PDA

View Full Version : Tebow Haters...Why Do You Hate Tebow?

Pages : 1 [2]

CEH
01-28-2012, 11:15 AM
Jeff Legwold disrespects Tebow. Stone him!

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_19838765

What's classic is Tebow was hurt while throwing from the pocket. Legwold is clueless

bendog
01-28-2012, 11:16 AM
What's classic is Tebow was hurt while throwing from the pocket. Legwold is clueless

Read the entire article. I thought Tebow was becoming less effective running because of defenses, but apparantly he hurt a shoulder early on.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-28-2012, 11:43 AM
I HATE TEBOW BECAUSE HE WONT GET GOD TO BRING MY DEAD PUPPY BACK TO LIFE
WHAT SORT OF HEARTLESS BASTARD WONT ASK GOD TO RESURRECT MY DEAD PUPPY FLUFFY

TonyR
01-28-2012, 05:15 PM

Which is exactly what Legwold said...

Some have said the biggest hit he took against the Patriots came when he was in the pocket, but much of the punishment he took leading up to that hit came as a runner...

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-28-2012, 05:26 PM
tebow should pass long short medium and run too but when he gets a first he should go out of bounds or slide

Requiem
01-28-2012, 07:08 PM
Epic hasn't posted in 10 days. YES!

houghtam
01-28-2012, 07:13 PM

Right because I'm sure the hits he took prior to that weakened his ribs and chest cavity just enough to allow the hit he took to cause significant injury.

That's like the people who say someone is injury prone when they break a leg and then dislocate a shoulder.

TDmvp
01-28-2012, 07:13 PM
Epic hasn't posted in 10 days. YES!

And TGN since 01-05-2012 , Even tho I fight with TGN like crazy I hope they both are ok.

Requiem
01-28-2012, 07:16 PM
And TGN since 01-05-2012 , Even tho I fight with TGN like crazy I hope they both are ok.

Is this where I'm supposed to say, "You and I both." -- Cause guess what, IDGAF! :yayaya:

BONG BOWLS.

TDmvp
01-28-2012, 07:18 PM
Is this where I'm supposed to say, "You and I both." -- Cause guess what, IDGAF! :yayaya:

BONG BOWLS.

Nah man you can think whatever ... To each his own.

BroncoBeavis
01-29-2012, 07:47 AM
I think it's super fun to read Haters oscillate between saying Tebow should go back to High School football fundies summer camp with OM'ers' kids to catch up, an then that he should probably already have a SB ring because of his stellar college resume (that of course means nothing in the NFL)

Even best is when they tell the 'let's see what the kid can do, he's been successful before' guys that they're trying to have it both ways.

bendog
01-30-2012, 07:30 AM
And did you see THIS OUTRAGE?

Elway has said that he's looking for "the big athlete who can throw the ball from the pocket."....

"Anybody who comes in at any position is going to think they have a chance to compete," Elway said. "Any free agent or anybody that comes in here when we start training camp is going to be competing for jobs.

Read more: Senior Bowl quarterbacks go on display before NFL draft - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_19849637#ixzz1kxLHwuTD
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

I wish Tim were a free agent so he could play for GM who appreciates him for what he is.

Read more: Senior Bowl quarterbacks go on display before NFL draft - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_19849637#ixzz1kxL9aHO5
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

TheReverend
01-30-2012, 07:32 AM

TGN's still been in to vote any anti-Tebow option in polls

Spider
01-30-2012, 07:33 AM

agreed me and epic had some minor disagreements ,But hope the bastard is ok

Butterscotch Stallion
01-30-2012, 07:41 AM

and neg rep me for supporting Tebow. basically, he is a coward who took it up the ass this year and isnt man enough to deal with it.

I enjoy his tears. they are delightful.

Butterscotch Stallion
01-30-2012, 07:50 AM

Tony Rtard has decided to support Tebow and stop being a bitch.

(since you believe everything you read without even trying to apply critical thought to it, I am going to give this a shot)

Butterscotch Stallion
01-30-2012, 10:48 AM
lol! TGN negged me! what a loser. come out and play you limp dicked loser.

