PDA

View Full Version : Skip Bayless: Tebow should DEMAND a trade at the end of the season

Armchair Bronco
01-12-2012, 03:18 PM
On ESPN First Take today, Skip Bayless said that after the way Tebow was allegedly treated by the coaches and the FO in the Pittsburgh game, he should think about a trade. In fact, Bayless said he would use his position on the show to encourage Tebow "to DEMAND a trade".

Seems like Bayless has bought in to the rumor that Fox was ready to yank Tebow, at least on 3rd downs, for Brady Quinn if Tim struggled. Bayless said: "Where else could this story have come from? Someone from the Front Office *must* have leaked it."

Now...I've appreciated Bayless' support as much as the next guy, but is there any evidence that Fox or Elway or anyone else had a REAL plan in place to plug in Brady Quinn? This story never seemed to have any legs. Bayless apparently thinks the story is completely credible and that it's proof that Denver's coaches and FO don't believe in Tebow's long-term future with Denver. Skip said Tebow should be traded to Jacksonville in the offseason.

Powderaddict
01-12-2012, 03:20 PM
I hate Skip Bayless. The only good thing he's done is provide the material for the "All he does is win" song.

tsiguy96
01-12-2012, 03:20 PM
every report by DENVER writers was that if denver was down big early, hed be pulled. coming off 3 straight losses and poor games by tebow, its not crazy to imagine. quinn, however, had 2-3 first team practice reps on the day they implement the gameplan, so he was never realistically gonna be put into the game if denver had any concievable way to win the game.

id bet it was as much a motivational tactic as anything else.

BroncoBeavis
01-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Yeah, the whole thing seemed like it was manufactured by the haters' brigade echo chamber.

Skip needs to lay off the Red Bull.

myMind
01-12-2012, 03:24 PM
Despite Bayless's support of Tebow, he is still one of the biggest douchebag sensationalists getting paid to talk into our ears. In fact, I ****ing hate the media as a whole. They took the fact that Quinn got what was it, 8 reps in practice and turn it into the whole, Tebow is on a short leash bull****. If he was really on that short of a leash, then why wasnt he pulled after 8 yards in the first quarter? Now they take it even further and report that Tebow was deeply hurt...as reported by Mr Mustache Ed Werder, who I find to be one of the rudest ignorant and willing to manipulate words reporters out there. I really want to stop listening to the media bull****, but it is sooo difficult when we get coverage every five minutes.

BroncoBeavis
01-12-2012, 03:25 PM
every report by DENVER writers was that if denver was down big early, hed be pulled. coming off 3 straight losses and poor games by tebow, its not crazy to imagine. quinn, however, had 2-3 first team practice reps on the day they implement the gameplan, so he was never realistically gonna be put into the game if denver had any concievable way to win the game.

I don't buy it. Absolutely no upside to that. You'd be allowing Tebow supporters to say he didn't get a fair shot. You're never going to win the game bringing in Brady Quinn while down big.

That would've been a lose/lose strategy regardless of how Fox or the FO felt about Tim. I'm completely relieved that none of it matters anymore though. :)

TheReverend
01-12-2012, 03:25 PM
Oh, Skip... shut up.

g00fyfoot
01-12-2012, 03:26 PM
Hey Skip, did you know that the word gullible isn't in the dictionary?

SonOfLe-loLang
01-12-2012, 03:26 PM
So...why should he demand a trade exactly? Im lost

Armchair Bronco
01-12-2012, 03:29 PM
Skip also said "the entire locker room turned on Tebow" after the KC game. He mentioned Champ Bailey and McGahee by name.

What the hell did these two guys say after the KC game?

Skip made it appear that the team turned on Tebow like a snake. In fact, IIRC Skip used the term "snake pit" to describe the atmosphere in Denver's locker room last week.

Spider
01-12-2012, 03:29 PM
LMAO skip Bayless videos all over the mane , everyone lovin on him , and now .....

Armchair Bronco
01-12-2012, 03:32 PM
So...why should he demand a trade exactly? Im lost

If the coaches were planning to yank him, either completely or even just for 3rd downs, it means that they still had no confidence in him despite him having rescued the season.

So, if they don't trust him after his (at one point) 7-1 record, they'll never trust him. This also means that they'll never build a team around him (because building around Tebow means drafting backup read-option QB's).

For these reasons, Tebow should demand a trade to Jacksonville this offseason since: A) he's already been betrayed by Denver; and B) Jacksonville is in complete top-to-bottom rebuilding mode and is Tebow's natural "home" in the NFL.

Rohirrim
01-12-2012, 03:33 PM
I've got to give that at least one Picard:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v418/bawanaal/picard-facepalm.jpg

Armchair Bronco
01-12-2012, 03:36 PM
What, if anything, did Bailey & McGahee say about Tebow after the KC game, or during the week of practice before the game with Pittsburgh?

Chris
01-12-2012, 03:37 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/02/Skippy-dvd.jpg/200px-Skippy-dvd.jpg

mustangtoby
01-12-2012, 03:38 PM
What a tool.

BroncoBeavis
01-12-2012, 03:39 PM
Wonder if he's thought about the fact that this would be totally out of character for Tim to do. I think he's more likely to work harder to overcome the doubt rather than skip town because of it.

DarkHorse
01-12-2012, 03:43 PM
Skip is funny only because he's so far over the top that it becomes comical.

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Call me crazy but I had actually realized the same thing before Skip did. The reason I feel this way as well is because I don't think Tebow has been developed at all by this coaching staff and I don't think he will be developed at all if he remains.

The problem Tebow has though.. will ANYONE want to take on Tebow outside of Denver. They SHOULD.. but so should the Broncos. What if Tebow asks or demands to be traded and he ends up in just as bad or a worse situation?

Archer81
01-12-2012, 03:50 PM
Ah, playoff distractions.

Why not.

:Broncos:

Armchair Bronco
Call me crazy but I had actually realized the same thing before Skip did. The reason I feel this way as well is because I don't think Tebow has been developed at all by this coaching staff and I don't think he will be developed at all if he remains.

The problem Tebow has though.. will ANYONE want to take on Tebow outside of Denver. They SHOULD.. but so should the Broncos. What if Tebow asks or demands to be traded and he ends up in just as bad or a worse situation?

I won't call you crazy, because I think the same thing.

Sure, Denver has switched up its offense, but they haven't "re-tooled" and they aren't really putting Tebow in a position to win on a consistent basis. Tebow is, IMO, performing well *IN SPITE OF THE COACHING*. So if he stays here, it will be more of the same.

Now, if he gets traded to Jacksonville just to get recast as a pocket passer, that isn't going to work, either.

Maybe this is "The Plan" that the big man upstairs has for Tebow: he's regularly challenged by his coaches, even unfairly, and kept on a ridiculously short leash. They call for running plays 23 out of 24 times on first down, for example. They spread rumor and innuendo, but Tebow just ignores it and somehow manages to keep winning games. Eventually, the coaches loosen up, Tebow also polishes up his pocket passing, and for at least a couple of years, the Team *partially* commits to a sort of hybrid read-option, I-formation scheme.

myMind

Haven't you been called crazy enough? you masochistic loon.

Archer81
01-12-2012, 03:52 PM
Is this thread real?

Rohirrim
01-12-2012, 03:53 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-r-D2Ngx45So/Tmo_A-nPq-I/AAAAAAAAEfI/qkCyJQlyEkg/s1600/Schultz.jpg

uplink
Bayless needs to understand teams try to be deceptive about what they plan to do when the battle begins. The broncos wanted the steelers to prep for Quinn and Tebow playing so they would spend less time on prepping for Tebow, seems like a no brainer to me.

Armchair Bronco
Is this thread real?

When you get right down to it, all threads on Internet forums are virtual.

Armchair Bronco
01-12-2012, 03:56 PM
Bayless needs to understand teams try to be deceptive about what they plan to do when the battle begins. The broncos wanted the steelers to prep for Quinn and Tebow playing so they would spend less time on prepping for Tebow, seems like a no brainer to me.

If Denver did this (and this seems as reasonable as any explanation), do you think the coaches would have talked to Tebow about it before hand:

"OK, Tim, we're going to spread some rumors that Brady will be plugged in if you struggle. But we're just saying this to mess with Pittsburgh. Don't worry, you're our guy, no matter what. But if we do this, the Steelers will have to waste time preparing for Quinn, and that will help you out in the long run."

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 03:57 PM
Haven't you been called crazy enough? you masochistic loon.

Haven't I been proven right enough?

Tebow was said to have to compete for a starting job by this staff next season. The one time Tebow struggled they were ready to crucify him. And the reason he struggled is because of how horribly they mismanaged him...

Archer81
01-12-2012, 03:58 PM
Haven't I been proven right enough?

Tebow was said to have to compete for a starting job by this staff next season. The one time Tebow struggled they were ready to crucify him. And the reason he struggled is because of how horribly they mismanaged him...

