-considering-three-including-mystery-candidate/

Three candidates remain.

Do you know what sucks? How many DC will this be now? Isn't it like 7 in the past 7 years?!?! It was your defense that got you to 8-8 and even Ray Charles at midnight can see that!!!

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 12:11 PM
^ So you are a lesbo. That explains a lot. Just wanted to clarify as I heard you were a chick. Well, maybe we shouldnt call you a chick now. Female? Butch? Shemale?

Name calling is childish and I will resort to it if it's funny! But, your post isn't even close to being funny...

I'll give you another shot!!

Peoples Champ
01-24-2012, 12:12 PM
congrats, you get a coach that led the NFL's 24th ranked Defense

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total/sort/totalPointsPerGame/position/defense/seasontype/2

broncocalijohn
01-24-2012, 12:18 PM
http://www.helloliefje.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/wtf.jpg
I think we found Don't Be Messin in her younger days.

Gort
01-24-2012, 12:28 PM

ack! my eyes!!

http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/EYE-BLEACH-SILO.jpg

Raider9175
01-24-2012, 12:38 PM
Do you know what sucks? How many DC will this be now? Isn't it like 7 in the past 7 years?!?! It was your defense that got you to 8-8 and even Ray Charles at midnight can see that!!!

Chuck Bresnahan is out there Denver. You better gobble him up before its too late .

tebowisdabomb
01-24-2012, 12:42 PM
Won a playoff game. That's more than Carson Palmer's ever done.

2 first rounders.Hilarious!

Wrong again.. A 1st this yr
a 2nd next year :wave:

tebowisdabomb
01-24-2012, 12:43 PM
Yes Chuck B is available... bring him in to get back at those nasty Raiders

Stagger Lee
01-24-2012, 12:45 PM

Well then, it was clearly a great move. A 1st and a 2nd for Carson Palmer. What an absolute steal!

tebowisdabomb
01-24-2012, 12:46 PM
Well then, it was clearly a great move. A 1st and a 2nd for Carson Palmer. What an absolute steal!

The price was high but Carson is a great QB...

Stagger Lee
01-24-2012, 12:49 PM

I agree with half of this.

Kaylore
01-24-2012, 12:50 PM
Now it's being reported there are three other candidates. In before DBM says she never wanted Allen!

Gort
01-24-2012, 12:56 PM

Carson will win them many superbowls, except when he doesn't. Carson is a leader, except when he isn't. Carson won't throw dumb interceptions, except when he does. Carson is a great QB, except when he's not. blah blah blah.

the Chokeland Faders got snookered. the Bengals waved some keys in front of their face and once Hue was hypnotized, they anal raped Chokeland out of several high draft picks.

Bengals 1
Chokeland 0

this may end up being routinely mentioned in the same breath as the Ricky Williams/NO draft/trade or the Herschel Walker/MIN trade.

Broncos_OTM
01-24-2012, 01:08 PM

Troll...

dude you sound like you're ten.

Broncos_OTM
01-24-2012, 01:15 PM

Your tears taste awesome this morning. What a decade.since.yall been to the playoffs?

bronco militia
01-24-2012, 01:19 PM
this years version of Chokeland Raiders was quite epic.

props on another fantastic finish with your pro bowl QB!

BroncoBeavis
01-24-2012, 01:20 PM

Wrong. I said it, therefore it is.

Watch the patented OM goalpost shift:

Well the difference between the 32nd and 33rd pick is really insignificant. So a 2nd round pick from the Raiders is virtually the same thing as a 1st round pick from say the Giants. :)

broncswin
01-24-2012, 01:30 PM
I thought bob was the worst on here...somebody just took over the #1 spot

tebowisdabomb
01-24-2012, 01:44 PM
Wrong. I said it, therefore it is.