Butterscotch Stallion
01-30-2012, 11:36 AM
...and again....

hope you are comfortable hiding in your womb.

Smiling Assassin27
01-30-2012, 12:37 PM
Not sure where to put this, but I got a chuckle out of Willis:

<iframe src="http://videos.sportsgrid.com/embed/player/?content=DRBT943MP4J7N8QR&content_type=content_item&layout=&playlist_cid=&media_type=video&widget_type_cid=svp&read_more=1" width="630" height="500" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Broncs Zoo
01-30-2012, 01:06 PM
I am a longtime Bronco fan since 1974 when I saw my first Bronco games as a child.

I am also a longtime Miami Hurricanes fan, so I have to admit, Tim Tebow was tough for me to stomach when the Broncos drafted him. That said, he is a Bronco, and like any Bronco draft choice, I hope he does well.

But the bottom line for me is Tebow still has serious issues with his ability to throw the football consistently, especially on third down, for the Broncos to contend in what is more than ever a passing league.

I think his celebrity is pretty amazing, people love the kid. I am not a hater, just a doubter. I have watched the NFL long enough to have my doubts about his ability to throw the football at the level he will need to, so to me, it's all about Tebow's intangibles overcoming his obvious shortcomings as an NFL QB.

But I would love to see Tebow do it, so I am rooting for him.:afro:

lolcopter
01-30-2012, 06:43 PM
how is the orton option tied for 1st

rigged imo

TheFullTebow
02-01-2012, 02:29 AM
I've lurked here for months and I just don't understand these people who have a problem with Tebow. He is the reason why the team reached the Division title and the playoffs! That was the first time that has happen since 2005! What more do you need????
I have to agree with those who say if you're not on board with Tebow, then you're not a real Broncos fan.
If you're not on board with Tebow, then you must hate winning!
If you're not on board with Tebow, then you're rooting against the Broncos!
If you're not on board with Tebow, you must be a Raiders/Chiefs/Chargers fan!
If you're not on board with Tebow, then you're tears taste oh so good!
A word to the wise, Tebow is the new face of the francise, he's here to stay and you better get on board the Tebow train or get swept aside because Tebow is the Broncos and the Broncos are Tebow, whether you like it or not!!!!!

Spider
02-01-2012, 06:05 AM
I've lurked here for months and I just don't understand these people who have a problem with Tebow. He is the reason why the team reached the Division title and the playoffs! That was the first time that has happen since 2005! What more do you need????
I have to agree with those who say if you're not on board with Tebow, then you're not a real Broncos fan.
If you're not on board with Tebow, then you must hate winning!
If you're not on board with Tebow, then you're rooting against the Broncos!
If you're not on board with Tebow, you must be a Raiders/Chiefs/Chargers fan!
If you're not on board with Tebow, then you're tears taste oh so good!
A word to the wise, Tebow is the new face of the francise, he's here to stay and you better get on board the Tebow train or get swept aside because Tebow is the Broncos and the Broncos are Tebow, whether you like it or not!!!!!

Hilarious! oh wait , you are being serious .........

jhns
02-01-2012, 07:16 AM
Do you guys realize that it has been exactly eight years since the world was introduced to Janet Jacksons boob?

bendog
02-01-2012, 08:21 AM
I hate the way Kizla and Legwold team tagged on Tim this morning. They WANT him to fail.

55CrushEm
02-01-2012, 09:04 AM

SUPERFAN!

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
02-01-2012, 01:28 PM
ill give tebow 16 more games to sink or swim if he suxs well high draft pick and we can get another qb and build off that guy if tebow succeeds well we can fix other areas of the team. win win . unless you want to get another sub par qb like orton

55CrushEm
02-01-2012, 01:49 PM
and neg rep me for supporting Tebow. basically, he is a coward who took it up the ass this year and isnt man enough to deal with it.

I enjoy his tears. they are delightful.

Yeah, he's still lurking. Just got a neg rep for my previous post calling him "Superfan!"

Gutless turd. Apparently not only is he a disgrace of a fan....but he also lost his balls.

broncswin
02-01-2012, 01:52 PM
I am a longtime Bronco fan since 1974 when I saw my first Bronco games as a child.

