PDA

View Full Version : Tebow lovers... why don't you hate Tebow?

Mogulseeker
01-19-2012, 06:10 PM
:)

oubronco
01-19-2012, 06:18 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=30044&stc=1&d=1327019620

BroncoBeavis
01-19-2012, 06:21 PM
Hmmmm... how about he DIDN'T smoke my college in a BCS National Championship Game.

rbackfactory80
01-19-2012, 06:24 PM
Cause we are smart and know talent when we see it.

ColoradoDarin
01-19-2012, 06:26 PM
Because thanks to him and about a million local Gator fans, I get to see Broncos football on regular TV instead of shelling out $$$ to DirecTV (last 2 years) or finding an online stream (this year when Jax was on at the same time).

El Minion
01-19-2012, 06:29 PM

MacGruder
01-19-2012, 06:49 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=30044&stc=1&d=1327019620

Wasn't this Elway fans for most of his career until the league bailed him out?

Hilarious!

Turd_Ferguson
01-19-2012, 07:09 PM
Wasn't this Elway fans for most of his career until the league bailed him out?

Hilarious!

How was it again the league bailed Elway out? I just have to hear this.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-19-2012, 07:22 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Iu7vySQbgXI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
this whole thread is this

MacGruder
01-19-2012, 08:16 PM

We all know how sports leagues bned officiating to veteran star players. Elway winning at the end of his career is a lot less impressive for this reason. It should really have an asterisk...

errand
01-19-2012, 08:22 PM
We all know how sports leagues bned officiating to veteran star players. Elway winning at the end of his career is a lot less impressive for this reason. It should really have an asterisk...

Wow...I'm not saying you're stupid...but wouldn't you have to be to think that elway's career should have an asterisk?

Nose
01-19-2012, 08:22 PM
http://deliciouscake.wazdat.com/img/U-TROLLIN-Y-U-DO-DIS.jpg

Nose

Popps
01-19-2012, 08:26 PM
Lame thread. No poll.

Popps

TDmvp
01-19-2012, 08:28 PM

:spit: You can't be that retarded.

Macgruder I don't dislike you and don't really ride you that hard for your sillyness
but that was one of the dumbest comments in OM history.

Like WTC tuning fork stupid.

MacGruder
01-19-2012, 08:29 PM
Wow...I'm not saying you're stupid...but wouldn't you have to be to think that elway's career should have an asterisk?

Do you think Brady's wins now should have an asterisk the way he is officiated? Did you not see the way Tebow and his team were officiated all season?

Shocking how delusional people can be when it suits them...

MacGruder
01-19-2012, 08:30 PM
:spit: You can't be that retarded.

Macgruder I don't dislike you and don't really ride you that hard for your sillyness
but that was one of the dumbest comments in OM history.

Go to sleep sheep... go to sleep...

TDmvp
01-19-2012, 08:31 PM
Go to sleep sheep... go to sleep...

So you can be that retarded ... Nm ...

MacGruder
01-19-2012, 08:36 PM
So you can be that retarded ... Nm ...

Yet you didn't come running to defend "Tebow fans" from absurd criticism.. that's why you fail..

TDmvp
01-19-2012, 08:41 PM
Yet you didn't come running to defend "Tebow fans" from absurd criticism.. that's why you fail..

You're moron. I've defended TEBOW ...but no way I'll defend morons like yourself when they make absurd claims like some of the Tebow fanatics make.

Personally I think you're just trolling and don't believe 90% of the bs you post.
If you do please get a vasectomy. We got enough stupid.

But most of your post I read and just laugh cause there is no way you're that stupid and if you are I feel sorry for you and hope you can get help.

MacGruder
01-19-2012, 08:50 PM
Absurd claims about Tebow that were proven emphatically right this season?

Just like there is documented evidence to prove resonant energy was used to take down the WTC...

But go ahead.. bury your head in the sand.. it's much easier that way.

Blueflame
01-19-2012, 08:50 PM
Lame thread. No poll.

Popps

The oversight is now rectified... ;D :wiggle:

Flex Gunmetal
01-19-2012, 08:56 PM
People like macguder, bob etc are why

MacGruder
01-19-2012, 08:59 PM

This is a lame excuse... most people defend Tebow because he was so irrationally hated..