I'd worry about this post if you did not have a history of being completely and utterly inept in everything you post, but especially in regards to anything football related.

BroncoBeavis
01-12-2012, 03:59 PM
If Denver did this (and this seems as reasonable as any explanation), do you think the coaches would have talked to Tebow about it before hand:

"OK, Tim, we're going to spread some rumors that Brady will be plugged in if you struggle. But we're just saying this to mess with Pittsburgh. Don't worry, you're our guy, no matter what. But if we do this, the Steelers will have to waste time preparing for Quinn, and that will help you out in the long run."

This is all wacked out conjecture and I don't buy any of it, but why do you think you of all people would know what they told Tim behind the scenes?

strafen
01-12-2012, 04:01 PM
After all the love for Skip Bayless, in before the hate and bashing of Skip Bayless begin.
This is the mane. This is what they do!

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 04:01 PM
I won't call you crazy, because I think the same thing.

Sure, Denver has switched up its offense, but they haven't "re-tooled" and they aren't really putting Tebow in a position to win on a consistent basis. Tebow is, IMO, performing well *IN SPITE OF THE COACHING*. So if he stays here, it will be more of the same.

Exactly! And how long can he play well in spite of his coaches? That is why I think he struggled so much at the end of the season. And it will get worse if he isn't developed or built around properly.

Now, if he gets traded to Jacksonville just to get recast as a pocket passer, that isn't going to work, either.

Maybe this is "The Plan" that the big man upstairs has for Tebow: he's regularly challenged by his coaches, even unfairly, and kept on a ridiculously short leash. They call for running plays 23 out of 24 times on first down, for example. They spread rumor and innuendo, but Tebow just ignores it and somehow manages to keep winning games. Eventually, the coaches loosen up, Tebow also polishes up his pocket passing, and for at least a couple of years, the Team *partially* commits to a sort of hybrid read-option, I-formation scheme.

I do think Tebow can adapt to the style they want to play eventually but only if they are willing to support him. It seems they aren't willing to do either with Tebow.

Agamemnon
01-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Is this thread real?

Do you doubt that Skip Bayless is a clueless douche?

Armchair Bronco
01-12-2012, 04:04 PM
This is all wacked out conjecture and I don't buy any of it, but why do you think you of all people would know what they told Tim behind the scenes?

I'm asking YOU to speculate on what the coaches may have said to Tebow, if anything.

If we assume that this was a plan to deceive Pittsburgh, then either:

A) Tebow was in on the deception; or

B) Tebow was in the dark.

If it was "A", then they obviously said something to him; if it was "B", then the coaches were also re-purposing their deception to somehow motivate Tebow.

strafen
01-12-2012, 04:04 PM
LMAO skip Bayless videos all over the mane , everyone lovin on him , and now .....Are you surprised?
This is the mother****in' mane!

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 04:05 PM
I'd worry about this post if you did not have a history of being completely and utterly inept in everything you post, but especially in regards to anything football related.

You're projecting..

OrangeSe7en

I wouldnt be surprised if this is why Elway was non-committal on Tebow this week. He seems to respond better when less is assured. There's merit to this when you look at what's happening with the NYJ. Also, Elway had to look over his shoulder at DeBerg early on.

But somethings Elway has said has been that Tebow has been good at one of the hardest things, which is helping his team win close games. He's also said that Tebow is going no where and that he plans on working with him.

Archer81
Do you doubt that Skip Bayless is a clueless douche?

He works for ESPN. That explains much, no?

Archer81
01-12-2012, 04:06 PM
You're projecting..

Define projecting. I dont think you know what it means.

Agamemnon
01-12-2012, 04:06 PM
After all the love for Skip Bayless, in before the hate and bashing of Skip Bayless begin.
This is the mane. This is what they do!

He's taken the contrarion position on Tebow to get attention, and nothing else. He's nothing more than another Merril Hoge. Any Bronco fans who were giving him love are kind of gullible if you ask me.

55CrushEm
01-12-2012, 04:07 PM
Jesus.....Elway's already publicly said Tebow isn't going anywhere. This is a business and Tebow is a cash cow.

Tebow stays.

Enough already.

Archer81
01-12-2012, 04:08 PM
Jesus.....Elways already publicly said Tebow isn't going anywhere. This is a business and Tebow is a cash cow.

Tebow stays.

Enough already.

Yup.

mwill07
I think that the coaches and team were prepared to play Quinn. I also think that Tebow responds well to adversity and challenges, and played his way past that.

Thinking that Tebow would demand a trade is the height of absurdity though.

MacGruder
Let's put it this way...

If you are Tebow going into next season do you look forward to another season like you had this season?

Can ANYONE take that for another season? Especially when you are a person who is as passionate about what you do as Tebow?

If you are a guy who just mails it in yes.. if you are Tebow I don't see how you look to give everything you have for an organization that gave you absolutely nothing and rewarded you with nothing for what you did or even what they did to you.

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Define projecting. I dont think you know what it means.

You are projecting your own issues onto me.

I don't think you know what it means..if you did you wouldn't continue to do it..

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 04:12 PM
I think that the coaches and team were prepared to play Quinn. I also think that Tebow responds well to adversity and challenges, and played his way past that.

Thinking that Tebow would demand a trade is the height of absurdity though.

I can't see how he would demand a trade because of who he is..

But I also can't see how he wouldn't because of who he is...

This is probably why Skip felt he needed to tell him. Tebow may not really realize he has to do it. He probably should have done it already when you look at the past season.

canadianbroncosfan
01-12-2012, 04:14 PM
Jesus.....Elway's already publicly said Tebow isn't going anywhere. This is a business and Tebow is a cash cow.

Tebow stays.

Enough already.

Yep

Armchair Bronco
01-12-2012, 04:14 PM
He's taken the contrarion position on Tebow to get attention, and nothing else. He's nothing more than another Merril Hoge. Any Bronco fans who were giving him love are kind of gullible if you ask me.

When I heard him say this today, I was shocked. It seems so out of character in light of everything that's happened. And for the last few days, he keeps referring to some alleged locker room statement by Champ Bailey and McGahee about Tebow (or the team?) following the loss to KC.

But I've looked around (not too hard, I'll admit) and I can't find any smoking guns.

So, yes: I do think that Skip has decided to change his tack to sail against the wind. Now that a lot of folks are grudgingly acknowledging that they may have misjudged Tebow, maybe Skip needs to start fishing for a new angle.

Broncos dude
01-12-2012, 04:15 PM
Tebowmania . I feel bad for the defense

yerner
01-12-2012, 04:15 PM
Tebow is in no position to demand anything. It's the Broncos and their staff that will demand Tebow learns to make plays from the pocket. Skip Bayless will say anything to keep his old ass on tv.

Archer81
01-12-2012, 04:16 PM
You are projecting your own issues onto me.

I don't think you know what it means..if you did you wouldn't continue to do it..

You offer an opinion, which is perfectly fine; even if the opinion is utterly worthless. The sad fact about you is that they are ALWAYS worthless. You never offer anything of value or worth. That is not projecting, that is a statement of fact about you.

If I were projecting on you, I would reference you hooking up with college guys, needing new glasses and having to start running again. Which would then be me projecting my current issues onto you.

You ****ing clown.

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 04:17 PM
I wouldnt be surprised if this is why Elway was non-committal on Tebow this week. He seems to respond better when less is assured.

How could you possibly know this?

Did you expect him to win every game as a starter when he had to give everything he had just to get into the playoff picture?

If Elway wanted to motivate anyone it should have been the guys around Tebow.. the line and the receivers who played much better in that game allowing Tebow to "pull the trigger".

But somethings Elway has said has been that Tebow has been good at one of the hardest things, which is helping his team win close games. He's also said that Tebow is going no where and that he plans on working with him.

Why hasn't he been working with him this season.

The media hasn't bought what Elway has been selling.. why should we? Schlereth who seems to act like he is an insider has constantly maintained the Broncos aren't sold on Tebow at all.. And they have done nothing to dissuade this.

pikkiwoki
01-12-2012, 04:17 PM
They should trade him to Jacksonville so that Elway can move on and find the classic pocket passer he so badly covets.

Khan needs to sell tickets in Jacksonville, and Tebow would bring that.

The dynamic between the Muslim owner/evangelical Christian star QB would captivate the country.

uplink
01-12-2012, 04:18 PM

All teams are deceptive about so many things and all the players know how to play the game. Everything is keep under wraps: game plans, players injuries, who is playing in the game, etc. They all talk up the other team before the match (if they are smart and the broncos and pats are being smart this week).

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 04:18 PM
You offer an opinion, which is perfectly fine; even if the opinion is utterly worthless. The sad fact about you is that they are ALWAYS worthless. You never offer anything of value or worth. That is not projecting, that is a statement of fact about you.

If I were projecting on you, I would reference you hooking up with college guys, needing new glasses and having to start running again. Which would then be me projecting my current issues onto you.

You ****ing clown.