I am also a longtime Miami Hurricanes fan, so I have to admit, Tim Tebow was tough for me to stomach when the Broncos drafted him. That said, he is a Bronco, and like any Bronco draft choice, I hope he does well.

But the bottom line for me is Tebow still has serious issues with his ability to throw the football consistently, especially on third down, for the Broncos to contend in what is more than ever a passing league.

I think his celebrity is pretty amazing, people love the kid. I am not a hater, just a doubter. I have watched the NFL long enough to have my doubts about his ability to throw the football at the level he will need to, so to me, it's all about Tebow's intangibles overcoming his obvious shortcomings as an NFL QB.

But I would love to see Tebow do it, so I am rooting for him.:afro:

As are most of us...^5

broncswin
02-01-2012, 01:53 PM
Hilarious! oh wait , you are being serious .........

wow spider...the guy throws down one post and you kick him in the nuts, throat punch him and scare him away...BULLY

Spider
02-01-2012, 01:55 PM
wow spider...the guy throws down one post and you kick him in the nuts, throat punch him and scare him away...BULLY

your right I should apologize ........ BRB

Spider
02-01-2012, 02:00 PM
Dear mr TheFullTebow,
I spider owe you an apology for my smart ass remark , mocking your post, you made earlier today ...
No matter how stupid , or how ridiculous your post was , you have the right to post here without being mocked , Specially when I am not 100 % sure if you were serious or not .....
Your bestest online Buddy evah spider ......

PS , if the apology is not accepted , then **** you

55CrushEm
02-01-2012, 02:50 PM
Hahaha!! Another neg rep from the Superfan just came in.

What a weenie.

Can't come on here and face the people he's trashed. Instead just hides and neg reps......gutless.

houghtam
02-01-2012, 02:58 PM

What a weenie.

Can't come on here and face the people he's trashed. Instead just hides and neg reps......gutless.

I miss the old TGN.:pity:

Butterscotch Stallion
02-01-2012, 03:02 PM

What a weenie.

I JUST GOT ONE TOO! It's like Christmas! what a great guy TGN turned out to be, huh everyone?

Broncos4tw
02-01-2012, 03:07 PM
What a moronic post this is. So you either love and fully support Tebow, or you hate him? Please...

I support ANY QB that is behind center. However, I am entitled to have my doubts. Most analysts and even players on the team (like Champ), can be honest - Tebow has a lot of work to do on reading defenses, and throwing a faster pass. He has plenty of upside as well. But he needs to develop.

I want the team to win - because it's not that I hate Tebow, but I love the Broncos.

Stop putting your man-crush of Tebow on everyone elses shoulders. Many of us are fans of the entire team.

DenverBrit
02-01-2012, 03:18 PM
What a moronic post this is. So you either love and fully support Tebow, or you hate him? Please...

I support ANY QB that is behind center. However, I am entitled to have my doubts. Most analysts and even players on the team (like Champ), can be honest - Tebow has a lot of work to do on reading defenses, and throwing a faster pass. He has plenty of upside as well. But he needs to develop.

I want the team to win - because it's not that I hate Tebow, but I love the Broncos.

Stop putting your man-crush of Tebow on everyone elses shoulders. Many of us are fans of the entire team.

This!

Butterscotch Stallion
02-01-2012, 03:26 PM

who are you yelling at?

why are you so whiney?

nothing you said here is bad. you said Tebow had upside. thays more than the merry band of haters say.

If all those fags spoke like you, there would be no fighting at all. Haters and trolls like Spider are ruining this place.

Spider
02-01-2012, 06:30 PM
If all those fags spoke like you, there would be no fighting at all. Haters and trolls like Spider are ruining this place.

cry me a river

Butterscotch Stallion
02-01-2012, 06:38 PM
cry me a river

not crying. Just trying to not ruin the mane like you troll.

Spider
02-01-2012, 06:40 PM
not crying. Just trying to not ruin the mane like you troll.

LOL well super poster , go over some of your own post , your not as great as you think .....But the word phag was severely under used till you started posting

Butterscotch Stallion
02-01-2012, 06:53 PM
LOL well super poster , go over some of your own post , your not as great as you think .....But the word phag was severely under used till you started posting

I bring the fag thunder.

