PDA

View Full Version : Broncos taken seriously?

Vine
01-13-2012, 04:39 PM
Do people believe the Patriots are taking the Broncos seriously? Part of me thinks the Pats got to be taking Denver seriously, I mean, it is the divisional playoffs, how can you not taken your opponents seriously? I heard the story that this is a really big game for Tom Brady, as he has lost his last 3 playoff games, and a loss to the Broncos would put quite a damper on his career, so there is speculation that Brady is really feeling a lot of pressure.

The other question is, are the Patriots fans taking the Broncos seriously? I get the sense they are not. You know what happens when a fanbase gets complacent, epic things happen!

I got a good feeling about tomorrow!

OrangeSe7en
01-13-2012, 04:43 PM
Do people believe the Patriots are taking the Broncos seriously? Part of me thinks the Pats got to be taking Denver seriously, I mean, it is the divisional playoffs, how can you not taken your opponents seriously. I heard the story that this is a really big game for Tom Brady, as he has lost his last 3 playoff games, and a loss to the Broncos would put quite a damper on his career, so there is speculation that Brady is really feeling a lot of pressure.

The other question is, are the Patriots fans taking the Broncos seriously? I get the sense they are not. You know what happens when a fanbase gets complacent, epic things happen!

I got a good feeling about tomorrow!

I think the Pats are taking the Broncos very seriously. When you look at it, the past two times NE has been in the playoffs, they've been "one and dones" at home. They've also lost to teams with good running games and strong defenses.

ghostofjosh
01-13-2012, 04:53 PM
I dont think anything can put a blemish on Brady's Career..BTW here in new england area...every Pats fan thinks this game is like a bye week....

Bronx33
01-13-2012, 04:55 PM
I dont think anything can put a blemish on Brady's Career..BTW here in new england area...every Pats fan thinks this game is like a bye week....

Good for them.

Bronco Yoda
01-13-2012, 05:00 PM
A couple of long time Pats friends of mine back east are laughing at us. I hope to have them eat their chowdy little teeheee's.

winstoncup bronco
01-13-2012, 05:02 PM
All the hype since last Sunday means zero chance of catching them sleeping. No excuses if they lose. No way they will not be 110% ready to dish out a blowout.

ghostofjosh
01-13-2012, 05:02 PM
I hope the Pats are feeling the same way and we go right up their asses..i actually thought we had no chance to win last week because of the matchups..I feel pretty confidant against the Patsies though

strafen
01-13-2012, 05:09 PM
Based on the dumb threads we have on the main page, I'd say our fans are the ones not taking us seriously.
This is the freakin' play-offs!
Can you guys feel it?!
Quit fighting and get on with it!
Man, I'm so pumped, it's not even funny.
Let's go guys!!!

To answer your question, New England has been knocked out of the play offs, what? three years in a row and two at home?

Oh no, I don't think they're taking us lightly.
Plus, Belicheat has a losing record against the broncos, and yes, he knows it

This time around their preparation against us will include some tweaks to contra-attack the new stuff we've added to our passing game that like the steelers, they didn't see last time.
They have our passing game to deal with, DT will command some attention for sure.
We should run the ball more comfortably and hopefully our passing game will open up as well...

It'll all depend how we call this game offensively.

Defensively, rush the QB! That's all there's to it. Hit the QB and don't relent...

scorpio
01-13-2012, 06:48 PM
Pats fans are being their usual arrogant dickhole selves, but I guarantee the team is not taking the Broncos lightly.

Teddy Bruschi said it yesterday, when you start to believe Tebow doesn't belong on the field with you, that's when he has you.

WolfpackGuy
01-13-2012, 07:01 PM
The Pats players and Belicheat are saying all the right things to the point it sounds contrived.

The one longtime fan I know is taking the Broncos seriously.

The post-2001 bandwagoneers? Predictably looking to next week and forgetting their team hasn't won dick since getting caught cheating.

The Moops
01-13-2012, 07:22 PM
No one is taken us seriously. We are 13-1/2 point underdogs. Media is predicting scores like 45-20. I think we win 31-27.

TheReverend
01-13-2012, 07:43 PM
Kick em in the dick

Pick Six
01-13-2012, 08:10 PM
The worst thing the Patriots could do is take the Broncos seriously. The Steelers were arrogant enough to not defend the pass, and it cost them.

gyldenlove
01-13-2012, 08:10 PM
A lot of Patriots fans I know are pretty nervous about this game, they know their defense is crap and if Tebow comes out with a nothing to lose attitude this game could get close.

TonyR
01-13-2012, 08:17 PM
No one is taken us seriously. We are 13-1/2 point underdogs. Media is predicting scores like 45-20.

Yup, I think this is considerably worse than when we played the Packers in the Super Bowl. And to some degree that's understandable since that Broncos team was really good while this one has a lot of question marks. But hopefully things work out the same way: the Broncos shocking the world!

R8R H8R
01-13-2012, 08:19 PM
We got 'em right where we want 'em.

cabronco
01-13-2012, 08:24 PM
Since Avalanche players were hearing Tebow sucks at their game ( kind of funny), I imagine the Cheatriots will start it in the parking lot & start choking while their team does the same. Broncos Win on 3...1,2,3 Win !!

Agamemnon
01-13-2012, 08:33 PM
I'm sure they are taking the Broncos very seriously. Unlike all the "experts", they know the last game was much closer than the score indicated.