View Full Version : Prisoners of the moment

ClamChowdah
01-11-2012, 11:19 AM
Tebow is the new Elway today

in 6 months he'll be the new Orton

Flex Gunmetal
01-11-2012, 11:21 AM
Riveting tale phaggot.
People from Massachusetts are so inferior to most of the nation it's pathetic.

BroncoFanatic
01-11-2012, 11:22 AM
And you'll still be stupid. But at least you are consistent

DomCasual
01-11-2012, 11:24 AM

I see what you did there.

How clever.

ClamChowdah
Riveting tale phaggot.
People from Massachusetts are so inferior to most of the nation it's pathetic.

Yeah we get bored of seeing our teams win, Patriots, Celtics, Rex Sox, Bruins :wave:

Its just the norm thats how we roll i'm getting bored of championship parades i've seen so many Hilarious!

broncocalijohn
http://lastangryfan.com/2012/01/80s-singer-remakes-his-hit-song-st-elmos-fire-into-tim-tebows-fire/

Blast this one Chowda Head. I know you werent even a sperm yet when this came out but get sucked into Tebow mania. More cheesy the better for you turds.

55CrushEm
01-11-2012, 11:27 AM
Once Brady retires in 3 or 4 years.....they'll all go back to being non-fans....like during 80's and early 90's when they couldn't even sellout Sullivan Stadium....one of the smallest stadiums in the league.

Fair weather fans.....always have been, always will be.

Boston is a baseball town anyway.

bronco militia
01-11-2012, 11:28 AM
what if he's the next Tony Eason?

bendog
01-11-2012, 11:28 AM
You'd better hope, since Elway never lost a game to the Patsy's or billicheat.

ClamChowdah
01-11-2012, 11:29 AM

Brady has more rings and a better QB rating and is all round a better QB, suck it.

bendog
01-11-2012, 11:31 AM
blow me tawmy, even shanny without elway had a winning record againt you patsy's

bronco militia
01-11-2012, 11:32 AM

elway lost to the NY giants a few times when the Belicock was running their defenses...I think the he also beat the broncos once as a head coach in Cleveland.

as far as the pats go, did three weeks ago count? that would have been Elways first loss to that organization.

ClamChowdah
01-11-2012, 11:33 AM
We are the better franchise, more successful than the Broncos, more popular.

bendog
01-11-2012, 11:34 AM
come back when you've been a fan for more then ten years, sonny.

Garcia Bronco
01-11-2012, 11:34 AM
Clam ='s GoChief's ='s Bob

bendog
01-11-2012, 11:37 AM
Clam ='s GoChief's ='s Bob

gotta be unless he's 16 yrs old and in spec ed.

ClamChowdah
01-11-2012, 11:39 AM
Superbowl wins - Patriots 3, Broncos 2
Conference Championships - Patriots 6, Broncos 6
Division titles - Patriots 14, Broncos 11
Playoff appearances - Patriots 19, Broncos 18

Face it, you are outclassed.

Meck77
01-11-2012, 11:40 AM
Reminds of the packer fans heading into SB 32. I was in SD the whole week before. They were **** talking in the hotels, downtown, in the parking lot, at the game. After the game. PURE SILENCE.

ClamChowdah
01-11-2012, 11:40 AM
The we sabotaged the Broncos reunion

http://www.sfexaminer.com/files/924233d50597eb01030f6a7067000243_2.jpg

Butterscotch Stallion
01-11-2012, 11:42 AM

We didnt film opposing teams signals and watch the film at halftime so your numbers are a bit skewed.

maybe you should talk about how you haven't won a superbowl since you were caught cheating?

that would be a better thread imo.

ClamChowdah
01-11-2012, 11:43 AM
We didnt film opposing teams signals and watch the film at halftime so your numbers are a bit skewed.

maybe you should talk about how you haven't won a superbowl since you were caught cheating?

that would be a better thread imo.

If you ain't cheatin, you aint tryin'

broncocalijohn
01-11-2012, 11:43 AM
Reminds of the packer fans heading into SB 32. I was in SD the whole week before. They were **** talking in the hotels, downtown, in the parking lot, at the game. After the game. PURE SILENCE.

I should find those pictures of the aftermath. We had a RV in the lot (before they changed all the rules of tailgatting) for 3 days and were outnumbered 75 to 25 percent. The joy of seeing us win that game as 14 point underdogs was pure awesome.

