PDA

View Full Version : memo to tebow

Spider
01-14-2012, 05:34 PM
The pats dont need your help scoring .............

BabyTO
01-14-2012, 05:38 PM
you must be the retarded brother of bill walsh

dsmoot
01-14-2012, 05:39 PM

Liked the whiff by Franklin

bpc
01-14-2012, 05:58 PM
Idiot speak by a truly profound one.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-14-2012, 06:07 PM
Tim Tebow is not good. His completion % was under 50 in 10 of his 12 games, and he obviously tucks and runs too much. He's only starting because idiot fans who think he's good buy tickets.
Mcquizzleful 4 hours ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDU1LYFXwP8&feature=related

@Buttons616 I do not agree with you, but I do not dissagree. Tim Tebow cannot throw. But he can rush the ball very well and has boosted his teammates rushing yards. In my opinion, he is extremly overrated and he isn't even in my top 10 quarterbacks (skills wise).
MrTrolol98 11 hours ago

Spider
01-14-2012, 06:24 PM
awww did i hurt some poosys feelings ? toughen up u ****ing sissy boys.... ****ing sissys easier offended then a fat hooker at a swim suit compitition

Atwater 27
01-14-2012, 06:26 PM
awww did i hurt some poosys feelings ? toughen up u ****ing sissy boys.... ****ing sissys easier offended then a fat hooker at a swim suit compitition

You are worse than a Raiders troll. Enjoy your team's playoff game and shut the **** up.

Spider
01-14-2012, 06:36 PM
You are worse than a Raiders troll. Enjoy your team's playoff game and shut the **** up.

awwwwwwwwwww mangina hurt there you poosy ?

bpc
01-14-2012, 06:41 PM
Tim Tebow is not good. His completion % was under 50 in 10 of his 12 games, and he obviously tucks and runs too much. He's only starting because idiot fans who think he's good buy tickets.
Mcquizzleful 4 hours ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDU1LYFXwP8&feature=related

@Buttons616 I do not agree with you, but I do not dissagree. Tim Tebow cannot throw. But he can rush the ball very well and has boosted his teammates rushing yards. In my opinion, he is extremly overrated and he isn't even in my top 10 quarterbacks (skills wise).
MrTrolol98 11 hours ago

John Elway's % was under 50 his rookie season too, which this basically is for Tebow. Gotta let guys develop. We went from the 2nd worst team in the league to defeating the defending AFC champion Steelers in the playoffs. The guy deserves a chance to develop.

TheReverend
01-14-2012, 06:48 PM

Clueless stupid ****ing scumbag.

Rigs11
01-14-2012, 06:51 PM
Tebow sucks today.that is the thing with him,too inconsistent.of course the ones with blinders will call everyone a hater

Vine
01-14-2012, 06:51 PM

I feel sorry for you.

TheReverend
01-14-2012, 06:57 PM
Tebow sucks today.that is the thing with him,too inconsistent.of course the ones with blinders will call everyone a hater

Okay, how many drops vs how many misses vs how many unblocked defenders, in your opinion?

Spoiler: you're also a full of **** loser making **** up

GreatBronco16
01-14-2012, 06:58 PM

They sure don't.......not when the defense is just letting them score whenever they feel like it.LOL

BroncoBeavis
01-14-2012, 07:00 PM

Tebow's 5 of 8 without crazy drops. And his protection is ****.

Spider
01-14-2012, 07:01 PM
Clueless stupid ****ing scumbag.

LOLLOL captain butt hurt lashing out ...........must have been the fat hooker thing that got to you

Spider
01-14-2012, 07:02 PM
They sure don't.......not when the defense is just letting them score whenever they feel like it.LOL

we brought our defense ? ....... news to me ;D

Rigs11
01-14-2012, 07:06 PM
When tebow won all those games he got all the credit.when he sucks it's always everyone else fault.quit being pussies..

DomCasual
01-14-2012, 07:08 PM

Don't flatter yourself. The reaction you're getting is because your thread is stupid.