Why are you so angry? LOL

What should I provide of worth or value? Kool-aid and rose colored glasses?

mwill07
01-12-2012, 04:20 PM
Why do you guys feel that Tebow is such a delicate flower that will wilt the second anyone doesn'y publicly praise his every move?

Is Tebow above criticism?

Is Tebow such an oddball that the only way he can suceed is in a special offense? Why is it wrong to ask Tebow to do what is epected of the 31 other starting NFL QB's?

uplink
01-12-2012, 04:22 PM
remember Fox is the coach who was listing two players as the 2nd QB since he was allowed to do it and took advantage of the competitive advantage afforded. The broncos are not spreading rumors that Quinn will play this week since no one will buy if after Tebow's good performance last week.

Broncos dude
01-12-2012, 04:23 PM
Tebow is in no position to demand anything. It's the Broncos and their staff that will demand Tebow learns to make plays from the pocket. Skip Bayless will say anything to keep his old ass on tv.

Very true about Skip. He is such a prick and dislike the guy, when he was a writer for the cowboys. Skip Bayless is in it for Skip Bayless, he could care less about the Broncos or Tim..

Archer81
01-12-2012, 04:24 PM
Why are you so angry? LOL

What should I provide of worth or value? Kool-aid and rose colored glasses?

Its a message board...meaning to add value to the medium it would help if you offered something that had a degree of competence.

Clown.

Agamemnon
01-12-2012, 04:24 PM
Why do you guys feel that Tebow is such a delicate flower that will wilt the second anyone doesn'y publicly praise his every move?

Is Tebow such an oddball that the only way he can suceed is in a special offense? Why is it wrong to ask Tebow to do what is epected of the 31 other starting NFL QB's?

What the **** does this have to do with the topic of this thread?

And no it's not wrong to expect Tebow to do what NFL QB's do. It is stupid to try and stick him in the opposite style of passing game from what he played in college and expect immediate success however.

ColoradoDarin
01-12-2012, 04:26 PM
Skip is the best troll evah.

Agamemnon
01-12-2012, 04:28 PM
They should trade him to Jacksonville so that Elway can move on and find the classic pocket passer he so badly covets.

Khan needs to sell tickets in Jacksonville, and Tebow would bring that.

The dynamic between the Muslim owner/evangelical Christian star QB would captivate the country.

Unless the value they got in such a trade was enough to secure Luck, that trade would be a complete waste.

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 04:28 PM

Not at all.. he WANTS to be the best he can be.. which is why staying in Denver is so completely counter to that.

If youa re a person that does everything you can to be great but your organization doesn't do you want to stay there?

Elway is a guy who had an arm of gold.. he could get by that way but Tebow doesn't have that luxury... Tebow has other attributes that are great and they aren't being utilized at all. And he doesn't have the time to struggle like Elway did...

Yes.. he is.. and you may call it "oddball".. others simply call it unique.. if he was supported it would be a different story.. but he is not.. and people demand he succeeds now. Plus look how he is crucified if he doesn't succeed...

And the other 31 starting Qbs get kicked to the curb if they don't succeed immediately too. and Tebow has a shorter leash then them because he is different.

Broncos dude
01-12-2012, 04:30 PM
Skip Bayless , has constanly said the Broncos are a horrible team with below average wr's . He bashed Decker so bad . He is such a phony , but espn loves it.

Agamemnon
01-12-2012, 04:31 PM
Skip Bayless , has constanly said the Broncos are a horrible team with below average wr's . He bashed Decker so bad . He is such a phony , but espn loves it.

We aren't exactly loaded with talent and awesome receivers...

pikkiwoki
01-12-2012, 04:32 PM
Skip also said "the entire locker room turned on Tebow" after the KC game. He mentioned Champ Bailey and McGahee by name.

What the hell did these two guys say after the KC game?

Skip made it appear that the team turned on Tebow like a snake. In fact, IIRC Skip used the term "snake pit" to describe the atmosphere in Denver's locker room last week.

At what point did he mention Champ and McGahee by name? I'm listening to the podcast but can't find where he does so:

http://c.espnradio.com/audio/840005/firsttake_2012-01-12-130905.48.mp3

oubronco
01-12-2012, 04:33 PM
MacGoober:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/387407_2954631153197_1483992160_4865130_1605868035 _n.jpg

myMind
01-12-2012, 04:33 PM
Its a message board...meaning to add value to the medium it would help if you offered something that had a degree of competence.

Clown.

Why bang your head against the wall man?
We all know nobody would be happier with Tebow going to a Florida team than MacGruder. Hes a perma troll, iggy for the playoffs.

SonOfLe-loLang
01-12-2012, 04:37 PM
Isnt this ALL a moot point after the Pitt game?

Broncos dude
01-12-2012, 04:39 PM

I agree .. Brandon Lloyd would help , but he wanted out. After the chargers game in Denver , he said that Lloyd dropped the 2pt conversion on purpose , because he is a orton guy. He credited Denver Broncos win was because Eric Decker got hurt. I hate the man.

OOJack
01-12-2012, 04:45 PM
Skip, WTF! You little SOAB!

Bronx33
01-12-2012, 04:51 PM

We are loaded with faith!!! and TIM!!! Mother*****!!! tebow!!!

Agamemnon
01-12-2012, 04:52 PM
I agree .. Brandon Lloyd would help , but he wanted out. After the chargers game in Denver , he said that Lloyd dropped the 2pt conversion on purpose , because he is a orton guy. He credited Denver Broncos win was because Eric Decker got hurt. I hate the man.

Anyone who thinks Lloyd wanted out because of Tebow and not the 15-pass-per-game offense we installed with the QB change is certifiably clueless at this point.

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 04:59 PM
I think what makes Skip Bayless different is that he has been in these lockerooms.. he knows what all this stuff does to a player on the inside. I think this is why Skip understands the implications of all this drama and many fans don't...

Broncos dude
01-12-2012, 05:00 PM
I love my broncos , but the 6 days before the game is brutal

Armchair Bronco
01-12-2012, 05:02 PM
At what point did he mention Champ and McGahee by name? I'm listening to the podcast but can't find where he does so:

http://c.espnradio.com/audio/840005/firsttake_2012-01-12-130905.48.mp3

He's done it on 2 separate occasions this week. And I'm pretty sure he did it today in the segment where he said Tim should demand a trade. He made it appear that Tebow's teammates "turned on him" after the KC debacle. And he called out Bailey and McGahee by name.

Broncos dude
01-12-2012, 05:05 PM
I think what makes Skip Bayless different is that he has been in these lockerooms.. he knows what all this stuff does to a player on the inside. I think this is why Skip understands the implications of all this drama and many fans don't...

Are you nutts man... He is the one that called Troy Aikmen gay when he worked for the Dallas Paper in the early 90's . The guy is want a be Cosell

Wes Mantooth
01-12-2012, 05:07 PM
Is Skip Broncbow?

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 05:07 PM
Why bang your head against the wall man?
We all know nobody would be happier with Tebow going to a Florida team than MacGruder. Hes a perma troll, iggy for the playoffs.

I'm not from Florida you jackwagon..

I just want him to go to someone who will use him "competently".

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 05:10 PM
Are you nutts man... He is the one that called Troy Aikmen gay when he worked for the Dallas Paper in the early 90's . The guy is want a be Cosell

I'm not saying he is always right or that he isn't trolling.. but in this case I think he is right.

I will say that I don't agree with him saying Champ and McGahee dissed Tebow but I haven't heard his thinking behind that. I don't know what made him believe that.

They didn't praise Tebow but I don't know I think they were just statting the facts of the matter.. from what I saw it could have been directed at the whole offense or even Fox too..

myMind
01-12-2012, 05:13 PM
I'm not from Florida you jackwagon..

I just want him to go to someone who will use him "competently".

shoo fly

LongDongJohnson
01-12-2012, 05:26 PM
If it means we get rg3 im all for it.

Agamemnon
01-12-2012, 05:32 PM
If it means we get rg3 im all for it.

And a year or two later we can trade him and draft another QB we'll need to develop. And then we can trade that guy for another shiney, promising prospect. There will never be any disappointment because we can just keep trading away our QB's while they are all promise. It's a flawless plan!

theAPAOps5
01-12-2012, 05:36 PM
Late to the thread, I am sure all the usual full retard is going on about the team.

I think this was manufactured because Tebow plays better when motivated. All it takes is one well placed rumor to, say Pro Football Talk, and it gets right out.

Tebow had his best practice this past week. Listening to the radio in Denver, Quinn was seen warming up on the sidelines last week. While Tebow started slow he all of a sudden turned it on big time.

Or maybe that is too much credit to the coaches or Front Office. But I still think it motivated Tim so I hope more of this comes out. Tebow is way better when his back is against the wall.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-12-2012, 05:37 PM
You're projecting..

a witch hunt??

theAPAOps5
01-12-2012, 05:40 PM
a witch hunt??

Scarlett Letter?

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 05:43 PM
I think this was manufactured because Tebow plays better when motivated.