Watch the patented OM goalpost shift:

Well the difference between the 32nd and 33rd pick is really insignificant. So a 2nd round pick from the Raiders is virtually the same thing as a 1st round pick from say the Giants. :)

Nice shuck and jive... you broke my ankles trying to cover you :~ohyah!:

Bronco Rob
01-24-2012, 02:01 PM

Tim Tebow has 16 career starts and ONE playoff victory.

Carson Palmer has 106 career starts and ZERO wins in the playoffs.

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 02:12 PM
congrats, you get a coach that led the NFL's 24th ranked Defense

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total/sort/totalPointsPerGame/position/defense/seasontype/2

And what was your ranking last year? DEAD LAST!!!! And you were horrible at the beginning of the season. It was HIS influence that got you to the Playoffs. Any idiot could see that!!!

Sure the hell wasn't Teblow!!!

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 02:13 PM
http://www.helloliefje.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/wtf.jpg

Funny becaus that picture is still a better looking female than anyone that has been in your bed...

:~ohyah!:

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 02:15 PM

We'll see if your saying that next year after he goes puts in reps with the first team...

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 02:16 PM
Now it's being reported there are three other candidates. In before DBM says she never wanted Allen!

Sorry, but I do want Allen... I want a defensive minded coach like Madden!!

Rohirrim
Raiders GM Reggie McKenzie disputes reports that Dennis Allen has been offered the head coaching job, telling CSN Bay Area's Paul Gutierrez that it's "not a lock, irregardless of other people's reports."
McKenzie denies that he's already in negotiations with Allen, as was reported earlier. Allen does have a chance to jump-start those negotiations in his second interview with McKenzie Tuesday night, and the fate of the other candidates hinges on those talks. "He could [lock it up]," McKenzie said. "Depends. He's got a lot of stuff he needs to answer." McKenzie has already learned to negotiate through the media. Jan 24 - 4:01 PM (Roto)

Oops. And if Allen doesn't get it, I'm sure DBM will still think he's "awesome."

Spider
;D

Kaylore
01-24-2012, 02:17 PM
Raiders GM Reggie McKenzie disputes reports that Dennis Allen has been offered the head coaching job, telling CSN Bay Area's Paul Gutierrez that it's "not a lock, irregardless of other people's reports."
McKenzie denies that he's already in negotiations with Allen, as was reported earlier. Allen does have a chance to jump-start those negotiations in his second interview with McKenzie Tuesday night, and the fate of the other candidates hinges on those talks. "He could [lock it up]," McKenzie said. "Depends. He's got a lot of stuff he needs to answer." McKenzie has already learned to negotiate through the media. Jan 24 - 4:01 PM (Roto)

Oops. And if Allen doesn't get it, I'm sure DBM will still think he's "awesome."
I would have serious reservations about a GM who thinks irregardless is a word.

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 02:18 PM
Carson will win them many superbowls, except when he doesn't. Carson is a leader, except when he isn't. Carson won't throw dumb interceptions, except when he does. Carson is a great QB, except when he's not. blah blah blah.

the Chokeland Faders got snookered. the Bengals waved some keys in front of their face and once Hue was hypnotized, they anal raped Chokeland out of several high draft picks.

Bengals 1
Chokeland 0

this may end up being routinely mentioned in the same breath as the Ricky Williams/NO draft/trade or the Herschel Walker/MIN trade.

Nope... You are wrong... You can't predict the Future and there has been as many QB come from horrible teams to go to the Superbowl as there has been ones that became busts...

You only say this because of what you WANT to happen...

Spider
01-24-2012, 02:19 PM
Nope... You are wrong... You can't predict the Future and there has been as many QB come from horrible teams to go to the Superbowl as there has been ones that became busts...

Hilarious! no head coach in the world is going to help you guys

TheReverend
01-24-2012, 02:21 PM
I thought bob was the worst on here...somebody just took over the #1 spot

Maxipad is the worst because he's ignorant about just about everything, **** talks (and not even cleverly...) and runs and hides when his team inevitably ****s the bed.