Thinking of the time that's been wasted - both your time, and the cumulative time of those unfortunate enough to stumble upon your threads - is mind boggling. Almost 90K posts, and all but a few are the written equivalent of a monkey throwing poop.

bendog
01-14-2012, 07:08 PM
It was the scheme/stupid opposing coaching decisions. Kid's not an nfl qb. He's got 16 games to show otherwise

Spider
01-14-2012, 07:09 PM
I feel sorry for you.

LMAO someone in Neb feeling sorry for someone else ? ROFL! thats like someone from FLA thinking he has a clue

Atwater 27
01-14-2012, 07:09 PM
The playcalling was absolutely horrendous. The option gameplan? Against New England? And then keep on running 3 and out with conservative playcalling against Brady? Wow.

barryr
01-14-2012, 07:10 PM
Don't flatter yourself. The reaction you're getting is because your thread is stupid.

Thinking of the time that's been wasted - both your time, and the cumulative time of those unfortunate enough to stumble upon your threads - is mind boggling. Almost 90K posts, and all but a few are the written equivalent of a monkey throwing poop.

LOL

Spider
01-14-2012, 07:11 PM

go be butt hurt some where else ....... really dont need your crying here

spdirty
01-14-2012, 07:13 PM

Are you still a Teboner?

Spider
01-14-2012, 07:16 PM
Are you still a Teboner?

LOL oh hell yeah , not calling for his head ... I still think he is our QB ... He just got a ways to go

spdirty
01-14-2012, 07:23 PM
LOL oh hell yeah , not calling for his head ... I still think he is our QB ... He just got a ways to go

Ok cool. Tonight is what it is. Give him an offseason get some talent, mainly a new center, corner, and MLB, be better next year. Hopefully get double digit wins.

Spider
01-14-2012, 07:26 PM
Ok cool. Tonight is what it is. Give him an offseason get some talent, mainly a new center, corner, and MLB, be better next year. Hopefully get double digit wins.

;D started a thread about that ..... Just got to laugh at some of these fools here ... I didnt even say anything bad and they got all butt hurt :rofl:

spdirty
01-14-2012, 07:27 PM
;D started a thread about that ..... Just got to laugh at some of these fools here ... I didnt even say anything bad and they got all butt hurt :rofl:

A lot of people are a little extra sensitive tonight.

Spider
01-14-2012, 07:30 PM
A lot of people are a little extra sensitive tonight.

LOL bunch of ****ing sissys .....seriously , this team went further then anyone expected , won a playoff game ....Still proud of this team , Next year will only be better ;D

NFLBRONCO
01-14-2012, 07:33 PM
LOL bunch of ****ing sissys .....seriously , this team went further then anyone expected , won a playoff game ....Still proud of this team , Next year will only be better ;D

Agree but, Denver has alot of these teams to play next year

Spider
01-14-2012, 07:35 PM

yes they do , but Tebow will be more seasoned , so will our secondary , pretty sure this team will attract some good free agents ....

spdirty
01-14-2012, 07:35 PM

Then the front office needs to step up this offseason so we can hang with these teams.

DomCasual
01-14-2012, 07:37 PM
go be butt hurt some where else ....... really dont need your crying here

The way you keep saying "butt hurt" is genius. I thought your cleverness had reached its apex when you masterfully toyed with the language filters in your creative phonetic spelling of "poosey." But while most people shy away from constantly overusing a word or term - especially one that sounds like it was coined in a middle school locker room - you courageously keep pounding away at it.

Keep inspiring us, good sir! Keep inspiring us.

Spider
01-14-2012, 07:38 PM
The way you keep saying "butt hurt" is genius. I thought your cleverness had reached its apex when you masterfully toyed with the language filters in your creative phonetic spelling of "poosey." But while most people shy away from constantly overusing a word or term - especially one that sounds like it was coined in a middle school locker room - you courageously keep pounding away at it.

Keep inspiring us, good sir! Keep inspiring us.

apology accepted ............

TheReverend
01-14-2012, 07:40 PM
When tebow won all those games he got all the credit.when he sucks it's always everyone else fault.quit being pussies..

Quit worrying about other people and open your eyes you stupid queer.

