PDA

View Full Version : Tebow Improving?

Turd_Ferguson
01-01-2012, 04:14 PM
Has Tebow improved as a passer since the Minnesota game?

Dagmar
01-01-2012, 04:17 PM
http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/troll-face-high-resolution.png

Turd_Ferguson
01-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Troll

Turd_Ferguson
01-01-2012, 04:54 PM
Everyone talks about how clutch he is but when the spot light was brightest he flinched and instead of slinging it he ducked and ran like a he didn't know what to do, or didn't have the stones to do what he knew needed to be done.

Archer81
01-01-2012, 04:55 PM
Everyone talks about how clutch he is but when the spot light was brightest he flinched and instead of slinging it he ducked and ran like a he didn't know what to do, or didn't have the stones to do what he knew needed to be done.

Which was what?

Pass protect for himself? Throw the ball to himself? Create seperation from the secondary for himself?

Dumb argument is dumb. And yes, he is improving. That does not always translate into wins right away.

:Broncos:

theAPAOps5
01-01-2012, 04:57 PM
He has lost his confidence and mojo. Especially since teams now can contain his run and option play.

Kaylore
01-01-2012, 04:58 PM
In B 4 Broncbagamegruger blame all his suck on the coaching staff.

Boobs McGee
01-01-2012, 04:58 PM
I'd have to say yes and no. He looked better against the Pats and Bills, but looked like ass today.

snowspot66
01-01-2012, 04:59 PM
Actually he's followed the path that a lot of young QB's do. Plays and improves steadily over six or seven games and then hits a wall. The offseason will show if he can climb that wall.

Spider
01-01-2012, 04:59 PM
Which was what?

Pass protect for himself? Throw the ball to himself? Create seperation from the secondary for himself?

Dumb argument is dumb. And yes, he is improving. That does not always translate into wins right away.

No more bean dip for you ........ you clearly cant handle it

Archer81
01-01-2012, 05:00 PM
No more bean dip for you ........ you clearly cant handle it

Right...

Spider
Right...

of course I am .......

Br0nc0Buster
Was improving I thought until the Bills game

Hit a wall and has been atrocious

Whatever is going on needs to get fixed, Pittsburgh is going to kill someone if he plays that today against them

Archer81
01-01-2012, 05:01 PM
of course I am .......

You aren't, but its cute you think so.

ColoradoDarin
01-01-2012, 05:02 PM
http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/troll-face-high-resolution.png

This.

Spider
01-01-2012, 05:03 PM
You aren't, but its cute you think so.

after that last take of youres .............. yeah I am right

mwill07
01-01-2012, 05:06 PM
Voted neither. Accuracy seems to have improved, ability to make a read and pull the trigger has really regressed.

Pontius Pirate
This is the type of question Socrates used to pwn Plato back in the day.

"Plato, it smells like sh*t in here. It's as if you don't know how to wipe your ass. Let me ask you - do you know how to wipe your ass?"

Archer81
after that last take of youres .............. yeah I am right

You mean the take that he is improving, even if a W is not a result?

Spider
01-01-2012, 05:08 PM
You mean the take that he is improving, even if a W is not a result?

yep .... Clearly he isnt , several times WR were open , teebs didnt pull the trigger , and on a pass play throwing the ball is kind of important

Archer81
01-01-2012, 05:10 PM
yep .... Clearly he isnt , several times WR were open , teebs didnt pull the trigger , and on a pass play throwing the ball is kind of important

They don't call you the hillbilly nostradamus for nothing I suppose.

Dagmar
01-01-2012, 05:12 PM

I always just assumed he had Downs

Spider
01-01-2012, 05:13 PM

Obviously not throwing to wide open WR is clearly on McCoy and fox , and WR fault for only being 3 steps ahead instead of 10 of the defender

Spider
01-01-2012, 05:14 PM
I always just assumed he had Downs

Hilarious! you talking smack after going poosy boy on me when you let your loud mouth over load your ass .............. take you with a grain of salt

Spider
01-01-2012, 05:15 PM
:LOL Dag was so kissing ass ,when he thought he was getting a beat down ........ he is alot different online

Archer81
01-01-2012, 05:16 PM
Obviously not throwing to wide open WR is clearly on McCoy and fox , and WR fault for only being 3 steps ahead instead of 10 of the defender

I'd settle for one step, to be honest.

