PDA

View Full Version : tebow sucks

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

razorwire77
08-30-2012, 02:14 PM
What's ironic is that it looks to me like his inaccuracy actually prevented the DB from jumping the route and taking it to the house the other way. TRT locked onto the receiver and with his 6 Mississippi windup the defender could have easily broken on the ball had the throw been even remotely accurate, which it wasn't.

Still think the kid could be a wicked awesome H-Back.

JakeZ01
08-30-2012, 03:55 PM
Tebow will always divide the arrogant from the observant. I for one love watching him make people stupid.

Tebow 3:16.

Jay3
08-30-2012, 05:29 PM
What's ironic is that it looks to me like his inaccuracy actually prevented the DB from jumping the route and taking it to the house the other way. TRT locked onto the receiver and with his 6 Mississippi windup the defender could have easily broken on the ball had the throw been even remotely accurate, which it wasn't..

That's one reason Collingsworth thought he might have been throwing it away. That route was jumpable.

errand
08-30-2012, 05:45 PM
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17xd34dz0tgv1gif/original.gif

What's even worse for Timmy, is had it been a better throw it more than likely gets picked for a touchdown.....

errand
08-30-2012, 05:48 PM
That's one reason Collingsworth thought he might have been throwing it away. That route was jumpable.

He wasn't throwing it away....but whatever makes you feel good about crushing on him.

Jetmeck
08-30-2012, 05:54 PM
He wasn't throwing it away....but whatever makes you feel good about crushing on him.

IF THERE EVER WAS AN EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE NEEDDING TO SHUT UP.............

YOUR ONLY HERE TO HATE ON THE GUY...........make you feel better

about yourself ?

errand
08-30-2012, 06:01 PM
IF THERE EVER WAS AN EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE NEEDDING TO SHUT UP.............

YOUR ONLY HERE TO HATE ON THE GUY...........make you feel better

about yourself ?

Vagisil would probably help your hurt vagina there dude....

You're defending the indefensible is what brings a lot of these alleged "haters" out

Jay3
08-30-2012, 06:06 PM

I didn't say he was. I'm not Collingsworth, and even Collingsworth was wishy washy about it.

It's the same basic point -- the double irony of the high throw that might have been picked if on target.

You always like to post with psychoanalysis about us than the topic at hand. It reveals much about your psyche.

oubronco
08-30-2012, 06:49 PM
Well at least it wasn't in the dirt

menonite
08-30-2012, 06:50 PM
Dirt fell down on the play.

errand
08-30-2012, 06:50 PM
Well at least it wasn't in the dirt

Well, actually it did....just 40 yards out of bounds

oubronco
08-30-2012, 06:53 PM
40 yds out of bounds is in the stands at least somebody had a chance at it

DBroncos4life
Well, actually it did....just 40 yards out of bounds

Well CFL is about 12 yards wider so he is just getting early reps for that in.

Drunken.Broncoholic
Greg McElroy did what tebow and sanchez couldn't do all preseason. Throw a TD

maven
08-30-2012, 06:54 PM

I'd have to disagree with collinsworth. He was trying to gun it in, and well it flew to the bleachers.:giggle:

Jekyll15Hyde
08-30-2012, 07:23 PM
Well CFL is about 12 yards wider so he is just getting early reps for that in.

/thread

broncosteven
08-30-2012, 07:26 PM
Greg McElroy did what tebow and sanchez couldn't do all preseason. Throw a TD

But no one is as exciting to watch on 3rd down and 16 running with the ball. Too bad the kid can't pass.

Bacchus
08-30-2012, 07:26 PM
What's even worse for Timmy, is had it been a better throw it more than likely gets picked for a touchdown.....

I have seen Tebow throw lots of high balls just like that one to wide open receivers. He was not throwing this one away.

I'd just like to remind everyone the Tebow we are seeing in the preseason is not the regular season Tebow. They be running him out of the spread like Denver did. I believe they are going to be very effective at it too.

RaiderH8r
08-30-2012, 07:30 PM
Tebow should do us all a favor and just shoot himself. Errand would sing his praises for connecting on the only one that mattered.

errand
08-30-2012, 07:36 PM
Tebow should do us all a favor and just shoot himself. Errand would sing his praises for connecting on the only one that mattered.

...with his luck it'll be intercepted

RaiderH8r
08-30-2012, 07:46 PM
...with his luck it'll be intercepted

Would you still have a schaudenboner or would you be genuinely disappointed in his misfortune this time?

BroncoBeavis
08-30-2012, 07:59 PM
They be running him out of the spread like Denver did.

???

Jekyll15Hyde
08-30-2012, 08:32 PM
???

What took you so long to show to defend your boy?

maven
09-09-2012, 12:05 PM
Tebow's inspiration and winning attitude is showing today. Jets up 34-7.

maven
09-16-2012, 02:56 PM
If Teblow is soooo good how come he don't play?

broncosteven
09-16-2012, 03:04 PM

Because he is not playing Toledo, this is the NFL.

Turd_Ferguson
09-16-2012, 03:04 PM

He personally protects the punter on every punt... Tough job but some non throwing sucky backup that the coaches don't care about losing to injury has to do it.

Meck77
09-16-2012, 03:14 PM
They are putting him in right now.

TonyR
09-17-2012, 12:55 PM
It can't be said enough: thank you, John Elway.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8391542/new-york-jets-rex-ryan-use-tim-tebow-determine-ok

broncosteven
09-19-2012, 01:30 PM
This is considered "news" on Fox sports/MSN, I want to barf, this guy is a backup QB and punt protector getting press mid week.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Tim-Tebow-New-York-Jets-says-he-will-consider-politics-after-football-091812

Tebow to 'look at' political life one day

You might not want him quarterbacking your team, but would you vote for Sen. Tim Tebow?

BREAKING TEBOW!
THE LATEST NEWS
Would Tebow demand trade?
Madden loves RG3 over Tebow?
Cam Newton is huge Tebow fan
Tebow defends his play to Esiason
Pennington: Jets, Tebow can work
FULL! TIM! TEBOW! COVERAGE!
Asked about a possible run for office after retiring from football, Tebow said, "I haven't ruled it out," in an interview with ESPN New York on Tuesday.

"It won't be anytime soon in my future, but it'll be something I'll at least look at and consider one day," he added.

The Jets quarterback went on to say that five years after football he wants to continue to make a difference in people's lives.

Gort
09-19-2012, 01:51 PM
This is considered "news" on Fox sports/MSN, I want to barf, this guy is a backup QB and punt protector getting press mid week.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Tim-Tebow-New-York-Jets-says-he-will-consider-politics-after-football-091812

You might not want him quarterbacking your team, but would you vote for Sen. Tim Tebow?

BREAKING TEBOW!
THE LATEST NEWS
Asked about a possible run for office after retiring from football, Tebow said, "I haven't ruled it out," in an interview with ESPN New York on Tuesday.

"It won't be anytime soon in my future, but it'll be something I'll at least look at and consider one day," he added.

The Jets quarterback went on to say that five years after football he wants to continue to make a difference in people's lives.

that's what the NYC media does. it's much ado about nothing.

Alec Baldwin opined that he might want to run for mayor and they spent a week covering that like it was a serious story.

yes, that Alec Baldwin. the one who went on national TV and advocated stoning to death a sitting congressman just because Baldwin didn't agree with him.

maven
09-19-2012, 02:13 PM

BREAKING TEBOW!
THE LATEST NEWS

Tebow has his own dedicated page on nfl.com

http://www.nfl.com/qs/tebowzone/index.jsp

Check out week one. Amazing plays by Tebow.

yerner
09-19-2012, 02:17 PM

BREAKING TEBOW!
THE LATEST NEWS

ain't happening. republicans would never vote for a homosexual.