I would have serious reservations about a GM who thinks irregardless is a word.

In his defense, my girlfriend started using it a lot a year ago to make fun of it every chance she could by substituting regardless with it, and now it's full blown habit. Maybe he just has a quirky sense of humor...?

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 02:23 PM

I have no problems stating that of all the DC you've had... He's showed the most promise... You were last at 32 last year and now your team is 24th... quite a jump for a first year person!!

Archer81
01-24-2012, 02:23 PM
Denver DC = Hogwarts Defense against the Dark Arts post...

:Broncos:

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 02:24 PM
Troll...

dude you sound like you're ten.

Dude you sound like you gargle man juice for a profession... for under $20.00...

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 02:26 PM
Your tears taste awesome this morning. What a decade.since.yall been to the playoffs?

^
What?!?!

Did you have crack on your Wheaties this morning?

oubronco
01-24-2012, 02:26 PM
Dude you sound like you gargle man juice for a profession... for under $20.00...

Hilarious! Dude

TheReverend
01-24-2012, 02:27 PM
Denver DC = Hogwarts Defense against the Dark Arts post...

Kaylore's joke!

...and I need to watch those movies so I can get it :(

Rohirrim
01-24-2012, 02:27 PM

No. That would be Sir H, but I think it's just a hobby. ;D

Archer81
01-24-2012, 02:28 PM
Kaylore's joke!

Or read the books, depending on time allowance.

Archer81
01-24-2012, 02:29 PM
No. That would be Sir H, but I think it's just a hobby. ;D

Well, if you are good at something, you should be paid for it.

Just sayin.

Gort
01-24-2012, 02:29 PM

step 1) jangle some keys in front of the Chokeland head coach/front office.

http://www.momtopix.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/baby-keys.jpg

step 2) when the Chokeland head coach/front office is hypnotized by the keys, take whatever you want.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_f2D9BNX3iAQ/TSMqSZw91II/AAAAAAAACAg/e0QwAim7dK4/s1600/2011-Nfl-Draft-Order.jpg

step 3) laugh at the pathetic Chokeland Faders on your way out of the door.

http://larry5154.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/mike-brown.jpg

the Bengals executed this technique to perfection. two thumbs up for Mike Brown.

:thumbs: :thumbs:

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 02:32 PM
Seriously though... If we do get Allen... We will win the division!!! I promise...

In fact, as I did last year, I am willing to bet my avatar on the first time we meet!!! Put up or shut up and I will not bet people I know will Cheeseman Park out of it...

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 02:33 PM
step 1) jangle some keys in front of the Chokeland head coach/front office.

http://www.momtopix.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/baby-keys.jpg

step 2) when the Chokeland head coach/front office is hypnotized by the keys, take whatever you want.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_f2D9BNX3iAQ/TSMqSZw91II/AAAAAAAACAg/e0QwAim7dK4/s1600/2011-Nfl-Draft-Order.jpg

step 3) laugh at the pathetic Chokeland Faders.

http://larry5154.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/mike-brown.jpg

the Bengals executed this technique to perfection. two thumbs up for Mike Brown.

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Want to bet an avatar that we will make the Superbowl before they do?

TheReverend
01-24-2012, 02:35 PM
Or read the books, depending on time allowance.

I suppose I'm just not interested enough in harry potter to do that (not trying to sound "cool" because I love nerd books)

bronco militia
01-24-2012, 02:37 PM
Kaylore's joke!

Harry gets a new dark arts teacher every year

Butterscotch Stallion
01-24-2012, 02:41 PM
Want to bet an avatar that we will make the Superbowl before they do?

Avatars won't even exist by then.

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 02:42 PM
Well, if you are good at something, you should be paid for it.

Just sayin.

REPPED!!!

Archer81
01-24-2012, 02:44 PM
I suppose I'm just not interested enough in harry potter to do that (not trying to sound "cool" because I love nerd books)

The DatDA position @ hogwarts is cursed by Voldemort when Dumbledore refuses to hire him as a professor. So every Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Harry has had either died, lost their mind, got fired, was a death eater, was beaten by Centaurs or killed Dumbledore.