3. it is accepted as self evident..

Now it's being accepted Tebow is a great player so it's his fans fault for why he was attacked.. just all part of the witch hunt..

Turd_Ferguson
01-19-2012, 09:05 PM
Now it's being accepted Tebow is a great player so it's his fans fault for why he was attacked.. just all part of the witch hunt..

Umm Who are the people, outside of yourself, Epicdouchbag, and jhns, calling Tebow a great player?

MacGruder
01-19-2012, 09:12 PM
Umm Who are the people, outside of yourself, Epicdouchbag, and jhns, calling Tebow a great player?

He was voted the #1 favorite athlete over Kobe Bryant in a recent ESPN poll...

Opposing players are starting to call him a great player. The Pats D lineman said Tebow was the toughest strongest QB he'd ever faced..

People are including him in talks comparing him to Steve Young and Mike Vick.. if you had done that last season or the season before people would have literally stoned you or called you a lunatic Tebow homer...

broncocalijohn
01-19-2012, 09:48 PM
:spit: You can be that retarded.

Macgruder I don't like you and don't really ride you that hard for your complete irrational thought and behavior
but you are one of the dumbest posters in OM history.

Fixed it for you. Why is this moran allowed to dummy down the site?

Mogulseeker
01-19-2012, 09:54 PM

I had to unblock him to see all the hullabaloo... but seriously?

Five Super Bowls.

MacGruder
01-19-2012, 10:05 PM
"leave Elway alone MacGriuder!" lol

Mogulseeker
01-19-2012, 10:38 PM
<iframe frameborder="no" width="480" height="270" scrolling="no" src="http://www.theonion.com/video_embed/?id=27096"></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.theonion.com/articles/tebows-defeat-restores-nations-faith-in-god,27096/" target="_blank" title="Tebow’s Defeat Restores Nation’s Faith In God">Tebow’s Defeat Restores Nation’s Faith In God</a>

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-19-2012, 11:07 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NSqXdg7ZDLc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rohirrim
01-19-2012, 11:17 PM

Your mastery of stupid is awe-inspiring. Is it just hard work, or talent alone?

MacGruder
01-19-2012, 11:29 PM
"Leave Elway alone MacGruder!"

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-20-2012, 12:08 AM
its obvious gruddy ol boy is tryin to piss all of you off by acting stupid .only a lil teenage child would act like this , but yet we all go along with eyes wide open playing these games all over the net .
you think after seeing this happen over and over with this.
no sane person who dont got a mind rotting from aids would really put forth such silly nonsense. he is obviously a troll or something

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-20-2012, 12:10 AM

gruddy is trolling you cmon its obvious

Play2win
01-20-2012, 12:39 AM
Tebow is unskilled at a position that demands skill. Right now, Tebow flat-out sucks at being a Quarterback in the NFL.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-20-2012, 01:12 AM
i will give tebow 16 more games if he sucks well we can get a high draft pick and get someone better . win win

MacGruder
01-20-2012, 01:43 AM
What about Elway? He is supposed to be some football genius.. chose Orton over Tebow and Orton tanked and Tebow schooled him.

If Elway is such a genius why did he make Orton even worse than with mcD?

"Leave Elway alone!"

strafen
01-20-2012, 07:09 AM
What about Elway? He is supposed to be some football genius.. chose Orton over Tebow and Orton tanked and Tebow schooled him.

If Elway is such a genius why did he make Orton even worse than with mcD?

"Leave Elway alone!"Because your stupid ass, I'm officially hating Tebow.
I hope he never makes it as a QB in the NFL.
This **** from his zealot followers is ridiculous.
The only way this **** ends is Tebow failing, and I really hope he dioes now!

Elway already knows he ain't going that far with Tebow. Trade his ass to a team in Florida so he can take these morons with him...

Kaylore
01-20-2012, 07:19 AM
I love Tebow because I'm Mormon.

Mogulseeker
01-20-2012, 08:29 AM
I love Tebow because I'm Mormon.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=3470595#post3470595

BTW... I don't know where that poll came from... I didn't put it there.

oubronco
01-20-2012, 08:49 AM
Because your stupid ass, I'm officially hating Tebow.

Elway already knows he ain't going that far with Tebow. Trade his ass to a team in Florida so he can take these morons with him...

Hilarious!

Turd_Ferguson
01-20-2012, 09:15 AM
Because your stupid ass, I'm officially hating Tebow.

Its weird isn't it? Its like they want people to hate Tebow, and their chosen way of getting this to happen is trolling people until they finally break down and root against the guy to spite his fans. Guys like MacGruder come to a Broncos fan site, and openly bash the Broncos, their players, coaches, and staff, and then can't understand why people cant stand them.

Butterscotch Stallion
01-20-2012, 09:19 AM
Because I am a Denver Broncos fan.

Turd_Ferguson
01-20-2012, 09:25 AM
Because I am a Denver Broncos fan.

So... If you're a Broncos fan it eliminates the possibility of thinking that the QB should be replaced with a better one, so that the team has more success?

Butterscotch Stallion
01-20-2012, 09:32 AM
So... If you're a Broncos fan it eliminates the possibility of thinking that the QB should be replaced with a better one, so that the team has more success?

no. that's exactly what just happened.

wanting to get rid of your qb who led you to your first playoff win in six years, that's a raiders fan.

see?

KO5K
01-20-2012, 09:44 AM
Its weird isn't it? Its like they want people to hate Tebow, and their chosen way of getting this to happen is trolling people until they finally break down and root against the guy to spite his fans.

Why would a Broncos fan root against Tebow?

CKG0913
01-20-2012, 09:55 AM
So, the Tebow debate is here too? Lol.
I can't escape it.:angel:

BroncoBeavis
01-20-2012, 10:04 AM

Simple, they want to head over to "Better QB's R Us" and pick up a Junior Model Peyton Manning. Hopefully a new improved one that wins a lot more games its first year.

Turd_Ferguson
01-20-2012, 10:08 AM

I don't root for or against Tebow. I root for the Broncos, and against the team they are playing. It's my opinion Tebow isn't a very good QB, and the Broncos should try to find someone that is a very good QB. They should use Tebow to sell jersey's and hold the QB spot until they find someone better and then let him sit on the bench with a clip board. If he miraculously gets better in the off season then great, but I don't think he will. If they found someone that was better than him and Tebow lost his job I would be the happiest guy around. If Tebow stops sucking and starts playing like an NFL quarterback and winning games by 10 instead of scraping out miracle victories in OT, I would be the happiest guy around. You Tebow clingers will ONLY be happy if its Tebow under center though, no matter how bad he looks.

Turd_Ferguson
01-20-2012, 10:14 AM
no. that's exactly what just happened.

wanting to get rid of your qb who led you to your first playoff win in six years, that's a raiders fan.

see?

So the Texans (playing with their 3rd string QB) made it just as far in the playoffs as the Broncos, AND didn't get blown out in their playoff loss. Does this mean they should stick with TJ Yates? Keep in mind he lead them to their first EVER playoff win... They should build a TJ Yates statue outside the stadium right?
The inscription could say: TJ Yates. Lead Texans to their first ever playoff win. He sucked the rest of his career, and the Texans suffered because they kept him around, but if you dump a guy after making the playoffs, everyone would call you a Raiders fan and nobody wants that!

KO5K
01-20-2012, 10:18 AM
If Tebow stops sucking and starts playing like an NFL quarterback and winning games by 10 instead of scraping out miracle victories in OT, I would be the happiest guy around.

Further proof that you are in fact an idiot.

Butterscotch Stallion
01-20-2012, 12:36 PM
So the Texans (playing with their 3rd string QB) made it just as far in the playoffs as the Broncos, AND didn't get blown out in their playoff loss. Does this mean they should stick with TJ Yates? Keep in mind he lead them to their first EVER playoff win... They should build a TJ Yates statue outside the stadium right?
The inscription could say: TJ Yates. Lead Texans to their first ever playoff win. He sucked the rest of his career, and the Texans suffered because they kept him around, but if you dump a guy after making the playoffs, everyone would call you a Raiders fan and nobody wants that!

were they bad before yates or good?

thats my pwnboner in your mouth.

BroncoBeavis
01-20-2012, 12:40 PM

Yeah, he walked into that one. Of course he's been hooking up with errand, thinking about how excellent this team was before Tebow. Despite, you know, never winning games.

Flex Gunmetal
01-20-2012, 12:43 PM

This is a lame excuse... most people defend Tebow because he was so irrationally hated..

3. it is accepted as self evident..

lol, got kinda drunk last night and forgot to finish this post I made from my phone, I guess somehow I hit submit. Not surprisingly this retard hopped on it anyway.

What I mean to say was people like macgruder, bob, agamemnon, chowdah etc are why this site needs a Red/Green rep system. Enough people think you're a awful jackass, they neg you into the red. Now maners know not to take you seriously.

You're welcome for the A+ idea TJ.

Butterscotch Stallion
01-20-2012, 12:44 PM
Yeah, he walked into that one. Of course he's been hooking up with errand, thinking about how excellent this team was before Tebow. Despite, you know, never winning games.

When you are on the wrong side of an argument....you will always lose.

gonna be a long summer for the haters.

Jekyll15Hyde
01-20-2012, 01:04 PM
lol, got kinda drunk last night and forgot to finish this post I made from my phone, I guess somehow I hit submit. Not surprisingly this retard hopped on it anyway.

What I mean to say was people like macgruder, bob, agamemnon, chowdah etc are why this site needs a Red/Green rep system. Enough people think you're a awful jackass, they neg you into the red. Now maners know not to take you seriously.

Amen to that!

Turd_Ferguson
01-20-2012, 01:09 PM

1. Did they have a new coaching staff this year that had no previous contact with the team due to the lockout?

2. When did this stop being about football and start being about this guys homo erotic fantasies?

Turd_Ferguson
01-20-2012, 01:10 PM

Thats a good idea untill some Tebowner or Mile High Mojoe neg reps you every time you question Tebow's future in the NFL.

BroncoBeavis
01-20-2012, 01:12 PM
Thats a good idea untill some Tebowner or Mile High Mojoe neg reps you every time you question Tebow's future in the NFL.

Yeah, it'd probably degenerate into Tebowner/Ortonista rep wars pretty quickly. :)

Butterscotch Stallion
01-20-2012, 01:13 PM
1. Did they have a new coaching staff this year that had no previous contact with the team due to the lockout?

2. When did this stop being about football and start being about this guys homo erotic fantasies?

When I started raping you prison style...

Just take your beating like a man

Turd_Ferguson
01-20-2012, 01:17 PM
Yeah, it'd probably degenerate into Tebowner/Ortonista rep wars pretty quickly. :)

I have 9 neg reps. 7 of them are from drama llama, ko5k, and Mile High Mojoe. 2 of the others are Tebow related, and the last one is was a comment I made about gingers having no souls that someone didn't like.

Turd_Ferguson
01-20-2012, 01:19 PM
When I started raping you prison style...

Just take your beating like a man

This guy is now threatening male on male prison style rape? Tebow would be so proud of his fan base.

Butterscotch Stallion
01-20-2012, 01:33 PM
This guy is now threatening male on male prison style rape? Tebow would be so proud of his fan base.

Not threatening. it happened. Tebow likes winning. so he would love me.

Turd_Ferguson
01-20-2012, 01:38 PM
Not threatening. it happened. Tebow likes winning. so he would love me.

In your fantasies are you on top, or is Tebow?

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-20-2012, 01:48 PM
why not give tebow 16 more games we gave a vet ortonary who sucked for season and 5 games a chance so why not give Tebow 16 more to sink or swim. he should of started the 2010 season

BroncoBeavis
01-20-2012, 01:57 PM
I have 9 neg reps. 7 of them are from drama llama, ko5k, and Mile High Mojoe. 2 of the others are Tebow related, and the last one is was a comment I made about gingers having no souls that someone didn't like.

I just got my neg-rep cherry taken a day or two ago. It was by that Raider delta-bravo named Crow though. Twice.

Really if any rep reform is to be done, a neg-rep from a Raiderbater should count as green.

McDman
01-20-2012, 02:18 PM
MacGruder, since you were clearly not a Bronco fan during this teams greatest era I will give a small synopsis of what Elway did.

He had the most wins all time until Favre broke it.