Rigs11
01-14-2012, 08:01 PM

Open my eyes to what? This is the NFL,you are only as good as your last game.what is it with you people?its ok to criticize a player when when he sucks.Grow some balls

Spider
01-14-2012, 08:02 PM
Open my eyes to what? This is the NFL,you are only as good as your last game.what is it with you people?its ok to criticize a player when when he sucks.Grow some balls

LOL Telling the rev to grow some balls is like telling Rosie O'Donnell to lose weight

BroncoFox
01-14-2012, 08:07 PM
It's basically a rookie QB in a divisional playoff game.. this is normal. And the playcalling didn't help him at all. And our defensive playcalling was also atrocious. Why the lack of blitzes completely baffled me.

From the times Tebow did do well.. that is, when we actually allowed him to pass more often than it just being a gimmick, it's clear he can get it done. Just need to develop him so he does.

This was his first "starting" year, and he didn't even start all the games. He hasn't even played a full NFL season yet. And people are acting as if he should be a playoff caliber, Brady equivalent guy. He is a rookie for all intents and purposes. They playcalling didn't help him at all, and the line was horrible today. They were bullied the entire game, and pushed 8 yards back within a few seconds.

Rigs11
01-14-2012, 08:09 PM
Perfect example there rev.tebow ran backwards 20 yards.whose fault is that?

BroncoFox
01-14-2012, 08:14 PM

Our offense line was offense all day. Tebow has been under heat from the first quarter. If he is running backwards, maybe the line should actually stop the rush? If you look at the size of their fatties, they have a huge line, and our line could do nothing to stop them all day.

TheReverend
01-14-2012, 08:26 PM

Context you dumb ****.

Its trying to make something happen when the game is basically over instead of playing safe for pretty stats.

Rigs11
01-14-2012, 08:27 PM
Tebow was supposed to cure that ****ty offensive line.we heard all year how orton could not handle the pressure.tebow was supposed to be our savior.agin,you are only as good as your last game.this is the nfl

Rigs11
01-14-2012, 08:36 PM
Context you dumb ****.

Its trying to make something happen when the game is basically over instead of playing safe for pretty stats.

By running backwards? You prove your idiocy once again

TDmvp
01-14-2012, 08:38 PM
By running backwards? You prove your idiocy once again

Are you talking about the 4th down ? ...

Crow
01-14-2012, 09:00 PM
I <3 Spidey

Crow
01-14-2012, 09:05 PM

Your vile words disappoint St. Tebow. notsofast

Vine
01-14-2012, 09:08 PM
LMAO someone in Neb feeling sorry for someone else ? ROFL! thats like someone from FLA thinking he has a clue

Suck it co**sucker.

TheReverend
01-14-2012, 09:11 PM
Tebow was supposed to cure that ****ty offensive line.we heard all year how orton could not handle the pressure.tebow was supposed to be our savior.agin,you are only as good as your last game.this is the nfl

2nd worst team in the NFL (worst when SOS is taken into account)
1-4 start

Tebow takes over:

7-4
Beat defending AFC champs in post-season.

Conclusions:

He did "fix that" you stupid ****.

theAPAOps5
01-14-2012, 09:13 PM
Hi guys how is everyone..... Ah doing well I see.

TheReverend
01-14-2012, 09:14 PM
I <3 Spidey

Not surprising. He educationally and intellectually parallels you Faider fans.

Rigs11
01-14-2012, 09:16 PM
2nd worst team in the NFL (worst when SOS is taken into account)
1-4 start

Tebow takes over:

7-4
Beat defending AFC champs in post-season.

Conclusions:

He did "fix that" you stupid ****.

Not this last game cocksmoker.someday You will realize that tebow doesnt need or want your pity.

Rigs11
01-14-2012, 09:16 PM
Everyone that calls out tebow when sucks=raider fan

Spider
01-14-2012, 09:17 PM
I <3 Spidey

:wave: thanks I am a very lovable person , everyone here loves me , they just show it in different ways ;D

Spider
01-14-2012, 09:18 PM
Suck it co**sucker.

