PDA

View Full Version : Positives from the game.

spdirty
01-14-2012, 08:38 PM
1. I can now change my underwear.

2. Blood pressure and heart are finally doing OK.

Thats all I got.

It was a fun season. One I'll never forget. Hopefully the offseason brings us another fun one next year. Go Broncos!

oubronco
01-14-2012, 08:40 PM
It was a great year and the young guys got some good experience

TDmvp
It was a great test of my panic attack meds.

That One Guy
LOL

I saw this and thought "WTF could be a positive of that?"

Well played.

broncolife
01-14-2012, 08:41 PM
i can start whacking the salami again

Spider
01-14-2012, 08:44 PM
;D alot of positives from this season ( not just this game ) no matter how the games was won , winning is back in Denver , no matter what this team didnt quit , how many times have we seen this team lay down after the immortal G.O.A.T. John Elway retire ? ..... to many to count , got alot of faith in Coach fox , specially on Defense ..... Tebow has more experience , Oline stayed healthy ,Kuper will be back ........

DomCasual
01-14-2012, 08:44 PM
I thought Prater had a pretty solid game.

go_broncos
01-14-2012, 08:50 PM
The season is over and i can watch real playoff teams play.
I am tired of 60's football that we play every week.

spdirty
01-14-2012, 08:51 PM

blah blah blah wah wah wah. Go piss all over someone else's thread. This one is for positive people.

DomCasual
01-14-2012, 08:52 PM

Yeah, watching your favorite team pull off gutsy, miraculous wins and winning playoff games is enough to make you want to jump off a building.

Mogulseeker
01-14-2012, 08:53 PM
Focus on grad school and studying for CPA...

go_broncos
01-14-2012, 08:56 PM
Yeah, watching your favorite team pull off gutsy, miraculous wins and winning playoff games is enough to make you want to jump off a building.

the thing is we are a fake team..Can't win games by playing conservative all the time.
I would have been positive if we bring in different coaches.

Since we reached playoff, we will continue with the same coaches and philosophy. you will see the same type of play calling next season also.

broncocalijohn
01-14-2012, 09:03 PM
McGahee had a good game and kept going regardless of the score. Ball had some good runs but that drop was atrocious!
It really came down to a depleted 2ndary going up against a HOF QB and a game plan tha couldnt getmoving from the begining.

theAPAOps5
01-14-2012, 09:03 PM
Hey the long snapper play was awesome.

UberBroncoMan
01-14-2012, 09:05 PM
Saints also lost today. That's good company.

Also, the Texans (Denver South) is still around so I have another team to root for.

MagicHef
01-14-2012, 09:12 PM
Prater did well.

strafen
01-14-2012, 09:21 PM
By any account, this was a successful season for us.
Nobody expected us to do this well.
I know, it sucks still. We've had our hopes high and tonight, they came crashing hard to earth.

Let's see how after this game tonight we're going to bounce.
I expect big time changes.
We saw tonight where the bar currently sits at for us...

Agamemnon
01-14-2012, 09:22 PM
the thing is we are a fake team..Can't win games by playing conservative all the time.

Since we reached playoff, we will continue with the same coaches and philosophy. you will see the same type of play calling next season also.

I get why people are giving you heat for your views, but really I kind of agree. Our team's philosophy is fundamentally flawed and the truth is that we won in spite of it with some miraculous plays and fortuitous breaks throughout the season.

These coaches are not the coaches to return us to perennial contention. The best they are going to manage is yearly mediocrity with hints of greatness supplied by Tebow. And anyone who thinks otherwise is blatantly delusional.

ScottXray
01-14-2012, 09:29 PM
One Positive. DT played well in the second half.
Other than that there wasn't much to be happy about.

Armchair Bronco
01-14-2012, 11:17 PM
Hey the long snapper play was awesome.

Yep, this was the highlight of the night.

Cito Pelon
01-14-2012, 11:29 PM
You win some, you lose some.

Cito Pelon
01-14-2012, 11:31 PM
One Positive. DT played well in the second half.
Other than that there wasn't much to be happy about.

DT came back pretty good from that Achilles injury.

broncocalijohn
01-15-2012, 12:18 AM
You win some, you lose some.

Being 9 and 9 overall, I can see how that would be for us.

DBroncos4life
01-15-2012, 12:42 AM
Vine getting banned

Armchair Bronco
01-15-2012, 12:51 AM
In all seriousness, the coaches now have a lot of film that shows just how ineffective their ultra-mega conservative game plans were. They're going to have to watch the video too.

And unless they're completely blind, they'll realize that run, run, run, punt isn't going to cut it next year. So that's the POTENTIAL positive for me.

Agamemnon
01-15-2012, 01:34 AM
In all seriousness, the coaches now have a lot of film that shows just how ineffective their ultra-mega conservative game plans were. They're going to have to watch the video too.

And unless they're completely blind, they'll realize that run, run, run, punt isn't going to cut it next year. So that's the POTENTIAL positive for me.

Pretty sure they watch the tape of a game the following week, so I'm thinking your hopes are for naught.

Archer81
01-15-2012, 01:34 AM
Positives:
Better record than the year before
AFC West Division Title
Playoff win

Losing sucks, but you have to build from somewhere. Next season should be a good one too, brutal looking schedule aside.

:Broncos:

Mogulseeker
01-15-2012, 09:47 AM
Saints also lost today. That's good company.

Also, the Texans (Denver South) is still around so I have another team to root for.

This. I'm Texans all-in now.

go_broncos
01-15-2012, 09:49 AM

Unfortunately, our coach doesn't believe in passing game.I will be shocked if things change next year. He will be OK to get fired than changing his philosophy.

gunns
01-15-2012, 10:12 AM

So unless you get your way and we bring in different coaches you are going to remain negative.

I'm shocked. Same goes for Agamenmon. Who da thunk?

This fake team went to the divisional playoff game. I find that positive.

Little boys, stomping their feet because the glass is half empty.

Broncobiv
01-15-2012, 10:27 AM
It hurts right now because we just lost yesterday. But in a couple of months, and at the start of next season, we'll look back at this year as a great one.

Orton dug us an UGLY 1-4 hole from which the defense and Tebow promptly pulled us up and out of. We had more miraculous, heart-stopping, last-second wins in one season than some franchises have had their entire existence. And to top it all off, we won the West and beat the damn Steelers in a playoff game on one of the most exciting single plays in franchise history!

All-in-all, this was a tremendous season. There were lows (VERY low), and there were highs (VERY high). It was a ridiculous roller coaster that I'm sure I will (and already do) look back on very fondly. As of right now, I can only pray that the coaching staff continues to amass a team and build around Tebow for the future during what will be his first true, full offseason working with the staff and team as the starter. I think it will do wonders for his game next year.

Go Broncos!

TheReverend
01-15-2012, 10:29 AM
Positives: it was only 60 minutes long