PDA

View Full Version : Classless Patriot Fans !

Jetmeck
01-14-2012, 07:46 PM
First I say congrats to the PATRIOT players. Fug Bellicheat for trying to run up the score !

Here is the problem.......lots and lots so don't tell it was a couple of fans BOOING OUR INJURED PLAYERS and chanting TEBOW.

Bunch of freakin classless east coast POS.

There is no way this kind of BS happens at Mile High. Booing an injured player..............nice you sleezeballs !

Ratboy
01-14-2012, 07:49 PM
Whatcha gonna do about it?

It's a ****ty loss, that's for sure.

Endy
01-14-2012, 07:51 PM
I've seen fans at Fenway boo Youkalis after striking out when he was hitting .379 in June. Welcome to Boston.

Rolandftw
01-14-2012, 07:52 PM
I think they felt Denver was stalling NE's no huddle offense, and hence the booing. They were chanting Tebow in a mocking way obviously though.

I don't have a problem with NE trying to score. There's a quarter and a half left after all. If we have a problem with it, should try to stop them.

chadta
01-14-2012, 07:55 PM
i wish we would keep playing rather then go into the prevent D and let the other teams back into games when we had leads.

errand
01-14-2012, 07:58 PM
I think they felt Denver was stalling NE's no huddle offense, and hence the booing. They were chanting Tebow in a mocking way obviously though.

I don't have a problem with NE trying to score. There's a quarter and a half left after all. If we have a problem with it, should try to stop them.

Just like they did in '86 World Series chanting "Darryl!"....

and while booing injured players is classless.....it's no worse than our fans booing any of our own players.....we definitely need to go D in this year's draft

errand
01-14-2012, 08:00 PM
This game is almost as bad as the BCS championship game....

Jetmeck
01-14-2012, 08:03 PM
Just like they did in '86 World Series chanting "Darryl!"....

and while booing injured players is classless.....it's no worse than our fans booing any of our own players.....we definitely need to go D in this year's draft

Truly an idiot ! BIG DAMN difference between booing your own player's bad performance and Booing a hurt player on the other team. WTF are you even thinkin ?

TheReverend
01-14-2012, 08:06 PM
No complaints. Patriots earned it. Majority of fans just having fun. This is on Denver and no one else.

Jetmeck
01-14-2012, 08:07 PM
Only other team I have seen do this was Philly. Must be an East Coast thing...................nice

Jetmeck
01-14-2012, 08:07 PM
No complaints. Patriots earned it. Majority of fans just having fun. This is on Denver and no one else.

Your wrong. Booing injured players is way wrong.............

Swedish Extrovert
01-14-2012, 08:09 PM
I was wondering about that while watching the game... something else had to be going on. Booing an injured player is pretty low.

ClamChowdah
01-14-2012, 08:28 PM
You got outclassed, outplayed and outcoached, accept it.

Deuce
01-14-2012, 08:31 PM
Your wrong. Booing injured players is way wrong.............

This has already been said but I will say it again, they were NOT booing an injured player, they were booing what appeared to be an attempt on our part to stall their hurry up offense. That's not what we were doing but its not always clear when you're in the stadium.

eddie mac
01-14-2012, 08:32 PM

Well duh, that normally happens when you're playing a far better team. You really are a dick.LOL

Jekyll15Hyde
01-14-2012, 08:35 PM

You would think this goes without saying but I guess it needed to be spelled out for some folks.

Jekyll15Hyde
01-14-2012, 08:36 PM
Truly an idiot ! BIG DAMN difference between booing your own player's bad performance and Booing a hurt player on the other team. WTF are you even thinkin ?

Make a pot of coffee and drink some water...

Paladin
01-14-2012, 08:37 PM

You really are a dick. Brady beat up on roolioe Ss. Ravens will beat the h3ll out of the Boston Pats. Why? The Ravens have seasoned Ss. Differnt game.

Broncs had a heck of a season given all the issues they had. More to come. Next year, puck.

oubronco
01-14-2012, 08:38 PM
Classless fans indeed

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2012/0114/20120114__broncos-patriots-fan-011412~p1_300.jpg (http://www.denverpost.com/kiszla/ci_19745215)

dsmoot
01-14-2012, 08:38 PM
First I say congrats to the PATRIOT players. Fug Bellicheat for trying to run up the score !

Here is the problem.......lots and lots so don't tell it was a couple of fans BOOING OUR INJURED PLAYERS and chanting TEBOW.

There is no way this kind of BS happens at Mile High. Booing an injured player..............nice you sleezeballs !

Absolute nonsense about running up the score. The Pats were backing off by the end of the 3rd Qtr.

DomCasual
01-14-2012, 08:42 PM

I don't really have a problem with it, either. My biggest problem with the Patriots has more to do with the fact that their fans are a bunch of inbred, drunk, arrogant, small-peckered, racist, walnut-brained jerk-offs. It may seem like it's minor, but I have a hard time getting past it.

MrPeepers
01-14-2012, 08:43 PM
stands looked near empty at end of the 3rd.

Rohirrim
01-14-2012, 08:57 PM
Patriots have always been a no class organization. All I can say is, what comes around goes around.