I would be bitter to if I lived in Nebraska

Spider
01-14-2012, 09:18 PM
Not surprising. He educationally and intellectually parallels you Faider fans.

Apology accepted , just dont let it happen again

TheReverend
01-14-2012, 09:21 PM

...Crow IS a raider fan you dumb ****...

stopgap
01-14-2012, 10:28 PM
Does it concern anyone else that this guy is supposedly on the highways with 80,000 pounds at his control?

NFLBRONCO
01-14-2012, 10:39 PM
I was watching Sports Zone and Chad Brown asked what he thought of Tebow's Presser. One thing that bothered him if he was on the team, was how Tebow always says its more important to be a role model and football is secondary. He feels a starting QB should put team first and really work to get better.

Bob
01-15-2012, 12:02 AM

I am still undecided on him, if he was a drop back passer with great talent but unrefined -- like Elway was in 83, the choice would be easy for everyone. The obvious question should be, can the system TB can run, ever allow the Broncos to become an exceptional team, one that can compete with the Packers or the Pats, for right now, the answer was nope, not even close.

NFLBRONCO
01-15-2012, 12:10 AM
The obvious question should be, can the system TB can run, ever allow the Broncos to become an exceptional team, one that can compete with the Packers or the Pats, for right now, the answer was nope, not even close.

This is the issue the FO has to figure out and fast

DBroncos4life
01-15-2012, 01:09 AM
I would be bitter to if I lived in Nebraska

Lol Wyoming is awesome.

Spider
01-15-2012, 06:03 AM
Lol Wyoming is awesome.

Yes it is , but I dont live in Wyoming any more .......

Spider
01-15-2012, 06:04 AM
Does it concern anyone else that this guy is supposedly on the highways with 80,000 pounds at his control?

supposedly ? ......... Hilarious! and i have hauled hella lot more then 80 k .....

Spider
01-15-2012, 06:06 AM
I am still undecided on him, if he was a drop back passer with great talent but unrefined -- like Elway was in 83, the choice would be easy for everyone. The obvious question should be, can the system TB can run, ever allow the Broncos to become an exceptional team, one that can compete with the Packers or the Pats, for right now, the answer was nope, not even close.
elway didnt become a drop back passer until late in his career , and even then he was a threat to take off , Now Troy Aikman was your classic drop back passer

Spider
01-15-2012, 06:56 AM
need some cheese with that wine ? .......stayed on as long as I could you chicken shiat bastard .......

Spider
01-15-2012, 06:56 AM
LMFAO retard pulled his post ...........

HorseHead
01-15-2012, 07:10 AM
Hey, Ice Road Trucker, do us a favor, crank "Turn the Page", and crash..thanks..

Spider
01-15-2012, 07:11 AM
Hey, Ice Road Trucker, do us a favor, crank "Turn the Page", and crash..thanks..

LOL even yankees are my fans

HorseHead
01-15-2012, 07:18 AM
Later, after you cook your last batch of meth, and you pick up last liter of Pepsi at the Circle K, please, I beg of you, crash violently...

Spider
01-15-2012, 07:19 AM
Later, after you cook your last batch of meth, and you pick up last liter of Pepsi at the Circle K, please, I beg of you, crash violently...

apology accepted Yankee , just dont let it happen again got it

HorseHead
01-15-2012, 07:25 AM
Your third ex wife also apologizes on your behalf..

Jekyll15Hyde
01-15-2012, 07:28 AM

That used to the be intellectual property of jhizz. Could have some lawsuits on our hands.

Spider
01-15-2012, 07:31 AM

she is always doing that ....... # 7 though is a tough biatch ......

Spider
01-15-2012, 07:32 AM

PS , my 3 rd ex was always attracted to scum , thats why we was only married 3 weeks , but I hope you 2 are very very happy :rofl:

BroncoBuff
01-15-2012, 08:18 AM

Can't deny his performance against KC in the finale was horrific ... 6 of 22 and just three measley points? At home against a bad team with the playoffs and division on the line?! By any measure an historic failure. Makes Cutler's so-called "choke" against Buffalo in a very similar 2008 game look like a clutch performnance.

