PDA

View Full Version : A good perspective to take

ØrangeÇrush
01-14-2012, 11:37 AM
Win or Lose today, its been a great season and it is good to be a Bronco Fan.

Ground game and defense!
Play our game and Brady sits
stewing on the bench.

Vine
01-14-2012, 11:48 AM
Win or Lose today, its been a great season and it is good to be a Bronco Fan.

Ground game and defense!
Play our game and Brady sits
stewing on the bench.

I agree if it works.

Que
01-14-2012, 11:50 AM
Agree. I will push back from this table of a season satiated and extremely satisfied. A season to remember for sure.

GO BRONCOS!!!

ColoradoDarin
01-14-2012, 11:59 AM
Win or lose, close or blowout, I'll still have a smile on my face at the end of the game. It's already been a great season and anything else is just awesome.

But let's just go win this thing, huh?

Jetmeck
01-14-2012, 12:04 PM
Let's kick their A$$ ! They think they are gonna walk all over us...............

ØrangeÇrush
01-14-2012, 12:19 PM
We have nothing to lose, we're playing with house money. Our guys should be loose, focused and relaxed. There is no pressure on us to win since we aren't even supposed to be here.

Heyneck
01-14-2012, 12:21 PM
So....what's your thinking dudes? Doesn't our situation look like a classic example of something coming full circle. I mean...we had a young good-great QB in Cutler and a monster wr in BM. Then mike gets fired and we know the rest. Some can blame McD for everything wrong that happened...but he coming here let us see how weak minded or QB and WR really were. Frown cannon quit on us and BM was just an inmature, me persona.

McD couldn't handle the highs and lows of the job and lost the team. The spygate thing just was the icing of the cake...but we can't deny the contributions he did to our team. He turned our forever aging defense into a youthful one...but what I appreciated the most was the change in mentality. Strong minded people working for a team goal.

He failed some in the GM department....specially some trades. But he sure got many right. It took time but his chosen players are finally paying dividends. Ultimately he couldn't lead a team and got canned. Deservedly so. We can now see that all that was missing was strong leadership...primarily from the head coach and secondly from our field captain. (The current rookie class rules BTW!!!)

So...going back to coming full circle. We are about to play a game against one of our most hated rival (outside the division), against our former hated head coach, with a team capable of making us forget about the over hyped 2008 team. We win and all that looked bad during the last 3 year will be all worth it. Doing it against Brady and a team with McD doing it the "patriot" way is just plain unreal. That's why I believe! Things are lining up for us to prove everyone wrong!

GO BRONCOS! JUST BELIEVE!!!

Shananahan
01-14-2012, 12:21 PM
I don't get the 'house money' analogy. Who cares how far the team was supposed to go, they're here now. There should be plenty of pressure to win this game.

ScottXray
01-14-2012, 12:22 PM
:sunshine:After the 1-4 start to this year, I am satisfied win or lose today.

It's been a great year, and the future is so bright, we gotta wear shades.
:sunshine:

Jetmeck
01-14-2012, 12:52 PM
14 point underdogs should be all the Broncos need to bring their A game. Unbelieveable slap in the face considering how the first game unfolded. We were right there with no turnovers. There is no reason whatsoever to believe we cannot take these Patriots. They have run their course and are a shell of their former big headed media overblown selfs............

RaiderH8r
01-14-2012, 12:56 PM
I don't get the 'house money' analogy. Who cares how far the team was supposed to go, they're here now. There should be plenty of pressure to win this game.

Playing with nothing to lose and everything to gain is a liberating mindset. Particularly for a young club like ours.mhouse. Money.