PDA

View Full Version : Who lost in the divisional round and to Kansas City?

teknic
01-15-2012, 09:36 PM
http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/7/171/full/dcy03myfhffbki5d7il3.gifhttp://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/3429236/img/3D-Logos/DenverBroncos-3D-Logo.png

A first year head coach starting with the second youngest offense and league-worst defense managed to go as far as the defending champs.

Dedhed
01-15-2012, 10:01 PM
um...yay?

OBF1
01-15-2012, 10:37 PM
I can now sleep better knowing this. Thank you

Agamemnon
01-15-2012, 10:38 PM
Oh how the standards of Bronco fans have fallen...

Bob's your Information Minister
01-15-2012, 10:42 PM
CHIEFS ARE GONNA KICK SO MUCH ASS NEXT YEAR

DBroncos4life
01-15-2012, 10:45 PM
Oh how the standards of Bronco fans have fallen...

Win the Super Bowl is always the goal. Winning the division and winning a playoff game or two is right up there as well. We did that part of that so its a great year. I'm sure its a short list of teams to draft in the top 5 to turn around and make the playoffs. I'm sure if you combined that list with teams that started off 1-4 you would have just a handful of teams in the NFL history to reach the playoffs. It was a good year.

I know you Tebow fans got different standards then us though.

Rolandftw
01-15-2012, 10:45 PM
CHIEFS ARE GONNA TRACE SO MANY PHONE CALLS NEXT YEAR

Fixed it for you.

Goobzilla
01-15-2012, 10:50 PM
Now that's a fanbase that should be pissed with their playoff run. One loss season and come out and play a crap game like that? Too long a layoff?

maher_tyler
01-15-2012, 10:50 PM
Fixed it for you.

Ugh, why must you feed the troll?? Having him on ignore is pointless if everyone quotes him

Agamemnon
01-15-2012, 10:52 PM
Now that's a fanbase that should be pissed with their playoff run. One loss season and come out and play a crap game like that? Too long a layoff?

OC's son died. That couldn't have helped.

theAPAOps5
01-15-2012, 11:24 PM
WE LANDED ON THE MOON!

cutthemdown
01-16-2012, 12:07 AM
CHIEFS ARE GONNA KICK SO MUCH ASS NEXT YEAR

The battle hymn of the pathetic. What you meant to say is they are going to munch ass next yr.

Romeo is no Juliet....in fact hes ugly!

cutthemdown
01-16-2012, 12:09 AM

Why when Brett Farves dad died they said him coming to play inspired them. Was this coach coming to coach somehow less inspirational?

Maybe its just that it had nothing at all to do with the game and it was the 4 turnovers and a flat GB team. Also the crap defense that sucked all yr even when the coaches kid was alive.

Powderaddict
01-16-2012, 06:05 AM
Considering where Denver was last year, and how this season started, I don't see how anyone can view this season as anything but a great success.

The end was definitely disappointing, but that does not take away from what was accomplished.

Credit to EFX, the coaching staff, and all the players. They were not perfect, but they as a whole were very good. Plenty to build on for.next year.

Toshiro Takashi
01-16-2012, 06:24 AM

I can't believe some of the players were actually rolling that out as an excuse after the game. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

teknic
01-16-2012, 07:43 AM
Considering where Denver was last year, and how this season started, I don't see how anyone can view this season as anything but a great success.

The end was definitely disappointing, but that does not take away from what was accomplished.

Credit to EFX, the coaching staff, and all the players. They were not perfect, but they as a whole were very good. Plenty to build on for.next year.

This.