PDA

View Full Version : Broncos QB injury?

MacGruder
01-16-2012, 04:38 AM
Did anyone hear anything about the Broncos starting QB being injured versus the Pats?

I am curious because I heard the player was wearing an ice bag on his left shoulder recently after a game (before this last game, maybe even 2 games ago). Fox was asked about the ice bag in a recent press conference and acted like it wasn't an issue.

I am wondering if it may have been known the player was injured and Pats players "accidentally" ran into it 15 or 20 times or something... {wink wink}

Anyone heard the extent of the injury?

http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq347/topper743/th_sweep-the-leg-large.jpg

cutthemdown
01-16-2012, 04:41 AM
Im sure Tebow is banged up. Who cares though season over he will be fine.

We do have to worry about Kuper though. VIckerson, Warren got injured so early they will be ready to go. Kuper though will only be what 7 8 months from the injury come training camp? Losing him was a big blow late in this season.

MacGruder
01-16-2012, 04:49 AM
I was really just curios when the play was and how it happened. I had remembered Tebow had an ice bag on it a couple games ago and wondered what the full story was.

It sucks because the refs let opposing players get away with so much more on Tebow and other Qbs get phantom penalties etc. That may have contributed to this.

Plus it was on the shoulder Tebow had had problems with in college so I hope this isn't a bigger issue. I think that shoulder gets a ton of abuse because he tries to protect his passing arm. He needs some extra protection on that wing..

chawknz
01-16-2012, 07:58 AM
I believe he has an icebag and the arm bandaged after every game.

elsid13
01-16-2012, 07:59 AM
I believe he has an icebag and the arm bandaged after every game.

Never was big fan of iceberg lettuce.

Turd_Ferguson
01-16-2012, 08:28 AM
Turns out its a career ending injury... Sorry MacGruder I know how much he meant to you.. Well I suppose with Tebow gone, you will be moving along. Nothing left to see here... It was nice getting to know you. So long and God Bless.

sisterhellfyre
01-16-2012, 09:05 AM
Did anyone hear anything about the Broncos starting QB being injured versus the Pats?

Replay on one of the Patriots' sacks showed Tebow landing awkwardly on his left elbow and shoulder. He got up grimacing, but worked it out enough to keep going. :shrug: Didn't appear to be anything significant, but I'm sure it'll be sore for a few days. Fortunately he's got time to rest it up. ;-)

bfoflcommish
01-16-2012, 09:09 AM
I was really just curios when the play was and how it happened. I had remembered Tebow had an ice bag on it a couple games ago and wondered what the full story was.

It sucks because the refs let opposing players get away with so much more on Tebow and other Qbs get phantom penalties etc. That may have contributed to this.

Plus it was on the shoulder Tebow had had problems with in college so I hope this isn't a bigger issue. I think that shoulder gets a ton of abuse because he tries to protect his passing arm. He needs some extra protection on that wing..

Vick and Big Ben are lauging at this statement

theAPAOps5
01-16-2012, 09:58 AM
They mention it in the game and Fox talked about it in his post game press conference. Said Tebow appeared to be holding his shoulder so Quinn warmed up but when Tebow was checked out he was good to go.