PDA

View Full Version : Patriots Where Amazing

Broncbow
01-15-2012, 06:47 AM
Belichick and Brady (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFiwYQtGp0) It was a clinic on how its done~!!

http://clnsradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/brady.belichick.jpg

go_broncos
01-15-2012, 07:06 AM
Brady won Super bowls because of Kicker.He will never win another SB in his lifetime.He is done.

Dukes
01-15-2012, 07:26 AM
So you're off the Bronco bandwagon and leaving us? Please let it be true!!!!

PatsRule
01-15-2012, 07:32 AM
Brady won Super bowls because of Kicker.He will never win another SB in his lifetime.He is done.

Do we love hearing sour grape whining, YES

He showed you why he is the best post season QB of all time..

The kicker drove down the field with very little time on the clock to put his team into a position to win...Nice Try !!!

Give the Broncos credit, no one figured they would make it to the divisional round of the playoffs and they will only get better...

Vegas_Bronco
01-15-2012, 07:38 AM
Brady prepares which leads to results...he was rattled by the slightest amount of pressure up the middle and we were too inconsistent. He is one hell of a qb. Good luck next week but im now rooting for kubiak, et al. If it cones down to baltimore vs ne...I will actually root for the patsies. Not that anyone cares but we do hate both teams equally around here.

PatsRule
01-15-2012, 07:44 AM
Brady prepares which leads to results...he was rattled by the slightest amount of pressure up the middle and we were too inconsistent. He is one hell of a qb. Good luck next week but im now rooting for kubiak, et al. If it cones down to baltimore vs ne...I will actually root for the patsies. Not that anyone cares but we do hate both teams equally around here.

That's fair and there is nothing better than a good riverly...I hated the Broncos in the Elway days but i would of loved him on my team...

To say things like the only reason the Patriots won Superbowls was because of a kicker just shows how ignorant some fans can be...

go_broncos
01-15-2012, 07:44 AM

The one thing i like about shanny is that he always knows how to beat NE and Raiders..
We used to pressure Brady and made him uncomfortable.
3 Man rush against Brady won't work.
We have lot of holes to fill to compete against those teams.

Spider
01-15-2012, 07:48 AM
Do we love hearing sour grape whining, YES

He showed you why he is the best post season QB of all time..

The kicker drove down the field with very little time on the clock to put his team into a position to win...Nice Try !!!

Give the Broncos credit, no one figured they would make it to the divisional round of the playoffs and they will only get better...

but most of all your defense was disciplined , they lost containment a few times , but not enough to matter .....
as the great Sid Gillan said , control the LOS with a TE you control the game , you guys did that with 2 of them ......see ya next year ;D

PatsRule
01-15-2012, 07:53 AM
but most of all your defense was disciplined , they lost containment a few times , but not enough to matter .....
as the great Sid Gillan said , control the LOS with a TE you control the game , you guys did that with 2 of them ......see ya next year ;D

The biggest concern going forward is the Pats defense IMO..I wish we had a guy like Von Miller,we need a pash rusher..

go_broncos
01-15-2012, 07:54 AM
The biggest concern going forward is the Pats defense IMO..I wish we had a guy like Von Miller,we need a pash rusher..

You guys suck..can't win SB with ****ty defense

Vegas_Bronco
01-15-2012, 07:57 AM
The one thing i like about shanny is that he always knows how to beat NE and Raiders..
We used to pressure Brady and made him uncomfortable.
3 Man rush against Brady won't work.
We have lot of holes to fill to compete against those teams.

He definitely knows what a roll out is and a screen pass that's for damn sure. We had the patriots soo spread wide on first and second down that we should have run some short 5-7 yard routes...but hindsight is 20-20 and we dont like to be aggressive with our ingame adjustments and our offensive line played like a bunch of fat maggots...nice to see tebow get on their case.

Spider
01-15-2012, 08:01 AM

well defense wins championships , but your TE's are a huge trump card , if people dont find away to stop em , Pats really dont have much to worry bout might end up in a shootout , but take what you can get

PatsRule
01-15-2012, 08:15 AM

You really are a tool !!! We are the # 1 seed in the AFC so we dont suck

Do i think we have a bad defense,yes i do and it will probably be the reason why we do not win a Supebowl this year but the offense can stay with anybody..

Look at the 2 #1 seeds the Packers and the Patriots the ironic thing is they have the 31st and 32nd worst defense in football..The game has changed and i do not like 70 point shootouts and would prefer a 7-3 hard fought physical defensive game but now a days if you breath on a QB the wrong way you get a penalty...

fwf
01-15-2012, 08:18 AM
Belichick and Brady (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFiwYQtGp0) It was a clinic on how its done~!!

Yeah we saw the game. Thanks for reminding us man. So youre a fan of their's now?

BroncoBuff
01-15-2012, 08:20 AM

I suppose they did a good job ... but neither one could even dream of capping it off like this:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OxsHXuM6ah0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

theAPAOps5
01-15-2012, 08:24 AM

Well our OLine made you guys look like an all pro defense rushing the passer last night.

Good luck in TE ext round.

barryr
01-15-2012, 08:25 AM
The Patriots have been helped in that they didn't go a decade of poor drafts and many free agents they sign pan out too unlike well, the Broncos. Hopefully that is changing.

Durango
01-15-2012, 10:16 AM

Oh, yes you can. See Rams circa 2000.

Green Bay's defense aren't any great shakes this season, so if New England were to match up with the Packers, it has the potential to be an explosion of offense. Great TV.

It may be the best Super Bowl in years, barring a Baltimore upset of New England.

Circle Orange
01-15-2012, 10:18 AM
Helps 80% when you can stand back there like a statue untouched, go through all your progressions then pitch and catch. WOW, huh? Like we've never seen this before.

Soft ride to another afc title game, playing a team with a limited option offense. Big deal.

go_broncos
01-15-2012, 10:24 AM
The best thing that can happen for NE is to play against team like us.
Poor coaching, No creativity, No pass rush..everything sucks right now.

Broncbow
01-15-2012, 10:27 AM
Fox was outcoached a gazillion times over~!!

zdoor
01-15-2012, 10:29 AM
The Pats played a great game. They deserved the win. Brady was stellar...

go_broncos
01-15-2012, 10:42 AM

can you please remove these cheaters from this site..

theAPAOps5
01-15-2012, 10:48 AM
Or maybe you just leave in disgust about that being on this site. That will make EVERYONE happy.

Brewer
01-15-2012, 10:57 AM
...but now a days if you breath on a QB the wrong way you get a penalty...

That's pretty funny coming from a Patsy fan.

ScottXray
01-15-2012, 12:50 PM

If SF doesn't get to the bowl and its GB against the Pats the bad defense ploy doesn't hold water.

Neither team has a great D, although if the Pats play like last night they will trounce anyone.

It almost looked like the Pats knew our play calls and snap count last night, because they were beating our guys off the line on every snap. Our pocket was being collapsed in about 2 seconds all night.

ColoradoDarin
01-15-2012, 12:58 PM
Where?

Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MA.

ZONA
01-15-2012, 01:14 PM
Our game plan sucked big time. How many NFL games do you watch where both teams don't run at least 1 screen play? Probably none.

oubronco
01-15-2012, 01:21 PM
We all seen what a good QB that can throw the ball on time and to the right WR can do now do we have one on the roster is the question

Pick Six
01-15-2012, 01:58 PM

If it is Ravens-Pats next week, that seals it. I will be rooting for the NFC team in the SB...