Where did this myth come from?

When ISN'T Tebow motivated?

Or is this just a way of making excuses for Elway's ineptitude?

Tebow is way better when his back is against the wall.

Tebow was the best player in college football history and he had no one questioning if he should be starting..

I have no doubt he would have played better this season if the coaches had used him properly and actually let hi play... if they had let him pass rather than doubting him he would have won some of those games in blowout fashion.

If anyone needs pressure on them it is Fox.. he is way too happy to be playing to "not lose". Which is why he has inhibited Tebow's aggression..

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-12-2012, 05:45 PM
[QUOTE=MacGruder;3461738]Not at all.. he WANTS to be the best he can be.. which is why staying in Denver is so completely counter to that.

If youa re a person that does everything you can to be great but your organization doesn't do you want to stay there?

Elway is a guy who had an arm of gold.. he could get by that way but Tebow doesn't have that luxury... Tebow has other attributes that are great and they aren't being utilized at all. And he doesn't have the time to struggle like Elway did...

Yes.. he is.. and you may call it "oddball".. others simply call it unique.. if he was supported it would be a different story.. but he is not.. and people demand he succeeds now. Plus look how he is crucified if he doesn't succeed...

And the other 31 starting Qbs get kicked to the curb if they don't succeed immediately too. <-- not true see troy akman , peyton manning, John Elway , rookie season or games after their first year they wasnt too successful think Elway got blown out in his first play off appearance

theAPAOps5
01-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Well you make **** up everyday? Where do you get your myths? You are a mouth breather aren't you?

Tebow was the best player in college football history and he had no one questioning if he should be starting..

I have no doubt he would have played better this season if the coaches had used him properly and actually let hi play... if they had let him pass rather than doubting him he would have won some of those games in blowout fashion.

If anyone needs pressure on them it is Fox.. he is way too happy to be playing to "not lose". Which is why he has inhibited Tebow's aggression..

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-12-2012, 05:51 PM

can you show me proof of this ineptitude?
can anyone provide us with audio clips of Baily or McGahee bashing Tebow or anyone in the broncos lockeroom saying anything bad about Tebow after the KC game . can you or anyone provide proof of Elway or Fox conspiring to sabotage Tebows career , i we will take audio or video proof of such malicious sabotage just post it on the mane here ok or stfu til you provide actual proof of malicious sabotage

ScottXray
01-12-2012, 05:58 PM

I liked that he was giving him props earlier on but the rediculous level it got to is just indicative of ESPN just using this position to garner more attention and draw more ratings.

Today they had multiple hours of coverage again and frankly ( although I don't have any other sports I like than the Broncos and the nfl as it pertains to them) it is beyond rediculous.

Bayliss is stirring the pot but all he has in it is water and pure speculation. This not STEW. It is hot water soup. Yummm as far as he is concerned, but actually has no real taste, other than his sweaty conjecture.

And Tebow would not turn on the Broncos and ask for a trade.

I'd tend to believe that they had an emergency plan for Quinn if Tebow DID stink it up. But frankly Tebow only got two pass attempts in the first quarter out of two possessions , and he hit the first pass to Decker at the start of the 2nd, then came back after we lost Pitts challenge and burned them to Thomas, for the 51 yarder. After that it was off to the races. He had a few clunkers but generally hit everything pretty well after that.

As far as the players turning on Tebow, it was probably a quote by someone that was taken out of context, about him having to play better and "pull the trigger" or a change might be made. And they ( Fox etc) said that they did have a few plays designed for Quinn to come in on ( probably wild cat types) if the situation presented itself. That was why Quinn was warming up on the one series.

Nothing to see here. Move Along!

Turd_Ferguson
01-12-2012, 06:06 PM
LMAO skip Bayless videos all over the mane , everyone lovin on him , and now .....

When everyone was praising this guy for blowing Tebow on his morning show, I said he was a worthless piece of $hit. Now that he has made it clear what he thinks about the Broncos, I say he is a worthless piece of $hit. The sad thing is that there are fans here on this very site that say similar things.

extralife
01-12-2012, 06:07 PM
macgruder, if I saw you in the street I would actually punch you.

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 06:10 PM

Good luck with that... I'm bigger than most the Broncos... believe it or not

Turd_Ferguson
01-12-2012, 06:12 PM

So steroids shrink your balls AND your brains... who knew?

theAPAOps5
01-12-2012, 06:13 PM

Which means you are really, really, really fat.

Turd_Ferguson
01-12-2012, 06:13 PM

Maybe this really is Bob

Popps
01-12-2012, 06:14 PM
Apparently Quinn threw two passes the Thursday before the game... the same amount he throws every week.

But, people love to buy into nonsense. Look at the "Orton demanded a trade" nonsense around here... which was followed by "Orton killed the trade" nonsense. Both since proven false, and both still widely accepted as fact buy many mouth-breathers here.

Naturally, those same people will buy this story hook, line and sinker.

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 06:15 PM

You're projecting....

theAPAOps5
01-12-2012, 06:16 PM
You're projecting....

Really, really, really, really fat.

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 06:19 PM
Really, really, really, really fat.

You're really really really projecting...

I probably could have played pro football. but I don't know how these people do it.. it is sooo frickin boring playing organized sports.. all the prep... wow..

BroncoBeavis
01-12-2012, 06:19 PM
I can't see how he would demand a trade because of who he is..

But I also can't see how he wouldn't because of who he is...

This is probably why Skip felt he needed to tell him. Tebow may not really realize he has to do it. He probably should have done it already when you look at the past season.

The only way Tebow asks to get out is if he's not playing. And the Broncos were never going to put in Quinn voluntarily.

theAPAOps5
01-12-2012, 06:20 PM

I probably could have played pro football. but I don't know how these people do it.. it is sooo frickin boring playing organized sports.. all the prep... wow..

OK, so you were really, really, really, really, really good at Madden and you are really really really really really fat.

Makes a lot of sense now. Fatty

Spider
01-12-2012, 06:20 PM

LOL and people call me violent ...... but if need be , I can coach ya , show you that you can knock a big man on his ass ;D

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 06:23 PM
OK, so you were really, really, really, really, really good at Madden and you are really really really really really fat.

Makes a lot of sense now. Fatty

Wow.. you never learn do you.. lol

It's so funny seeing these people projecting all their BS out into the world.. it's like child's play...

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 06:25 PM
LOL and people call me violent ...... but if need be , I can coach ya , show you that you can knock a big man on his ass ;D

Your coaching is probably even worse than Fox's..

My favorite part of the last game was where Fox supposedly went over the new overtime rules and the whole team was still clueless.. lol Hell of a coach that Fox..

theAPAOps5
01-12-2012, 06:25 PM
Wow.. you never learn do you.. lol

It's so funny seeing these people projecting all their BS out into the world.. it's like child's play...

Really, really, really, really, really, really, really fat.

Do people point and laugh at you in public?

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 06:27 PM
Really, really, really, really, really, really, really fat.

Do people point and laugh at you in public?

LOL You just keep digging deeper and deeper. Maybe you could join Weight Watchers with Barkley..?

theAPAOps5
01-12-2012, 06:29 PM
LOL You just keep digging deeper and deeper. Maybe you could join Weight Watchers with Barkley..?

Fat

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 06:33 PM
Fat

Proj

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-12-2012, 06:38 PM
You're projecting....

a witch hunt thar

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-12-2012, 06:40 PM

My favorite part of the last game was where Fox supposedly went over the new overtime rules and the whole team was still clueless.. lol Hell of a coach that Fox..

the whole team is that your final answer shall i go find the 80 yard play where the players were going crazy after that play do i need to do that mcgruddy

Armchair Bronco
01-12-2012, 06:49 PM

Hehe. Good one. :strong:

Armchair Bronco
01-12-2012, 06:54 PM

I was thinking the same thing. Apparently DT had no idea the game was over after he scored. And Elvis was wired for sound in the game, and he was clueless, too.

The best example of coaching ineptitude was the allegedly "brilliant" play that McCoy drew up at halftime for a slant to DT! I guess the idea of throwing a slant to DT is not something they thought about until Pittsburgh was putting 11 guys in the box. McCoy said: "I drew it up and we were just waiting for the right time to use it." Which, as we all know, is in overtime.

:facepalm:

Folks, you can't make this stuff up.

Agamemnon
01-12-2012, 06:59 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Apparently DT had no idea the game was over after he scored. And Elvis was wired for sound in the game, and he was clueless, too.

The best example of coaching ineptitude was the allegedly "brilliant" play that McCoy drew up at halftime for a slant to DT! I guess the idea of throwing a slant to DT is not something they thought about until Pittsburgh was putting 11 guys in the box. McCoy said: "I drew it up and we were just waiting for the right time to use it." Which, as we all know, is in overtime.

:facepalm:

Folks, you can't make this stuff up.

Yeah, the story of how they "drew that play up" in the middle of the game just boggled my mind. I'm pretty sure most teams have that kind of play as a fundamental answer to defenses selling out against the run, but for McCoy it was some kind of genius idea that just came over him. Idiot...

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 07:00 PM
I was thinking the exact same thing about the slant too Armchair Bronco... lol

Maybe there is some method to their madness but I don't get it. Hopefully it wins a championship. If the Broncos get blown out in the next game they won't get the blame though Tebow will. Maybe that's why they have no incentive to take any chances.. because there is no accountability for them.

Circle Orange
01-12-2012, 07:04 PM
Skip Bayless wastes more energy yelling about Tebow than anyone I've ever seen. Day after day, it's monotonous...Tebow is his special pet project. His support borders on lunacy. At first I thought it was for ratings, but he's either a nutjob or has a secret to reveal, if you get where I'm going. Either way he needs to give it a rest. Between him yelling at Kordell Stewart, Stewart whining and being annoyed, mealy mouth Mangini and the ditzy host instigating all this, I don't know who is worse.

Armchair Bronco

Maybe there is some method to their madness but I don't get it. Hopefully it wins a championship. If the Broncos get blown out in the next game they won't get the blame though Tebow will. Maybe that's why they have no incentive to take any chances.. because there is no accountability for them.

I actually think the game against NE will be close. We were doing fine in the first quarter against them until we starting fumbling. Then, Fox iced the cake by getting all...Foxy...at the end of the half.

It was a combination of unfortunate turnovers in the 2nd quarter and coaching ineptitude at the end of the half that handed momentum to New England on a silver platter.

But, naturally, the official story is that "Tebow had a terrible game".

scorpio
So is MacGruder a baja alt or what?

Agamemnon
01-12-2012, 07:05 PM
Seriously, how many pages are in our offensive playbook? Ten? Twelve?

Armchair Bronco
01-12-2012, 07:07 PM
Seriously, how many pages are in our offensive playbook? Ten? Twelve?

We don't have a playbook. We have a play LIST. It's 1 page long. So the question is: how many plays are on the play LIST?

If you have to "draw up a slant" at halftime, then the answer is "Not many".

Agamemnon
01-12-2012, 07:08 PM
Skip Bayless wastes more energy yelling about Tebow than anyone I've ever seen. Day after day, it's monotonous...Tebow is his special pet project. His support borders on lunacy. At first I thought it was for ratings, but he's either a nutjob or has a secret to reveal, if you get where I'm going. Either way he needs to give it a rest. Between him yelling at Kordell Stewart, Stewart whining and being annoyed, mealy mouth Mangini and the ditzy host instigating all this, I don't know who is worse.

Is Skip MacGruder? That is the question.

Spider
01-12-2012, 07:08 PM

LOL are you sure about that ? ........ what would you steak into finding out ?

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 07:09 PM
I actually think the game against NE will be close. We were doing fine in the first quarter against them until we starting fumbling. Then, Fox iced the cake by getting all...Foxy...at the end of the game.

It was a combination of unfortunate turnovers in the 2nd quarter and coaching ineptitude at the end of the half that handed momentum to New England on a silver platter.

But, naturally, the official story is that "Tebow had a terrible game".

I agree that it was mostly turnovers that killed them in that game but I am still worried about Fox's ability to make adjustments. And that is what Belichick is a master of. Plus Fox's fear of being aggressive.

Teams take on the personality of their coaches.. that's a scary proposition with Fox IMO.

Agamemnon
We don't have a playbook. We have a play LIST. It's 1 page long. So the question is: how many plays are on the play LIST?

I'm still not sure how we've done as well as we have when I can predict 80% of our plays pre-snap. It's bizarre.

Spider

LOL welcome back , wish slap would come back to .......your avatars are still disturbing ;)

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 07:11 PM

I have read your posts... case closed...

extralife
01-12-2012, 07:12 PM

don't mind me, just making sure this post still exists

extralife
01-12-2012, 07:13 PM
I'm still not sure how we've done as well as we have when I can predict 80% of our plays pre-snap. It's bizarre.

it's almost like the players are executing the plays and winning the match-ups against the opposing players.

Armchair Bronco
01-12-2012, 07:13 PM

After the game, it was widely reported that Fox had talked to the players about the overtime rules. I think Eddie Royal confirmed this on Mike & Mike on Monday or Tuesday.

By then, the media knew that DT was clueless about the actual rules. Golic said: "I'd like to see his notes from the meeting. They were probably covered with doodles."

Then, yesterday in the Sound FX program, when Elvis was wired for sound, we learned that he was clueless, too. And in fact, one of the assistant coaches was also clueless: a player had to tell him that the game was over, and he was like "WTF?".

Bottom line: for a team that was allegedly "coached" about the Overtime Rules in the Post-Season, it seems like half the team had no idea what was going on.

Spider
01-12-2012, 07:14 PM
I have read your posts... case closed...

In other words you really dont want to find out ....

Spider
01-12-2012, 07:15 PM
After the game, it was widely reported that Fox had talked to the players about the overtime rules. I think Eddie Royal confirmed this on Mike & Mike on Monday or Tuesday.

By then, the media knew that DT was clueless about the actual rules. Golic said: "I'd like to see his notes from the meeting. They were probably covered with doodles."

Then, yesterday in the Sound FX program, when Elvis was wired for sound, we learned that he was clueless, too. And in fact, one of the assistant coaches was also clueless: a player had to tell him that the game was over, and he was like "WTF?".

Bottom line: for a team that was allegedly "coached" about the Overtime Rules in the Post-Season, it seems like half the team had no idea what was going on.

what the **** are you yapping about ? I dont give a rats ass about Fox or what he did genius , go back and see the part of his post I quoted .......

Bronx33
01-12-2012, 07:15 PM
I am going to guess the OT rules a perfectly clear among the whole team now.

Bronx33
01-12-2012, 07:16 PM

LOL perfect

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 07:16 PM
In other words you really dont want to find out ....

If you can't even handle a message board I know you can't handle the full monty...

Spider
01-12-2012, 07:18 PM
If you can't even handle a message board I know you can't handle the full monty...

LOL well you just might be surprised ........I dont blame you for backing down though ....

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 07:19 PM

Ironic considering you were the one completely owned...

Agamemnon
01-12-2012, 07:19 PM

To be fair, he was actually diagraming a play taking into account a particular look and coverage, not a mere slant. But at the same time, what that story was talking about was so rudimentary that anyone with even a passing knowledge of football could probably figure it out over the span of a three hour game. And honestly if the opposing defense is selling out against the run on 1st down like that, any half-way decent OC would realize that he's probably running on 1st down way too much. Mccoy kind of depresses me as a coach.

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 07:20 PM
LOL well you just might be surprised ........I dont blame you for backing down though ....

That's like an old lady saying Shaq backed down because he didn't want to beat up an old lady.

Spider
01-12-2012, 07:21 PM
That's like an old lady saying Shaq backed down because he didn't want to beat up an old lady.

now you are the one projecting

Agamemnon
01-12-2012, 07:22 PM

That's really bad when a coach doesn't know the rules...

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 07:22 PM
now you are the one projecting

All truth goes through three phases..

Turd_Ferguson
01-12-2012, 07:23 PM
Is Skip MacGruder? That is the question.

No apparently MacGruder is a big fat man. Skip is a skinny weaselly looking fella.

Spider
01-12-2012, 07:23 PM
All truth goes through three phases..

well dont know about that , but an ass kicking goes through 1 phase

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 07:24 PM
No apparently MacGruder is a big fat man. Skip is a skinny weaselly looking fella.

You're projecting...

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 07:24 PM
well dont know about that , but an ass kicking goes through 1 phase

Not really.. this board has gone through phase after phase of me kicking ass.. rinse and repeat...

Turd_Ferguson
01-12-2012, 07:25 PM
You're projecting...

Thats just what Skip Bayless told me... Did you know Troy Aikman is gay?

Agamemnon
01-12-2012, 07:25 PM
it's almost like the players are executing the plays and winning the match-ups against the opposing players.

If you ignore the ridiculous number of 3rd and longs and three and outs this team has faced...

Spider
01-12-2012, 07:26 PM
Not really.. this board has gone through phase after phase of me kicking ass.. rinse and repeat...

Hilarious! yeah stick with that ......

Circle Orange
01-12-2012, 07:30 PM
LOL welcome back , wish slap would come back to .......your avatars are still disturbing ;)

Hee, I've been lurking but following the madness. Cripes, Bayless should just palm Tim's ass and get it over with...I'm sure he'll be forgiven for his weakness of the flesh. http://scosoft.com/s/Sex/707e2960.gif

Spider
01-12-2012, 07:31 PM
Hee, I've been lurking but following the madness. Cripes, Bayless should just palm Tim's ass and get it over with...I'm sure he'll be forgiven for his weakness of the flesh. http://scosoft.com/s/Sex/707e2960.gif
well it is good to have ya back posting I should say ;D didnt miss your avatars though :)

theAPAOps5
01-12-2012, 07:37 PM

Slant, because you are fat?

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 07:39 PM
Slant, because you are fat?

Wow.. I knew ya'll were desperate but I had no idea... LOL

This may be my greatest work....

theAPAOps5
01-12-2012, 07:40 PM
Wow.. I knew ya'll were desperate but I had no idea... LOL

This may be my greatest work....

Fat

ColoradoDarin
01-12-2012, 07:41 PM

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but First Take had their highest ever rated show on Monday after the game this weekend....

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 07:41 PM
Fat

Proj

Armchair Bronco
01-12-2012, 07:45 PM
To be fair, he was actually diagraming a play taking into account a particular look and coverage, not a mere slant. But at the same time, what that story was talking about was so rudimentary that anyone with even a passing knowledge of football could probably figure it out over the span of a three hour game. And honestly if the opposing defense is selling out against the run on 1st down like that, any half-way decent OC would realize that he's probably running on 1st down way too much. Mccoy kind of depresses me as a coach.

What shocks me is that after drawing it up, he decided to wait until overtime to spring the trap. "We were just waiting for the right moment to unleash our new play!"

Call me "Old School", but I'd rather spring the trap in regulation than play for overtime...

Circle Orange
01-12-2012, 07:58 PM
I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but First Take had their highest ever rated show on Monday after the game this weekend....

Well, you gotta figure these are slow weeks for football between these playoff games. ESPN is still the major sports network, so there's really no competition to chip away at their ratings. Skip Bayless and his fetishes aside, they desperately need something else to talk about. They're bored talking about how 'great' Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, and Drew Brees are. They're bored whining about the OT rules and coach firings. They're bored hyping Luck. They even complained about the programming on ESPN's First take, saying they talked about Tebow too much (before doing it again and every day since).

So like junkies strung out on crack, they go on and on. :espnsux:

Agamemnon
01-12-2012, 08:03 PM
What shocks me is that after drawing it up, he decided to wait until overtime to spring the trap. "We were just waiting for the right moment to unleash our new play!"

Call me "Old School", but I'd rather spring the trap in regulation than play for overtime...

Yeah, I did wonder why the didn't run that play on the last possession of regulation when I read that story, and then I remembered it was McCoy and ceased wondering. He's a retard.

Inkana7
01-12-2012, 08:22 PM
Yeah, I did wonder why the didn't run that play on the last possession of regulation when I read that story, and then I remembered it was McCoy and ceased wondering. He's a retard.

I'm no coordinator, but I've played football and I'd be willing to bet that the Steelers were playing a different coverage on that last drive with 4 mins left than when Denver was on their 20 at the beginning of OT. I doubt they would be playing the run then in the former situation.

But that's just me.

Armchair Bronco
01-12-2012, 08:35 PM
I'm no coordinator, but I've played football and I'd be willing to bet that the Steelers were playing a different coverage on that last drive with 4 mins left than when Denver was on their 20 at the beginning of OT. I doubt they would be playing the run then in the former situation.

But that's just me.

Surely, there were PLENTY of other first down opportunities in the 2nd half when that play would have worked. But the idea that a play specifically drawn up at halftime to exploit an obvious weakness would then be stuff in his back pocket only to re-emerge in overtime is just laughable.

Even my two JV-age boys identified Pittsburgh's crazy defensive schemes on their own ("Hey dad...LOOK! They've got 10 guys in the box again! Why don't we just throw it on 1st down?")

Agamemnon
01-12-2012, 08:40 PM

But that's just me.

I'd be willing to bet that you are wrong. McCoy said that he had seen that defense many times on 1st down throughout the game. Even if the opportunity didn't present itself on that last possession in the 4th quarter (which I doubt), I'm sure it presented itself several times later in the game. But McCoy held on to it until OT. Derpty derp...

Flex Gunmetal
01-12-2012, 08:55 PM
I'd be willing to bet that you are wrong. McCoy said that he had seen that defense many times on 1st down throughout the game. Even if the opportunity didn't present itself on that last possession in the 4th quarter (which I doubt), I'm sure it presented itself several times later in the game. But McCoy held on to it until OT. Derpty derp...
Why do you think you're so much smarter than people with careers in football? There are plenty of times when all the information required to judge playcalling in professional football isn't laid out plainly on Fox and explained painfully by Joe Buck or Phil Simms.
Are you seeing all the pictures of coverages in real time play by play on the sidelines? Have you scouted each Denver's opponent's defensive tendencies throughout a 16 week schedule and figured out ways to adjust and win twice as many games as last year, including one against the best pass defense in the NFL in the playoffs?
Nope, the guys you rag on every single day have, though. And there's a reason youre some clown crying on the internet and they get checks from Denver Broncos.

You're b****ing is getting old, try living in the moment and act like you're proud of this team.

Or just leave.

Agamemnon
01-12-2012, 09:15 PM
Why do you think you're so much smarter than people with careers in football? There are plenty of times when all the information required to judge playcalling in professional football isn't laid out plainly on Fox and explained painfully by Joe Buck or Phil Simms.
Are you seeing all the pictures of coverages in real time play by play on the sidelines? Have you scouted each Denver's opponent's defensive tendencies throughout a 16 week schedule and figured out ways to adjust and win twice as many games as last year, including one against the best pass defense in the NFL in the playoffs?
Nope, the guys you rag on every single day have, though. And there's a reason youre some clown crying on the internet and they get checks from Denver Broncos.

You're b****ing is getting old, try living in the moment and act like you're proud of this team.

Or just leave.

When I can predict what play we are going to run based on formation with an 80% success rate, it isn't a matter of me thinking I'm smarter than McCoy. I know I'm smarter than McCoy. And it's not even about me being smart. It's about him being a blithering moron.

If the truth offends you, put me on ignore and **** off.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-12-2012, 09:20 PM

2 WORDS BULL SH1T your dreaming thar boy

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 10:11 PM
2 WORDS BULL SH1T your dreaming thar boy

I am not saying it was a certainty.. but I definitely have the physical ability. I could have been another Gronkowski... The Gronk is like looking in a mirror physically..

cutthemdown
01-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Phil Simms was at practice and said they only saw Quinn take 2 reps on the last practice before the game. They said the Broncos players said that has been the norm all yr. It's ****ing profootballtalk or someone in the Broncos organization way under Elway telling people these things.

My dream is it is Elway sending out all sorts of disinformation which is how i would run a team. Not Al Davis secretive all the time, sometimes be very honest and open, that way when you lie people believe you.

I would make every team think we are trading Tebow and moving up for Luck, why not? its good to make the other gms wonder what you want to do.

I think though Mike Florio made it up like he does everything. Do you realize that if you always so unnamed source you can pretty much say anything? Way over 70% of his rumors don't come true. He's just guessing and seeing what **** sticks to the walls.

cutthemdown
01-12-2012, 10:19 PM
I am not saying it was a certainty.. but I definitely have the physical ability. I could have been another Gronkowski... The Gronk is like looking in a mirror physically..

Just because when you bend over to get a look at your hole, and it looks just like Gronks face, doesn't mean you are like him! :strong:

Vegas_Bronco
01-12-2012, 10:24 PM

Wow...you should set up a camera get two callgirls and start filming yourself in thethe mirror flexing...Christian Bales like.

Flex Gunmetal
01-12-2012, 10:28 PM
When I can predict what play we are going to run based on formation with an 80% success rate, it isn't a matter of me thinking I'm smarter than McCoy. I know I'm smarter than McCoy. And it's not even about me being smart. It's about him being a blithering moron.

If the truth offends you, put me on ignore and **** off.

Lol.
I think the jags are looking for an oc now, you should apply.
Actually you'd be better served taking lebeau's job.
As for your post's closing, mustn't the truth be affirmed before it manifests itself?

theAPAOps5
01-12-2012, 10:28 PM
I think we have a new BroncoWarrior just not nearly as cool.

Agamemnon
01-12-2012, 10:35 PM
Lol.
I think the jags are looking for an oc now, you should apply.
Actually you'd be better served taking lebeau's job.
As for your post's closing, mustn't the truth be affirmed before it manifests itself?

Few arguments are more amusing than the classic "you can't criticize a coach because he's a professional and you aren't".

If idiots like you ran teams no coach, no matter how bad they might be, would ever get fired. Hell, we'd still have McD calling the shots right now. After all he does this for a living, so he must know how to coach a football team. Right?

Archer81
01-12-2012, 10:48 PM

Delusions of grandeur is a sign of impending mental disorder. You should get that checked out.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-12-2012, 10:51 PM

oh yeah some nimrod on the net tells me he could of been a tight end in the nfl and im supposed to believe you .
ok well i could of been a no 1 nfl pick as qb but i told the nfl nahhh i dont wanna be rich famous

Flex Gunmetal
01-12-2012, 10:52 PM
Few arguments are more amusing than the classic "you can't criticize a coach because he's a professional and you aren't".

