PDA

View Full Version : No seriously, WHY do you hate Tebow...WHY!?!?!?

Kaylore
01-18-2012, 02:39 PM
Seriously, people!

Rohirrim
01-18-2012, 02:41 PM
In before lame explanation.

Archer81
01-18-2012, 02:41 PM
Ooh, Ducky?

:Broncos:

TheReverend
01-18-2012, 02:43 PM
Ooh, Ducky?

Ooh Ducky.

Mogulseeker
01-18-2012, 02:44 PM
Hmmm... weak thread from a usually solid poster.

Turd_Ferguson
Wait a second that SOB used to cut in line?!?

2KBack
psssh...McRib.

Call me when the Cheesy Gordita Crunch is back

Chris
Where is the "I hate him because I hate victories, especially in the playoffs"

TheReverend
Seriously, non-Mormon people!

Fixed

Rohirrim
01-18-2012, 02:45 PM
He watched soccer?

Flex Gunmetal
01-18-2012, 02:46 PM
Never a big mcribb fan :/

Kaylore
01-18-2012, 02:47 PM
Fixed

Everyone is Mormon, Rev. They just don't KNOW it yet....

Turd_Ferguson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9wmczxnT3c

For Serial

Butterscotch Stallion
Kaylore, this really is a question you should be asking yourself.

Ratboy
01-18-2012, 02:49 PM
COME AT ME BRO

Rohirrim
Everyone is Mormon, Rev. They just don't KNOW it yet....

If you can't talk them into it when they're alive, that post-mortem baptism will get 'em. ;D

Archer81
No "because he is a virgin" or "because he is secretly gay" options?

Poll fail.

BroncoBeavis
The only option I see missing is

Mouth

Ratboy
01-18-2012, 02:50 PM
I don't hate him, but I certainly would not like him if he wasn't on the Denver Broncos.

Smiling Assassin27
01-18-2012, 02:51 PM
I hate him because he's such a bully:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cV1Jh7EH9a0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KO5K
01-18-2012, 02:51 PM
"The best Denver Broncos discussion on the internet".

You sure about that Taco?

KO5K
01-18-2012, 02:54 PM
I don't hate him, but I certainly would not like him if he wasn't on the Denver Broncos.

Interesting thoughts on one's starting QB.

Archer81
01-18-2012, 02:59 PM
I hate him because he wears blue jockstraps under white pants.

It offends my sense of self.

Rohirrim
01-18-2012, 03:02 PM
I hate him because he got rid of the cool monk cut, right after I had adopted it.
http://www.sportsreport360.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Tim-Tebow-Haircut.jpg

bombay
01-18-2012, 03:07 PM
I wonder what that McRib thing is made of.

bendog
01-18-2012, 03:11 PM

Adam, "Eve, I've a bone to pick with you about that snake you keep talking too....."

WolfpackGuy
01-18-2012, 03:12 PM

Sawdust...and unicorn tears.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-18-2012, 03:16 PM
i hate the op lol jk

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-18-2012, 03:19 PM
I hate him because he got rid of the cool monk cut, right after I had adopted it.
http://www.sportsreport360.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Tim-Tebow-Haircut.jpg

that wasn't a haircut its male pattern baldness
but thanks to Tebow hair tonic you too can have hair

Archer81
01-18-2012, 03:25 PM
I hate him because I am never gonna dance again...got no feet, got no rythm...

HumbleNJH
01-18-2012, 03:29 PM
Anyone who hates him probably has a problem with hating themselves. How can anyone possibly hate someone that 1. They don't know personally 2. Is one heck of a human being who cares more about everyone else other than himself 3. Is always positive and uplifting? Jealousy has to play a big role in this. Or its because of his beliefs. And media attention. I will tell you though, I love to have somebody like Tim getting attention than thugs who go to prison, because it influences kids.

Now, if we are talking about not liking him as your teams QB, I have no problem with that. I am behind him. But I completely understand why some aren't. Trust me, I wonder if he is the right guy for the job myself. But I want him to get a longer chance at working to improve. I believe he can become an elite QB. I can also see him not being that. I believe he has to much will to work and get better to fail. JT has yet to fail at anything he has done. I'm not going to be one to say he will now.

