PDA

View Full Version : Orange jerseys next year

LetsGoBroncos
01-11-2012, 09:13 AM
The orange uniforms we are switching to next year are just the ones we have worn a couple times a year lately right? I hope so, I just bought a Tebow Premier orange one

strafen
01-11-2012, 09:17 AM
The orange uniforms we are switching to next year are just the ones we have worn a couple times a year lately right? I hope so, I just bought a Tebow Premier orange oneGot pics? :strong:

long beach bronco
01-11-2012, 09:17 AM
I wish we would go back to wearing orange pants on the road as well, I really miss that look, it was cool.

Chris
01-11-2012, 09:18 AM
From a financial standpoint it would make sense for them to change them a bit. I've been holding out until they're officially announced in the offseason.

strafen
01-11-2012, 09:18 AM
I like the blue jersey and the white pants as we wore last Sunday.
That's my favorite uniform by far!

DomCasual
01-11-2012, 09:19 AM
I wish we would go back to wearing orange pants on the road as well, I really miss that look, it was cool.

I wish we could wear the orange pants AND the orange jerseys - but only on Halloween.

scorpio
01-11-2012, 09:31 AM
They will be at least slightly different since Nike has the contract instead of Reebok.

Chris
01-11-2012, 09:39 AM
They will be at least slightly different since Nike has the contract instead of Reebok.

How does that contract setup work?

Also... as a child of the 90s I will always love the blue jerseys and white pants the most. I was 11 when we switched.

LetsGoBroncos
01-11-2012, 09:53 AM
If this happens I'm gonna be SOOOOO pissed. I hate all of these uniforms

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sns-nfl-fake-nike-jerseys-pg,0,2167362.photogallery

scorpio
01-11-2012, 09:57 AM
How does that contract setup work?

Also... as a child of the 90s I will always love the blue jerseys and white pants the most. I was 11 when we switched.

Fortunately individual team ownership has to approve any design changes, so I don't think we're going to see anything crazy.

Flex Gunmetal
01-11-2012, 09:58 AM

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sns-nfl-fake-nike-jerseys-pg,0,2167362.photogallery

Some graphic designer made those, they aren't official.

Kaylore
01-11-2012, 09:59 AM

Those are all fake.

LetsGoBroncos
01-11-2012, 10:00 AM
Those are all fake.

I know, I'm just saying if Nike does anything even close to this it will suck

DomCasual
01-11-2012, 10:02 AM
Some graphic designer made those, they aren't official.

In a million years, it would never happen.

Here, you have what are basically 32 corporations spend years and billions to develop and identify their brands. Then, in one fail swoop, they allow a company to come in and completely rework those brands?

Um, how about no?

missingnumber7
01-11-2012, 10:08 AM
Nike got the contract they could be completely different or the same. Nike did the first version of the ones we have right now would be no different.

Smilin Assassin
01-11-2012, 10:11 AM

Get rid of the blue striped side panels.

Go ALL orange for the jersey, maybe stripes on the sleeve like the throwbacks.

That's my hope.

Flex Gunmetal
01-11-2012, 10:11 AM
In a million years, it would never happen.

Here, you have what are basically 32 corporations spend years and billions to develop and identify their brands. Then, in one fail swoop, they allow a company to come in and completely rework those brands?

Um, how about no?

Are you talking to me?

It's one FELL SWOOP, btw.

Smilin Assassin
01-11-2012, 10:53 AM
FWIW, in an article earlier this year, the Denver Post stated the orange jerseys would infact be the same as the ones we currently wear.

dictionary
01-11-2012, 11:09 AM
Anyone know if Denver will be wearing their Orange unis for the NE game? That would be pretty epic.

SleepingTiger
01-11-2012, 11:15 AM

oh hell yes... i hate the current bronco logo. please go back to the 80's logo!

Flex Gunmetal
01-11-2012, 11:18 AM
Anyone know if Denver will be wearing their Orange unis for the NE game? That would be pretty epic.

It's in NE...

SleepingTiger
01-11-2012, 11:18 AM
Those are all fake.

thats too bad. i love the patriots uniform, u can't beat stars and stripes.

DomCasual
01-11-2012, 11:21 AM
Are you talking to me?

It's one FELL SWOOP, btw.

No, just responding to your post. It was the most convenient one. I wasn't implying you were advocating that.

It would be a "fail" swoop if they ever used those designs.

Irish Stout
01-11-2012, 11:29 AM
All I can say is that there would be nothing sweeter than changing to Orange helmets. We could in orange or white or blue uniforms with orange helmets and it would be the sweetness.

MileHighMagic
01-11-2012, 11:37 AM
The orange uniforms we are switching to next year are just the ones we have worn a couple times a year lately right? I hope so, I just bought a Tebow Premier orange one

Are you the guy that hooked me up with the Broncos hat I couldn't find a couple years ago that is from Cali? If so, I wanted to return the favor and give you a towel from the Pitt game.

Dendave
01-11-2012, 12:13 PM
i hate the current bronco logo. please go back to the 80's logo!

Cosign

g00fyfoot
01-11-2012, 12:40 PM
N*ke is going to be contracted to supply NFL uniforms, not design them. The current Broncos uniforms were designed by N*ke because the Broncos agreed to that in 96/97 (horrible mistake, imo). The Broncos have not announced any redesign of the current unis, so for now, it looks like they'll be wearing the orange jerseys that we are currently familiar with. I wish they would do a redesign to a more traditional look (but not necessarily go back to the old ones) because the current unis looked trendy in 1997 and now look dated. I hate the armpit horns jersey/N*ke swoosh pants look. I'm using the word hate here.

Bronco Yoda
01-11-2012, 10:26 PM
I wonder if this means there's going to be another parking lot sale of used uniforms like last time. I'd like to go in person this time. Last time I had to pay bloated auction prices for what little hit ebay.

BroncoMan4ever
01-11-2012, 10:56 PM
isn't NIKE going to start designing alternate jersey styles or entirely revamped looks for the NFL teams to wear a game or 2 a season to up jersey sales?

i seem to recall reading something like that when it was announced that the apparal rights are back with NIKE starting next season