Butterscotch Stallion
01-11-2012, 11:50 AM

Fair enough. but if you get caught, you dont get to be an arrogant prick anymore either.

so I guess this is goodbye?

dictionary
01-11-2012, 11:56 AM
The title of this thread has an awkward feeling that it was pulled from chowdah tawwmie's fav bondage pr0n.

houghtam
01-11-2012, 12:02 PM
Yeah we get bored of seeing our teams win, Patriots, Celtics, Rex Sox, Bruins :wave:

Its just the norm thats how we roll i'm getting bored of championship parades i've seen so many Hilarious!

You can tell this guy is a Johnny-come-lately just by the way he talks about those teams.

A lifelong NE resident/anyone half knowledgeable about sports would not include the Bruins (Stanley Cup Champions after 40 years of irrelevance), Red Sox (now 6 years removed from their first World Series victory in 86 years) or Celtics (1 championship season in the last 25) in any conversation about sustained dominance. Even the Patriots were irrelevant for 40 years until they won 3 Super Bowls in 4 years. As soon as Brady retires, they'll be irrelevant once again.

If we're going to talk about NE sports teams, why don't we just have a nice little discussion about how the Yankees might as well own the deed to Fenway? Or about the epic collapse the Red Sox had this season? Or about how the Celtics are a joke of a franchise?

The NE crowd has nothing. Absolutely nothing. To be proud of.

bendog
01-11-2012, 12:05 PM
elway lost to the NY giants a few times when the Belicock was running their defenses...I think the he also beat the broncos once as a head coach in Cleveland.

as far as the pats go, did three weeks ago count? that would have been Elways first loss to that organization.

I wouldn't count it since Elway is neither coach nor player.

I checked. He beat Clev 4 straight when billicheat was HC in Clev with no loses. He beat Tuna 2 times when Tuna was with Clev, and didn't lose. I thought Billicheat was with Tuna the whole time, and then Tuna went to the Jests. Amusingly, shanny was 5-4 v. billicheat in NE even with Brady and no Elway..

You must be right about the Giant years. I didn't check because I wasn't sure when billicheat was with Tuna in those years.

razorwire77
01-11-2012, 12:17 PM
Yawn. . .

ClamChowdah is a pre 2001 Patriots caliber troll. Good enough to get past 100 posts without getting banned, but not solid enough to be even remotely entertaining.

Your new nickname should ClamDickMacPherson. Or maybe ClamPeteCarroll.

7-9 ish level trolling at it's best. ClamSteveGrogan.

broncosteven
01-11-2012, 12:17 PM

Let me guess before the Patsy's your favorite team was the Broncos, then the Cowboys, 49ers, Oakland, Steelers then GB if your old enough.

Garcia Bronco
01-11-2012, 12:18 PM

I checked. He beat Clev 4 straight when billicheat was HC in Clev with no loses. He beat Tuna 2 times when Tuna was with NE, and didn't lose. I thought Billicheat was with Tuna the whole time, and then Tuna went to the Jests. Amusingly, shanny was 5-4 v. billicheat in NE even with Brady and no Elway..

You must be right about the Giant years. I didn't check because I wasn't sure when billicheat was with Tuna in those years.

Bill Belicheck coached in Denver as an assistant in the 70's

55CrushEm
01-11-2012, 12:19 PM
Brady has more rings and a better QB rating and is all round a better QB, suck it.

LOL

I love the "more rings" argument. So Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson were better QB's than Dan Marino by that logic.

And sorry to break it to you.....the story of Brady's first SB wasn't Brady....it was the defense. But whatever makes you feel good.

Better all around QB? LOL

Brady wouldn't have been able to survive in the era that Elway played in. QB's could be mauled, and WRs mugged all day. On the flip side, put Elway in today's NFL.....and he'd have 75,000 passing yards, not 50,000.

Suck it.

Goobzilla
01-11-2012, 12:20 PM
Oh Bob, will you go back in to Chiefs mode after this game? Or will there be a Ravens/Texans alter ego for us to enjoy based on who wins?

bronco militia
01-11-2012, 12:21 PM

I checked. He beat Clev 4 straight when billicheat was HC in Clev with no loses. He beat Tuna 2 times when Tuna was with NE, and didn't lose. I thought Billicheat was with Tuna the whole time, and then Tuna went to the Jests. Amusingly, shanny was 5-4 v. billicheat in NE even with Brady and no Elway..

1986, the giants beat the Broncos twice, reg season, superbowl

1989, giants beat the broncos-reg season

yeah, that's it

horsesense
01-11-2012, 12:24 PM
All of the prancing by Clam boy and Bostons Championships will never ease the pain of knowing he is the bastard son of Bill Bukner.

55CrushEm
01-11-2012, 12:25 PM
We are the better franchise, more successful than the Broncos, more popular.

L-O-L again. You must be like 15-20 years old. NE is so popular, that they couldn't sell out that rat **** Sullivan Stadium in the 80's. You're all fairweather fans. Live with it.

Better franchise? Vs. who? Us? Check the historical records, dimwit. Since the 1970 merger, NEs regular season record is 351-297 (54.2%)....Denver's is 367-275-6 (56.6%)......so despite all your RECENT success....after all this time, we still have a full season's worth of wins MORE than you.

Each franchise has made the playoffs 18 times since the merger......despite us missing the last 5 years.

Hardly a more successful franchise. But again, you're just a fairweather fan.....so I don't expect to see you around much once your franchise falls back into mediocrity in the next 5-7 years.

Peoples Champ
01-11-2012, 12:25 PM

with so many wins/championships you would think they would act like they've been there before. Classless, just classless and pathetic.

Peoples Champ
01-11-2012, 12:29 PM
L-O-L again. You must be like 15-20 years old. NE is so popular, that they couldn't sell out that rat **** Sullivan Stadium in the 80's. You're all fairweather fans. Live with it.

Better franchise? Vs. who? Us? Check the historical records, dimwit. Since the 1970 merger, NEs regular season record is 351-297 (54.2%)....Denver's is 367-275-6 (56.6%)......so despite all your RECENT success....after all this time, we still have a full season's worth of wins MORE than you.

Each franchise has made the playoffs 18 times since the merger......despite us missing the last 5 years.

Hardly a more successful franchise. But again, you're just a fairweather fan.....so I don't expect to see you around much once your franchise falls back into mediocrity in the next 5-7 years.

this

As soon as brady retires, they are back to 2-14 for 5-8 years.

Chris
01-11-2012, 12:51 PM

We are 25-17 against you lifetime. Suck it.

Peoples Champ
01-11-2012, 01:46 PM

Broncos Franchise known for class, overcoming adversity (winning first superbowl as 13 point underdogs) and honesty (firing coaches after found out they are cheating)

Patriots Franchise known for cheating (spygate) and choking (18-1). The first word that comes to mind when you ask a football fan to accociate the Pats with is Cheaters.

bendog
01-11-2012, 01:59 PM
Broncos Franchise known for class, overcoming adversity (winning first superbowl as 13 point underdogs) and honesty (firing coaches after found out they are cheating)

Patriots Franchise known for cheating (spygate) and choking (18-1). The first word that comes to mind when you ask a football fan to accociate the Pats with is Cheaters.

When some hospital does the first "asshole transplant" the donor will have come from Bah-stahn

Popps
01-11-2012, 02:04 PM

Cool, I'll just enjoy this as much as possilbe. Great life lesson for us all. Worrying about the future is ultimately futile. Be present in this moment. The future and past are only concepts. Live in the now, and embrace what is.
We're in the midst of some of the most exciting Broncos times ever.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Broncbow
01-11-2012, 02:07 PM

Well considering all the play-off games the Patriots have been losing lately, I'd say an asterisk is in order until they start winning in the play-offs again without "Tryin"LOL

Chris
01-11-2012, 02:16 PM
Well considering all the play-off games the Patriots have been losing lately, I'd say an asterisk is in order until they start winning in the play-offs again without "Tryin"LOL

It's harder to win when you can't cheat anymore.

Flex Gunmetal
01-11-2012, 02:21 PM

No matter how much success the sports teams through which you vicariously live your pathetic little lives has, the inherent flaws of a region of overweight loudmouth idiots cannot be camouflaged.

It all started when you cowards couldn't take credit for tossing all that tea in the harbor, and instead chose to disguise yourselves as Indians to avoid persecution.
Pathetic.

http://i.imgur.com/zygwO.gif

Jetmeck
01-11-2012, 03:04 PM

You need a blanket party ? Hear they are a lot of fun ?

Butterscotch Stallion
01-11-2012, 03:12 PM
It's harder to win when you can't cheat anymore.

Its wierd...its like the Pats arent as good since they got caught cheating...strange. 3 superbowls cheating, 0 after.getting caught.

it's like there is some connection there...

BMF Bronco
01-11-2012, 04:13 PM

Hey genius, what's Bellicheat's record vs. the Broncos??? Hilarious!

BMF Bronco
01-11-2012, 04:14 PM

Bellicheat vs. Broncos organization 4-6

errand
01-11-2012, 06:41 PM

Broncos 22 NE 17
Broncos 27 NE 13

You clowns are 0 for life vs. Broncos in postseason. We can't help it that you douches play better against rest of NFL...But you know the Broncos are the one team you've never beaten, and do not want to see come playoff time

Archer81
01-11-2012, 06:47 PM
Arguing with any incarnation of Bob is bad for your mental health.