Drunk Monkey
09-19-2012, 02:46 PM
ain't happening. republicans would never vote for a homosexual.

lol

errand
09-19-2012, 06:16 PM

He's already making a difference in my life, I enjoy watching the Broncos offense much more now that he's gone

Play2win
09-20-2012, 08:45 AM
He's already making a difference in my life, I enjoy watching the Broncos offense much more now that he's gone

By contrast, he make every game now better. And every Broncos QB better, and when that QB is Peyton Manning, Oh, my Lord, YES!!

maven
09-23-2012, 11:10 AM
Tebow runs for a 1st down on punt proection.

Sanchez sucks btw

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-23-2012, 12:20 PM
So did a pass bounce off tebows head?

KipCorrington25
09-23-2012, 12:31 PM

Yep Ha!

Jay3
09-23-2012, 12:45 PM

I guess we can discard that idea about Tebow switching to tight end.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
09-23-2012, 12:52 PM
tebow is like that crappy lil xmas tree charlie brown bought all it needs is a lil blanket and love hey it could happen now someone wrap a blanket around him and bling him out with snoopys xmas decorations

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
09-23-2012, 12:53 PM
Tebow is the charlie brown of QBs

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
09-23-2012, 12:56 PM
oh don't anyone tell Bacchus that i was here ok itll be our lil secret ok

maven
09-23-2012, 01:04 PM
Tebow is the charlie brown of QBs

He looks AWFUL out there.

Butterscotch Stallion
09-24-2012, 08:24 AM
Yeah tebow sucks. our defense carried him last year. Now that we have Peyton manning and the teams MVP von miller, we are now 3 and 0. Gone are the days of 3 and outs and WR receevers dropping balls because tebows passes are so wobbly. Manning almost had two comebacks so far too.

Can you imagine Tebow playing from behind against Houston? He would never have pulled that off.

This team is different now than last year! Rejoice!

TonyR
09-24-2012, 08:28 AM
Can you imagine Tebow playing from behind against Houston? He would never have pulled that off.

Sorry but there is no comparison between this Houston team and that one. But good try.

Kaylore
09-24-2012, 08:29 AM
Yeah tebow sucks. our defense carried him last year. Now that we have Peyton manning and the teams MVP von miller, we are now 3 and 0. Gone are the days of 3 and outs and WR receevers dropping balls because tebows passes are so wobbly. Manning almost had two comebacks so far too.

This team is different now than last year! Rejoice!

I get the sarcasm, especially if you are saying we have more holes than just Tebow was. But if you are suggesting that we should have kept Tebow in lieu of Manning, and that he would have won yesterday, you are a glorious retard.

Butterscotch Stallion
09-24-2012, 08:41 AM
I get the sarcasm, especially if you are saying we have more holes than just Tebow was. But if you are suggesting that we should have kept Tebow in lieu of Manning, and that he would have won yesterday, you are a glorious retard.

Oh no. clearly we made an excellent choice by trading away our young promising Qb, who could win with this giant suckfest of an nfl roster, for a 20 million dollar a year broke down Qb.

It's not like we could have used that 20 mill to get a ****ing linebacker who can run above a 6 ****ing 4 20 yard dash and a safety that understands his job is to not sit on his miserable ****ing hands and watch the football lovingly cascade a shadow over his stupid ****ing facemask instead of covering a ****ing wide receiver.

I don't think we would have won with tebow yesterday, But I do think we would be a team that is getting better instead of a a merry band of ****ty untalented misfits who cant get off the ****ing field on third and ****ing long.

But hey, we have brock osweiller to hand the reigns down to when Christopher Reeves-Manning decides to hang up his cleats.

If you think taking a ****ty team and adding an old vet post neck surgery for 60 million dollars while trading away your future is a smart move, than you sir have no right to call anyone a glorious retard.

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-24-2012, 08:45 AM
What does a QB have to do with getting off the field on 3rd and longs?

BroncoBeavis
09-24-2012, 08:47 AM
But if you are suggesting that we should have kept Tebow in lieu of Manning, and that he would have won yesterday

You just lumped two very different points together as if they were one and the same. It's possible (even rational) to believe the former but not the latter.

Gutless Drunk
09-24-2012, 08:48 AM
Wait, what? People are still pining for the Jets back-up quarterback?

Lots of whack jobs on this site.

Butterscotch Stallion
09-24-2012, 08:52 AM
What does a QB have to do with getting off the field on 3rd and longs?

It means this simply, the qb was the least of our problems last year. This is a **** team. We all knew they were ****. We were 2 wins away from the sb with a **** team who started 1-4. and was 4-12 the year before...

get it?

edog24
09-24-2012, 08:53 AM
Oh no. clearly we made an excellent choice by trading away our young promising Qb, who could win with this giant suckfest of an nfl roster, for a 20 million dollar a year broke down Qb.

It's not like we could have used that 20 mill to get a ****ing linebacker who can run above a 6 ****ing 4 20 yard dash and a safety that understands his job is to not sit on his miserable ****ing hands and watch the football lovingly cascade a shadow over his stupid ****ing facemask instead of covering a ****ing wide receiver.

I don't think we would have won with tebow yesterday, But I do think we would be a team that is getting better instead of a a merry band of ****ty untalented misfits who cant get off the ****ing field on third and ****ing long.

But hey, we have brock osweiller to hand the reigns down to when Christopher Reeves-Manning decides to hang up his cleats.

If you think taking a ****ty team and adding an old vet post neck surgery for 60 million dollars while trading away your future is a smart move, than you sir have no right to call anyone a glorious retard.

This isn't a zero sum game on this. I get it, it would have been difficult to have Tebow and Manning on this team and get them to co-exist. However, what this season is showing me is that this team still is not very good. Same as last year, we don't have much talent to field on either side of the ball. Whether we have a young running qb or a surgically repaired veteran doesn't seem to change a lot.

At the end of it all, I think we are kind of like we are last year, on the upper end of mediocre, people around here expect a return to the glory days in a year or two, it isn't going to happen.

Butterscotch Stallion
09-24-2012, 08:53 AM
Wait, what? People are still pining for the Jets back-up quarterback?

Lots of whack jobs on this site.

wait people are still ragging on Tebow despite having reality shoved up their asses so hard, that they would be best to never talk football again?

whacky.

Butterscotch Stallion
09-24-2012, 08:57 AM
This isn't a zero sum game on this. I get it, it would have been difficult to have Tebow and Manning on this team and get them to co-exist. However, what this season is showing me is that this team still is not very good. Same as last year, we don't have much talent to field on either side of the ball. Whether we have a young running qb or a surgically repaired veteran doesn't seem to change a lot.

At the end of it all, I think we are kind of like we are last year, on the upper end of mediocre, people around here expect a return to the glory days in a year or two, it isn't going to happen.

IF I wasn't in complete ****y meltdown mode right now, this is how I would have said it.

agreed, thank you. Rage quit time

Eldorado
09-24-2012, 09:03 AM
It means this simply, the qb was the least of our problems last year. This is a **** team. We all knew they were ****. We were 2 wins away from the sb with a **** team who started 1-4. and was 4-12 the year before...

get it?

Glorious retard.

7-3 (http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=320101007)

BroncoInferno
09-24-2012, 09:12 AM
Tebow is probably going to get his chance in a few weeks if Sanchez and the Jets offense keep stinking out the joint. The Buffalo game was fools gold. I kind of feel bad for Tim. It's going to be hard for him to look impressive and lock down the job for the future with the crap they have on offense.

Kaylore
09-24-2012, 09:20 AM

So to sum up you think we wasted our money signing Manning and we should have kept Tebow and used that money to sign some safeties and linebackers - better than the ones we did sign, which magically would have been available had we not signed Manning - and our team would be better, yes?

No, you're a moron.

BroncoBeavis
09-24-2012, 09:47 AM
Tebow is probably going to get his chance in a few weeks if Sanchez and the Jets offense keep stinking out the joint. The Buffalo game was fools gold. I kind of feel bad for Tim. It's going to be hard for him to look impressive and lock down the job for the future with the crap they have on offense.

Dirt McSanchez' completion percentage over the last two games is 43%. Not sure what they have to lose. :)

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-24-2012, 09:47 AM

get it?

We were also a Phillip rivers loss and a Marion barber non fumble away from not even making the playoffs. 2 things they had no control of got them in the playoffs, while 3 games they had control of destiny was failed by a QB. The defense gave up 7 points agains the chiefs. Handed the QB a Win on a silver platter and he failed.

Must suck watching him get footballs doinked off his helmet and taking sacks in the red zone

BroncoBeavis
09-24-2012, 09:52 AM
We were also a Phillip rivers loss and a Marion barber non fumble away from not even making the playoffs.

I bet I could find at least 10 similar moments that would've kept the World Champs out of the playoffs last year.

Therefore, the World Champs sucked?

Butterscotch Stallion
09-24-2012, 09:58 AM
So to sum up you think we wasted our money signing Manning and we should have kept Tebow and used that money to sign some safeties and linebackers - better than the ones we did sign, which magically would have been available had we not signed Manning - and our team would be better, yes?

No, you're a moron.

I have some exciting news for you!!!! ready!!????? are you sitting down!!????

there is a draft and FA period...........OMGOMGOMG.......EVERY ****ING SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROO OOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Butterscotch Stallion
09-24-2012, 10:01 AM
We were also a Phillip rivers loss and a Marion barber non fumble away from not even making the playoffs. 2 things they had no control of got them in the playoffs, while 3 games they had control of destiny was failed by a QB. The defense gave up 7 points agains the chiefs. Handed the QB a Win on a silver platter and he failed.

Must suck watching him get footballs doinked off his helmet and taking sacks in the red zone

I have some news for you too!!!!!! OMGOMGOMG!!!! SO MUCH EXCITEMENT!!!!

READY?????? SITTING DOWN????????

Tebow is not a good passer!!! OMGOMGOMG!!!!!! he is a second year "PROMISING" player!!!!!!

THAT MEANS HE CAN GET BETTER!!!!!OMGOMG!!!!

A player getting better with work ethic and time?!!!!!!!!

It can happen.

especially if he wins while sucking as a passer and has a hit team you giant ****ing idiot!!!!

Butterscotch Stallion
09-24-2012, 10:02 AM
I bet I could find at least 10 similar moments that would've kept the World Champs out of the playoffs last year.

Yes, They should have traded Eli manning for Kurt Warner last year!

Eldorado
09-24-2012, 10:30 AM
insane rant and babbling. Probably some drooling too, idk.

Except he is not. Tebow didn't improve last year from the previous year or this year over last year.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
09-24-2012, 10:33 AM
tebow needs alot of improvement if he wants to even be on a nfl team . Denver needs alot of improvement if they want to go to the superbowl

Beantown Bronco
09-24-2012, 10:34 AM

For 3 months, they most certainly did. Then, when they faced elimination and controlled their own destiny, they won. And kept on winning. They clearly peaked at the right time.

maven
09-24-2012, 10:42 AM

Have you seen the Tebow out there?

One word: HORRIBLE

Hilarious!

BroncoBeavis
09-24-2012, 10:50 AM
Except he is not. Tebow didn't improve last year from the previous year or this year over last year.

Peyton hasn't really improved either (vs 2010), or even looked as good as before. We keep getting told that he's adjusting to new systems/personnel etc.

And I think that's a reasonable take... so long as we remember that Tebow has faced similar challenges every year of his career so far.

And to those saying he's looked 'horrible' this year.. Please tell me how that kind of judgement is made based on Zero passing attempts.

You can't really look better if you're not playing.

Eldorado
09-24-2012, 10:55 AM
Peyton hasn't really improved either (vs 2010), or even looked as good as before. We keep getting told that he's adjusting to new systems/personnel etc.

And I think that's a reasonable take... so long as we remember that Tebow has faced similar challenges every year of his career so far.

And to those saying he's looked 'horrible' this year.. Please tell me how that kind of judgement is made based on Zero passing attempts.

Stop comparing Tebow to Peyton Manning.

Also, please address Tebow not improving as a passer from the the year before last to last year.

maven
09-24-2012, 10:59 AM

Here's just a couple of examples from yesterday. Not expecting the ball thrown to him on 3rd down, thus bouncing off his head. Goal line situation where he should have tossed the ball out of bounds, but Tebow wants to run it so bad thus losing yards. When given opportunities to play he looks like ****. As bad as Sanchez looked yesterday, they won. And that's the point right?

maven
09-24-2012, 11:00 AM
Sanchez gives the Jets the best chance to win.

go_broncos
09-24-2012, 11:04 AM
We won the games last year due to luck..
I thought we were conservative for the 3 quarters due to coaching staff not believing in Tebow(which i can understand).
I see similar strategy during this year also..
This is stupid..if you don't trust manning,when even pay that much money

BroncoInferno
09-24-2012, 11:07 AM
Have you seen the Tebow out there?

One word: HORRIBLE

Hilarious!

Sanchez hasn't exactly been Johnny Unitas out there. Public pressure will demand Tebow get a chance unless Sanchez's play drastically improves int he coming weeks.

DBroncos4life
09-24-2012, 11:10 AM
Sanchez hasn't exactly been Johnny Unitas out there. Public pressure will demand Tebow get a chance unless Sanchez's play drastically improves int he coming weeks.

Tebow will play one quarter and public pressure will demand Tebow is CUT.

broncosteven
09-24-2012, 11:12 AM
We won the games last year due to luck..
I thought we were conservative for the 3 quarters due to coaching staff not believing in Tebow(which i can understand).
I see similar strategy during this year also..
This is stupid..if you don't trust manning,when even pay that much money

The problem with Manning is he is trying to come back from freaking Nerve Damage. When a nerve is damaged you get lots of pain and the muscle starts to atrophy, he admitted to not being 100% yet which means he is still having to do PT along with the rigors of practice and game prep.

If he didn't throw 3 picks vs Atlanta I bet he wouldn't be playing so conservative out there. The guy has the power to change plays at the LOS I don't think he is going out there like Cutler and running what McCoy calls without having a couple options to call at the line.

He has faced 3 good D's and at least never gave up on a game yet. I think as the season goes on and he gets into a rhythm during the week we will see a more confident Manning.

If not then he is hurt and we got damaged goods.

maven
09-24-2012, 11:13 AM

Johnny U? no

Does Sanchez give the Jets the best chance to win? Yes

BroncoInferno
09-24-2012, 11:19 AM
Johnny U? no

Does Sanchez give the Jets the best chance to win? Yes

Maybe so. I am not sold on Tebow's ability to be any teams long-term answer at QB, but I also have a very low opinion of Sanchez, so I'm not sold that you are correct.

Also, a ball boucing off Tebow's head as a receiver only besmirches his receiving abilities. That plays significance to his QBing is irrelevant.

maven
09-24-2012, 11:28 AM
Maybe so. I am not sold on Tebow's ability to be any teams long-term answer at QB, but I also have a very low opinion of Sanchez, so I'm not sold that you are correct.

Also, a ball boucing off Tebow's head as a receiver only besmirches his receiving abilities. That plays significance to his QBing is irrelevant.

He's not a QB anymore.

Punt protector, WR, TE, FB/RB, and QB.

Even Sporano doesn't care to use Tebow that much. Tebow is nothing but a gimmick player out there which he was brought in to do exactly that.

If Tebow had chosen the Jets, he is one stupid guy.

Gort
09-24-2012, 11:36 AM
He's not a QB anymore.

Punt protector, WR, TE, FB/RB, and QB.

Even Sporano doesn't care to use Tebow that much. Tebow is nothing but a gimmick player out there which he was brought in to do exactly that.

If Tebow had chosen the Jets, he is one stupid guy.

this is true. Ryan and Sparano don't see Tebow as anything more than a gadget player. they don't know how to use him and aren't interested in using him. his career is going to die in NY.

the reality is that Tebow has a unique skillset that the HC and OC have to embrace and build around. if they don't do that, then the most he can be is a gadget player the way the Jets are using him.

he had a chance to be an adequate/mediocre pocket passer, but his mechanics are so F'ed up now and the deluge of criticism against him so loud, nobody is going to give him that chance again.

he has a strong arm. he has an accurate arm (he proved that in college and in his rookie year). he is a good citizen. he's a team player. he won the Heisman. etc. and yet guys like Boomer Esiason are sooooo offended that Tebow plays the same position in the NFL that they played that they can't help themselves from attacking the kid any and every chance they get. i wouldn't want to be in Tebow's shoes. i'd be tempted to tell them all to go F themselves everytime somebody put a camera or microphone in my face. but he continues to grin and bear it.

he's not a Bronco anymore so it doesn't matter too much to me, but i think he would have brought some excitement and innovation to a league that has become too much about risk aversion and mimicking what everyone else is doing.

maven
09-24-2012, 11:40 AM
this is true. Ryan and Sparano don't see Tebow as anything more than a gadget player. they don't know how to use him and aren't interested in using him. his career is going to die in NY.

the reality is that Tebow has a unique skillset that the HC and OC have to embrace and build around. if they don't do that, then the most he can be is a gadget player the way the Jets are using him.

Unfortunately I get a chance to watch every Jet game and this is 100% true.

BroncoBeavis
09-24-2012, 12:16 PM
Stop comparing Tebow to Peyton Manning.

Also, please address Tebow not improving as a passer from the the year before last to last year.

Let's see... his two top receivers from the year before.... traded.

Look at Old Man Stokely's sudden revival to see how important familiarity is, even for one of the best QB's ever to play. Tebow had none.

Not to mention a new coach brought in just in time for a cancelled offseason. You'd have a hard time inventing a less ideal scenario for a rookie QB to move into his second season.

In the end, if you couldn't find reason to give Tebow the benefit of the doubt, you shouldn't do so for Manning either. As for me, I think more time is justified in both cases.

Blueflame
09-24-2012, 12:37 PM

You cannot seriously believe that Elway or Fox ever perceived Tebow as "The Broncos' Future", can you? His skill set was never going to fit what they wanted to do offensively and it takes a high level of denial to refuse to see that from the perspective of hindsight.

But the bottom line is he's gone and he isn't coming back. And two early-season (less-than-6-point) losses to teams that will most likely be appearing in the postseason... is hardly cause for hand-wringing or wails that the sky is falling.

errand
09-24-2012, 12:58 PM
I guess we can discard that idea about Tebow switching to tight end.

Yep....just one more position he sucks at.

Tombstone RJ
09-24-2012, 01:02 PM
I have some exciting news for you!!!! ready!!????? are you sitting down!!????

there is a draft and FA period...........OMGOMGOMG.......EVERY ****ING SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROO OOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

just a little fyi for all the posters here. In case you didn't realize, buttscotch is a contrarian flamethrower. He lives to stir the crap.

that is all.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
09-24-2012, 02:08 PM
The problem with Manning is he is trying to come back from freaking Nerve Damage. When a nerve is damaged you get lots of pain and the muscle starts to atrophy, he admitted to not being 100% yet which means he is still having to do PT along with the rigors of practice and game prep.

If he didn't throw 3 picks vs Atlanta I bet he wouldn't be playing so conservative out there. The guy has the power to change plays at the LOS I don't think he is going out there like Cutler and running what McCoy calls without having a couple options to call at the line.

He has faced 3 good D's and at least never gave up on a game yet. I think as the season goes on and he gets into a rhythm during the week we will see a more confident Manning.

If not then he is hurt and we got damaged goods.

and he will face more good D's if he gets in the playoffs so i hope the team as a whole gets better other wise we wont be in the playoffs very long like previous years

maven
09-30-2012, 12:18 PM
Still sucks!

Ha!

broncosteven
09-30-2012, 12:19 PM
Still sucks!

Ha!

What happened, please elaborate, I am watching the KFC/SD game

maven
09-30-2012, 12:22 PM

Pretty much every chance he's been in there he hasn't done anything. So glad the Broncos were able to trade him.

razorwire77
09-30-2012, 12:27 PM
Tebow time. . .

B**ches. . .

Jay3
09-30-2012, 12:32 PM

Since he won't answer, and you seem interested -- he's rushed it twice for zero yards (one for +2, one for -2). Complete his one pass attempt.

Agamemnon
09-30-2012, 12:35 PM
This thread is still alive after all this time, and yet none of the people who hate the guy ever admit they hate the guy. It's pretty hilarious honestly.

razorwire77
09-30-2012, 12:39 PM
Still think that Tebow starts by week six. Without Revis, the Jets are a 6-10 team this year at best. Sanchez is basically a more mobile Kyle Orton.

DBroncos4life
09-30-2012, 12:43 PM
Since he won't answer, and you seem interested -- he's rushed it twice for zero yards (one for +2, one for -2). Complete his one pass attempt.

You left out the part where he got his TE lit up and knee blown out.

Jay3
09-30-2012, 02:28 PM
You left out the part where he got his TE lit up and knee blown out.

On third down, and the tight end was stationary, sitting in the zone.

Maybe you're new to football. You stick that pass. You don't "protect" the tight end standing still behind the sticks. You drive it in there and he covers up.

oubronco
09-30-2012, 02:32 PM

Maybe you're new to football. You stick that pass. You don't "protect" the tight end standing still behind the sticks. You drive it in there and he covers up.

The TE was not standing still he was running down the seem

DBroncos4life
09-30-2012, 02:33 PM

lol Teblow got his TE killed. Maybe you're new to football gimmick plays get players hurt. :thumbsup:

DBroncos4life
09-30-2012, 02:34 PM
The TE was not standing still he was running down the seem
No **** Ha!

Jay3
09-30-2012, 03:12 PM
No **** Ha!

You're sure? You're going to stick with that, right?

Let's be clear -- the tight end was running a route, and Tebow led him with the throw, threw it out in front of him, right into a defender?

That's what you're going with? Gonna squirm out later?

Jay3
09-30-2012, 03:15 PM
He was sitting, right over the first down line, waiting for the ball. Had stopped his momentum.

DBroncos4life
09-30-2012, 03:24 PM
You're sure? You're going to stick with that, right?

Let's be clear -- the tight end was running a route, and Tebow led him with the throw, threw it out in front of him, right into a defender?

That's what you're going with? Gonna squirm out later?

I'm going with Teblow sucks and got his player killed.

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-30-2012, 03:24 PM
This thread is still alive after all this time, and yet none of the people who hate the guy ever admit they hate the guy. It's pretty hilarious honestly.

Why is it hard for people to accept others hate him ON the field, and could care less what he is OFF the field.

I hate the guys playing skills as a QB.

Garcia Bronco
09-30-2012, 03:54 PM
Man...the Jets are dumb for not inserting him more.

DBroncos4life
09-30-2012, 03:58 PM
Man...the Jets are dumb for not inserting him more.

Why do they have some WRs and TEs left without knee injuries?

Jay3
09-30-2012, 04:00 PM
Why do they have some WRs and TEs left without knee injuries?

Well, Santonio Holmes is out with a foot injury. He got hit after catching a ball.

So, I've learned that must be Sanchez's fault.

DBroncos4life
09-30-2012, 04:08 PM
Well, Santonio Holmes is out with a foot injury. He got hit after catching a ball.

So, I've learned that must be Sanchez's fault.

Sanchez didn't lead Holmes to his injury like jump pass man.

Agamemnon
09-30-2012, 04:15 PM
Why is it hard for people to accept others hate him ON the field, and could care less what he is OFF the field.

I hate the guys playing skills as a QB.

Because hating the way a guy plays on the field means you generally stop caring one way or the other when he's no longer on your team. I hated the way Orton played with a passion, and I haven't once looked up how he's doing in Dallas. But with the Tebow haters, it's about a lot more than how the guy plays on the field. This thread still being alive proves that.

maven
09-30-2012, 04:27 PM
Because hating the way a guy plays on the field means you generally stop caring one way or the other when he's no longer on your team. I hated the way Orton played with a passion, and I haven't once looked up how he's doing in Dallas. But with the Tebow haters, it's about a lot more than how the guy plays on the field. This thread still being alive proves that.

Tebow sucks!

Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!

BroncoBeavis
09-30-2012, 04:27 PM

Best Raider win in recent memory and these guys are still hangin' here to keep feelin' the hate for a guy who took a 1-4 Broncos squad to a playoff win.

Saiz it all.

maven
09-30-2012, 04:28 PM
Best Raider win in recent memory and these guys are still hangin' here to keep feelin' the hate for a guy who took a 1-4 Broncos squad to a playoff win.

Saiz it all.

Tebow sucks!

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Jay3
09-30-2012, 04:42 PM

Saiz it all.

That one there watches his every game -- you can count on him for mid-game updates.

maven
10-21-2012, 04:21 PM
Tebow is in there taking the snap in crunch time. What is he gonna do?

Jay3
10-21-2012, 05:02 PM
Run it.

Missouribronc
10-21-2012, 09:04 PM
He has a total of 64 yards and zero touchdowns in seven games.

Man, that dude is awesome.

Spider
10-22-2012, 12:48 PM

LOL

LongDongJohnson
10-22-2012, 12:53 PM
Tebow wont ever start at QB ever again and for good reason.

BroncoBeavis
10-22-2012, 01:01 PM

And a higher QB rating than Peyton has for his career.

Ridiculous sample sizes are awesome.

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-22-2012, 01:20 PM

Lost in your comeback is the fact his sample size has diminished because of his lack of skill.

BroncoBeavis
10-22-2012, 01:51 PM
Lost in your comeback is the fact his sample size has diminished because of his lack of skill.

Maybe there's something there. Then again the same was once said of Steve Young. Because some people thought Steve DeBerg was better NFL material.

DBroncos4life
10-22-2012, 01:53 PM
Game on the line who do you want throwing the ball Tebow or LT?

razorwire77
10-22-2012, 02:03 PM
Game on the line who do you want throwing the ball Tebow or LT?

Steve Sewell

maven
10-22-2012, 02:07 PM
Run it.

4 carries for 12 yards isn't gonna cut it. Back to the Bench Tebow.

ROFL!

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-22-2012, 02:10 PM
LOL

YOU EVIL HATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
YOU WILL BURRRRN IN HELLLLLLLLLLLLLL LMFAO
if you hate tebow as a qb then you is evil and a hater

errand
10-22-2012, 04:47 PM

Well, that explains this -

Who do you want to be our quarterback in 2012.

Peyton Manning

*WARHORSE*, Aftermath, alkemical, alpine, Ambiguous, Archie, Arkansas Bronco, Arkie, Asso Wilson, Atwater His Ass, ayjackson, bendog, Blart, Blueflame, BoiseBluTurf, bombay, bowtown, bronco610, broncocalijohn, Broncojef, BroncoLifer, BroncoMatt, BroncoSojia, Broncos_OTM, Bronkota, campocorto, chawknz, chickennob2, ColoradoBuff, Cpntrips, crawdad, Crushaholic, cutback, cutthemdown, DarkHorse30, DBroncos4life, DENVERDUI55, DenverDynamite, DomCasual, Dos Rios, Drunk idiot kicker, Drunk Monkey, Drunken.Broncoholic, Dukes, Durango, El Minion, elsid13, Endy, enjolras, errand, extralife, Fedaykin, flynzebra, Frisian, ghwk, gmp, GoBroncos DownUnder, GoHAM, gotfredson, GreeleyGrizzley, Gutless Drunk, hkbroncos, hookemhess, Houshyamama, Hulamau, Jack1118son, Jason7730, JCMElway, JCsuperstar, Jekyll15Hyde, kamakazi_kal, Kaylore, KevinJames, Kid A, Killericon, KipCorrington25, lod01, lvbronco, maher_tyler, Majik, maven, mellow mood, Mightysmurf, NFLBRONCO, oubronco, peacepipe, pokenation, Prodigal19, Que, randomtask, Ratboy, razorwire77, rdskier, Requiem, Rohirrim, Rolandftw, Ronnie Tsunami, Sassy, scannon, Schism, Shananahan, Shoemaker, SimonFletcher73, Sinedog, SJ Bronco, Slade, SonOfLe-loLang, SouthStndJunkie, spdirty, Spider, SpringStein, Stagger Lee, STBumpkin, Steve Sewell, stoxman, StugotsIII, Taco John, TheDave, theedge111, thevance_82, Tim, TonyR, Turd_Ferguson, v2micca, vancejohnson82, yerner, Ziggy
127 72.57%

Tim Tebow
55CrushEm, Aardvark, Agamemnon, BabyTO, Broncbow, BroncoBeavis, Broncobiv, broncogary, Broncoman13, Casper Bronco, Chris, Cito Pelon, ColoradoDarin, crazyhorse, DAN_BRONCO_FAN, Darkdoc, db56, dbfan21, Dedhed, Doggcow, El Jué, go_broncos, GreatBronco16, HighCountryBronco, jacob2125, Jay3, Jesterhole, jet19, jmz313, joe9999, lcbronco, lonestar, MacGruder, Marshall Dumervil, meangene, MileHighMagic, montrose, mustangtoby, myMind, NUB, rbackfactory80, sisterhellfyre, SoCalBronco, TD30, The Moops, TheFullTebow, winstoncup bronco, ~Crash~
48 27.43%

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

errand
10-22-2012, 04:55 PM
Maybe there's something there. Then again the same was once said of Steve Young. Because some people thought Steve DeBerg was better NFL material.

Well in fairness to Steve DeBerg he kept 3 HoF QB's on the bench (Montana, Elway, Young)....before they finally rose to the top of the depth chart;

But what you fail to notice is that guys like Steve Young showed immense talent and had skills that your by lacks.