You need another option in this poll. For those who think very highly of him. That's what I would vote. I have mad respect for Tim and his faith. And I thank him for being that kind of role model for my.kids and this country.

Rigs11
01-18-2012, 03:29 PM
i hate him because he can slam a revolving door..and i can't

Archer81
01-18-2012, 03:36 PM
Anyone who hates him probably has a problem with hating themselves. How can anyone possibly hate someone that 1. They don't know personally 2. Is one heck of a human being who cares more about everyone else other than himself 3. Is always positive and uplifting? Jealousy has to play a big role in this. Or its because of his beliefs. And media attention. I will tell you though, I love to have somebody like Tim getting attention than thugs who go to prison, because it influences kids.

Now, if we are talking about not liking him as your teams QB, I have no problem with that. I am behind him. But I completely understand why some aren't. Trust me, I wonder if he is the right guy for the job myself. But I want him to get a longer chance at working to improve. I believe he can become an elite QB. I can also see him not being that. I believe he has to much will to work and get better to fail. JT has yet to fail at anything he has done. I'm not going to be one to say he will now.

You need another option in this poll. For those who think very highly of him. That's what I would vote. I have mad respect for Tim and his faith. And I thank him for being that kind of role model for my.kids and this country.

Thread is a tongue in cheek reference to another why do you hate Tebow poll...

Flippin newbies.

bendog
01-18-2012, 03:36 PM
I hate him because he can hold a revolving door open for a gimped up orphan.

Rohirrim
01-18-2012, 03:38 PM
What do they put in the water in Nebraska?

Archer81
01-18-2012, 03:39 PM
What do they put in the water in Nebraska?

LSD.

Its the only way to explain JHNS.

BroncoBeavis
01-18-2012, 03:44 PM
If you can't talk them into it when they're alive, that post-mortem baptism will get 'em. ;D

Is there some of sacred JD and Coke burial ritual a guy can do to shield himself from that? How does that work?

Boobs McGee
01-18-2012, 03:45 PM
I hate him because his forearms are as big as my biceps. GD SHOWOFF. And, I hate him because he doesn't think Football is the "only thing" that's important in the world. Some people's kids, I swear.

HumbleNJH
01-18-2012, 03:59 PM
LSD.

Its the only way to explain JHNS.

Mmm. lol

HumbleNJH
01-18-2012, 04:00 PM

Flippin newbies.

Headslap. I'm in and out. Obviously didn't read that thread. Were good. Lol.

Archer81
01-18-2012, 04:01 PM
I hate him because his forearms are as big as my biceps. GD SHOWOFF. And, I hate him because he doesn't think Football is the "only thing" that's important in the world. Some people's kids, I swear.

I hate him because one of his legs are like both of mine.

He's a g-damn sexual tyrannosaur. And he doesnt even have sex!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Chris
01-18-2012, 04:04 PM
The only option I see missing is

Mouth

Nose.

Head

Shoulders

Knees

Toes

ColoradoDarin
01-18-2012, 04:04 PM
Voted for all except TheDave option because screw that guy.

Bronco Yoda
01-18-2012, 04:12 PM
No "because he is a virgin" or "because he is secretly gay" options?

Poll fail.

Funny you should say that. My wife is convinced "he's got a little sugar in his tank" but not sure if totally gay..... whatever that means.

gyldenlove
01-18-2012, 04:19 PM
I hate the Mcrib

DivineLegion
01-18-2012, 04:24 PM
Funny you should say that. My wife is convinced "he's got a little sugar in his tank" but not sure if totally gay..... whatever that means.

Its the difference between gentetics and just really enjoying anal.

Dedhed
01-18-2012, 04:27 PM
Hmmm... weak thread from a usually solid poster.

Yeah, Kaylore's been declining since Tebow came on board. I don't get it. He used to be completely above this kind of pandering, but more and more of his posts have this tone. Kinda sad.

Popps
01-18-2012, 04:28 PM
Finally, a poll with some substance. Taco will be pleased.

Archer81
01-18-2012, 04:29 PM

I'd say I'd agree to that but I am not entirely sure if its wishful thinking on my part. If he is, then I will not be one of those mo's that demand he become the NFL's first "out" athlete while playing. If he isn't, then I pity the woman that gets his V-card. Her head will pop off the first time he pops off.

Play2win
01-18-2012, 04:40 PM
Pretty indifferent, actually. Its just that he hurts more than helps my football team, by being unskilled at a position that demands tons of skill.

SouthStndJunkie
01-18-2012, 04:45 PM
Nose.

Head

Shoulders

Knees

Toes

Knees

and

Toes

Bronco Yoda
01-18-2012, 05:09 PM
I'd say I'd agree to that but I am not entirely sure if its wishful thinking on my part. If he is, then I will not be one of those mo's that demand he become the NFL's first "out" athlete while playing. If he isn't, then I pity the woman that gets his V-card. Her head will pop off the first time he pops off.

The same people that overly-love him now would suddenly overly-hate him overnight.

Archer81
01-18-2012, 05:31 PM
The same people that overly-love him now would suddenly overly-hate him overnight.

Undoubtedly.

BroncoBeavis
01-18-2012, 07:46 PM
Yeah, Kaylore's been declining since Tebow came on board. I don't get it. He used to be completely above this kind of pandering, but more and more of his posts have this tone. Kinda sad.

Guess I'm missing what's so bad about it. This thread seems like a fine wiseass response to that other wiseass thread. :)

BlueCrusher
01-18-2012, 08:10 PM

Flippin newbies.

I literally looked at the length of the post, looked at the join date, then moved on.

Edit: Oh yeah, hate him for getting a bruised lung...a burning seething hatred.

TheDave
01-18-2012, 08:20 PM
That dave guy seems like a dick.

NFLBRONCO
01-18-2012, 08:27 PM
I think hater is too strong of a word though. I doubt Tebow as our long term answer at QB because

1. Slow throwing motion: Easier for DL to knock ball out of his hand he has to wind up then throw.

2. FO I'm not sure they will put enough great pieces around him to excel in NFL.

Vegas_Bronco
01-18-2012, 08:55 PM
Look whatever your reason(s) for hating the tebow...just remember that there are probably a whole earth's buttload of ppl that would think your life is lame in comparison to his. They might even say you cannot opine because you are less than a hair on his dogs ***.

Powderaddict
01-18-2012, 09:01 PM
I hate him because he's beautiful.

Crushaholic
01-19-2012, 01:46 AM
I hate Tebow because he doesn't wear cool pink pants...

loborugger
01-19-2012, 06:47 AM
Finally, a poll with some substance. Taco will be pleased.

ahh, huh, huh....

You said "poll"

huh, huh,

And you said "Taco would be pleased"

Shotgun Willie
01-19-2012, 06:53 AM
Look whatever your reason(s) for hating the tebow...just remember that there are probably a whole earth's buttload of ppl that would think your life is lame in comparison to his. They might even say you cannot opine because you are less than a hair on his dogs ***.

I honestly don't understand this post.

Are you saying that people are only allowed to like or dislike people if their life is somehow determined to be better than the person's life that they are liking or disliking?

bendog
01-19-2012, 12:10 PM
It's his keeping kosher and opposing male circumcision.

Mile High Mojoe
01-19-2012, 12:20 PM
Seriously, people!

For someone who says he doesn't hate him you sure spent an inordinate amount of time defending that you donít hate him. Even so far as posting another ridiculous poll to prove that you donít hate him. Please Kaylore go to more extraordinary lengths to prove that you donít hate Tebow.

SoÖ do you hate Tebow or not Iím totally confused here?

bendog
01-19-2012, 12:27 PM
For someone who says he doesn't hate him you sure spent an inordinate amount of time defending that you donít hate him. Even so far as posting another ridiculous poll to prove that you donít hate him. Please Kaylore go to more extraordinary lengths to prove that you donít hate Tebow.

actually, we are making sport with the tebowites.

Kaylore
01-19-2012, 12:29 PM

Once again MHJ, you prove yourself to be the master of totally missing the point. I bet you watch America's funniest home videos and read Garfield.

Boobs McGee
01-19-2012, 12:34 PM
Once again MHJ, you prove yourself to be the master of totally missing the point. I bet you watch America's funniest home videos and read Garfield.