\nerd hat off.

TheReverend
01-24-2012, 02:44 PM

Lol it'll be hologram image projections like out of R2-D2

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 02:46 PM

Because Taco John will have to disable that because half of you that bet me will be having Raiders Avatars!!! :)

Bacillus Anthracis
01-24-2012, 02:47 PM
So outside of the trash talk; what do Denver fans think of this situation?

I'm a Raider fan BTW. And yeah it's blasphemy, but congrats on the playoff win against the Steelers. I started out rooting against you but then ended rooting for you as the game went on. It was good to see the AFCW win a playoff game. Good on ya' for that.

So anyway, you just lost one of the main guys who helped turn your D around to the Raiders. I don't know if the guy's ready or not but hopefully he is. I just hope our rivalry can get back to meaning something for both teams again. The games are a lot more fun when I seeth with hatred at Denver instead of watching both of us wallow around like legless fat guys in a mud wrestling contest.

Butterscotch Stallion
01-24-2012, 02:49 PM
Lol it'll be hologram image projections like out of R2-D2

That is when the Chiefs win a playoff game. The Raiders superbowl is way past holograms....we are talking pure telekinetic manifestation.

BroncoMan4ever
01-24-2012, 02:55 PM

who gives a **** how it was won? it could have been won with a 4-12 record, and it wouldn't matter. the point is Denver was top dog in this division, no matter how it played out. winning is winning, it doesn't matter how it happened.

TheReverend
01-24-2012, 03:01 PM
So outside of the trash talk; what do Denver fans think of this situation?

I'm a Raider fan BTW. And yeah it's blasphemy, but congrats on the playoff win against the Steelers. I started out rooting against you but then ended rooting for you as the game went on. It was good to see the AFCW win a playoff game. Good on ya' for that.

So anyway, you just lost one of the main guys who helped turn your D around to the Raiders. I don't know if the guy's ready or not but hopefully he is. I just hope our rivalry can get back to meaning something for both teams again. The games are a lot more fun when I seeth with hatred at Denver instead of watching both of us wallow around like legless fat guys in a mud wrestling contest.

I hope you hire him. I was starting to get concerned about Oakland steadily improving. Would be a nice way to ease my mind,

Irish Stout
01-24-2012, 03:13 PM

Dude, do you live in Alter-verse? Everything I have read, seen, or heard, The Denver Broncos did WIN the AFC West. I went to a home playoff game in the Wild Card Round (which we also won), and I didn't think that happened unless you won something.

So either you are mentally stunted or you learned how to post from an alternate reality on this reality's Orange Mane. In which case I congratulate you sir and ask that you now close the gap between realities so as not to allow any good decisions the Raiders may be making (highly doubtful in any reality) on your side to seep into this universe.

Signed,

Irish Stout, fan of the 2011-12 AFC West Champions*

* Champions are people who factually and actually WIN

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 03:47 PM
who gives a **** how it was won? it could have been won with a 4-12 record, and it wouldn't matter. the point is Denver was top dog in this division, no matter how it played out. winning is winning, it doesn't matter how it happened.

Winning is winning and you won just as many games as the Raiders AND the Chargers..

Nothing to be bragging about at .500 now is it?

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 03:49 PM
I hope you hire him. I was starting to get concerned about Oakland steadily improving. Would be a nice way to ease my mind,

If we hire him – your team is DONE!!! DONE!!!! Our Defense will be better and your sorry ass team will be washing through another DC… If you do get good on D, it won’t be for a while, and if your idiot new DC keeps Allen’s plays in place, we’ll pick you APART!!!!

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 03:56 PM
Dude, do you live in Alter-verse? Everything I have read, seen, or heard, The Denver Broncos did WIN the AFC West. I went to a home playoff game in the Wild Card Round (which we also won), and I didn't think that happened unless you won something.

