PDA

View Full Version : Hey Elway..

troya900
01-14-2012, 07:31 PM
That whole ball of wax? Toss the whole f'ing thing in the trash heap.

enjolras
01-14-2012, 07:37 PM
Ya!

Take that 7 game improvement, division title, and playoff win and just dismantle it!

kappys
01-14-2012, 07:39 PM
Right if we don't win the SB every year lets take every player and summarily execute them. That's just how the N. Koreans built up such a great empire.

theAPAOps5
01-14-2012, 08:40 PM
Yeah I mean let's go back to 4-12. THAT was awesome

TDmvp
01-14-2012, 08:41 PM
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6096/fullretardb.jpg

Using this one more time . Just because.

SureShot
01-14-2012, 08:41 PM
Phaggot alert! Phaggot alert!

theAPAOps5
01-14-2012, 08:42 PM
Please don't insult Phaggot people by calling this guy that.

go_broncos
01-14-2012, 08:43 PM
The worst thing Elway did is to Hire Mr John Idiot FOX

Dukes
01-14-2012, 08:43 PM
Do us all a favor and take an ambien, and 10 shots of Patron

bpc
01-14-2012, 08:44 PM
10/26, 108 yards passing, 0 TD's/2 Int's.

Not Tebow's performance today, Elway's performance in SB XXIV against the 49ers.

Let's get some perspective folks. Tebow is basically a rookie. An offseason of working with this coaching staff will do him a lot of good.

Stagger Lee
01-14-2012, 08:47 PM

Piss off jackass.

DomCasual
01-14-2012, 08:48 PM

1,000 post rule.

TD30
01-14-2012, 08:49 PM
smoke and mirrors it needs to improve vastly

theAPAOps5
01-14-2012, 08:50 PM
smoke an mirrors it needs to improve vastly

Yeah but what about offense

Popps
01-14-2012, 08:50 PM
Jeezuz... this guy has been around since 2002 and comes up with threads this retarded?
Shouldn't you learn something about football in almost a decade?

troya900
01-14-2012, 08:51 PM
Yeah, yeah f ck off, I posted this in pure frustration from this embarrassment tonight. I've calmed a bit, but every phase of the game was just utter BS today ughh.

huh??
01-14-2012, 08:52 PM

Hey! Suck it! This team went waaaaayyyyy further this season than ever expected!! We're gonna be THE TEAM to beat next season!!

DomCasual
01-14-2012, 08:54 PM
Yeah, yeah f ck off, I posted this in pure frustration from this embarrassment tonight. I've calmed a bit, but every phase of the game was just utter BS today ughh.

In fairness, it was a better thread than just about anything Spider has ever started. You should think about putting a poll with it, next time.

Stagger Lee
01-14-2012, 08:55 PM

True, but we weren't even supposed to be playing this weekend. Tonight was a disaster, but all in all, I think this season is a step in the right direction.

broncogary
01-14-2012, 08:59 PM
In fairness, it was a better thread than just about anything Spider has ever started. You should think about putting a poll with it, next time.

Now that's funny. ROFL!

oubronco
01-14-2012, 09:00 PM
Hey! Suck it! This team went waaaaayyyyy further this season than ever expected!! We're gonna be THE TEAM to beat next season!!

Hilarious! Nice enthusiasm but LOL

Powderaddict
01-14-2012, 09:00 PM

What the hell is this!

Jekyll15Hyde
01-14-2012, 09:03 PM
10/26, 108 yards passing, 0 TD's/2 Int's.

Not Tebow's performance today, Elway's performance in SB XXIV against the 49ers.

Let's get some perspective folks. Tebow is basically a rookie. An offseason of working with this coaching staff will do him a lot of good.

While I agree with this (except for the rookie part) and have now moved to the camp that Teebs deserves next year at a minimum....

Is anyone else worried that the comparisons to other QBs at this stage of their careers rarely or never involve guys who werent naturally gifted throwers? At the end of the day, the strategy against our QB is to make him throw - in essense make him do his job and odds are you have a good chance to beat him.