If idiots like you ran teams no coach, no matter how bad they might be, would ever get fired. Hell, we'd still have McD calling the shots right now. After all he does this for a living, so he must know how to coach a football team. Right?

Except for the coach in question is rumored to be interviewed as a head coach soon (for good reason), and by all intents and purposes, has had a successful year. Especially considering the circumstances.
McDaniels didn't get canned as much as for x's and o's as mcspygate and getting anally destroyed by oakland at home. One of those two events doesn't occur, and for my money, he keeps his job through the season's close.
McDaniels OC'd a 18-1 squad, he's a royal piece of sht, but 10 times out of 10 he knows football better than you do. Same goes for mccoy.
I'm not calling Mccoy infallible, but for you to call him a retard for his playcalling less than a week after he puts up 30 and a W on the best defense in football is an embarrassment

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-12-2012, 10:56 PM
Just because when you bend over to get a look at your hole, and it looks just like Gronks face, doesn't mean you are like him! :strong:

i saw some nutcase running toward Tebow screaming im your no 1 fan im known as MacGruder!!!!!!!! on the orange mane then security tackled him and dragged him off some place.

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 11:03 PM
oh yeah some nimrod on the net tells me he could of been a tight end in the nfl and im supposed to believe you .
ok well i could of been a no 1 nfl pick as qb but i told the nfl nahhh i dont wanna be rich famous

That isn't what I said.. I said I have the physical tools. People said I was crazy not to play football because I could have easily been very good at it just because I have the physical tools to do it.

I tried a bit just for this reason and the coaches were all over me... but I just didn't enjoy it. I like watching sports but I couldn't stand all the sitting around and mindless repetition involved.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-12-2012, 11:19 PM
That isn't what I said.. I said I have the physical tools. People said I was crazy not to play football because I could have easily been very good at it just because I have the physical tools to do it.

I tried a bit just for this reason and the coaches were all over me... but I just didn't enjoy it. I like watching sports but I couldn't stand all the sitting around and mindless repetition involved.

now your just plain making stuff up dont try to pull that sh1t with me

UberBroncoMan
01-12-2012, 11:23 PM
You guys should know by now that ESPN has writers and production meetings. A lot of this **** is all scripted for entertainment.

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 11:34 PM
now your just plain making stuff up dont try to pull that sh1t with me

LOL I am not making stuff up.. absolute truth. It is what it is...

MacGruder
01-12-2012, 11:35 PM
You guys should know by now that ESPN has writers and production meetings. A lot of this **** is all scripted for entertainment.

So do you think they had a plan on how they would approach Tebow from the beginning or do they make it up as they go along?

BroncoBeavis
01-12-2012, 11:40 PM

Ranks right up there with a bunch of couch surfing shlubs telling the Heisman winning 2time national champion that he doesn't have what it takes for the NFL.

Apparently NFL talent scout is much more armchair compatible than looking at NFL sized X's and O's

Agamemnon
01-12-2012, 11:51 PM
Except for the coach in question is rumored to be interviewed as a head coach soon (for good reason), and by all intents and purposes, has had a successful year.

Hilarious!

Oh please random clueless team, hire this tard away. Pretty please...

Mouth
01-13-2012, 12:37 AM
Ok so I just read this whole thing (10 or so minutes I wish I had back). I'm going to hit some of the major points here.

1) Just because you say "projecting", doesn't make it the truth.

2) TT is not going to ask for a trade because the team went to the playoffs.

3) We won the west, and beat the steelers in the wild-card round. Lets not be like Sand Diego and fire our coach after making the playoffs.

4) If "A win is a win" is good enough for TT, then it's good enough for Fox.

5) There are also 3 stages to a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. (spoiler: peanut butter, jelly, and bread) Nobody cares.

Mouth

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-13-2012, 12:48 AM
LOL I am not making stuff up.. absolute truth. It is what it is...

riiight im supposed to take some nimrod whos on the internets word .
i heard all sort of bs stories on the net and you think im just gonna believe you . i had some stupid lil kid on youtube tryin to get me and a few other nimrods to believe his tall tale of him being a Japanese mafia member .
another time some chick tried to pass herself off as some sexy nurse and well she wasnt so sexy
another chick tried to pass her self off as a member of the hells angels.
and then theres the countless people i run across on the nets saying they know someone in the mafia.
also seems like everyones daddy is a judge or the mayor or chief of police and dey gonna get me for saying something bad .
so long story short you are full of it .
im no lil naive kid who just got a pc and got this lil internet thing ive been on here since 96 on the net so take your tall tales walking kid

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-13-2012, 01:04 AM
the sports media and fans will want despite Tebow starting only 13 games shipped off to Siberia if he dares has a bad game and or loses to new England or any other nfl team. meanwhile a qb who team has a losing record but threw a pretty rainbow pass but still lost alot of games gets a free pass. Tebow is fair game for legitimate criticism but people seem to get stuck on stupid when it comes to Tebow and go ga ga with ridiculous criticism or remark Tebow is pushing his religion upon everyone. long story short stop being stupid sports media and certain types of fans on both sides ie tail gate and gruder both of you are on one side or the other side of the stuck on stupid scale

Taco John
01-13-2012, 01:11 AM
I always knew it was a simple matter of time before Bayless would remind me why I don't like him.

Mouth

MacGruder
01-13-2012, 01:18 AM
im no lil naive kid who just got a pc and got this lil internet thing ive been on here since 96 on the net so take your tall tales walking kid

What is the tall tale? lol It's not a big deal.. I never claimed it was.. I don't even think it's that rare. There are a lot of guys that could play sports but don't.. Not everyone wants to be an athlete.. look at Andrew Luck.. he seems to like academics as much as football. This kind of stuff happens all the time people have abilities they don't really care about using..

extralife
01-13-2012, 01:45 AM
This kind of stuff happens all the time people <s>have abilities they don't really care about using..</s> trick themselves into thinking they have abilities that they don't have, and that they just chose to go another way, because their mental development has not progressed beyond childhood and their ego needs the protection.

fixed it for you.

when you go to therapy, do you notice how the therapist starts writing every time you tell him/her you just chose not to Conquer the World because, ehhh, it's not cool enough for you?

extralife
01-13-2012, 01:46 AM
here, let me make the next post for you:

you're projecting.

bam, airtight. why doesn't anyone understand me ;_;

Archer81
01-13-2012, 02:16 AM
What is the tall tale? lol It's not a big deal.. I never claimed it was.. I don't even think it's that rare. There are a lot of guys that could play sports but don't.. Not everyone wants to be an athlete.. look at Andrew Luck.. he seems to like academics as much as football. This kind of stuff happens all the time people have abilities they don't really care about using..

I'm unsure there is a single person on this earth who refuses to use one facet of natural aptitude over another simply because they do not care to.

Mowth.

DB-Freak
01-13-2012, 02:51 AM
I always knew it was a simple matter of time before Bayless would remind me why I don't like him.

Mouth

wtf???

DB-Freak
01-13-2012, 02:52 AM
Can someone let me in on why we are putting leaving Mouth as the signature of our posts.

-Mouth

Drek
01-13-2012, 05:45 AM
Skip Bayless = Worst Bayless.

Rick is a BOSS though, so I guess its kinda like Twins.

Mouth
01-13-2012, 06:38 AM
Can someone let me in on why we are putting leaving Mouth as the signature of our posts.

-Mouth

What can I say, I'm a trend setter. Or they are trolling me signing my posts. Either way I laugh every time I see it.

Mouth

Shotgun Willie
01-13-2012, 06:49 AM
but I just didn't enjoy it. I like watching sports but I couldn't stand all the sitting around and mindless repetition involved.

And yet that's the very definition of what you do here at the Mane, day in and day out.

55CrushEm
01-13-2012, 06:56 AM
I approve of signing all posts.

Crush

Bob's your Information Minister
01-13-2012, 07:05 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/877521/tebow-centaur-elway_medium.jpg

Powderaddict
01-13-2012, 07:14 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/877521/tebow-centaur-elway_medium.jpg

Nice picture.

At least now we know what you do with your free time now that it's not taken up rooting for the chefs.

bronco militia
01-13-2012, 07:15 AM

Mouth

ha ha

out

Flex Gunmetal
01-13-2012, 07:34 AM
Hilarious!

You've made 20 post a day for year, each of them terrible. Similar to the one quoted here. It's about quality, not quantity.

BroncoBeavis
01-13-2012, 08:00 AM
Hilarious!

Really wish I would've thought to ask Santa for this for Christmas

-Beav

MacGruder
01-13-2012, 11:23 AM
And yet that's the very definition of what you do here at the Mane, day in and day out.

I am doing a lot more stuff than just posting here... things where my real interests are. Now if you could do all those things while sitting around doing nothing waiting to play football or working out.. that would be a different story. That was what the decision really came down to.. do I want to give up my real interests or make a lot of money and sell out? I couldn't do it.. I also didn't feel I had great talent in sports. I have much more talent in other fields... so I felt there was more payoff going a different direction.

