PDA

View Full Version : Live from Gillette Stadium

chickennob2
01-14-2012, 05:35 PM
40 minutes to kickoff. Crowd so far is ~ 5% Broncos fans. Almost all Denver jersies I've seen are Tebow. I think the current winner for obscurity is an Alvin McKinley jersey!

rbackfactory80
01-14-2012, 05:50 PM
Represent!

oubronco
01-14-2012, 05:50 PM
Give em Heck!!!!

McDman
01-14-2012, 05:58 PM
Haha McKinley!

oubronco
01-14-2012, 09:54 PM
Damn it must of been extra painful to watch that and freeze your ass off as well

That One Guy
01-14-2012, 10:06 PM
Damn it must of been extra painful to watch that and freeze your ass off as well

It would've been like sitting butt-assed nekked in a freezer while flushing your money down a toilet that magically appeared in the freezer with you.

chickennob2
01-14-2012, 10:08 PM
So... cold...

That One Guy
01-14-2012, 10:10 PM
So... cold...

LOL

It must've been. Colquitt seemed like he was punting a big ol' stone out there.

Way to go support the team, though.

oubronco
01-14-2012, 10:13 PM
So... cold...

chicken froze his nob off

Way to represent :strong:

ThirtyDegrees
01-14-2012, 10:36 PM
I was there too, the wind was absolutely awful. There were quite a few Broncos fans, I had a drunk guy behind me who just wouldn't leave me and my Tebow shirt alone though.

chickennob2
01-14-2012, 11:16 PM
I was there too, the wind was absolutely awful. There were quite a few Broncos fans, I had a drunk guy behind me who just wouldn't leave me and my Tebow shirt alone though.

I was in 301, right on the edge of that top level of the stadium. The wind was just horrendous. And I caught all sorts of **** for my Shannon Sharpe jersey. Apparently he made some enemies with that whole National Guard bit.

Also, was it just me, or did they only play about 4 different songs the entire game?

The outcome was terrible. But it was awesome to finally get to see my Broncos in the playoffs. I got a bunch of weird looks for cheering on Nate Irving's tackle on his one defensive snap in the second half. Oh well. It's a rebuilding team with a lot of holes, many of them made worse by injury, that happened to run into a much much better squad in their house. I'm proud of them.

ThirtyDegrees
01-16-2012, 11:18 AM
I was in 301, right on the edge of that top level of the stadium. The wind was just horrendous. And I caught all sorts of **** for my Shannon Sharpe jersey. Apparently he made some enemies with that whole National Guard bit.

Also, was it just me, or did they only play about 4 different songs the entire game?

The outcome was terrible. But it was awesome to finally get to see my Broncos in the playoffs. I got a bunch of weird looks for cheering on Nate Irving's tackle on his one defensive snap in the second half. Oh well. It's a rebuilding team with a lot of holes, many of them made worse by injury, that happened to run into a much much better squad in their house. I'm proud of them.

"THISSSS ISSSS OURRR HOUSSEE"

and Thunderstruck, and like two others.

I hadn't seen a Broncos game live since Cutler's rookie year, so it was awesome, you're right. Nobody expected us to be here so it was a great experience all around.