But you cannot logically argue that running on 1st and 2nd down ending up with a pass on 3rd and 6+ for conversions is all on Tebow. There was no rythm at all to the offense. Is some of that on Tebow? Yes of course. I'm angry at the moment, not stupid. Is alot of that on the coaches? Yes.

Spider
01-01-2012, 05:17 PM
I'd settle for one step, to be honest.

But you cannot logically argue that running on 1st and 2nd down ending up with a pass on 3rd and 6+ for conversions is all on Tebow. There was no rythm at all to the offense. Is some of that on Tebow? Yes of course. I'm angry at the moment, not stupid. Is alot of that on the coaches? Yes.

LOL what does it matter the down if the WR is open ? what down was the flea flicker ? .......... thought so

OrangeSe7en
01-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Our WRs are at least as suspect and probably more so.

Archer81
01-01-2012, 05:19 PM
LOL what does it matter the down if the WR is open ? what down was the flea flicker ? .......... thought so

Who is constantly in Tebow's ear about being conservative with the football, don't force it. Better to punt then throw a possible pick.

Fox and McCoy.

Spider
01-01-2012, 05:19 PM
Our WRs are at least as suspect and probably more so.

Hilarious!......everyones fault but Timmmmmmmmmmay ... Our lord and savior

Spider
01-01-2012, 05:20 PM
Who is constantly in Tebow's ear about being conservative with the football, don't force it. Better to punt then throw a possible pick.

Fox and McCoy.

This answers the question how ? again what difference does the down make when the WR is open and Timmmay doesnt throw ?

Archer81
01-01-2012, 05:21 PM

Tim needs to make faster decisions with the ball. If nothing is there, he needs to run with it or throw it away. I'm not blind to his shortcomings as a QB with less than 16 starts. This offseason and next year will tell what we have at QB.

OrangeSe7en
01-01-2012, 05:22 PM

If you're going to say something stupid, dumbass, use someone elses post to latch onto.

Dagmar
Are you speaking English dude?

Archer81
This answers the question how ? again what difference does the down make when the WR is open and Timmmay doesnt throw ?

It must be nice to live in a world where facts have no bearing on reality.

Spider
01-01-2012, 05:23 PM
Tim needs to make faster decisions with the ball. If nothing is there, he needs to run with it or throw it away. I'm not blind to his shortcomings as a QB with less than 16 starts. This offseason and next year will tell what we have at QB.

still I have seen real rookies 1 st year starters throw to wide open WR ... what the **** does 16 games have to do with it ?

Spider
01-01-2012, 05:25 PM
It must be nice to live in a world where facts have no bearing on reality.

LOL dodge much there boy ? we both know you cant answer the question cause you was talking out of your ass ..... for some reason not throwing to a wide open WR on 3rd down after running on 1 and 2 nd down made sense to you , I dont know why it did ....... then you talk about facts and reality ?

Archer81
01-01-2012, 05:26 PM
still I have seen real rookies 1 st year starters throw to wide open WR ... what the **** does 16 games have to do with it ?

You know drinking radiator fluid is not recommended, right?

Young qb's tend to miss "open" receivers. Unless this general rule does not exist for Broncos quarterbacks.

So in short, stop being an obtuse dick.

DMS63
01-01-2012, 05:26 PM
What do they possibly see in Tebow that they already have him as the starter next season? They barely beat the worst teams in football and got hammered by the better ones. Today showed me what to expect next season!!