He led depleted offenses to 3 Super Bowls.

Tied the record for most seasons with over 3,000 yards with 12.

Six AFCCGs.

9 time pro bowler

Second in passing yards, attempts, completions, and total offense.

Only player ever to throw for 3,000 and rush for 200 seven straight seasons.

Won an MVP.

Has 47 fourth quarter comebacks.

Is in the HOF.

You have finally proven yourself to be the worst poster in the history of the Mane.

Eldorado
01-20-2012, 02:22 PM
C'mon guys Vote!

"This one's. For. Dave"

TonyR
01-20-2012, 02:34 PM
I don't root for or against Tebow. I root for the Broncos, and against the team they are playing. It's my opinion Tebow isn't a very good QB, and the Broncos should try to find someone that is a very good QB. They should use Tebow to sell jersey's and hold the QB spot until they find someone better and then let him sit on the bench with a clip board. If he miraculously gets better in the off season then great, but I don't think he will. If they found someone that was better than him and Tebow lost his job I would be the happiest guy around. If Tebow stops sucking and starts playing like an NFL quarterback and winning games by 10 instead of scraping out miracle victories in OT, I would be the happiest guy around. You Tebow clingers will ONLY be happy if its Tebow under center though, no matter how bad he looks.

Good post. I don't know how anyone could have a problem with any of this. Other than the "I don't root for Tebow" (because I do root for him) I feel pretty much the same way.

TonyR
01-20-2012, 02:36 PM
I think a better question would be why "Tebow lovers" can't see, or won't admit seeing, the major flaws Tebow has that concern those of us who aren't sold on him. I can see and admit to all the positives. He's had some of the same knocks against him since high school. Accuracy, mechanics (throwing motion, footwork, etc.), and passing ability in general. Maybe he'll get there. Maybe he won't. Is it really all that crazy to root for the guy (as I do) and yet not be optimistic that he's going to get where he needs to in order to have a long term, successful career as an NFL QB?

I've posted this before, but here it is again.

"He's going to have to overhaul everything," says quarterbacks guru George Whitfield, who tutored Newton, Ben Roethlisberger and Terrelle Pryor as they transitioned into the NFL. "He's going to have to go all the way back to the beginning. His throwing motion is a direct relation to what's happening below the waist. You can't put a giant machine gun on a camera tripod. He's going to have to work on the passing and the mechanics. Out of those nine or 10 completions against Pittsburgh, all but two of them were vertical throws. Pretty much everybody can throw it vertical. The challenge is throwing into windows."http://espn.go.com/espn/commentary/story/_/page/hill-120117/tim-tebow-secure-future-denver-broncos-productive-offseason

DenverBrit
01-20-2012, 02:44 PM

Opposing players are starting to call him a great player. The Pats D lineman said Tebow was the toughest strongest QB he'd ever faced..

People are including him in talks comparing him to Steve Young and Mike Vick.. if you had done that last season or the season before people would have literally stoned you or called you a lunatic Tebow homer...

Even Tebow would be WTF??

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff66/razielthenightwalker/dudethatsgay.jpg

Butterscotch Stallion
01-20-2012, 02:51 PM
Good post. I don't know how anyone could have a problem with any of this. Other than the "I don't root for Tebow" (because I do root for him) I feel pretty much the same way.

because we aren't haters who suck?

Butterscotch Stallion
01-20-2012, 02:54 PM

"If Tebow stops sucking and starts playing like an NFL quarterback and winning games by 10 instead of scraping out miracle victories in OT, I would be the happiest guy around."-Turdbreath Ferguson

I have decided to just point it out for you idiots with bold.

It is incomprehensible to me that you vagina's keep complaining about being called haters just after you say things like this.

you wondering how anyone can have a problem with it shows your bias.

he has started 16 games and taken us farther than any qb not named plummer or Elway.

He has won as many playoff games as Jay Cutler, and he beat a 12-4 team instead of a 7-9 one.

face it. you suck hard.

Turd_Ferguson
01-20-2012, 03:42 PM
"If Tebow stops sucking and starts playing like an NFL quarterback and winning games by 10 instead of scraping out miracle victories in OT, I would be the happiest guy around."-Turdbreath Ferguson

I have decided to just point it out for you idiots with bold.