I think he can improve (if he TRULY dedicates himself in the offseason) but I am uneasy at the prospect that he will all of the sudden - or in time - become an elite thrower of the football.

Taco John
01-14-2012, 09:05 PM
I can't figure this. I think we've taken a clear step in the right direction. The front office made some moves this offseason that have clearly built a solid core for this team to build on . I'd like to see us continue to build on this core. Get a middle linebacker. Get a solid corner. Get a solid strong safety. Get another DT. Find someone to move Beadles down the depth chart. Add a gadget WR.

There's a lot that needs to be done, but I don't see where blowing it up helps build on what we've accomplished here.

troya900
01-14-2012, 09:12 PM
Yeah Taco I agree. It was a frustration post during the beatdown. This team still has a long way to go, but there are certain pieces to build around. I haven't mentioned it in awhile, but I f'ing hate Josh McDaniels.

gunns
01-14-2012, 09:19 PM
I can't figure this. I think we've taken a clear step in the right direction. The front office made some moves this offseason that have clearly built a solid core for this team to build on . I'd like to see us continue to build on this core. Get a middle linebacker. Get a solid corner. Get a solid strong safety. Get another DT. Find someone to move Beadles down the depth chart. Add a gadget WR.

There's a lot that needs to be done, but I don't see where blowing it up helps build on what we've accomplished here.

Exactly what I was thinking. Who could be disappointed in this season? Damn we made it to the divisional game of the playoffs. Who da thunk we'd even be sniffing the playoffs back in September. We've got a core to work with.

This is a team that hasn't given any thought to the defense forever until Elway came this year. And anyone expected it to be the '85 Bears? Give Tebow an off season to work on his biggest problem, consistency. Get him some weapons, both running and receiving. Use FA and the draft to fill the holes in defense. And get rid of McCoy.

bpc
01-14-2012, 09:59 PM
While I agree with this (except for the rookie part) and have now moved to the camp that Teebs deserves next year at a minimum....

Is anyone else worried that the comparisons to other QBs at this stage of their careers rarely or never involve guys who werent naturally gifted throwers? At the end of the day, the strategy against our QB is to make him throw - in essense make him do his job and odds are you have a good chance to beat him.

I think he can improve (if he TRULY dedicates himself in the offseason) but I am uneasy at the prospect that he will all of the sudden - or in time - become an elite thrower of the football.

I live in the NorCal area, a 49er buddy I was talking to told me that Tebow should play more like Alex Smith. You should have seen my face. SF fans would have **** their pants to see Smith win a division and beat the defending conference champs in the playoffs during his first full year starting. Hell, they are happy he did it in his 7th year!!! Players get better over time. They learn to read defenses better, go through their progressions faster and improve upon their mechanics. Tebow needs to get better, that's obvious. I think he can throw it well, when he knows what type of reads he's making but we put a lot of weight on his shoulders this year. We need to take him into the offseason, work on him extensively and give him a full preseason to prepare as the starter.

This is in no way to be taken as we shouldn't bring in competition. I think he goes into camp as the starter. He's earned that right. We need somebody to push him but I think he needs to be give the responsibility of taking the reigns. No reason to think he can't get better, HOWEVER I will say, we need to put more talent around him. TE was a blackhole, we don't have any deep threats to stretch the field consistently, and we had 32 year old McGahee, and then nothing else at HB. Pretty terrible odds to succeed like that with a young QB yet he's had plus marks on TD to INT ratios his first two years.

huh??
01-14-2012, 10:03 PM
Hilarious! Nice enthusiasm but LOL

But...what? No hope from you? No support for the team?

Archer81
01-15-2012, 01:39 AM
The fact we made the playoffs and won a playoff game was good enough for the talent Denver has on hand. Take a breath, calm down and realize this has been a successful season. Its not where the Broncos or the fans wanted them to be, but as a first step for the franchise is could have been alot worse.

Like 3-13 or 4-12(again) worse...

:Broncos: