PDA

View Full Version : Timo Haters...Why Do You Hate Timo?

RhymesayersDU
01-19-2012, 09:20 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ehL-qKqY5pw/TwBwXhmQVoI/AAAAAAAADTA/D1NUzpuT63Y/s1600/timofey+mozgov+ap+010112.jpg

We all understand what Timofey Mozgov is as a Center. He's a developmental player who has had games that have been spectacular in both inspiring and deflating ways. Extremely high highs and low lows. However, the potential there is undeniable. If Timo pans out, the Denver Nuggets become Russia's team for the next 20 years and probably win some trophies.

So while Timo haters like to snipe at Timo with incessant comments about shooting and free throw percentage, etc, it is quite possible with many of them that there is deep-seated underlying irritation that drives their bitterness and their rejection of even the idea that Timo can succeed. The idea that people can have that much hate toward Timo because of the way he plays basketball just doesnt make sense and doesnt seem like a legitimate premise.

OBF1
01-19-2012, 10:49 PM
Where is the he is too damn White to be Right option???

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-19-2012, 11:15 PM
white guys cant jump end of discussion

BroncoMatt
01-19-2012, 11:29 PM
Timo has been real nice for the Nuggets. He, just like the rest of the team, are very young and a little inconsistent. But there is real potential there for him.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-20-2012, 12:12 AM
actually since i dont follow bball much i never knew who he is or how good he plays

houghtam
01-20-2012, 12:14 AM
Thank you, BroncoMatt, for restoring my faith in this board.

RhymesayersDU
01-20-2012, 07:30 AM
Where is the he is too damn White to be Right option???

white guys cant jump end of discussion

DAMNIT, I got so caught up trying to parody Llama's thread I missed 2 golden poll options.