PDA

View Full Version : Where is Bob?

Peoples Champ
01-02-2012, 06:46 AM
Where is Bob? He talked trash all last week about Orton beating us, he was finally right and didnt jinx his team. U would think he would be rubbing it in today?

BowlenBall
01-02-2012, 06:48 AM
Nah, I think he's rubbing it off right now..... and Orton didn't beat us, it was mostly McCoy with a little help from Tebow.

Bronco Rob
01-02-2012, 06:50 AM
Boob's been unavoidably detained.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yj4LnfkdJDM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:yayaya:

gunns
01-02-2012, 06:54 AM
He was on here after the game letting us know that this would be the worst playoff loss in Broncos history. Some did let him know that the Chiefs had theirs last year.

Peoples Champ
01-02-2012, 06:55 AM
Nah, I think he's rubbing it off right now..... and Orton didn't beat us, it was mostly McCoy with a little help from Tebow.

True, and KC's defense beat us, they also beat the packers and shutting down the packers league leading offense while Kyle orton threw picks.

BowlenBall
01-02-2012, 06:57 AM
True, and KC's defense beat us, they also beat the packers and shutting down the packers league leading offense while Kyle orton threw picks.

Give the devil his due -- KC's defense looked pretty good the last few weeks, for sure.

Peoples Champ
01-02-2012, 07:13 AM
Give the devil his due -- KC's defense looked pretty good the last few weeks, for sure.

Ya im not gonna lie, i am nervous about the KC chiefs Defense next year, lets just pray they resign kyle orton and we will be fine.

Bob's your Information Minister
01-02-2012, 07:50 AM
My thread got moved. **** you guys.

I own the Mane for this entire offseason. We're going to take your QB and win the division next year.

Suck it.

Peoples Champ
01-02-2012, 07:52 AM

I own the Mane for this entire offseason. We're going to take your QB and win the division next year.

Suck it.

well since you played the "at least we made the playoffs" card last offseason, we get play that same card this offseason even if we get pummeled by the steelers in the playoffs just like the chiefs got destroyed by the Ravens last playoffs.

Peoples Champ
01-02-2012, 07:54 AM
well since you played the "at least we made the playoffs" card last offseason, we get play that same card this offseason even if we get pummeled by the steelers in the playoffs just like the chiefs got destroyed by the Ravens last playoffs.

all you did was keep bringing up the 6 year playoff drought all last year every time we pulled out the last Chiefs playoff win in 1993. So our streak of 6 years ends, while the chiefs last playoff win streak continues.

Bronco Rob
01-02-2012, 07:59 AM

Suck it.

3 playoff wins in 42 seasons is 'sucking it'

:sunshine:

Peoples Champ
01-02-2012, 09:09 AM
3 playoff wins in 42 seasons is 'sucking it'

:sunshine:

ya as bad as this season ended, it could be worse, we could be the chiefs

Bronx33
01-02-2012, 11:19 AM

Suck it.

Are you in the playoffs? Hilarious! good god you're an idiot you deserve the cheaps and the cheaps deserve you, you two can fail for years to come and pretend to own stuff when you really dont own anything other than a fat ass and a shytty record just like you always do.

Peoples Champ
01-02-2012, 11:20 AM
Are you in the playoffs? Hilarious! good god you're an idiot you deserve the cheaps and the cheaps deserve you, you two can fail for years to come and pretend to own stuff when you really dont own anything other than a fat ass and a shytty record just like you always do.

we are allowed to play the playoffs smack talk to bob since he poured it on us last year when the chiefs were in the playoffs. If he dishes it out , he should be able to take it.

Bronx33
01-02-2012, 11:24 AM
we are allowed to play the playoffs smack talk to bob since he poured it on us last year when the chiefs were in the playoffs this year. If he dishes it out , he should be able to take it.

Only thing bob can take is the entire left side of the menu.

HighCountryBronco
01-02-2012, 11:40 AM

Suck it.

I hope the queefs sign orton and bring crennel back as head coach. We all seen how bad the browns sucked with crennel. Now imagine that with orton for the next few seasons.Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!

HighCountryBronco
01-02-2012, 11:42 AM
I hope the queefs sign orton and bring crennel back as head coach. We all seen how bad the browns sucked with crennel. Now imagine that with orton for the next few seasons.Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!

But dont worry boob, you can always pass the time by working on your '74 pinto stationwagon. Sweet!

Bronx33
01-02-2012, 11:43 AM
A full season of sloth will change fat boys mind by game 6 and we can point an laugh laugh we always do.

Peoples Champ
01-03-2012, 09:13 AM
A full season of sloth will change fat boys mind by game 6 and we can point an laugh laugh we always do.

right, kyle orton has shown that he can win 6 games in a year, but thats about it.

01-03-2012, 09:15 AM
You guys know the Chiefs are going to be a major division threat with Orton under center next year.

The team is built, rock solid across all 22 starting positions with Orton, provided we get a new right tackle and Berry, Charles and Moeaki return to form.

Orton is not a great QB but he can rack up the passing yards, and we haven't been able to do that since Green.

The Chiefs, with their solid defense and top running game will be a scary team with Orton racking up the big passing numbers.

Meanwhile you guys have Tebow.

01-03-2012, 09:17 AM

I've been watching Flatt Cassel throw ducks for 2 1/2 seasons.

Orton is gonna look like Joe Montana by comparison.

Shotgun Willie
01-03-2012, 09:23 AM
right, kyle orton has shown that he can win 6 games in a year, but thats about it.