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-22-2012, 04:57 PM

That's true some did. But I fail to see the relavence of Youngs skills as a starting QB with Tebows. We saw how both players play in this league. Not even close.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-22-2012, 05:26 PM

Peyton Manning

*WARHORSE*, Aftermath, alkemical, alpine, Ambiguous, Archie, Arkansas Bronco, Arkie, Asso Wilson, Atwater His Ass, ayjackson, bendog, Blart, Blueflame, BoiseBluTurf, bombay, bowtown, bronco610, broncocalijohn, Broncojef, BroncoLifer, BroncoMatt, BroncoSojia, Broncos_OTM, Bronkota, campocorto, chawknz, chickennob2, ColoradoBuff, Cpntrips, crawdad, Crushaholic, cutback, cutthemdown, DarkHorse30, DBroncos4life, DENVERDUI55, DenverDynamite, DomCasual, Dos Rios, Drunk idiot kicker, Drunk Monkey, Drunken.Broncoholic, Dukes, Durango, El Minion, elsid13, Endy, enjolras, errand, extralife, Fedaykin, flynzebra, Frisian, ghwk, gmp, GoBroncos DownUnder, GoHAM, gotfredson, GreeleyGrizzley, Gutless Drunk, hkbroncos, hookemhess, Houshyamama, Hulamau, Jack1118son, Jason7730, JCMElway, JCsuperstar, Jekyll15Hyde, kamakazi_kal, Kaylore, KevinJames, Kid A, Killericon, KipCorrington25, lod01, lvbronco, maher_tyler, Majik, maven, mellow mood, Mightysmurf, NFLBRONCO, oubronco, peacepipe, pokenation, Prodigal19, Que, randomtask, Ratboy, razorwire77, rdskier, Requiem, Rohirrim, Rolandftw, Ronnie Tsunami, Sassy, scannon, Schism, Shananahan, Shoemaker, SimonFletcher73, Sinedog, SJ Bronco, Slade, SonOfLe-loLang, SouthStndJunkie, spdirty, Spider, SpringStein, Stagger Lee, STBumpkin, Steve Sewell, stoxman, StugotsIII, Taco John, TheDave, theedge111, thevance_82, Tim, TonyR, Turd_Ferguson, v2micca, vancejohnson82, yerner, Ziggy
127 72.57%

Tim Tebow
55CrushEm, Aardvark, Agamemnon, BabyTO, Broncbow, BroncoBeavis, Broncobiv, broncogary, Broncoman13, Casper Bronco, Chris, Cito Pelon, ColoradoDarin, crazyhorse, DAN_BRONCO_FAN, Darkdoc, db56, dbfan21, Dedhed, Doggcow, El Jué, go_broncos, GreatBronco16, HighCountryBronco, jacob2125, Jay3, Jesterhole, jet19, jmz313, joe9999, lcbronco, lonestar, MacGruder, Marshall Dumervil, meangene, MileHighMagic, montrose, mustangtoby, myMind, NUB, rbackfactory80, sisterhellfyre, SoCalBronco, TD30, The Moops, TheFullTebow, winstoncup bronco, ~Crash~
48 27.43%

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

but i want manning now and again why are we talking about tebow still HE IS A NY JET NOW if yalls still pining for tebow who is a very nice guy took us to a playoff win but nice guys dont win you games its not hating him a sa person if you dont think he is a excellent qb.
tebow needs to go back and learn how to be a QB then come back and show he can be a good QB so far he has shown he can be a awesome option QB but nfl teams dont run the option offense

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-22-2012, 05:30 PM
41 pages over a exbronco WHY are you people obsessed with the poor guy?
is mcgruder logging in as several dozen people here just to keep this on the front page of the OM?
cmon mcgruder jig is up admit you are the one logging in as everyone here.
i made a mistake with tebow i admit it but peyton had questions you must admit
tebow ,well he is a awesome option QB

Missouribronc
10-22-2012, 08:34 PM

While others have addressed it, it's a ridiculous assertion.

It's his lack of quarterbacking skills that keep him off the field. I mean downright BAD quarterbacking skills.

BroncoBeavis
10-22-2012, 10:27 PM
That's true some did. But I fail to see the relavence of Youngs skills as a starting QB with Tebows. We saw how both players play in this league. Not even close.

Through 16 games? Tebow‘s passer rating was higher. Young was comparably rough around the edges. So much so that he was traded just to spend 4 years riding pine so his old team could fall back to a DeBerg fueled plan B.

2KBack
10-23-2012, 05:52 AM

Steve Young is the go to argument for any person who wants the underdeveloped back up QB to start. Because one example out of 200 is enough proof.

TonyR
10-23-2012, 06:14 AM

LOL Still clinging to the dream!

BroncoBeavis
10-23-2012, 06:30 AM
LOL Still clinging to the dream!

Just pointing out the epic silliness that highlighting Steve's 400 total yards in 1990 as failure would be.

You can't win if you're not playing.

DBroncos4life
10-23-2012, 06:36 AM
Kyle Orton has a better rating then Tebow this year..

Beantown Bronco
10-23-2012, 06:39 AM
Just pointing out the epic silliness that highlighting Steve's 400 total yards in 1990 as failure would be.

Must suck to see your boy becoming the next Knowshon Moreno and not being able to come to grips with it.

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-23-2012, 08:23 AM
Through 16 games? Tebow‘s passer rating was higher. Young was comparably rough around the edges. So much so that he was traded just to spend 4 years riding pine so his old team could fall back to a DeBerg fueled plan B.

You're still not getting what I'm saying. Young knew how to drop back from center. The skill sets are still not the same even though young was rough around the edges. Being rough around the edges and having jagged spikes around the edges are 2 different things.

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-23-2012, 08:27 AM

And you don't play if you're not good. Tebow had a chance this preseason to show any signs of positive so that the jets would even consider him a starting QB. He hasn't shown them anything for them to want to replace their current terrible QB.

Bacchus
10-23-2012, 08:29 AM
41 pages over a exbronco WHY are you people obsessed with the poor guy?
is mcgruder logging in as several dozen people here just to keep this on the front page of the OM?
cmon mcgruder jig is up admit you are the one logging in as everyone here.
i made a mistake with tebow i admit it but peyton had questions you must admit
tebow ,well he is a awesome option QB

Yo Bitch, you are not supossed to be posting in this thread remember? I guess your word means nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:welcome::welcome:

Bacchus
10-23-2012, 08:33 AM

Peyton Manning

Tim Tebow
48 27.43%

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

No one should ever take anything these people have to say seriously. I mean really no football common sense what so ever.

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-23-2012, 08:40 AM
No one should ever take anything these people have to say seriously. I mean really no football common sense what so ever.

I gotta think some of them are college football fans more than NFL fans. Not many other ways to explain it

baja
10-23-2012, 09:02 AM

List is deeply flawed

broncocalijohn
10-23-2012, 09:47 AM
List is deeply flawed with posters with an IQ over 90.

I needed to add the bolded part. WHile guys like Montrose is pretty smart, it didnt surprise me to see someone like go_broncos or Mile High Mojoe on that list. Since go_broncos isn't a broncos fan, he probably voted Tebow for us to lose more games.

maven
10-23-2012, 12:31 PM
As i have said countless times, going to the NY Jets was a horrible move for Tebow. Sporano sucks ass. Tebow was brought in to run gimmick plays and that's exactly what they are using him for.