But then the Steelers game ... how do you reconcile that? Already in my Top 15 all-time.

theAPAOps5
01-15-2012, 08:20 AM
His moments of brilliance garner another year for sure. After an offseason of work, let's see what he looks like.

Cito Pelon
01-15-2012, 08:27 AM
He moments of brilliance garner another year for sure. After an offseason of work, let's see what he looks like.

You mean Spider, or Tebow? Hehe.

Tebow, you could see in this game (early) he wasn't pulling the trigger again. That's getting to be an overused term, but still appropriate. In the second half seemed to me Tebow was firing the ball faster on his drops.

So yeah, lets see what he looks like after an offseason of work.

Spider
01-15-2012, 08:29 AM

Tebow, you could see in this game (early) he wasn't pulling the trigger again. That's getting to be an overused term, but still appropriate. In the second half seemed to me Tebow was firing the ball faster on his drops.

So yeah, lets see what he looks like after an offseason of work.

I am always brilliant and never wrong ........not sure why you people dont see this

peacepipe
01-15-2012, 08:31 AM

Tebow, you could see in this game (early) he wasn't pulling the trigger again. That's getting to be an overused term, but still appropriate. In the second half seemed to me Tebow was firing the ball faster on his drops.So yeah, lets see what he looks like after an offseason of work.

what are you talking about? he didn't complete his 6th pass until midway through the 4th qtr.

BroncoJoe
01-15-2012, 08:32 AM
LOL - good to see Spider is still alive and kicking.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
01-15-2012, 08:46 AM

And yet here you are wasting your time posting on a thread you already *know* to be worthless or whatever. :wave:

HorseHead
01-15-2012, 08:47 AM
"alive and kicking" like herpes...

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
01-15-2012, 08:47 AM

This.

Our D totally sh*t the bed.

Spider
01-15-2012, 08:48 AM
"alive and kicking" like herpes...

LOL so says the piece of shiat yankee .......

HorseHead
01-15-2012, 09:05 AM
choke on a pork rind CW McCall....

Cito Pelon
01-15-2012, 09:05 AM
I am always brilliant and never wrong ........not sure why you people dont see this

The explanation is somewhere here:

Blinded by your sheer brilliance
Obfuscated by your sheer bull****
Confused by your wrecking of the English language

Circle Orange
01-15-2012, 09:23 AM

Tom Jackson pretty much said the same thing...in all the post game comments I didn't hear the word "magic" once. And all anyone talked about was Brady and how fired up he was. It was like, "Okay, we can stop talking about Tebow now. Let's move on, they got blown out." Then to make the Patriots seem invincible, Blubber Boy Boomer stated "no offense to the afc west, but any team from there would have gotten blown out." Whatever, fat man.

Hysteria and hype = media machinations

lod01
01-15-2012, 10:01 AM

You'll never get tebowners to admit that. Their hack is without fault.

DomCasual
01-15-2012, 12:19 PM
And yet here you are wasting your time posting on a thread you already *know* to be worthless or whatever. :wave:

It's so sweet that you came over to defend him.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-15-2012, 12:36 PM
Can't deny his performance against KC in the finale was horrific ... 6 of 22 and just three measley points? At home against a bad team with the playoffs and division on the line?! By any measure an historic failure. Makes Cutler's so-called "choke" against Buffalo in a very similar 2008 game look like a clutch performnance.

But then the Steelers game ... how do you reconcile that? Already in my Top 15 all-time.

