PDA

View Full Version : Tebow. Vegas. Contortionists.

BowlenBall
01-21-2012, 09:01 AM
http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Screen-Shot-2012-01-20-at-10.42.11-AM.png

Tebow in Vegas, checking out a Cirque du Soleil rehearsal....

Chris
01-21-2012, 09:03 AM
I blame Tuten for his inability to do this.

backup qb
01-21-2012, 09:04 AM
Flexible Asian women! Yummy!

Kaylore
01-21-2012, 09:26 AM
<s>Flexible</s> Asian women! Yummy!

FYP

Boobs McGee
01-21-2012, 09:28 AM
He's OBVIOUSLY about to wreck shop with a bunch of hookers directly following these pictures. I mean, look how flexible they are.

PLEASE TIMMY, DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID!!

::)

Boobs McGee
01-21-2012, 09:30 AM
Oh, AND, he's wearing a backwards hat. ****ing hoodlum.

RhymesayersDU
01-21-2012, 09:32 AM
Don't be alarmed folks, he's white. So it's all good.

Agamemnon
01-21-2012, 09:46 AM
Looks like a dangerous place to be if you have an Asian or flexibility fetish, and you know those sexually repressed guys always have fetishes. Ha!

Bronx33
01-21-2012, 10:05 AM
Tebow: golly gee these nice young asian ladies are limber.

An average guy : good god i would love twist all these tramps into all kinds of positions over a bottle of jack

Agamemnon
01-21-2012, 10:10 AM
Tebow: golly gee these nice young asian ladies are limber.

An average guy : good god i would love twist all these tramps into all kinds of positions over a bottle of jack

By average guy, do you mean Orton? Ha!

Jay3
01-21-2012, 10:51 AM
That looks like one of the exercises Tebow does on the extra footage from "Everything in Between." He does this thing where his legs and hips have to be really limber.

Agamemnon
01-21-2012, 11:05 AM
That looks like one of the exercises Tebow does on the extra footage from "Everything in Between." He does this thing where his legs and hips have to be really limber.

And this would go a long way toward explaining why Tebow can run without ever pulling a hammy, while Moreno pulls a hammy by thinking to hard. Hilarious!

Jay3
01-21-2012, 11:08 AM
And this would go a long way toward explaining why Tebow can run without ever pulling a hammy, while Moreno pulls a hammy by thinking to hard. Hilarious!

Seriously, the DVD is worth checking out for that one workout. He does a lot of really advanced things. Not much on strength/size training. Lots of flexibility and ballistic strength training.

He lays on his stomach, picks up a back leg and curls it, points the toe back over to the other side, and slowly touches his tow to the other side of his body. Looks a lot like the pose that one on the lower right is doing.

Agamemnon
01-21-2012, 11:20 AM
Seriously, the DVD is worth checking out for that one workout. He does a lot of really advanced things. Not much on strength/size training. Lots of flexibility and ballistic strength training.

He lays on his stomach, picks up a back leg and curls it, points the toe back over to the other side, and slowly touches his tow to the other side of his body. Looks a lot like the pose that one on the lower right is doing.

Therefore my point. Seriously, Tebow seems pretty much immune to the conditioning injuries that so many of our players suffer from, and I would guess that kind of stuff is why. It almost seems like Tebow should be teaching our strength and conditioning coach, and not the other way around.

TheReverend
01-21-2012, 12:52 PM
Lol awesome thread

oubronco
01-21-2012, 12:55 PM
http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Screen-Shot-2012-01-20-at-10.42.11-AM.png

The chick on the rights stomach has some weird cameltoe thing going on

24champ
01-21-2012, 01:03 PM
Here's the point, for the Heathens (WINK)

MAYBE nothing comes of this. Maybe he nails some contortionists, goes to a show, has a decent time, comes back and has an all-pro season next year.

Some of us have moral issues with this behavior, sure.

However more of us are wondering if giving a barely twenty-something testosterone fueled kid more money than he's ever had in his life, and sending him into Vegas with some Chinese girls and some contortionists isn't recipe for potential problems.

That's to say nothing of the kids that look up to him and example he sets (fair or not, pro players are role models.)for others.

Do I morally disagree with it? Yes. But my real worry is he'll do something stupid. At the very least, posting up pictures on your twitter account of what you're doing is unwise. You're inviting all sorts of scrutiny and inevitable media attention that will make things more difficult. Suddenly you have an unfair reputation and are going to be stalked by the TMZ crowed. If you're going to enjoy yourself to that degree, have the common sense to not be broadcasting it for all the world.

Sorry guys, this is stupid on a variety of levels. :haw!:

razorwire77
01-21-2012, 01:07 PM

I'm worried about his mechanics during the rehearsal.

He's dipping his left shoulder way too low and his footwork seems to be terrible.

Miss I.
01-21-2012, 01:10 PM

Those chicks are Tebowing wrong.

HighCountryBronco
01-21-2012, 01:23 PM
Don't be alarmed folks, he's white. So it's all good.

WHEW!!!! For a minute there I was starting to worry!

SonOfLe-loLang
01-21-2012, 01:50 PM

MAYBE nothing comes of this. Maybe he nails some contortionists, goes to a show, has a decent time, comes back and has an all-pro season next year.

However more of us are wondering if giving a barely twenty-something testosterone fueled kid more money than he's ever had in his life, and sending him into Vegas with some Chinese girls and some contortionists isn't recipe for potential problems.

That's to say nothing of the kids that look up to him and example he sets (fair or not, pro players are role models.)for others.

Do I morally disagree with it? Yes. But my real worry is he'll do something stupid. At the very least, posting up pictures on your twitter account of what you're doing is unwise. You're inviting all sorts of scrutiny and inevitable media attention that will make things more difficult. Suddenly you have an unfair reputation and are going to be stalked by the TMZ crowed. If you're going to enjoy yourself to that degree, have the common sense to not be broadcasting it for all the world.

Not sure if serious...

houghtam
01-21-2012, 01:54 PM
By average guy, do you mean Orton? Ha!

He said average guy, not below average quarterback.

:stirstir:

TheReverend
01-21-2012, 01:57 PM

Quite possibly the funniest parody post I've ever read anywhere.

Mogulseeker
01-21-2012, 02:27 PM
Tim Tebow is training, no doubt.

broncolife
01-21-2012, 03:44 PM
So thats what hes into, that kinky bastard:)

Willynowei
01-21-2012, 04:41 PM
So thats what hes into, that kinky bastard:)

I'm into your avatar.