Some people are holding hope he will pull a Gannon/Young. It's not going to happen in NY with their current regime in place.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-23-2012, 12:59 PM
this thread is over 10 months old so let me ask all of you a question

why in the F are yalls still harping on Tebow
is he starting for the Broncos ?
are we playing him next week ?
Tebow is no longer a DENVER BRONCO he is now a 3rd string QB for the NEW YORK JETS
if you want to talk about some EX Bronco go here http://forums.theganggreen.com/
say hi to mcgruder while you are there
you obsessed nimrods 42 pages of arguing over a ex Qb who isnt even starting for the jets pathetic.
i dont care if you alls hate me and the mods ban me forever
making 42 pages over 10 months of arguing over Tebow is stupid!!!
go seek mental help all of you

Beantown Bronco
10-23-2012, 01:05 PM
this thread is over 10 months old so let me ask all of you a question

why in the F are yalls still harping on Tebow
is he starting for the Broncos ?
are we playing him next week ?
Tebow is no longer a DENVER BRONCO he is now a 3rd string QB for the NEW YORK JETS
if you want to talk about some EX Bronco go here http://forums.theganggreen.com/
say hi to mcgruder while you are there
you obsessed nimrods 42 pages of arguing over a ex Qb who isnt even starting for the jets pathetic.
i dont care if you alls hate me and the mods ban me forever
making 42 pages over 10 months of arguing over Tebow is stupid!!!
go seek mental help all of you

The only reason we keep bumping this thread is to keep it clearly marked on the first page so you won't create a duplicate one.

Oh, wait a sec.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-23-2012, 01:25 PM
The only reason we keep bumping this thread is to keep it clearly marked on the first page so you won't create a duplicate one.

Oh, wait a sec.

42 pages of stuck on stupid 10 months of it .
yup yalls stuck on stupid ty for making me right on this .
also i can see the irony in me posting here dumb dumb dumb very dumb of me.
again 10 months 42 pages of arguing over Tebow.
Mcgruder would be proud of yalls

broncocalijohn
10-23-2012, 01:28 PM

Oh, wait a sec.

Oh snap! Clearly he reads these posts and even responded to Errands bump of the poll Manning vs Tebow. If this thread didn't ammuse you dan the short bus rider, you wouldn't comment on that poll. You took sides against them just like the posters have done here. You are exactly what you preached to them...a nimrod.

Dan, when did you become a Southerner with the "yalls" and the "alls"?

BTW, I have this at 66 pages.

SeedReaver
10-23-2012, 01:36 PM
Tebow sucks.

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-23-2012, 01:37 PM

People talking on a message board about the results of a FA signing and a trade? Ya that's unacceptable.

Beantown Bronco
10-23-2012, 01:42 PM

Does this read any better in English?

broncocalijohn
10-23-2012, 01:43 PM
Does this read any better in English?

Well, don't change Captain Anti-Phonics. He is on a roll..... yalls.

Bronco Rob
10-23-2012, 02:26 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/V83iu8AfY3s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

;)

DENVERDUI55
12-21-2012, 04:25 PM
Poor Timmy!

TonyR
12-21-2012, 09:27 PM
Source: Mark Sanchez to be No. 2

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8770955/greg-mcelroy-new-york-jets-preparing-start-mark-sanchez-tim-tebow-watch

maven
12-21-2012, 09:45 PM
Source: Mark Sanchez to be No. 2

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8770955/greg-mcelroy-new-york-jets-preparing-start-mark-sanchez-tim-tebow-watch

So will the Tebow dress for gameday?

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
12-22-2012, 01:56 AM
hey did you hear the broncos are 11-3 jets well they suck and Tebow aint going to play he probably go to Jacksonville where he will still be a side show freak see the amazing 3rd string QB. that only the Broncos could make even a little something out of before they traded him for a few picks and got manning you know manning the guy who threw for only what 30 TDs 10 ints vs mr Christian pine rider that the media and some bronco fans obsess over and over again. none the less poor tim everyone it seems is tryin to cash in on him. just throw him out there and let him sink or swim trying to play Qb like manning jets have nothing to lose just stick him out there and let fans see if he can throw the ball down field like maybe 4 yards or more

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
12-22-2012, 02:03 AM
heh maybe i should cash in on this fools gold, tebow watches tebow tp tebow condoms tebow bread, tebow ice cream , tebow action figures , tebow the cartoon series , tebow bibles, tebow comic books , tebow church ( insert your own tebow merchandise here ) make money just insert tebows name on merchandise and bam money in the bank, based on the replies you get when you mention tebow on the OM. is the the jets forum this worked over about tebow ?
should someone copy and paste this whole thread to the jets forum

TonyR
04-12-2013, 11:16 AM
"If there's going to be competition at the quarterback position, it's not going to come from Tim Tebow," Garcia told the newspaper in San Diego, where he works as a quarterback instructor. "Having Tebow there [last season] just became a distraction, more of a circus show.

"It's their decision, but from an outsider looking in, having Tebow there doesn't bring anything positive. It just brings distraction. For Mark, the main competition is going to be David Garrard and Greg McElroy." http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/9163299/jeff-garcia-says-new-york-jets-trade-release-tim-tebow

Jay3
04-12-2013, 11:21 AM
You needin' some internet love?

peacepipe
04-12-2013, 11:25 AM
Timmys' career in the NFL is over. A team probably would've taken a chance on him,if it weren't for his rabid fan base. He'll be too much of a distraction.

TonyR
04-12-2013, 11:27 AM
You needin' some internet love?

Things are slow. Entertainment wanted. Teebs, and both his minions and haters, are nothing if not entertaining.

DenverBrit
04-12-2013, 11:35 AM
Timmys' career in the NFL is over. A team probably would've taken a chance on him,if it weren't for his rabid fan base. He'll be too much of a distraction.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LQqq3e03EBQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bronco militia
04-12-2013, 11:39 AM
this thread sucks ;D

BroncoBeavis
04-12-2013, 12:17 PM
this thread sucks ;D

No kidding. Garcia? Could no one could get Brian Boitano on the record or something?

peacepipe
04-12-2013, 12:25 PM
No kidding. Garcia? Could no one could get Brian Boitano on the record or something?

Garcia was good enough to have a career in the NFL. The same won't be said about tebow.

BroncoBeavis
04-12-2013, 12:35 PM
Garcia was good enough to have a career in the NFL. The same won't be said about tebow.

Kind of a silly perspective considering Sanchez' boyfriend still had a few years left to play for the Calgary JV at the same point in his career. LOL

Drunk Monkey
04-12-2013, 12:37 PM

But he single handily willed the Broncos into the playoffs and then single handily won a play off game. He would have won the Super Bowl if the team didn't quit on him.... Actually it was Fox's fault for not letting him play D. If Tebow had simply been given a chance to also play on D he could have willed them to victory just like he does on offense.

BroncoBeavis
04-12-2013, 12:43 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/jets/2013/03/28/jeff-garcia-working-with-mark-sanchez-jamarcus-russell/2028265/

Mark Sanchez quietly being tutored by Jeff Garcia

Sounds like a good time. :)

peacepipe
04-12-2013, 01:13 PM
Kind of a silly perspective considering Sanchez' boyfriend still had a few years left to play for the Calgary JV at the same point in his career. LOL

1. Maybe the CFL is where tebow needs to be.
2. Garcia lasted 10 yrs in the NFL,again more than what will be said about tebow.

TonyR
04-12-2013, 01:22 PM
Garcia was good enough to have a career in the NFL...