Mcquizzleful 4 hours ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDU1L...eature=related

MrTrolol98 11 hours ago
youtube quotes not mine just reposting them here some nimrod was askin me to show him where i was finding those stupid idiot fans and i was acting sarcastically like one saying oh tebow performed bad lets get rid of him and he took me seriously 9 out of 10 times im just kidding but really tebow needs alot more work

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-15-2012, 12:37 PM
so does that clear up any problems anyone has about me i hope not i do enjoy laughing at people who take everything i say like gospel

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-15-2012, 12:38 PM
You'll never get tebowners to admit that. Their hack is without fault.

tebow sucked but well whole team can share that as well along with the wins. goes both ways also the media is the ones hyping tebow not tebow

colorado jones
01-15-2012, 12:43 PM
PS , my 3 rd ex was always attracted to scum , thats why we was only married 3 weeks , but I hope you 2 are very very happy :rofl:

I pity the man that has to enjoy Spider's sloppy seconds.

go_broncos
01-15-2012, 12:43 PM
Elway is correct..We need a QB that can pass..Tebow's real test comes next season..if he can't pass the ball..we need to look for another QB.

I just hope Mccoy/or new OC just allows Tebow to throw the ball more on first downs.

DomCasual
01-15-2012, 03:50 PM
so does that clear up any problems anyone has about me i hope not i do enjoy laughing at people who take everything i say like gospel

I generally avoid pointing out grammar and spelling issues. In fact, I'm not sure I ever have - even once.

That said - I had to read your retarded post five or six times to get even a basic understanding of what you were saying. I'm just throwing out an idea here. If you are going to mock people in your posts, you might at least make a token effort at writing them so that they're readable. Otherwise, the best case scenario for you is that people just don't read your posts - hence, you will have wasted whatever time you put into writing them. The worst case scenario is that they actually take the time to try and understand them, and mock you because you are too simple to understand your own irony.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-15-2012, 04:26 PM
I generally avoid pointing out grammar and spelling issues. In fact, I'm not sure I ever have - even once.

That said - I had to read your retarded post five or six times to get even a basic understanding of what you were saying. I'm just throwing out an idea here. If you are going to mock people in your posts, you might at least make a token effort at writing them so that they're readable. Otherwise, the best case scenario for you is that people just don't read your posts - hence, you will have wasted whatever time you put into writing them. The worst case scenario is that they actually take the time to try and understand them, and mock you because you are too simple to understand your own irony.

aswww you hurts muh foolings try hareder will ya you fools are really boring the crap out of me with your limp wristed half aarsed feeble attempts to hurwts me feelins

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-15-2012, 04:27 PM
mt romney omg thats soo stupid

oubronco
01-15-2012, 04:29 PM
This.

Our D totally sh*t the bed.

The whole team shyt the bed

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-15-2012, 04:37 PM
LOL even yankees are my fans

my god spider look at all the love people are giving you . i wish i was as loved as you.

NFLBRONCO
01-15-2012, 04:40 PM

QFT Nice job

cabronco
01-15-2012, 05:29 PM
We went from a , pull the trigger game to pull my finger, and playing like crap on both sides of the ball. That literally felt like the longest game of the year to boot. Ugh

DomCasual
01-15-2012, 05:37 PM
aswww you hurts muh foolings try hareder will ya you fools are really boring the crap out of me with your limp wristed half aarsed feeble attempts to hurwts me feelins

This probably means more in your native language?

Spider
01-15-2012, 07:44 PM
I pity the man that has to enjoy Spider's sloppy seconds.
you never know you could be

Spider
01-15-2012, 07:45 PM
choke on a pork rind CW McCall....

LOL choke on a dick yankee boy

Spider
01-15-2012, 07:46 PM
It's so sweet that you came over to defend him.

LOL well he is right , you now have 3 post in this thread , so much for your high and mighty better then you attitude .........

Spider
01-15-2012, 07:47 PM
The explanation is somewhere here:

Blinded by your sheer brilliance
Obfuscated by your sheer bull****
Confused by your wrecking of the English language

so then quit reading ........... simple huh azzhole

Spider
01-15-2012, 07:49 PM
my god spider look at all the love people are giving you . i wish i was as loved as you.

LOL...........

loborugger
01-15-2012, 08:15 PM

Let's see...

Top poster on the Mane....
many enemies and few friends....
Semi-literate posts that make you scratch your head and ask 'WTF???'...

All that remains is a bad batch of peanut butter and his transformation to Watermock is complete.

Spider
01-15-2012, 08:17 PM
Let's see...