It is incomprehensible to me that you vagina's keep complaining about being called haters just after you say things like this.

you wondering how anyone can have a problem with it shows your bias.

he has started 16 games and taken us farther than any qb not named plummer or Elway.

He has won as many playoff games as Jay Cutler, and he beat a 12-4 team instead of a 7-9 one.

face it. you suck hard.

He's like the guy from Out Cold thats always talking about putting stuff up other peoples asses and sucking hard and so on. As seen here on Reno 911.

Turd_Ferguson
01-20-2012, 03:46 PM

Yea the Detroit Lions giggled about how bad he was, and Urlacher called him a good running back... I see where you get great player out of that... It makes sense now..

bendog
01-20-2012, 03:55 PM
Well, Plummer did at least get to an AFC championship, where he choked. But they beat the patsies that year in the playoffs as I recall. So, Stallion's premise is just wrong.

But I don't think anyone has said Tebow sucks. He DOES suck as an NFL passer. He throws a nice deep pass, and that's a skill that a guy like Dalton or Ponder will probably never have. Not consistently, like Tebow can do. But Tebow has very limited ability to read defenses, though he improved steadily after the Lions game. He has no ability to throw before a reciever gets open. He has minimal touch. And no understanding of an NFL passing scheme.

But he's a leader and he's a big guy who can make big plays with his feet if he breaks the contain/front 7.

He remains a project.

Butterscotch Stallion
01-20-2012, 04:05 PM
He's like the guy from Out Cold thats always talking about putting stuff up other peoples asses and sucking hard and so on. As seen here on Reno 911.

Deflection. you suck at that too. How does it feel to get your ass kicked on a message board? you probably come here thinking youd be safe from bullies like in real life

sorry. You are a loser here too.

Butterscotch Stallion
01-20-2012, 04:10 PM
Well, Plummer did at least get to an AFC championship, where he choked. But they beat the patsies that year in the playoffs as I recall. So, Stallion's premise is just wrong.

But I don't think anyone has said Tebow sucks. He DOES suck as an NFL passer. He throws a nice deep pass, and that's a skill that a guy like Dalton or Ponder will probably never have. Not consistently, like Tebow can do. But Tebow has very limited ability to read defenses, though he improved steadily after the Lions game. He has no ability to throw before a reciever gets open. He has minimal touch. And no understanding of an NFL passing scheme.

But he's a leader and he's a big guy who can make big plays with his feet if he breaks the contain/front 7.

He remains a project.

premise still holds. one playoff win under plummer in three years.

Tebow did it in his 15th start.

thats impressive for a project. if our fans werent the biggest crybabies in the nfl, we would be excited to watch him progress.

instead-idiots like you already claim to know what he can and cant do after so few games. thank god idiots like you arent in charge of anything important.

sit back and watch but try to contain the bitchiness.

if he gets better you will look stupid and if he doesnt you will look smart.

I really hope you continue to look stupid

its worked so far.

bendog
01-20-2012, 04:15 PM
premise still holds. one playoff win under plummer in three years.

Tebow did it in his 15th start.

thats impressive for a project. if our fans werent the biggest crybabies in the nfl, we would be excited to watch him progress.

instead-idiots like you already claim to know what he can and cant do after so few games. thank god idiots like you arent in charge of anything important.

sit back and watch but try to contain the b****iness.

if he gets better you will look stupid and if he doesnt you will look smart.

I really hope you continue to look stupid

its worked so far.

NO. You're premise is false. Plummer's team got the bye and beat the patsies to go to the AFC championship. this team didn't sniff that. But that's not really the pt, other than to pt out your take on this thread starts with a factually inaccurate comparison.

You then proceed to personally insult me, after you've misrepresented facts. I'm sorry the fact that Tebow is possibly the worst passer of any NFL qb makes you unhappy. However, again, I don't think any poster here thinks he "Sucks" in terms of not having an upside. the Jests sniff the playoffs with Sanchez and the Buzzards are in the AFC championship with Flacco. The year ended on a positive note.

Now **** off.

errand
01-20-2012, 04:31 PM
Do you think Brady's wins now should have an asterisk the way he is officiated? Did you not see the way Tebow and his team were officiated all season?

there is no way you are this stupid......