BroncoInferno
01-01-2012, 05:27 PM
I just don't know what to think. Just two weeks ago (after the NE loss), I felt pretty good about his improvement and sticking with him going forward. But he's been absolutely wretched the last two weeks. Matt Flynn looks like the real deal. QBs of his quality almost never hit the open market, but he will be a FA. Part of me is tempted to say let's sign him, and see what we can get in a trade for Tebow (Jacksonville?). On the other hand, our WRs stink (DeMaryius has been showing flashes, but still inconsistent). How much of that is Tebow's slow trigger and how much is just the corps being bad? Is Tebow's decision making going to speed up, or is he just naturally slow at processing info quickly? It's hard to tell. I'm back on the fence.

Spider
01-01-2012, 05:27 PM
You know drinking radiator fluid is not recommended, right?

Young qb's tend to miss "open" receivers. Unless this general rule does not exist for Broncos quarterbacks.

So in short, stop being an obtuse dick.

sure they do , but at least they try ........ but come on , Even Newton would have dominated the Chiefs today

Spider
01-01-2012, 05:28 PM
I just don't know what to think. Just two weeks ago (after the NE loss), I felt pretty good about his improvement and sticking with him going forward. But he's been absolutely wretched the last two weeks. Matt Flynn looks like the real deal. QBs of his quality almost never hit the open market, but he will be a FA. Part of me is tempted to say let's sign him, and see what we can get in a trade for Tebow (Jacksonville?). On the other hand, our WRs stink (DeMaryius has been showing flashes, but still inconsistent). How much of that is Tebow's slow trigger and how much is just the corp being bad? Is Tebow's decision making going to speed up, or is he just naturally slow at processing info quickly? It's hard to tell. I'm back on the fence.

Thats cause we run on 1 st and second down , then expect teebs to throw to wide open WR on 3 rd down ...... or so I am told

Archer81
01-01-2012, 05:30 PM
LOL dodge much there boy ? we both know you cant answer the question cause you was talking out of your ass ..... for some reason not throwing to a wide open WR on 3rd down after running on 1 and 2 nd down made sense to you , I dont know why it did ....... then you talk about facts and reality ?

No. I was talking about the predictability of throwing on every 3rd down. Which tends to put more defenders into zones or doubling the few receivers we let out on routes on long developing plays. Which then exposes an offensive line not really built for pass protection. To which you decided to talk about one playaction pass (which was probably on 3rd down) that did not happen because Tebow failed to force the throw.

So you attempted to change the subject. And failed.

BroncoInferno
01-01-2012, 05:30 PM
Thats cause we run on 1 st and second down , then expect teebs to throw to wide open WR on 3 rd down ...... or so I am told

Play-calling is certainly questionable at times, but Tebow has not done much to make me question the philosophy the last two weeks. Maybe his seeming improvement over the previous weeks was simply due to teams keying in on the run so much that guys were able to get open. Hell, I don't know.

Archer81
01-01-2012, 05:31 PM
sure they do , but at least they try ........ but come on , Even Newton would have dominated the Chiefs today

So to be clear, you would prefer Tebow throw 3 or 4 picks a game to satisfy your need to see him "at least try?".

broncosteven
01-01-2012, 05:32 PM
If anything the Minn game was an aberration.

Spider
01-01-2012, 05:33 PM
No. I was talking about the predictability of throwing on every 3rd down. Which tends to put more defenders into zones or doubling the few receivers we let out on routes on long developing plays. Which then exposes an offensive line not really built for pass protection. To which you decided to talk about one playaction pass (which was probably on 3rd down) that did not happen because Tebow failed to force the throw.

So you attempted to change the subject. And failed.

and what does that have ot do with a receiver being open ? last week they showed some , this week they showed it 4 or 5 times .. your excuse is weak, your letting the man crush you have do your thinking

BroncoInferno
01-01-2012, 05:34 PM
If anything the Minn game was an aberration.

He was throwing the ball well for about four or five weeks in a row (taking into account his limited opportunities), not just the Minnesota game. Of course, as I said in an earlier post, maybe that's just because teams were so keyed in on the run that it made his reads easier.

