PDA

View Full Version : dumb blonde football

errand
01-11-2012, 01:59 PM
Sorry, haven't posted a thread in like forever, and the title didn't come out the way I wanted it to.....I know it's a few days afterwards, but thought this chick was funny ...this is the before,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P3e6QYvjIE&feature=fvst

errand
01-11-2012, 02:00 PM
and this the after

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iauittDb_vI&feature=related

OBF1
01-11-2012, 02:19 PM
I should beat you a 2 x 4 for posting this crap..... Not for posting it, but for me watching it.

scorpio
01-11-2012, 02:27 PM
Sorry, haven't posted a thread in like forever, and the title didn't come out the way I wanted it to.....I know it's a few days afterwards, but thought this chick was funny ...this is the before,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P3e6QYvjIE&feature=fvst

and this the after

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iauittDb_vI&feature=related

http://i.imgur.com/XJfnx.jpg

Butterscotch Stallion
01-11-2012, 02:34 PM
Now we know where your extensive football knowledg comes from.

BroncoMan4ever
01-11-2012, 02:37 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WtNHuqHWefU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ColoradoDarin
01-11-2012, 02:43 PM
I wouldn't have pegged you for blonde or female, who knew!

DomCasual
01-11-2012, 02:49 PM
What?

The?

Hell?

Kaylore
01-11-2012, 02:57 PM
It made me sleepy.

Mile High Mojoe
01-11-2012, 03:54 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WtNHuqHWefU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ha! I'd never seen this clip. Bravo! It really made me laugh and his delivery is classic. Who is this guy and in what context does he say this? Just curious...

errand
01-11-2012, 04:21 PM
To whom it may concern....

Thanks for fixing thread title...

gunns
01-11-2012, 04:30 PM
It made me sleepy.

Me too, I clicked it off before 1 min. And she did not look blonde, more mousy brown. We blonde's get a bad rap.

Agamemnon
01-11-2012, 05:09 PM
Ha! I'd never seen this clip. Bravo! It really made me laugh and his delivery is classic. Who is this guy and in what context does he say this? Just curious...

Just rent Billy Madison.

Bronx33
01-11-2012, 05:10 PM
Made me wanna punch a blonde

Agamemnon
01-11-2012, 05:15 PM
By the way, what the **** errand? How do you actually make me think less of you after your constant Orton knob-slobbing? How is that even possible?

I mean you didn't just watch thirty seconds of this **** and move on like any sane human being. No you actually linked it here...with it's ****ing sequel to boot. Seriously man, what the **** is wrong with you?

TheReverend
01-11-2012, 05:36 PM
Sorry, haven't posted a thread in like forever

...and this is what motivated you to change that?

errand
01-11-2012, 06:01 PM
...and this is what motivated you to change that?

Ok...that was funny. You got me there...

Just thought it was funny because she was such a ditz...

Brewer
01-11-2012, 06:05 PM
Me too, I clicked it off before 1 min. And she did not look blonde, more mousy brown. We blonde's get a bad rap.

Try using more bleach. Or peroxide. Real blondes are rare, and every man knows this. Black eyebrows on a "blonde" scream "High maintenance and fake." The blue nail polish doesn't class that mess up, either. Hilarious!

BroncoMan4ever
01-11-2012, 09:00 PM

you need to check out the movie Billy Madison. it is a very stupid movie, but it has quite a few moments that are hilarious.

Swedish Extrovert
01-11-2012, 09:37 PM
I should beat you a 2 x 4 for posting this crap..... Not for posting it, but for me watching it.

This.

Swedish Extrovert
01-11-2012, 09:43 PM
Is this like football for dumb blondes? So they can impress their drunk boyfriend watching the game?

For some reason that video reminds me of this video:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CEVdca9U9LM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's from Billy Madison.

Mile High Mojoe
01-11-2012, 10:23 PM
Is this like football for dumb blondes? So they can impress their drunk boyfriend watching the game?

For some reason that video reminds me of this video:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CEVdca9U9LM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's from Billy Madison.