LongDongJohnson
01-20-2012, 04:42 PM
Any good qbs in the 2013 nfl draft? We will probably pick in the top 5 with tebow being our starting qb next season.

KO5K
01-20-2012, 04:48 PM
Any good qbs in the 2013 nfl draft? We will probably pick in the top 5 with tebow being our starting qb next season.

Why?

TheReverend
01-20-2012, 05:42 PM
NO. You're premise is false. Plummer's team got the bye and beat the patsies to go to the AFC championship. this team didn't sniff that. But that's not really the pt, other than to pt out your take on this thread starts with a factually inaccurate comparison.

You then proceed to personally insult me, after you've misrepresented facts. I'm sorry the fact that Tebow is possibly the worst passer of any NFL qb makes you unhappy. However, again, I don't think any poster here thinks he "Sucks" in terms of not having an upside. the Jests sniff the playoffs with Sanchez and the Buzzards are in the AFC championship with Flacco. The year ended on a positive note.

Now **** off.

He personally insults you because you ****ing suck: ie- never have a decent football opinion, consistently look stupid, and make these creepy ass posts of these fantasized conversations between people that you clearly think are funny but no ever even responds to because they're not funny... they're an awkward mix of creepy and sad.

Now you **** off.

Butterscotch Stallion
01-20-2012, 06:11 PM

Now **** off.

This is what getting pwned looks like kids. its pretty ugly and pathetic, huh?

I just wonder why it feels so so good?

mmmmmmm.

LongDongJohnson
01-20-2012, 06:43 PM
Why?

You didnt see how we finished the season? Score 3 points against the chiefs at home? Get blown out by bills, and patriots twice.

With tebow the broncos either get blown out or get lucky and barely win. No in between.

Teams that rely on good luck to win usually dont last long.

I just dont see us winning more than 5 games next year if tebow is our starting qb. The only way we have a chance is if our defense is top 10 in points allowed. Our D is getting better but its not their yet.

TheReverend
01-20-2012, 07:00 PM
I just dont see us winning more than 5 games next year if tebow is our starting qb.

I'm curious to see you justify that position.

LongDongJohnson
01-20-2012, 08:41 PM

Um ok. We have a harder schedule next year. Our defense is not good. Our offense is even worse. The last three games of the regular season we looked like the worse team in the league. We either get blown out or get lucky and steal a win. Teams will be better prepared for our college option offense. We better have some kind of passing game ready or we will have no chance.

Only way we truely have a chance is if our defense is top 10 in points allowed. Ill root for the broncos to win every game. I dont care if we win 3-0 or if we win with tebow completing only 2 passes like he did against kc.

Realisticly I dont see us winning very many games conpleting 2 passes or scoring 13 points a game like we did regularly with tebow as our starting qb.

LongDongJohnson
01-20-2012, 08:42 PM

Um ok. We have a harder schedule next year. Our defense is not good. Our offense is even worse. The last three games of the regular season we looked like the worse team in the league. We either get blown out or get lucky and steal a win. Teams will be better prepared for our college option offense. We better have some kind of passing game ready or we will have no chance.

Only way we truely have a chance is if our defense is top 10 in points allowed. Ill root for the broncos to win every game. I dont care if we win 3-0 or if we win with tebow completing only 2 passes like he did against kc.

Realisticly I dont see us winning very many games conpleting 2 passes or scoring 13 points a game like we did regularly with tebow as our starting qb.

Ray Finkle
01-20-2012, 08:51 PM
He personally insults you because you ****ing suck: ie- never have a decent football opinion, consistently look stupid, and make these creepy ass posts of these fantasized conversations between people that you clearly think are funny but no ever even responds to because they're not funny... they're an awkward mix of creepy and sad.

Now you **** off.

Good thing not everyone shares your opinion....

Turd_Ferguson
01-20-2012, 10:57 PM
Deflection. you suck at that too. How does it feel to get your ass kicked on a message board? you probably come here thinking youd be safe from bullies like in real life

sorry. You are a loser here too.

Good job you're an internet bully...and a raper of men... :thumbsup::thumbs:

TheReverend
01-20-2012, 11:12 PM
Um ok. We have a harder schedule next year.