He was 21-12 in Chicago with a good running game and defense. If KC can mimic that formula, and they appear to have it if Charles comes back at or around 100%, then they could do some damage. Obviously, he'd have to stay healthy, which he hasn't been able to do....but that is what a competent backup is for. That's one of only two or three things they're missing right now IMO.

mwill07
01-03-2012, 09:42 AM
Here are some fun facts:

Going back to 1976, the Broncos have had an equal number of Superbowl appearances as losing seasons (6). Over that same time span, KC has had more losing seasons (17) than playoff appearances (11).

Since the last KC playoff win, every single AFCW team other than KC has been to at least one SB, one of which won it twice.

Peoples Champ
01-03-2012, 10:38 AM
Here are some fun facts:

Going back to 1976, the Broncos have had an equal number of Superbowl appearances as losing seasons (6). Over that same time span, KC has had more losing seasons (17) than playoff appearances (11).

Since the last KC playoff win, every single AFCW team other than KC has been to at least one SB, one of which won it twice.

This is hilarious. Kansas city is definitely on the bottom 10 of NFL franchises. They squeak ahead of franchises like the lions and browns.

Crushaholic
01-03-2012, 10:40 AM
The Chiefs are in quite a conundrum. Orton would want to be paid, while they still have Cassel's contract. If they try to trade Cassel, who would actually take on his contract? I'm not sure anybody would...

Shotgun Willie
01-03-2012, 10:44 AM
The Chiefs are in quite a conundrum. Orton would want to be paid, while they still have Cassel's contract. If they try to trade Cassel, who would actually take on his contract? I'm not sure anybody would...

Huh? His contract is not bad at all. He's already been paid his $28 mil in guaranteed money. All that he's due now are his salaries, which are not guaranteed:

2012: 5.25 mil
2013: 7.5 mil
2014: 9 mil

Those are below average starter salaries. And, if you didn't like taking those on, I'd imagine it wouldn't be too hard to negotiate a reduction in the base numbers if he got a reasonable guaranteed signing bonus.

Peoples Champ
01-03-2012, 10:51 AM

looks like we have a good ol fashion QB controversy. We know all about that.

Bronco Rob
01-03-2012, 11:04 AM
Here are some fun facts:

:strong:

Miss I.
01-03-2012, 11:17 AM
Huh? His contract is not bad at all. He's already been paid his $28 mil in guaranteed money. All that he's due now are his salaries, which are not guaranteed:

2012: 5.25 mil
2013: 7.5 mil
2014: 9 mil

Those are below average starter salaries. And, if you didn't like taking those on, I'd imagine it wouldn't be too hard to negotiate a reduction in the base numbers if he got a reasonable guaranteed signing bonus.

I don't know. I think any of those salaries it too much for Cassel, who as far as I can see is really a back up QB in first string QB clothing.

Pony Boy
01-03-2012, 11:36 AM
I remember when the Chiefs won a Super Bowl the MVP received a brand new 1970 Gremlin.

Peoples Champ
01-03-2012, 11:39 AM
I remember when the Chiefs won a Super Bowl the MVP received a brand new 1970 Gremlin.

its hard to find a chiefs fan that got to enjoy the last chiefs superbowl. You would have to find a chiefs fan about 50 plus years old. All my friends that are chiefs fans are in their 20's and never got to experience greatness like we have as broncos fans.

Shotgun Willie
01-03-2012, 11:40 AM
I don't know. I think any of those salaries it too much for Cassel, who as far as I can see is really a back up QB in first string QB clothing.

Maybe. But the team trading for him doesn't have to worry about any of it anyway. The Chiefs would have to eat any cap hit and the new team could easily work out a new deal with Cassel prior to making the trade official. It's not like Cassel wouldn't be open to renegotiating a deal that currently doesn't guarantee him a dime.

LetsGoBroncos
01-03-2012, 11:47 AM
Here are some fun facts:

That first stat is an amazing statistic

01-03-2012, 12:06 PM

We can cut Cassel today and owe him nothing.

He's already been paid 40 million. The damage is done.

KCStud
01-03-2012, 12:21 PM
Ya im not gonna lie, i am nervous about the KC chiefs Defense next year, lets just pray they resign kyle orton and we will be fine.

KC could be a top 10 defense next year. We were 11th overall and 12th in points allowed without Eric Berry this year.

We were also 15th in the league in rushing without Jamaal Charles.

I think it's very possible that KC can have a top 10 defense and rushing attack next year.

Peoples Champ
01-03-2012, 12:25 PM
KC could be a top 10 defense next year. We were 11th overall and 12th in points allowed without Eric Berry this year.

I think it's very possible that KC can have a top 10 defense and rushing attack next year.

ya their corners shut down the packers WR's and aaron rodgers, they also shut down the broncos fearsome attack. So that means Tebow = Rodgers

KCStud
01-03-2012, 12:28 PM
ya their corners shut down the packers WR's and aaron rodgers, they also shut down the broncos fearsome attack. So that means Tebow = Rodgers

That's a big question mark because Carr is a FA. Hopefully we don't let him go.

Peoples Champ
01-03-2012, 12:38 PM
That's a big question mark because Carr is a FA. Hopefully we don't let him go.

Right, and buffalo's defense picked off Brady 4 times and Tebow 3 times, so that means Tebow > Brady

KCStud
01-03-2012, 12:41 PM
Right, and buffalo's defense picked off Brady 4 times and Tebow 3 times, so that means Tebow > Brady

KC's defense also shut down the Steelers offense. Not sure how that fits in your equation.

mwill07
01-03-2012, 01:01 PM

KC was the #4 scoring D between weeks 3 & 16. If only Haley didn't screw around w/ pre-season. Not saying they would have beat Buf (who was playing well) or Det, but I wonder how their season would have turned out if they hadn't lead off with two blowouts.

kamakazi_kal
01-03-2012, 03:36 PM
<---------------- cares not where bobo is.