OrangeSe7en
01-01-2012, 05:34 PM
and what does that have ot do with a receiver being open ? last week they showed some , this week they showed it 4 or 5 times .. your excuse is weak, your letting the man crush you have do your thinking

It's funny when people think someone was open based on there the defenders were at the end of the play and not where they were when Tebow would have thrown it.

Spider
01-01-2012, 05:35 PM
So to be clear, you would prefer Tebow throw 3 or 4 picks a game to satisfy your need to see him "at least try?".

and the result would be what ? he learns , he gets better , he aint learning shiat now ...... you didnt see 1 post from me bashing his play last week , at least he tried ....... this game was pathetic .. after he watches game film , he would tell you the exact same thing ..... you are being an Idiot right now

Spider
01-01-2012, 05:36 PM
It's funny when people think someone was open based on there the defenders were at the end of the play and not where they were when Tebow would have thrown it.

Hilarious! now thats just a stupid ass take ... Just like on the flea flicker the chief defender was lost , easy completion you turd

OrangeSe7en
01-01-2012, 05:36 PM
and the result would be what ? he learns , he gets better , he aint learning shiat now ...... you didnt see 1 post from me bashing his play last week , at least he tried ....... this game was pathetic .. after he watches game film , he would tell you the exact same thing ..... you are being an Idiot right now

Speaking of not learning shiat. You need to ask to get back into high school so you can learn/re-learn English.

Spider
01-01-2012, 05:38 PM
Hilarious! thats it ? thats your comeback ? .....Speaking of not learning shiat. You need to ask to get back into high school so you can learn/re-learn English.

Spider
01-01-2012, 05:39 PM
you teboners are a joke ....... Seriously ......

OrangeSe7en
01-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Hilarious! now thats just a stupid ass take ... Just like on the flea flicker the chief defender was lost , easy completion you turd

What I said stands. You're one of those guys who sees a DB rotate over to help where Tebow threw it and thinks that some other guy was open only because the DB rotated over after Tebow threw it.

BTW, with the amount of time the WRs are getting to get open, they should be wide open...as in all alone. Even with the time they're getting to get open, they're routinely covered.

Turd_Ferguson
01-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Yep one of the 2 people still saying Tebow is getting better every game are still blaming everyone EXCEPT Tebow, imagine that.

OrangeSe7en
01-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Hilarious! thats it ? thats your comeback ? .....

I wasn't joking. You should look into it.

Spider
01-01-2012, 05:43 PM
I wasn't joking. You should look into it.

LOL sure thing Teboner , cause your opinion means so much to me ........

Spider
01-01-2012, 05:45 PM
Yep one of the 2 people still saying Tebow is getting better every game are still blaming everyone EXCEPT Tebow, imagine that.

well Orange7 and Sir have a serious man crush with teebs going on here , most people dont waste their time with Teboners ......I am just enjoying the excuses they have

OrangeSe7en
01-01-2012, 05:52 PM
LOL sure thing Teboner , cause your opinion means so much to me ........

Then why would you respond to my comment, genius?

Spider
01-01-2012, 05:54 PM
Then why would you respond to my comment, genius?

just enjoying your heartache

Spider
01-01-2012, 05:55 PM
What I said stands. You're one of those guys who sees a DB rotate over to help where Tebow threw it and thinks that some other guy was open only because the DB rotated over after Tebow threw it.

BTW, with the amount of time the WRs are getting to get open, they should be wide open...as in all alone. Even with the time they're getting to get open, they're routinely covered.

Hilarious! your full of shiat , you have no idea ..Seriously

Spider
01-01-2012, 05:57 PM
Crossing route after Crossing route was open , have been , you teboners would have made a better argument over Teebs not having faith in the receivers after all the dropped passes this year ... ****ing goofballs

lod01
01-01-2012, 06:15 PM
The turd is pretty much the worse starting NFL QB in the league right now. Hilarious!

Jetmeck
01-01-2012, 06:17 PM

YEP

Turd_Ferguson
01-02-2012, 10:35 AM
hmmm 4% thinks Tebow is still getting better...

peacepipe
01-02-2012, 11:32 AM