All that remains is a bad batch of peanut butter and his transformation to Watermock is complete.

apology accepted , your forgiven

Rigs11
01-15-2012, 08:43 PM
The reverend turned into a giant vagina and neg repped me.Hilarious!

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-17-2012, 10:34 AM
Let's see...

sigh and yet you people walk with eyes wide open into these lil internet fights.
i don't care if people like me or hate me here don't think spider does either.
if you dont like spider or anyone else why do you people choose to fight with him or me or anyone answer me that

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-17-2012, 10:35 AM
idiots i swear.

TheReverend
01-17-2012, 10:41 AM
The reverend turned into a giant vagina and neg repped me.Hilarious!

I'd do it every day of the week. Bar none some of the most horrid posts I've ever read were from you in this thread. Rarely is there a better opportunity to neg someone.

Flex Gunmetal
01-17-2012, 10:47 AM
lulz@the OM populace not realize spider is a troll after all this time. A rare troll who doesn't even realize he's trolling in each of his 82k posts.
Engage with caution.

TheReverend
01-17-2012, 10:48 AM
lulz@the OM populace not realize spider is a troll after all this time. A rare troll who doesn't even realize he's trolling in each of his 82k posts.
Engage with caution.

Strong point.

Are you doing the 100k 12week transformation contest?

Flex Gunmetal
01-17-2012, 10:58 AM
Strong point.

Are you doing the 100k 12week transformation contest?

Nah, still getting PT for my neck. Got my audi totaled by some illegals in a box van when they decided to hit me (at a stoplight) from behind going 40 without braking. I've been out of the gym for about 12 weeks now. Lost about 14 lbs, this is real life unfortunately.

I'll be back in mid Feb hopefully. At least I've missed the resolutioners.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-17-2012, 11:08 AM
Engage with caution.

you people just realized that?
i spotted that way before anyone else has but he is a bronco fan but a troll and well lets just say takes onr to know one and leave it at that lol .

Flex Gunmetal
01-17-2012, 11:09 AM
you people just realized that?
i spotted that way before anyone else has but he is a bronco fan but a troll and well lets just say takes onr to know one and leave it at that lol .

Both your's and spider's posts set the bar for intelligibility.

AKA strong run on sentence, punctuation, spelling. Strong everything.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-17-2012, 11:10 AM
Nah, still getting PT for my neck. Got my audi totaled by some illegals in a box van when they decided to hit me (at a stoplight) from behind going 40 without braking. I've been out of the gym for about 12 weeks now. Lost about 14 lbs, this is real life unfortunately.

I'll be back in mid Feb hopefully. At least I've missed the resolutioners.
your government at work sigh

Flex Gunmetal
01-17-2012, 11:12 AM
your government at work sigh

Yep. Who needs insurance anyway??

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-17-2012, 11:14 AM
Both your's and spider's posts set the bar for intelligibility.

aww i love you too and good luck with illegals ramming your car problem. don't get me going on those idiots who allow them to be here B.H.O who lives in a house that isn't black .
that sorta pisses me off

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-17-2012, 11:16 AM
Yep. Who needs insurance anyway??

don't get me started on illegals and the idiot in charge who allow them to be here.
i let you guess who that is

Flex Gunmetal
01-17-2012, 11:16 AM
aww i love you too and good luck with illegals ramming your car problem.
also good luck tryin to how should i say this make me lose my cool fool .
so many have tried only for me to make them lose control and go into a internet rage but you feel free to try

lol no worries man just giving you sht.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-17-2012, 11:21 AM
i cant wait til next election that's if anyone else will do something .
i better do something else now before i go into a long arse rant over a certain party and the person in dc who is the cause of this. and wind up starting a shat storm over it

Rigs11
01-17-2012, 02:01 PM
I'd do it every day of the week. Bar none some of the most horrid posts I've ever read were from you in this thread. Rarely is there a better opportunity to neg someone.

wow, most horrid posts?can you say drama queen?Hilarious!it's ok rev, really tebow can handle some criticism. you don't have to protect him so much just because he's your avatar. and man up and say what you need to say so everyone can see.dont be a wuss and neg rep me