PDA

View Full Version : Decker is a Turd

BabyTO
01-02-2012, 04:58 AM
there i said it, you know its the truth. no clue how he made the team, i doubt he caught anything in camp. then again he wasnt supposed to play WR anyway, we had like 4-5 guys ahead of him in camp i believe. cut his sorry ass in the offseason

the only legit WR we have is thomas. royal can be a decent slot receiver i guess. the rest of that ****ty group should be cut ASAP once the offseason begins. we don't have a great thrower at QB so the few times he does hit you with the ball right in the ****in chest you should absolutely catch it. nobody expects these guys to make circus type catches, none of them have done that anyway. but at least catch the ones that are catchable. thomas is the only one that does that and llody that pussy used to make circus catches. our passing game was MUCH better when lloyd was here (& tebow the starting QB). i remember last season the past couple games when tebow was starting he scored a lot of touchdowns, threw for a lot of yards as well. now we can't get a ****in first down.

KevinJames
01-02-2012, 05:48 AM
hmm I saw Decker open a few times yesterday when TT couldn't get him the ball :wave:

Broncos_OTM
01-02-2012, 06:28 AM
fail

cmhargrove
01-02-2012, 07:08 AM
fail

Double fail.

You watch the games, right?

Tebow has a lot of work to do this offseason on how to identify "open receivers" (and I am a definite Tebow backer). Decker is and can be a very solid #2 WR in this league. If he was playing for the Packers/Saints/Patriots he probably would have had a 1000+ yard year.

Just enjoy our trip to the playoffs no matter how short or long, because this team is a work in progress. Decker isn't a problem.

mhgaffney
01-02-2012, 07:09 AM
Decker is also a terrific blocker.

lolcopter
01-02-2012, 07:09 AM
Decker couldn't hold jordy nelsons jock

fwf
01-02-2012, 07:17 AM
Guy show no intensity out there.

BabyTO
01-02-2012, 07:19 AM
hmm I saw Decker open a few times yesterday when TT couldn't get him the ball :wave:
nobody bothers to cover that piece of **** receiver. what difference does it make if he's open or not. he drops every ball that hits him in the chest. even tebow knows it which is why he doesn't throw the ball in his direction. notice how he doesn't mind throwing it to thomas even when tightly covered :wave:

BabyTO
01-02-2012, 07:22 AM
If he was playing for the Packers/Saints/Patriots he probably would have had a 1000+ yard year.
Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!

no wait

Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!

barryr
01-02-2012, 07:46 AM
I see Decker as a 3rd WR in the NFL. The Broncos need to find a veteran WR who knows how to get open consistently, especially on 3rd downs. Lloyd's trade, no matter how legit the reasons, did not help the passing game. Lloyd was even Orton's favorite target.

DENVERDUI55
01-02-2012, 07:57 AM
We don't pass because 15 can't pass. Decker is in there to block. Decker is fine we just need a real qb.

BabyTO
01-02-2012, 09:14 AM
We don't pass because 15 can't pass. Decker is in there to block. Decker is fine we just need a real qb.
we dont pass because #87 cant catch. tebow is fine we just need a real WR