So either you are mentally stunted or you learned how to post from an alternate reality on this reality's Orange Mane. In which case I congratulate you sir and ask that you now close the gap between realities so as not to allow any good decisions the Raiders may be making (highly doubtful in any reality) on your side to seep into this universe.

Signed,

Irish Stout, fan of the 2011-12 AFC West Champions*

* Champions are people who factually and actually WIN

So basically since we had the same amount of wins... we also won the AFCW Division along with San Diego?

Question: Did the Donkeys win more games than the Raiders?

TheReverend
01-24-2012, 04:03 PM
Winning is winning and you won just as many games as the Raiders AND the Chargers..

Nothing to be bragging about at .500 now is it?

Broncos: AFCW Champs and conquerors of the defending AFC Champions.

Raiders: http://orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=101761

TheReverend
01-24-2012, 04:07 PM
If we hire him – your team is DONE!!! DONE!!!! Our Defense will be better and your sorry ass team will be washing through another DC… If you do get good on D, it won’t be for a while, and if your idiot new DC keeps Allen’s plays in place, we’ll pick you APART!!!!

I swear you have some mental deficiency. He wasn't even good... in ANY respects... not to mention you'll have one of the most inexperienced staffs (if not THE most) in the league.

Here's a shovel though. Keep celebrating digging your own grave.

broncosteven
01-24-2012, 04:08 PM

Going to run some 3 QB formations or just rotate them then punt?

Chris
01-24-2012, 04:16 PM
Rumour has it Shane Lechler will be the starting QB for the raiders next year.

DontBeMessin
01-24-2012, 04:19 PM
I swear you have some mental deficiency. He wasn't even good... in ANY respects... not to mention you'll have one of the most inexperienced staffs (if not THE most) in the league.

Here's a shovel though. Keep celebrating digging your own grave.

Yep, because you made the playoffs because of Teblow... :thumbs:

Any idiot from a distance can let you know that it was your Defense that got you to the playoffs!!! Going from LAST IN THE NFL in defense to 24 is a jump!!! A good one!!! Not many people, in their first year, has shown such promise!!!

Glad you don't see it!!! Glad our GM who has ran the Packers for the past decade did!!!

TheReverend
01-24-2012, 04:51 PM
Yep, because you made the playoffs because of Teblow... :thumbs:

That's actually completely undeniable.

Any idiot from a distance can let you know that it was your Defense that got you to the playoffs!!! Going from LAST IN THE NFL in defense to 24 is a jump!!! A good one!!! Not many people, in their first year, has shown such promise!!!

Our 24th ranked defense carried us!!!!!!! It was also 1-4 and a bottom feeder in the league, mind you, pre-Tim .

Glad you don't see it!!! Glad our GM who has ran the Packers for the past decade did!!!

:spit:

...You don't know who Ted Thompson is, do you?

TheReverend
01-24-2012, 04:52 PM
Run along little girl. This is sad.

orange crusher
01-24-2012, 05:09 PM

Answer: Yes, they did. Counting the playoff win, the Broncos won 9.

broncswin
01-24-2012, 07:16 PM

Hey slow down on the math...we have raider fans present

broncswin
01-24-2012, 07:18 PM
We Bronco fans also need to quit putting actual facts out there as well

Play2win
01-24-2012, 07:20 PM

Que?

broncocalijohn
01-24-2012, 07:28 PM
Seriously though... If we do get Allen... We will win the division!!! I promise...

In fact, as I did last year, I am willing to bet my avatar on the first time we meet!!! Put up or shut up and I will not bet people I know will Cheeseman Park out of it...

Big deal. You come around twice a year. Not even 1000 post in 9 years (which is 970 posts too many).

broncocalijohn
01-24-2012, 07:32 PM
So basically since we had the same amount of wins... we also won the AFCW Division along with San Diego?