Literally impossible to quantify until next season...

Our defense is not good.

Naturally we couldn't possibly progress with another year in the same system along with improvements in personnel, now could we?

Our offense is even worse.

See above lol

The last three games of the regular season we looked like the worse team in the league. We either get blown out or get lucky and steal a win.

...what happened after that?

Teams will be better prepared for our college option offense.

That's not what we played.

We better have some kind of passing game ready or we will have no chance.

316 yards against the best pass D and overall D in the league.

Only way we truely have a chance is if our defense is top 10 in points allowed.

How so?

Ill root for the broncos to win every game. I dont care if we win 3-0 or if we win with tebow completing only 2 passes like he did against kc.

Regularly? That happened ONCE :rofl:

Literally horrible "points" from start to finish.

Good thing not everyone shares your opinion....

Surprised you were able to take a break from making up lies about players you've decided you don't like to make a post. And a worthy one it was! Congratulations on really setting the record straight on your football IQ.

gunns
01-20-2012, 11:32 PM

And that's the line you use to disguise the fact you don't know a got damn thing about the game of football, just one player. OMG, you like him! Not in the football sense either. Wow, it's clear now.

Butterscotch Stallion
01-20-2012, 11:36 PM
Good job you're an internet bully...and a raper of men... :thumbsup::thumbs:

Its not bullying with you.

its a godamn mercy killing.

Ray Finkle
01-21-2012, 07:11 AM
Surprised you were able to take a break from making up lies about players you've decided you don't like to make a post. And a worthy one it was! Congratulations on really setting the record straight on your football IQ.

Sorry I am not super smart about Football that I am able to speak on a podcast and attack anyone on a message board that has a "inferior" view. It is really awesome how you have to point out how much smarter you are in every post, podcast, or attack on another site.

Some people have different views than you (I know, it is a shock) so while you may think Bendog is a worthless poster, I do not agree.

Thank you for the negative rep, it's a keeper.

Bronco Rob
01-21-2012, 07:48 AM
Mike, maybe we heart-broken Broncos faithful aren't ready to talk about this objectively. But we have a problem: our quarterback cannot throw like he needs to, and it is far from certain if he can be taught. In your opinion, what are the realistic chances of this team making another run at the playoffs next season? And, "intangibles" aside, do you see Tim Tebow as the starting quarterback by the end of next season? -Allan, Minnesota

Let's put Tebow aside for a minute. With Tebow aside, the Broncos were a bad team: 1-4 this year, 5-15 dating back to 2010. It was only through the magic of Tebow that the Broncos made the playoffs this year. He lifted the Broncos from a 25th league ranking in rushing through five games, to a No. 1 ranking by season's end.

It's OK to bash his passing, as long as it's remembered the Broncos averaged 190 yards rushing in his 11 starts.

Without Tebow, in other words, the Broncos are an extremely flawed team. Without Tebow, they would not have been a playoff team this year.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncosmailbag/ci_19770861

Any questions?

TheReverend
01-21-2012, 08:06 AM
Sorry I am not super smart about Football that I am able to speak on a podcast and attack anyone on a message board that has a "inferior" view. It is really awesome how you have to point out how much smarter you are in every post, podcast, or attack on another site.

It has nothing to do with inferior. It has to do with being absurd to the point of clapping your hands over your ears and yelling "lalalalalala" like you were doing with that Fells pass and many other examples just because you want to dislike someone.

Some people have different views than you (I know, it is a shock) so while you may think Bendog is a worthless poster, I do not agree.

Looooooooooooooool. Very telling.

Thank you for the negative rep, it's a keeper.

You're welcome. It was hard earned so you deserved it. I'm seriously disgusted with myself that I used to like you.

Ray Finkle
01-21-2012, 08:39 AM
It has nothing to do with inferior. It has to do with being absurd to the point of clapping your hands over your ears and yelling "lalalalalala" like you were doing with that Fells pass and many other examples just because you want to dislike someone.

Broken record.....I stated I thought it was a horrid pass, you brought up a different camera angle and I agreed with you....yet, this is your crutch statement any time you have an issue with me.

and I do not dislike Tebow, I wish he'd be more accurate. Something I said in that original thread....