PDA

View Full Version : The best Hoge bash ever

Mile High Mojoe
01-11-2012, 04:16 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Co9DvgGs-hg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Seriously... The best Hoge bash ever. Itís hilarious. I wonder if this guy is a poster on the OM?

Elway 4 Life
01-11-2012, 06:22 PM
LOL!!

lolcopter
01-11-2012, 06:28 PM
5* rant imo

Bronx33
01-11-2012, 06:30 PM
you tube search: angry trucker/tebow

Turd_Ferguson
01-11-2012, 06:31 PM
I wonder if the guy in the video knows so much because he is a fantasy football genius?

myMind
01-11-2012, 06:32 PM
Pretty funny except for the cancer stuff.

Armchair Bronco
01-11-2012, 06:33 PM
I don't know why so many YouTubers rely on constant F-bombs to make their point(s). It's not necessary AT ALL.

If he's going to paint himself into Tebow's corner, maybe he should clean his mouth out with some soap first. F-Bombs coming from an alleged Tebow supporter smacks of hypocrisy.

barryr
01-11-2012, 06:35 PM
LOL, that was great! Scary, at times, he sounded like me LOL

myMind
01-11-2012, 06:36 PM
I don't know why so many YouTubers rely on constant F-bombs to make their point(s). It's not necessary AT ALL.

If he's going to paint himself into Tebow's corner, maybe he should clean his mouth out with some soap first. F-Bombs coming from an alleged Tebow supporter smacks of hypocrisy.

We don't have to share Tebows beliefs to believe in the guy as a ball player mang. I curse like a mofo all the time and I am a huge supporter. Doesnt mean I want to emmulate him in all his beliefs.

Armchair Bronco
01-11-2012, 06:39 PM
We don't have to share Tebows beliefs to believe in the guy as a ball player mang. I curse like a mofo all the time and I am a huge supporter. Doesnt mean I want to emmulate him in all his beliefs.

This isn't about beliefs. It's about whether someone can share a football take without dropping F-Bombs.

My boys and I are huge Tebow fans, and we're familiar with all the Hate from the Haters, in particular Hoge. But this video is not fit for viewing with my kids.

barryr
01-11-2012, 06:49 PM
He could have added Hoge played his college football at Idaho St., a school that has one of the worst sports programs going today. Both of its football and basketball teams have stunk for many years now and the football team even back then, had losing records while Hoge was there in the mid 80's and Hoge was a 10th round pick back when the draft was 12 rounds. But Hoge knows all about winning and what it takes to succeed in the NFL? Whatever.

barryr
01-11-2012, 06:49 PM
This isn't about beliefs. It's about whether someone can share a football take without dropping F-Bombs.

My boys and I are huge Tebow fans, and we're familiar with all the Hate from the Haters, in particular Hoge. But this video is not fit for viewing with my kids.

How much on the net is really fit for kids these days?

Armchair Bronco
01-11-2012, 07:03 PM
How much on the net is really fit for kids these days?

Sadly, not much. http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/1897/facepalmxm.jpg

oubronco
01-11-2012, 07:03 PM
Who names there kid Merril LOL

barryr
01-11-2012, 07:05 PM
Who names there kid Merril LOL

That is one way the guy sounded like me since I asked the same thing some weeks ago in another thread LOL

DHallblows
01-11-2012, 07:13 PM

Oh shut the **** up

Peoples Champ
01-11-2012, 07:54 PM
i agree with the guy, but he is kinda a nut, after the video was over, it recommended another video with this guy about his pet squirrel named Chip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYPeaKXjQZY&feature=player_embedded#!

myMind
01-11-2012, 07:57 PM

Then its your responcibility to make sure it is appropriate for you your kids. If you decide its not, then dont have them watch it. You really shouldnt get all upset that people swear man, cause we do.

Taco John
01-11-2012, 08:00 PM
+1 for the most entertaining thing I ever saw Mojoe post... ;)

vancejohnson82
01-11-2012, 08:05 PM

some people won't let their kids watch Ghostbusters

Mile High Mojoe
01-11-2012, 08:37 PM

Sorry should of said something about the bad language before I posted it. I don't care for it either but it's still funny.

Atwater 27
01-11-2012, 08:39 PM
Wasn't Hoge like the worst running back in Tecmo Bowl?

Mile High Mojoe
01-11-2012, 08:47 PM
+1 for the most entertaining thing I ever saw Mojoe post... ;)

I comment on your posts or send you private messages or email and you ignore me but I post a vid and you're all over it. I agree with 90% of what you post and say so but you never acknowledge me. It probably wouldn't be good for your Rep if you did right?

Armchair Bronco
01-11-2012, 08:53 PM
Sorry should of said something about the bad language before I posted it. I don't care for it either but it's still funny.

No problemo. I pretty much assume that *any* YouTube video is littered with S-Bombs and F-Bombs before I even click the Play button.

I just think it's sad that so many YouTubers think that 17 F-Bombs automagically give their little missive some kind of "street credibility". When Dennis Miller does it, it's funny because the rest of his material is funny on its own and the F-Bombs are just filler material.

schaaf
01-11-2012, 09:16 PM
Rev, is that you???

strafen
01-11-2012, 09:28 PM
That was too funny! Ha!

Quoydogs
01-12-2012, 06:02 PM
Why is it that F***, S***, A**, are bad words ? Who decided this ? I would really like to know.

Turd_Ferguson
01-12-2012, 06:11 PM
I comment on your posts or send you private messages or email and you ignore me but I post a vid and you're all over it. I agree with 90% of what you post and say so but you never acknowledge me. It probably wouldn't be good for your Rep if you did right?

Maybe its because you beat him in one of your 50 fantasy football leagues you run, or as you call them NFL Scouting leagues.

Chris
01-12-2012, 06:13 PM

Sir I don't think I could utter five sentences in a rant without dropping the F bomb, nor could any of my friends. I think it might be a generational thing... though this guy is pretty ****in old. Oops.

Anyways, this had me in tears.

myMind
01-12-2012, 06:15 PM
Why is it that ****, S***, A**, are bad words ? Who decided this ? I would really like to know.

Look no further than religion. The puritanical foundations of this country still run strong in dna.

broncocalijohn
01-12-2012, 06:31 PM

You just ruined his rep by saying you agree with him 90% of the time.
MHM, this guy blogs on YouTube. Have you thought about switching formats and doing it this way? You can increase your views from 3 to 3000. Think about it.
BTW, it seems weird to hear an older guy keep saying "douchery". I was just waiting for an "absolute rediculous" comment to confirm he is a Maner.

IHaveALight
01-12-2012, 06:37 PM

No Ghostbusters for you.

Archer81
01-12-2012, 06:41 PM
Why is it that ****, S***, A**, are bad words ? Who decided this ? I would really like to know.

Why is "tits" boobies? Yet you can say dick.

Shenanigans, and obvious proof of a system rigged to ensure the dominance of men.

:Broncos:

Bronx33
01-12-2012, 06:47 PM
Why is "boobies" boobies? Yet you can say dick.

Shenanigans, and obvious proof of a system rigged to ensure the dominance of men.

:Broncos:

as it should be ;)