PLease let me know the website to the 2011 AFC West Championship hats, shirts, etc. I am just dying to see it. Then again, a smart business man would make those items and every gang banging moron would buy them up thinking it really did happen.
Once you can prove that there is this crazy thing called tiebreakers that don't come into play when deciding champions, you bring it here shemale.

gunns
01-24-2012, 07:34 PM

You didn't WIN ****...

No the Raiders LOST!!! You're saying we couldn't WIN to get into the playoffs but it's not one game, it's the season and just maybe we WON when we beat the Raiders and they LOST!!! Or maybe you are right, we couldn't WIN to get into the playoffs. We didn't need to because the the Raiders couldn't WIN either and they LOST!!! That must really hurt that your team couldn't even WIN to get in.

Butterscotch Stallion
01-24-2012, 07:48 PM
Run along little girl. This is sad.

whats sad is how his posts are the same as Errand and Turd ferguson.

Butterscotch Stallion
01-24-2012, 07:56 PM
just had a great thread idea but Im too lazy to pull it off. puting it out there in hopes that someone will do it....

we take quotes from the tebow hater crowd and some from raiders fans and try to guess who said what.

anyone?

Turd_Ferguson
01-24-2012, 07:58 PM
whats sad is how his posts are the same as Errand and Turd ferguson.

Obsess much?

Butterscotch Stallion
01-24-2012, 08:00 PM
Obsess much?

yes. alot.

I hate whiney losers who pose as bronco fans to debbie downer the joint because they are internet nerds with no lives.

Turd_Ferguson
01-24-2012, 08:05 PM
I hate whiney losers who pose as bronco fans to debbie downer the joint because they are internet nerds with no lives.

You must be full of self hate.

Butterscotch Stallion
01-24-2012, 08:31 PM
You must be full of self hate.

lame.

houghtam
01-24-2012, 08:35 PM

LOL

/thread

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 07:12 AM
That's actually completely undeniable.
Then you could have made the Playoffs with my neighbors 15 year old playing QB. Thus, it was the TEAM that carried him. It was the defense that stopped the opponent, caused turnovers… You say this, and then in another thread you agree with Kaylore about his assessment of how good the defense was and how they “carried” the team and stepped up when they had to…

Get your stories right…

Our 24th ranked defense carried us!!!!!!! It was also 1-4 and a bottom feeder in the league, mind you, pre-Tim .
First off genius – Teblow doesn’t play defense so they improved without anything he did… Do you understand that? CAN you understand that? And that defense that went 1 – 4 is because that defense was ranked LAST in the league last year under a different DC… Why am I explaining YOUR team to you…?

Are you that ridiculous that I have to explain this?

[/QUOTE]...You don't know who Ted Thompson is, do you? [/QUOTE]

:spit:

He sure the fu## wasn’t head of all Football Operations now was he?

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 07:14 AM
Big deal. You come around twice a year. Not even 1000 post in 9 years (which is 970 posts too many).

Because I only talk football... I look at your crap and it's like you have no friends.

I have a life!

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 07:15 AM
No the Raiders LOST!!! You're saying we couldn't WIN to get into the playoffs but it's not one game, it's the season and just maybe we WON when we beat the Raiders and they LOST!!! Or maybe you are right, we couldn't WIN to get into the playoffs. We didn't need to because the the Raiders couldn't WIN either and they LOST!!! That must really hurt that your team couldn't even WIN to get in.

It did hurt that we couldn't win to get into the Playoffs... but, doesn't it hurt equally that you didn't win either?

Bronco Rob
01-25-2012, 07:17 AM
It did hurt that we couldn't win to get into the Playoffs... but, doesn't it hurt equally that you didn't win either?

So winning a playoff game doesn't help a team?

Only in Chokeland......

Hilarious!

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 07:21 AM
So winning a playoff game doesn't help a team?

Only in Chokeland......

Hilarious!

That wasn't the discussion genius....

