PDA

View Full Version : Questions for next week...

Popps
01-01-2012, 06:35 PM
Been out of the loop a few days...

1. Any chance Von gets that goddamned club off of his hand by then?

2. Any chance Dawkins plays?

3. I assume Kuper his history.

Any other injury factors I'm forgetting about?

Rohirrim
01-01-2012, 06:36 PM
So we know who the matchups are already? Do we get the Steelers?

OrangeSe7en
01-01-2012, 06:42 PM
So we know who the matchups are already? Do we get the Steelers?

yes

Rohirrim
01-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Well, Pittsburgh has the best rated defense in the NFL. They're number one against the pass, so we don't have to worry about that, since we don't pass. But they're ninth against the run. Bet you didn't know this: The Broncos are the #1 rushing offense in the league. In other words, defense will have to win this one. ;D

SoCalBronco
01-01-2012, 06:53 PM
Popps, to answer your questions, it appears Dawkins neck injury is serious and may be a career ender, so yes, I think he's done, as is Kuper (looks like a broken ankle, which is a couple month injury). Don't know about the cast coming off of Miller, I suspect they'll prolly keep it on since they want it to heal fully before next year.

Bronx33
01-01-2012, 06:53 PM
Will McCoy be using these to fool opposing defenses

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/4113/cupsq.jpg
They will never guess its under the other cup!!!! BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

jmz313
01-01-2012, 06:54 PM
Thought i remember reading thay von is in the cast rest of season regardless of how far we go.

Lycan
01-01-2012, 06:55 PM
Well, Pittsburgh has the best rated defense in the NFL. They're number one against the pass, so we don't have to worry about that, since we don't pass. But they're ninth against the run. Bet you didn't know this: The Broncos are the #1 rushing offense in the league. In other words, defense will have to win this one. ;D

The thing I'm wondering is how disciplined will James Harrison be? He has never been known for his smarts, so the read option has some potential.

Run it early and often, see if he gets frustrated not being able to rush the passer and makes a mistake. Of course that won't matter if the D can't keep it close.

WolfpackGuy
01-01-2012, 06:56 PM
Best way to beat the zone blitz is to run right at it.

Shelve the option crap.

And conjure up a pass rush somehow.

vonqkilla
01-01-2012, 06:58 PM
I say we punt on every down, only way we scored today.

Seriously, this is a nightmare matchup for Tebow.

Our horrible coaches + Turtle Tebow, we don't have a shot in hell unless the playcalling and Tebow pull their heads out of their asses.

And frankly, there is no reason to believe either are going to happen.

Spider
01-01-2012, 07:01 PM
Best way to beat the zone blitz is to run right at it.

Shelve the option crap.

And conjure up a pass rush somehow.

This ...... Power I and win in the trenches ...

theAPAOps5
01-01-2012, 07:02 PM
Been out of the loop a few days...

1. Any chance Von gets that goddamned club off of his hand by then?

2. Any chance Dawkins plays?

3. I assume Kuper his history.

Any other injury factors I'm forgetting about?

Dude just google chris kuper ankle and you will see the answer to 3. For this season at least.

Early this week Vic and Gary said Von told them the cast stays on for all remaining games including any potential playoff games. So at is #1

Number 2 well who knows but I hope he doesn't risk anything long term for the sake of one big game.