PDA

View Full Version : 8 Tim Tebow Theories

Armchair Bronco
01-11-2012, 05:30 PM
8 Tim Tebow Theories

Just found this really funny article on ESPN from a few days ago. Sorry if this has already been posted. There are currently 8 theories that can explain the Tebow Phenomenon:

Fooball Troll
Fooball Chess Master
Publicity Expert
Sociological Experiment
Media Savior
Spiritual Icon, Motivational Speaker, Future President
Zombie
Good, Young Developing Quarterback

My favorite is "Football Troll"

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/story/_/id/7442005/tim-tebow-spawns-theories-explain-development-quarterback-denver-broncos

Bronco Boy
01-11-2012, 05:37 PM
The Football Troll one may be true, but really God is the world's biggest troll. He's always making bad things happen to good people just for fun. And then letting people like Ryan Leaf win the lottery.

Bronx33
01-11-2012, 05:43 PM
tebow is kicking a** in that poll

Which remaining NFL playoff quarterback is the most emotional and charismatic?

3%
T.J. Yates

3%
Joe Flacco

6%
Eli Manning

3%
Alex Smith

85%
Tim Tebow

Archer81
01-11-2012, 05:46 PM

3%
T.J. Yates

3%
Joe Flacco

6%
Eli Manning

3%
Alex Smith

85%
Tim Tebow

3 QBs missing?

:Broncos:

Armchair Bronco
01-11-2012, 05:57 PM
Tim Tebow: Football Troll

"The image of your average Internet message-board troll is that of a weak, pasty basement dweller whose life is focused on getting people riled up in comments sections. Now imagine if such a troll was a muscled 6-foot-3, 236-pounder who decided to troll the entire country on national television every week? You'd have Tim Tebow.

[...]

"Victim count: football scouts, football media, Tebow haters, Tebow supporters, John Fox, John Elway, his teammates, me, you. At some point along the way, he's made everyone look stupid. Well played, Tebow. Well played. If the NFL were a message board, Tebow would be typing "FIRST!" in the playoffs thread."

MacGruder
01-11-2012, 05:59 PM
Tebow and Vince Young are very similar.. they both have game in reserve,, this is why they look bad at times and great at others. This is why Tebow can be so conservative at times and dominant at others. Other QBs don't have that luxury..

Mouth
01-11-2012, 10:23 PM
Tebow and Vince Young are very similar.. they both have game in reserve,, this is why they look bad at times and great at others. This is why Tebow can be so conservative at times and dominant at others. Other QBs don't have that luxury..

I'll kindly ask you to please never mention TT and Whiney McCrybabypants in the same post kk thx.

Mouth

MagicHef
01-11-2012, 11:02 PM
3 QBs missing?

Yeah, the good ones.

canadianbroncosfan
01-12-2012, 02:13 AM
I'll kindly ask you to please never mention TT and Whiney McCrybabypants in the same post kk thx.

Mouth

^

Mouth

alkemical
01-12-2012, 06:03 AM

3%
T.J. Yates

3%
Joe Flacco

6%
Eli Manning

3%
Alex Smith

85%
Tim Tebow

Is this like a hipster-emo award?

Pony Boy
01-12-2012, 07:10 AM
One of the sport writers said he saw Tim Tebow walking on top of a river to get to the other side and said see he isn't perfect, he can't swim.

Kaylore
01-12-2012, 07:26 AM
Victim count: football scouts, football media, Tebow haters, Tebow supporters, John Fox, John Elway, his teammates, me, you. At some point along the way, he's made everyone look stupid. Well played, Tebow. Well played. If the NFL were a message board, Tebow would be typing "FIRST!" in the playoffs thread.

Hilarious! This

55CrushEm
01-12-2012, 07:29 AM
3 QBs missing?

You'll see that the 5 he listed add up to 100%. Perhaps the other 3 received less than 1% of the vote each?

Crushaholic
01-12-2012, 09:52 AM
You'll see that the 5 he listed add up to 100%. Perhaps the other 3 received less than 1% of the vote each?

But..But...But...Aaron Rodgers has that Discount Double Check move thingy!!!

jhns
01-12-2012, 09:59 AM
I have been saying Tebow is trolling the NFL for a while now. I love his name seems to bring out so much emotion in most people.

Peoples Champ
01-12-2012, 11:21 AM
I have been saying Tebow is trolling the NFL for a while now. I love his name seems to bring out so much emotion in most people.

the NFL has never seen anything like this, probably never will again after he leaves.

mustangtoby
01-12-2012, 05:23 PM
I love seeing how pissed everyone is over the whole thing, and we're winning! Let them keep bitching!

Vegas_Bronco
01-12-2012, 05:53 PM
Jerk on his facemask and hell give you a coming ta Jesus.

Steve Prefontaine
01-12-2012, 05:57 PM
It was a funny article, but he made a good point at the end that unfortunately gets washed away.

Mouth

Steve Prefontaine
01-12-2012, 06:00 PM

3%
T.J. Yates

3%
Joe Flacco

6%
Eli Manning

3%
Alex Smith

85%
Tim Tebow
Flacco getting any votes is seriously disturbing.

Also, can't argue with Tebow winning this one. I thought he was going to pop a blood vessel after he scored his rushing TD in the 2nd quarter.

Mouth