LRtagger
01-25-2012, 07:24 AM

Yea, but it only hurt for us for a week.

TheReverend
01-25-2012, 07:26 AM
Then you could have made the Playoffs with my neighbors 15 year old playing QB. Thus, it was the TEAM that carried him. It was the defense that stopped the opponent, caused turnovers… You say this, and then in another thread you agree with Kaylore about his assessment of how good the defense was and how they “carried” the team and stepped up when they had to…

Get your stories right…

We were 28th in the NFL in turnovers FYI and rarely stopped any opponents.

First off genius – Teblow doesn’t play defense so they improved without anything he did… Do you understand that? CAN you understand that? And that defense that went 1 – 4 is because that defense was ranked LAST in the league last year under a different DC… Why am I explaining YOUR team to you…?

Are you that ridiculous that I have to explain this?

Small ball, time of possession, ball control and offensive turnovers.

He sure the fu## wasn’t head of all Football Operations now was he?

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s306/RoyPDX/spit.gif

Now you're just bragging that you don't know anything about football...

You're glaringly stupid. Congratulations.

Bronco Rob
01-25-2012, 07:37 AM
Hilarious!

That wasn't the discussion genius....

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 07:49 AM
Yea, but it only hurt for us for a week.

Thank you for being honest...

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 07:54 AM
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s306/RoyPDX/spit.gif

Now you're just bragging that you don't know anything about football...

You're glaringly stupid. Congratulations.

Coming from someone retarded means nothing...

Previously, McKenzie was the Director of Football Operations for the Green Bay Packers from 1994-2012

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggie_McKenzie_(linebacker)

Do you wear a bib? Does your mother wrap your keyboard in plastic?

DontBeMessin
01-25-2012, 07:55 AM

And? You get your panties creamed on with a playoff win?

Hilarious!

TheReverend
01-25-2012, 07:58 AM
Coming from someone retarded means nothing...

Previously, McKenzie was the Director of Football Operations for the Green Bay Packers from 1994-2012

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggie_McKenzie_(linebacker)

Do you wear a bib? Does your mother wrap your keyboard in plastic?

****ing moron:

"Ted built this house," Packers coach Mike McCarthy said. "He is responsible for everything that goes on."

From the article THE HOUSE THAT TED BUILT

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/23248/page/espntexas/the-house-that-ted-thompson-built

There's a reason your new fat ass GM was available... and it's not because he was a vital part of the Packers Hilarious!

Bronco Rob
01-25-2012, 08:18 AM
And? You get your panties creamed on with a playoff win?

Hilarious!

Being that the raiders haven't had a playoff win or a winning season since 2002 I thought you might appreciate the gravity of actually winning a postseason game....

Bronco Rob
01-26-2012, 08:06 AM
Thug Rolando McClain's trial set for May 17

Posted by Mike Florio on January 26, 2012, 7:14 AM EST

Raiders linebacker Rolando McClain found some trouble, or vice-versa, during a trip home to Alabama in early December. Fairly soon, he’ll find out just how much trouble that trouble will cause him.

Per the Associated Press, McClain will stand trial on May 17 for allegedly punching a man, threatening to kill him, and firing a gun near his ear. Specifically, McClain is charged with third-degree assault, menacing, reckless endangerment and discharging a firearm.

McClain has faced no discipline from the team, and it’s believed that he has evidence to undercut the allegations. He’ll get the chance to present that evidence in fewer than four months.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/26/rolando-mcclain-trial-set-for-may-17/

LRtagger
01-26-2012, 08:12 AM
Thank you for being honest...

It's not a matter of being honest. It was pretty obvious the fans and players were disappointed after the end of the regular season.

The difference was we got to play again the next week, having the game and the play that highlighted the entire postseason, and go into next season with some confidence and continuity. All this with one of the youngest rosters in the league.

Meanwhile you guys get to dwell on the end of the regular season all year while you rebuild your front office, staff, and roster...and without a first round pick.