MacGruder
01-13-2012, 11:28 AM
I'm unsure there is a single person on this earth who refuses to use one facet of natural aptitude over another simply because they do not care to.

Mowth.

It isn't about refusing to use.. it's about deciding to do something else.. You think every tall person wants to play basketball?

Also, I think to be truly great at something you either need overwhelming talent or you need to start very very young. If my parents had started me in sports at a young age things might have been different. This is when I think other interests developed more for me.

theAPAOps5
01-13-2012, 02:25 PM
I am doing a lot more stuff than just posting here... things where my real interests are. Now if you could do all those things while sitting around doing nothing waiting to play football or working out.. that would be a different story. That was what the decision really came down to.. do I want to give up my real interests or make a lot of money and sell out? I couldn't do it.. I also didn't feel I had great talent in sports. I have much more talent in other fields... so I felt there was more payoff going a different direction.

Fried Food

MacGruder
01-13-2012, 03:34 PM
Fried Food

Projection

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-13-2012, 09:10 PM
so is bayless gonna make a tebow demand Denver trade you music video. bayless can get cutler to sing duet with him along with mcdaniels

~Crash~
01-13-2012, 09:59 PM

4,102 post are they all like this if so find a bridge. Elway said he plains on working hard with tebow this off season. get somewhat informed or do not type.

BeMoreThanFamous
01-14-2012, 04:30 AM
But I think he'll like this...

actually...I liked this too..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD6B1CXXgM0
LOL

Vegas_Bronco
01-14-2012, 04:57 AM
We gave up boob mojo for 9 pages of this doggy shizz? Bring it back in full nudity I say...I can't take this anymore!!!

McDman
01-14-2012, 09:37 AM
Skip is the biggest douche in the media.

Also, I'm back from my ban!

Armchair Bronco
01-14-2012, 09:49 AM
Skip didn't mention a thing about this on Friday, so I'm guessing the ratings from the NFL focus groups weren't very high on these "so-called allegations".

Guess it's back to the drawing board for these guys.

TheReverend
01-14-2012, 09:54 AM

What the hell did you get banned for?!?!

MacGruder
01-14-2012, 10:45 AM
4,102 post are they all like this if so find a bridge. Elway said he plains on working hard with tebow this off season. get somewhat informed or do not type.

He didn't develop him at all last season. Read what they did for Cam.. then they threw him under the bus.

Talk is cheap..

Having said that though someone is BSing because Woody's story is the polar opposite of everyone else at ESPN.. so I don't know what to believe..

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-14-2012, 10:52 AM
He didn't develop him at all last season. Read what they did for Cam.. then they threw him under the bus.

Talk is cheap..

Having said that though someone is BSing because Woody's story is the polar opposite of everyone else at ESPN.. so I don't know what to believe..

last season as in 2010 right
he as in John Elway correct
if thats the case John Elway wasn't involved in any decisions in the 2010 season you idiot
and your not a real fan your some troll notice the adopt a bronco on your acct its left blank i dont think you are a real Tebow fan you are a troll

MacGruder
01-14-2012, 11:07 AM
OMG someone call the cops.. my adopt a Broncos thingie is empty.. gooooood heeellp uss....

I was talking about this last off season. Elway was a part of the organization at the end of last season. He could have implemented a plan to develop Tebow in the offseason the same way the Panthers did with Cam..

Lev Vyvanse
01-14-2012, 11:29 AM
OMG someone call the cops.. my adopt a Broncos thingie is empty.. gooooood heeellp uss....

I was talking about this last off season. Elway was a part of the organization at the end of last season. He could have implemented a plan to develop Tebow in the offseason the same way the Panthers did with Cam..

I didn't read about this, how did they develop him?

ScottXray
01-14-2012, 11:38 AM

Teams and coaches were not allowed ANY contact with players until the CBA was signed, after the lockout. They possibly could have tried to give him a list of people he could work with that weren't affiliated with the Broncos before the season ended, but that's all.

As far as Newton...he was the #1 pick in the draft and Carolina was all in on him from Day 1 of camp and after the draft. And they probably were developing that offense from the draft on.

Denver didn't really know what to expect from Tebow , and he did regress in the off season. With a standard pro set Tebow showed poorly in the first practices, thus the coaches went with Orton , who played himself out of the position by game 5. Plus Newton did have better pure passing skills coming out, and had an offense designed around the spread.

The two aren't really comparable circumstances, and Denver DID try to trade Orton, which would have meant Tebow starting. The mistake was in counting poor practices as an indicator of what Tebow would do in game situations, and in trying to adjust his throwing mechanics.

Thsi season taught our staff as much about how to use him as Tebow has learned.

They asked for progress from him and I beleive he showed them what that is over and over.

All teams make mistakes about players ( look at Philadelphia and letting Dawkins go too soon, Shanny signing Busted/ Broken FAs all the time.)

The Broncos WILL have a plan for Tebow this off season! Let it go.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-14-2012, 12:13 PM

so you admit you was talking about last season since this is the 2011 season still it runs from august to febuary and you are not a Tebow fan you are just some brain deadish rabble rouser

MacGruder
01-14-2012, 12:37 PM
I didn't read about this, how did they develop him?

They possibly could have tried to give him a list of people he could work with that weren't affiliated with the Broncos before the season ended, but that's all.

The Panthers sent Cam to a training facility where there was an ex-panthers QB and they had his playbook and prepared him specifically for their playbook.

They had a big Sport Illusrtaed article about it..

Lev Vyvanse
01-14-2012, 12:51 PM
The Panthers sent Cam to a training facility where there was an ex-panthers QB and they had his playbook and prepared him specifically for their playbook.

They had a big Sport Illusrtaed article about it..

Umm... Tebow already had the playbook.

MacGruder
01-14-2012, 12:57 PM
Umm... Tebow already had the playbook.

Yeah.. but he had to coach himself.. and they changed all his mechanics etc... and he never started and was essentially a rookie.. Plus Fox had a completely different style of play than McD. Look how Tebow played at the end of last seaosn comapred to what Orton and Tebow were forced to do this season.

Lev Vyvanse
01-14-2012, 01:10 PM
Yeah.. but he had to coach himself.. and they changed all his mechanics etc... and he never started and was essentially a rookie.. Plus Fox had a completely different style of play than McD. Look how Tebow played at the end of last seaosn comapred to what Orton and Tebow were forced to do this season.

So, we should have cheated? You think Timmy would be down with that?

MacGruder
01-14-2012, 01:12 PM
So, we should have cheated? You think Timmy would be down with that?

How is it cheating? If you set it up before the lockout goes into effect. They had a big article about what they did for Cam and no one said anything about it..

Jason in LA
01-14-2012, 01:22 PM
It's annoying when the media makes up the news. I thought that whole Tebow getting yanked thing was a creation of the media, and then they kept asking and talking abut a made up story. Now Skip is making a story that isn't there too.

Rohirrim
01-14-2012, 01:31 PM
Glazer was just talking about how something is going on behind the scenes with Miami and McCoy, making it sound like he's their pick. I hope he's just making that up.

Miss I.
01-14-2012, 01:32 PM

what? Why were you banned?

Agamemnon
01-14-2012, 01:35 PM
Glazer was just talking about how something is going on behind the scenes with Miami and McCoy, making it sound like he's their pick. I hope he's just making that up.

I hope he's right.

Nose
01-14-2012, 01:42 PM
What can I say, I'm a trend setter. Or they are trolling me signing my posts. Either way I laugh every time I see it.

Mouth

I smell bull****.

Nose

oubronco
01-14-2012, 01:59 PM
I smell bull****.

Nose

Hilarious! Awesome first post

McDman
01-14-2012, 02:05 PM
What the hell did you get banned for?!?!

I took one for the team during the Steelers game and posted boob mojo. I'm responsible for the win.

McDman
01-14-2012, 02:06 PM
what? Why were you banned?

Someone had to take one for the team.

Mouth
01-14-2012, 02:21 PM
I smell bull****.

Nose

I lol'd.

Mouth

Miss I.
01-14-2012, 02:42 PM
Someone had to take one for the team.

you are a better man that I am. good show friend. ;D

Armchair Bronco
01-14-2012, 03:12 PM
I smell bull****.

Nose

So can we expect a whole slew of "Mouth" alter egos based on various body parts?

Miss I.
01-14-2012, 03:20 PM
So can we expect a whole slew of "Mouth" alter egos based on various body parts?

uh oh...but he can't do one at least as Boob is already taken by a Chiefs fan. ;D

broncogary
01-14-2012, 03:46 PM
I smell bull****.

Nose

Only the Nose knows for sure.LOL

teknic
01-14-2012, 03:49 PM

I am Jack's smirking revenge.

Armchair Bronco
01-14-2012, 03:54 PM
I am Jack's smirking revenge.

This could get fun.

"Butt Cheek"
"Ear Lobe"
"Eye Lash"
"Uvula"
"Nostril"