PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's AFC Divisional Broncos v Pats Video Preview

EmDiggy
01-11-2012, 08:44 AM
Broncos vs Pats Video Preview (http://youtu.be/CTWNgc-4tcc)

Good morning Broncos fans!! Good luck this week!

Em

vancejohnson82
01-11-2012, 09:02 AM
wow...picking the Broncos

nice!

KevinJames
01-11-2012, 09:10 AM
Emory Hunt is a smart man!

I love watching your previews, they are so much more in depth than the crap they show on TV.

Spider
01-11-2012, 09:24 AM
He needs to be on TV .....thats was some dayum good breakdowns , one thing I would add is Denver does need to stretch the field with counters , stretch plays etc, to make new england break their containment assignments at the LOS , create some running lanes making the D over commit

EmDiggy
01-11-2012, 09:56 AM
Thanks Gang!! I really appreciate that! The Broncos pose a huge problem for today's defensive teams.. they play smashmouth in the run game and force you as a defense to match their physicality at the P.O.A. Most defenses these days aren't built that way. Today its all about speed and get to the QB..That's why teams that run ALWAYS have success

vancejohnson82
01-11-2012, 10:08 AM
Thanks Gang!! I really appreciate that! The Broncos pose a huge problem for today's defensive teams.. they play smashmouth in the run game and force you as a defense to match their physicality at the P.O.A. Most defenses these days aren't built that way. Today its all about speed and get to the QB..That's why teams that run ALWAYS have success

Today's game is so pass happy, but out of the teams that remain I think you've got a good mix of your run/defense oriented teams and you're gunslingers.

Pats, Packers, Giants (for this year at least), Saints all love to pass

Broncos, Ravens, Texans, 49ers all like to play ball control

It's really a fun mix this year