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww50/Theokhoth/rightoveryourhead.gif

24champ
01-19-2012, 12:34 PM
Iím totally confused here?

You are always confused.

Mile High Mojoe
01-19-2012, 12:36 PM

You post a poll like this and you say I watch America's funniest home videos and read Garfield? Really? You're kidding me right?

BroncoBeavis
01-19-2012, 12:38 PM

I'm forced to watch the funniest home video crap. Kids think it's the funniest thing ever created. And thanks to the magic of Netflix, they can watch it over and over and over again.

bendog
01-19-2012, 12:38 PM
You post a poll like this and you say I watch America's funniest home videos and read Garfield? Really? You're kidding me right?

Well, you're certainly incapable of appreciating Modern Family

bendog
01-19-2012, 12:40 PM
I'm forced to watch the funniest home video crap. Kids think it's the funniest thing ever created. And thanks to the magic of Netflix, they can watch it over and over and over again.

OMG, Kaylore, you've mined Gold. LOL

Mile High Mojoe
01-19-2012, 01:00 PM
Kaylore Iíve praised you many times for your smart posts on the OM have I not? But hereís the central point to the whole Tebow Love/Hate thing. Itís seems to me the people who didnít like him as a draft pick, said he would never be a starting QB, said his mechanics were horrible, said he couldnít win games let alone a playoff game were WRONG.

This doesnít make any of the doubters or haters out there bad people or to say that theyíre not Broncos Fans. But when you have flatly been proven wrong have the guts to admit it. I think thatís the biggest part of it, being completely wrong about something is hard for some with bigger egos to except. There are plenty of big egos on the OM including my own.

For example I was completely wrong about Cutler and defended him up until the NFC Championship game when he wimped out. Cutler set our team back another 2 years. Furthermore Cutler though he may have a better arm and mechanics is still no match for Tebow.

I admit I have an ego just like anyone else on here but I can admit when Iím wrong. Iíve been wrong many times about many things and probably will be again. I just think the people who so continuously defend not hating him just prove this point. Is this a reasonable assumption with some of the fans on the OM or am I wrong about this too?

bendog
01-19-2012, 01:02 PM
I hate lefties. The nuns should have rapped the crap out of his hand.

TheReverend
01-19-2012, 01:15 PM

I dunno. Some people say I overly love him and I could care less where he wants to bury his weiner.

That being said, its in women. I guess he liked to collect oral from busty UF girls.

Turd_Ferguson
01-19-2012, 01:16 PM
Kaylore Iíve praised you many times for your smart posts on the OM have I not? But hereís the central point to the whole Tebow Love/Hate thing. Itís seems to me the people who didnít like him as a draft pick, said he would never be a starting QB, said his mechanics were horrible, said he couldnít win games let alone a playoff game were WRONG.

This doesnít make any of the doubters or haters out there bad people or to say that theyíre not Broncos Fans. But when you have flatly been proven wrong have the guts to admit it. I think thatís a biggest part of it, being completely wrong about something is hard for some with bigger egos to except. There are plenty of big egos on the OM including my own.

For example I was completely wrong about Cutler and defended him up until the NFC Championship game when he wimped out. Cutler set our team back another 2 years. Furthermore Cutler though he may have a better arm and mechanics is still no match for Tebow.

I admit I have an ego just like anyone else on here but I can admit when Iím wrong. Iíve been wrong many times about many things and probably will be again. I just think the people who so continuously defend not hating him just prove this point. Is this a reasonable assumption with some of the fans on the OM or am I wrong about this too?

Unreal. Cutler set the franchise back 2 years? Tebow have proven his doubters wrong beyond a doubt? Tebow has done just as much good as bad. There is absolutely no way any reasonable person is completely sold that this guy is the guy that should be the QB for the next 15 years.... Cutler is ten times the QB Tebow is. If this Tebow experiment fails it will set the franchise back more than 2 years... Hopefully the front office doesn't buy into this crap about Tebow being the clear cut choice moving forward, and takes a more conservative wait and see approach.