:Broncos:

errand
01-11-2012, 06:51 PM

...and yet he sat the bench behind Elway's 3rd string back-up in college.

What do Tom Brady and Bubby Brister have in common?

Neither could unseat Brian Griese as their team's starter...

Bronx33
01-11-2012, 06:52 PM
prisoners of a bowel movement

errand
01-11-2012, 06:52 PM

So you jerks quit trying?

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
01-11-2012, 06:57 PM

bailing on your QB of the future orton already bob?

Que
01-11-2012, 06:59 PM

You live in the taint of North America. I feel bad for you little guy

Meck77
02-05-2012, 08:29 PM
Its just the norm thats how we roll

You called it. Good ole karma......

SoCalBronco
02-05-2012, 08:31 PM
Stay down, biatch.

CEH
02-05-2012, 08:32 PM
Poor Brady outplayed twice in the big game by Eli. NE is a bunch of cheaters who can't win the big one without videotape. Brady fails again to score more than 17 points

Archer81
02-05-2012, 08:32 PM
Brady keeps making that bitter beer face he is going to cause wrinkles and Giselle will leave him for a younger woman.

:Broncos:

theAPAOps5
02-05-2012, 08:41 PM
Brady chokes almost as bad as his wife....

go_broncos
02-05-2012, 08:47 PM

:wave:

strafen
02-05-2012, 08:54 PM
Poor Brady outplayed twice in the big game by Eli. NE is a bunch of cheaters who can't win the big one without videotape. Brady fails again to score more than 17 points

Hell yeah.
Good things happen to those who do the right thing, that's for sure!

ColoradoDarin
02-05-2012, 08:58 PM
Eli > Brady

bombay
02-05-2012, 08:59 PM

Hilarious! ?

Steve Sewell
02-05-2012, 09:04 PM
I'd trade in all the rings and parades if I could avoid being an insufferable douchebag like the OP.

broncosteven
02-05-2012, 09:04 PM
Does the Patsy's choking in there last 2 SB's to NY mean that Manhattan Clam Chowder is better than NE Clam Chowder?

Bronx33
02-05-2012, 09:22 PM

Do you lube your butt before sex? or do you sprinkle sand on it just for fun?

Steve Prefontaine
02-05-2012, 09:35 PM
Another excellent choke job by the Pats. Couldn't happen to a better team.

HighCountryBronco
02-05-2012, 09:39 PM
Do you lube your butt before sex? or do you sprinkle sand on it just for fun?

Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
02-05-2012, 09:57 PM
bob is clam fyi he never denied it

Mogulseeker
02-05-2012, 10:00 PM
Does the Patsy's choking in there last 2 SB's to NY mean that Manhattan Clam Chowder is better than NE Clam Chowder?

Meh... both the Boston Harbor and NYC's Upper Bay are filthy.... Canadian clam Chowder?

Bronco Boy
02-05-2012, 10:34 PM
bob is clam fyi he never denied it

We all had that figured out after about 5 posts.

Broncobiv
02-05-2012, 11:34 PM
So shouldn't Bob and Clam both be banned for creating alternate accounts (which is against the rules)??

chadta
02-06-2012, 04:59 AM
A lifelong NE resident/anyone half knowledgeable about sports would not include the Bruins (Stanley Cup Champions after 40 years of irrelevance), Red Sox (now 6 years removed from their first World Series victory in 86 years) or Celtics (1 championship season in the last 25) in any conversation about sustained dominance. Even the Patriots were irrelevant for 40 years until they won 3 Super Bowls in 4 years. As soon as Brady retires, they'll be irrelevant once again.

If we're going to talk about NE sports teams, why don't we just have a nice little discussion about how the Yankees might as well own the deed to Fenway? Or about the epic collapse the Red Sox had this season? Or about how the Celtics are a joke of a franchise?

The NE crowd has nothing. Absolutely nothing. To be proud of.

dont forget about how the year before the bruins won the cup, ( something a team does every year) they became only the 3rd team in hockey EVER to blow a 3-0 series lead, in 5 years that will still get talked about, but the cup victory, not so much.

Peoples Champ
02-06-2012, 08:44 AM
patriots fans will not eat crow, thats just how they are, classless. I know they are making excuses right now and not excepting defeat.

Beantown Bronco
02-06-2012, 08:57 AM
dont forget about how the year before the bruins won the cup, ( something a team does every year) they became only the 3rd team in hockey EVER to blow a 3-0 series lead, in 5 years that will still get talked about, but the cup victory, not so much.

Strongly disagree.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
02-06-2012, 12:05 PM
We all had that figured out after about 5 posts.

some of you still think that bob aka clam boy is 2 different people by the way you talk about him