(that sounded gay.)

Spider
02-01-2012, 07:06 PM
I bring the fag thunder.

(that sounded gay.)
LOL naw didnt sound gay at all .....Ok it did

houghtam
02-01-2012, 07:09 PM
Old 02-01-2012, 06:26 PM
Remove user from ignore list
Butterscotch Stallion
This message is hidden because Butterscotch Stallion is on your ignore list.
View Post Old 02-01-2012, 09:30 PM
Spider
This message is hidden because Spider is on your ignore list.
View Post Old 02-01-2012, 09:38 PM
Butterscotch Stallion
View Post Old 02-01-2012, 09:40 PM
Spider
View Post Unread 02-01-2012, 09:53 PM
Butterscotch Stallion
View Post Unread 02-01-2012, 10:06 PM
Spider

LOL Epic thread

Butterscotch Stallion
02-01-2012, 07:27 PM
LOL Epic thread

you are missing comedy gold fag.

Fandangophil
07-04-2012, 12:25 AM
You are what you are. ;D

Today we celebrate the true OM independence we have not seen this poster since January and all of our board lives are better for it...clap clap clap clap

Pony Boy
07-04-2012, 10:17 AM
Today we celebrate the true OM independence we have not seen this poster since January and all of our board lives are better for it...clap clap clap clap

Well I see DivineBronco is back........... only 2 posts and already leaving negative rep......

Requiem
01-04-2013, 08:55 AM

Two more weeks and it makes a year.

peacepipe
01-04-2013, 08:59 AM
Never thought i'd see the day an epicfail thread gets bumped.

Requiem
01-04-2013, 09:01 AM
You are all witnesses. Swoosh.

TonyR
01-04-2013, 09:22 AM

Are we assuming nyuk nyuk isn't that poster? Or maybe we know that for a fact?

Requiem
01-04-2013, 09:27 AM

At first it seemed like it, but I have my doubts that they are the same. At any case, I wouldn't count on nyuk nyuk coming back to these boards. :)

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-04-2013, 09:29 AM
well lets unbump it ill bump some worthy threads up

BroncoBeavis
01-04-2013, 09:45 AM
well lets unbump it ill bump some worthy threads up

Hey Horvil, you should go start a thread about when PPDub's going to end his win-streak post strike. :)

Br0nc0Buster
01-04-2013, 10:10 AM

who cares
Fat llama no longer posting in the central discussion is good enough for me

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-04-2013, 10:15 AM
I'm glad I wasn't here when these said posters were spitting on these pages. My head wouldve exploded

Rohirrim
01-04-2013, 10:16 AM

It is a mystery. No doubt about it.

Kaylore
01-04-2013, 10:51 AM
What a tool Llama is. His last post was responding to my anger because he accused me of hating Tebow (um what?) because I was a religious bigot that hated Christians (um what WHAT!??!). When I asked him to provide some kind of pre-Tebow crusade proof of my alleged hatred of Chrisitans, he Todd Bertuzzi'd me with "is what it is" comments, then asked if I would "stop flailing" once he provided the comments. I agreed and he left forever.

You're welcome, Orangemane. You all owe me dinner!

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-04-2013, 11:38 AM
What a tool Llama is. His last post was responding to my anger because he accused me of hating Tebow (um what?) because I was a religious bigot that hated Christians (um what WHAT!??!). When I asked him to provide some kind of pre-Tebow crusade proof of my alleged hatred of Chrisitans, he Todd Bertuzzi'd me with "is what it is" comments, then asked if I would "stop flailing" once he provided the comments. I agreed and he left forever.

i never had a problem with that llama guy ,but none the less ill do my good deed of the day buy you dinner ill get you one of those 99 cent burgers from McDonald and scan it email it to you :)

Requiem
01-04-2013, 11:47 AM
Grilled onion burger. I would like 49 of them.

Drunken.Broncoholic
01-04-2013, 11:57 AM
Grilled onion burger. I would like 49 of them.

Lets hope he doesn't throw in his Popsicle.

Jekyll15Hyde
01-04-2013, 11:59 AM

We owe you more than that. I read all the time but dont post often and that guy knew how to derail a thread.