Archer81
01-19-2012, 01:27 PM

This doesnít make any of the doubters or haters out there bad people or to say that theyíre not Broncos Fans. But when you have flatly been proven wrong have the guts to admit it. I think thatís the biggest part of it, being completely wrong about something is hard for some with bigger egos to except. There are plenty of big egos on the OM including my own.

Sarcasm is a dying art. It's sad, really.

Kaylore
01-19-2012, 01:40 PM
Kaylore Iíve praised you many times for your smart posts on the OM have I not?
I honestly don't care who likes my posts. Even so, what does that have to do with Tebow?

Is this a reasonable assumption with some of the fans on the OM or am I wrong about this too?

I would say a few Tebow die-hards want to start a witch hunt on anyone who doesn't worship everything he does.

I would also say there are few Tebow haters who have no justifiable reason to not like him other than his politics and religious beliefs, which really is stupid because there have been more political and religiously minded Broncos before and no one had a problem with him.

The overwhelming majority fall somewhere in between and are pretty reasonable.

Do I think people are anxious to prove they don't hate him? Not really. I'm not seeing that at all. I started this thread to mock epicllama for another one of his worthless threads. That was all.

Kaylore
01-19-2012, 01:42 PM
MileHighMojoe, please, stop taking me so seriously. I certainly don't.

bendog
01-19-2012, 02:36 PM
I just wish he'd make up his mind about being a muslim or a black nationalist ..... oh wrong thread, sorry.

Mile High Mojoe
01-19-2012, 03:07 PM
MileHighMojoe, please, stop taking me so seriously. I certainly don't.

You say not to take you serious but again and again you post these kinds of mocking slams, then call it humor and say not to take them so seriously. Seems like an obsession to prove youíre more witty and clever in the art of insult. Could that be it, is that the purpose of a thread like this?

Iím not defending Epic either I think heís went overboard with this topic but you and some of the others have when overboard also. The posts prove it.

Archer81
01-19-2012, 03:50 PM
You say not to take you serious but again and again you post these kinds of mocking slams, then call it humor and say not to take them so seriously. Seems like an obsession to prove youíre more witty and clever in the art of insult. Could that be it, is that the purpose of a thread like this?

Iím not defending Epic either I think heís went overboard with this topic but you and some of the others have when overboard also. The posts prove it.

Good God man its a goof thread. Meant to make light of the overseriousness of Tebow hating.

For ****'s sake...

El Minion
01-19-2012, 04:35 PM

Mile High Mojoe
01-19-2012, 04:35 PM
Good God man its a goof thread. Meant to make light of the overseriousness of Tebow hating.

For ****'s sake...

He's mocking Fans who like Tebow, that is all. Enough already. He's being no better that Epic, it's hypocritical nonsense to bash him then come right back with another mocking thread about fans who like Tebow.

Jekyll15Hyde
01-19-2012, 04:59 PM
Well, you're certainly incapable of appreciating Modern Family

/thread

Lycan
01-19-2012, 05:05 PM
I hate lefties. The nuns should have rapped the crap out of his hand.

I don't think hand-raping is ever the answer...

Blueflame
01-19-2012, 05:07 PM
He's mocking Fans who like Tebow, that is all. Enough already. He's being no better that Epic, it's hypocritical nonsense to bash him then come right back with another mocking thread about fans who like Tebow.

Uh... no. He's mocking Epic's flamebait thread; not "Fans who like Tebow" or even Epic himself. And hypocritical? Wouldn't defending Epic's thread as "a thread to garner more love for Tebow" while chastising Kaylore for this one... qualify? I rather think your double standard is showing, Mojoe.

DenverBrit
01-19-2012, 05:11 PM

Here, take one, or more, of these and come back in the morning. ;)

http://xanaxalprazolam.com/images/xanax.jpg

Archer81
01-19-2012, 06:28 PM

Ghostbusters, yay or nay?

Blueflame
01-19-2012, 06:41 PM
Ghostbusters, yay or nay?

LOL Maybe a vacation in Myrtle Beach....

Archer81
01-19-2012, 06:44 PM
LOL Maybe a vacation in Myrtle Beach....

While on ambien listening to butt rock in the SLC.

Blueflame
01-19-2012, 06:46 PM
While on ambien listening to butt rock in the SLC.

But lock the basement door before taking the Ambien... Ha!