Another great video. Ha! I might check out Billy Madison. I really like some of Sandler's movies but OD on the guy. Guess I'll have to check out this one.

Kaylore
01-11-2012, 11:39 PM
MHM, you've never seen Billy Madison or heard of the Lonely Island? Where do you live?

broncocalijohn
01-11-2012, 11:52 PM
you need to check out the movie Billy Madison. it is a very stupid movie, but it has quite a few moments that are hilarious.

Mile High Mojoe would but they only rent it on DVD and he still uses VCR tape. True! Read it on his MySpace blog.

I am too afraid to waste my time and click on the OP link but should I just ask someone to Rick Roll me and be better for it?

Mile High Mojoe
01-11-2012, 11:54 PM
MHM, you've never seen Billy Madison or heard of the Lonely Island? Where do you live?

It's a movie I haven't seen, as I said I can only take Sandler in small doses. Loved Happy Gilmore and Water Boy those are the only movies I remember watching.

Mile High Mojoe
01-11-2012, 11:59 PM
Mile High Mojoe would but they only rent it on DVD and he still uses VCR tape. True! Read it on his MySpace blog.

I am too afraid to waste my time and click on the OP link but should I just ask someone to Rick Roll me and be better for it?

Why the personal shot? I haven't seen the movie so give me a ****ing break already.

broncocalijohn
01-12-2012, 12:12 AM
Why the personal shot? I haven't seen the movie so give me a ****ing break already.

Responses like this will only make it worse. It is part of you now. MySpace and MHM will always be remembered and mocked. The problem is you take jokes too serious and it makes it worse for you. Just roll with it. I had a picture of me with my jersey tucked into my jorts. Hell, I even said "what the **** is that?" I deserved the ribbing. I didnt fight it and it goes away. You respond with anger too much and why you are an easy target. I had no idea why Champ24 got to you but I can now see why. Take the advice or keep being yourself. Your choice.

Mile High Mojoe
01-12-2012, 12:20 AM
Responses like this will only make it worse. It is part of you now. MySpace and MHM will always be remembered and mocked. The problem is you take jokes too serious and it makes it worse for you. Just roll with it. I had a picture of me with my jersey tucked into my jorts. Hell, I even said "what the **** is that?" I deserved the ribbing. I didnt fight it and it goes away. You respond with anger too much and why you are an easy target. I had no idea why Champ24 got to you but I can now see why. Take the advice or keep being yourself. Your choice.

You are like so many here the best part of your day is trolling the board with insults. I guess somehow it makes you feel better about yourself. You must have a miserable existence if this is what makes up a productive day for you. Keep doing your worse chicken**** that's what your best at.

broncocalijohn
01-12-2012, 12:41 AM
No, you are always have a stick up your ass about it. Does it really bother you? You are way too sensitive. Deal with it or leave the Mane. I am far from the worse and we both know who that is.

BroncoMan4ever
01-12-2012, 01:32 AM

i personally wish it was a Rick Roll. at least if that was the case i would have just closed the window, called the OP a mother****er and went about my day. but the fact that it was a random college chick that was decent looking i was inclined to watch for more than a few seconds and actually felt my brain begin to shut down.

BroncoMan4ever
01-12-2012, 01:36 AM

dammit i missed out on the epic fail of tucked in jersey. and then to top it off there were jorts involved, if you say you had socks pulled all the way up to your knees i am going to piss myself from laughter.

Pony Boy
01-12-2012, 07:14 AM
Why watch Billy Madison when you can read this stupid stuff.......

Kaylore
01-12-2012, 07:24 AM
It's a movie I haven't seen, as I said I can only take Sandler in small doses. Loved Happy Gilmore and Water Boy those are the only movies I remember watching.

If you liked Happy Gilmore you'll like Billy Madison. I liked Gilmore more, but Sandler fans often debate which is better.

broncocalijohn
01-12-2012, 10:30 AM
If you liked Happy Gilmore you'll like Billy Madison. I liked Gilmore more, but Sandler fans often debate which is better.

now there is a good intellectual conversation.