Powderaddict
01-14-2012, 08:59 PM
Eh who cares about the class of their fans. Tough loss, but the fact Denver was even there wasva pleasant surprise.

This weeks loss does not overshadow last weeks win IMO.

go_broncos
01-14-2012, 09:00 PM
Who cares..move on...

Taco John
01-14-2012, 09:01 PM
I think it was smart to run up the score. I don't have a problem with that. I wouldn't want to give the Broncos any hope for a comeback if I was the opponent.

MrPeepers
01-14-2012, 09:05 PM
i was secretly hoping belicheck was a target of the von miller fight.

errand
01-14-2012, 09:15 PM

Really? So who on our team were you booing tonight? Well we all know the one guy you'll never blame......

Hulamau
01-14-2012, 09:21 PM
stands looked near empty at end of the 3rd.

Thats what I noticed, in Mile High during a divisional playoff game if we were ahead 45-10 it would by a Rockin full house Party going on. Not a bunch of spoiled brats heading for the exits before the 4th quarter even starts!

Some fan support ...

errand
01-14-2012, 09:22 PM

We have accepted it....we were never even suppose make playoffs, let alone win a playoff game and get this far....

With our talent we exceeded everyone's expectations....but with your talent if you don't win next week your season is a virtual disappointment.

oubronco
01-14-2012, 09:25 PM
We have accepted it....we were never even suppose make playoffs, let alone win a playoff game and get this far....

With our talent we exceeded everyone's expectations....but with your talent if you don't win next week your season is a virtual disappointment.

Again

Hulamau
01-14-2012, 09:29 PM

You mean 'literal' disappointment :-) .. as in flame out.

Could well happen, though they Pats lucked out with no real injuries and having two weeks to prepare Likely will play the Ravens and should outscore them.

I expect they will next lose in Indy in three weeks... and yes they will be very disappointed,

We overachieved and now know whats needed to get in position to win the whole show.

uplink
01-14-2012, 10:00 PM
here is a classless column from the boston globe: http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_19746080

chickennob2
01-14-2012, 10:07 PM
Honestly, it was pretty atrocious. And don't tell me they were booing our injuries because they thought we were faking to slow down the no-huddle. The vast majority of the fans I saw booing were far too drunk to come up with a scheme that complex. And every Tebow cheer I heard was "Tebow Sucks", or the ever popular "Tebow Sucks Dick".

Honestly, there was a lot of extremely graphic homophobia in those stands.

gunns
01-14-2012, 10:12 PM
here is a classless column from the boston globe: http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_19746080

Classless in that they refer to themselves as the "elite". But what they said about the Broncos is true. But then, the ridicule of our "hapless" team this guy can write how they may be the SB champs even with their D. If our team was so bad, and they were, how does that prove that NE is elite and could be SB champs? I think that's what makes me smile right now, I'll enjoy watching another "elite" team take them out and there is great joy in seeing Brady and Belichick scowl as if something that is rightfully theirs is taken away.

Jetmeck
01-15-2012, 12:15 AM
Really? So who on our team were you booing tonight? Well we all know the one guy you'll never blame......

Prob the same one you never give credit to huh ?
Dumbass, I call like I see it. Period. Do you ?
Hardly ?

Jekyll15Hyde
01-15-2012, 12:17 AM
Prob the same one you never give credit to huh ?
Dumbass, I call like I see it. Period. Do you ?
Hardly ?

I see you passed on that coffee...

cutthemdown
01-15-2012, 12:18 AM
The great thing about football is now we can watch next week and hope for the Ravens to make Brady go into his whiner mode. This week I am a Suggs and Lewis fan. I hope they piss on his dead body when the game is over.

Ray Ray help the guy while his buddies carved so it's not a reach.

Jetmeck
01-15-2012, 12:19 AM
I see you passed on that coffee...

If I had any coffee it would be in face to wake you up............

Jetmeck
01-15-2012, 12:23 AM
You would think this goes without saying but I guess it needed to be spelled out for some folks.

idiot. Read the rest of the thread. They were booing our injuries !

Archer81
01-15-2012, 01:58 AM
Honestly, there was a lot of extremely graphic homophobia in those stands.

Kinda crazy for uberliberal Massachusetts.

:Broncos:

Bronco Rob
01-15-2012, 02:53 AM

Bob who did the chefs play last night?

http://i49.tinypic.com/2eg5euq.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/2eg5euq.jpg

Ingame
01-15-2012, 06:34 AM
Thats what I noticed, in Mile High during a divisional playoff game if we were ahead 45-10 it would by a Rockin full house Party going on. Not a bunch of spoiled brats heading for the exits before the 4th quarter even starts!

Some fan support ...

The game was over and yes they are spoiled, that was their 15th post season win since 2001.

Jekyll15Hyde
01-15-2012, 06:55 AM
idiot. Read the rest of the thread. They were booing our injuries !

As has been pointed out to you many times....

They were booing that, in their eyes, we were slowing down the no huddle. Whether we were trying that or not isn't the point. It was their perception.

Hope you are a little more sober this morning. This isn't hard to figure out.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
01-15-2012, 08:51 AM

What do you expect?

These are the same knuckle dragging dipsh*ts who root for the Boston Celd*cks.