Plus, google "Jeff Garcia's wife"...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=jeff+garcia%27s+wife&gbv=2&oq=jeff+garcia%27s+wife&gs_l=heirloom-hp.3..0l2j0i22i30l8.907.4422.0.4547.22.18.2.2.2.0. 156.1795.9j8.17.0...0.0...1ac.1.KaaSqDj9fVE

CEH
04-12-2013, 05:45 PM
I'm still waiting for the David Garrad
Press conference that accompanies all the back up qbs for the jets
That debacle last year was too funny

Robby tebow at his best

broncosteven
04-12-2013, 06:02 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/jets/2013/03/28/jeff-garcia-working-with-mark-sanchez-jamarcus-russell/2028265/

My 1st thought when I read this was of Sanchez picking up the soap that Garcia "accidentally" dropped.

BroncoInferno
04-18-2013, 06:48 AM
Tim Tebow's private QB coach proposes conspiracy theory:

Steve Clarkson, a private coach who has worked with many NFL quarterbacks, conducted a conference call with reporters. He presented a conspiracy theory, saying the Denver Broncos traded Tebow to the Jets -- not his hometown Jacksonville Jaguars -- because they knew he'd fail in New York.

"I think he was purposefully sent to New York," said Clarkson, according to the Newark Star-Ledger. "From the standpoint: You send him to a situation where you have instability with your coach -- you don't know if he's coming or going. You have a fragile-minded Mark Sanchez at quarterback. You stick Tim Tebow in there and you kill two birds with one stone. So if you're Denver, you've got to be thinking, 'We send him to New York, we basically kill an opponent and, at the same time, Tim Tebow doesn't come back to bite us in the proverbial butt, if you will, because he's not going to make it out of there.'

"You send him to Jacksonville, all of a sudden, he's got that fanbase behind him and all of a sudden, he's doing what he's done all his life: That's win games. That would put a lot of ill will toward your organization. There's a lot of politics that go on with it. I think Timmy was just unfortunate to be in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Only one problem with Clarkson's take: It's revisionist history. As Broncos vice president John Elway has explained many times, Tebow was given the choice between the Jets and the Jaguars.

More here: http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/9184298/tim-tebow-instructor-criticizes-mark-sanchez-new-york-jets

Guess we know what happened to MacGruder LOL

bronco militia
04-18-2013, 06:59 AM

NTTATWWT

orangeatheist
04-18-2013, 07:09 AM

More here: http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/9184298/tim-tebow-instructor-criticizes-mark-sanchez-new-york-jets

Either that, or Mark Gaffney is moonlighting as a QB coach.

Tombstone RJ
04-18-2013, 08:40 AM

Didn't Tebow prefer the jay-ee-tee-esss jets jets jets?

DENVERDUI55
04-18-2013, 09:27 AM
I have never seen such a dog poop poo QB get so much media attention.

CEH
04-18-2013, 11:06 AM
Tebow alluded to the fact he had no choice in the matter then Elway took to the airwaves the same day and refuted Tim's claim and said Tebow had his choice of JAX or NYJ basically calling Tim a liar

peacepipe
04-18-2013, 11:09 AM
Tebow alluded to the fact he had no choice in the matter then Elway took to the airwaves the same day and refuted Tim's claim and said Tebow had his choice of JAX or NYJ basically calling Tim a liar

On this issue,I believe Elway,J-ville offered more.

nyuk nyuk
04-18-2013, 11:12 AM

He was and it was blown open when the Jax owner came out and corroborated Elway's story.

nyuk nyuk
04-18-2013, 11:17 AM
On this issue,I believe Elway,J-ville offered more.

Elway and the Jags owner were not lying. Tebow chose NY. It makes perfect sense. He can proselytize to one of the biggest moral toilets in the country.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-18-2013, 11:19 AM

You do realize tebow admitted he chose the jets?

nyuk nyuk
04-18-2013, 11:22 AM
Stephen A Smith questions where this coach got these words about Denver. I tend to agree that it was Tebow himself.

IdahoBronco7
04-18-2013, 02:27 PM
God will get all of you for trashing Timmy.

IdahoBronco7
04-18-2013, 02:43 PM
Not only again, but give me a hallelujah......

DBroncos4life
04-18-2013, 02:50 PM
I wish God would do something about crazy people killing little children instead of worrying about people calling Tebow a ****ty QB.

IdahoBronco7
04-18-2013, 03:24 PM
I think God has already dealt with murdering crazy people. The circus going on upstairs has to be the ultimate torture. Too bad it spills over to hurt the innocent.

IdahoBronco7
04-18-2013, 03:27 PM
As far as Timmy goes....he just needs to end up in Jax. And Jax just needs to give him a legit 16 games to prove himself...and he will.

R-Mac
04-18-2013, 03:36 PM
God will get all of you for trashing Timmy.

God will trade Tebow to hell because he is too much of a distraction.

bombay
04-18-2013, 03:40 PM
Someone just told me that his mechanics are fixed. It's a miracle.

sisterhellfyre
04-18-2013, 03:42 PM
God will trade Tebow to hell because he is too much of a distraction.

Oakland? Or Cleveland?

Mountain Bronco
04-18-2013, 03:43 PM
Tebow's mechanics magically fixed: http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/msn/tim_tebows_mechanics_are_fixed_deserves_opportunit y_to_play_according_to_quarterbacks_coach/13431124

My favorite part of the article: Clarkson has a long history of success with NFL quarterbacks, including Ben Roethlisberger, Matt Leinart and potential first-round prospect Matt Barkley.

Great list of success there.

R-Mac
04-18-2013, 03:47 PM
Oakland? Or Cleveland?

Ohio is close to Kentucky, where Merril Hoge lives.

IdahoBronco7
04-18-2013, 05:32 PM
I bet Timmy could kick Merril's azz.

BroncoInferno
04-19-2013, 05:33 AM
As far as Timmy goes....he just needs to end up in Jax. And Jax just needs to give him a legit 16 games to prove himself...and he will.

Jacksonville's GM, David Caldwell, has already said they have no interest in Tebow.

Jay3
04-19-2013, 07:19 AM
Turns out Clarkson swooped in for a short period of time, and is trying to associate himself with Tebow.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000160980/article/tim-tebows-qb-coach-jets-should-start-mark-sanchez

And men claiming to be Tebow's "real" coaches (3 months of work) are resentful of Clarkson, saying he's trying to get credit by claiming he came in and tweaked something.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/4/18/4240162/tim-tebow-qb-coach-steve-clarkson-jets-nfl

All I know is, this is all Tebow's fault for not having more press conferences. The way he dodges the media, tsk tsk.

Drunk Monkey
04-19-2013, 08:02 AM
uh oh, looks like we have another Tebow believer in the house. Could be good for another couple of pages or so.

IdahoBronco7
04-19-2013, 11:14 AM
Jacksonville's GM, David Caldwell, has already said they have no interest in Tebow.

I say Tebow needs to end up in Jax, not that they were interested in him this year. For some reason I believe the locals and a prolonged loosing record will draw him back. They will appreciate him there.

IdahoBronco7
04-19-2013, 11:24 AM
uh oh, looks like we have another Tebow believer in the house. Could be good for another couple of pages or so.

I bet your av is good for a couple....What really makes you believe that Tebow can't be a QB in the NFL...? He already is, aka Thomas reception - 8 second OT win over the Steelers. What you and all the other Hodge cronies are making your statements on is practice reports and his college video. The pathetic use of him in NY can't be reason to judge. When he took over the Broncos we went to the playoffs 2 deep. So it wasn't pretty but if the guy was given the reigns for a couple years playing in the NFL, he would be good. He's smart and would learn those things he needs to learn.

Hang around for a couple more pages brohand....I'll be here.

Drunk Monkey
04-19-2013, 11:31 AM
I bet your av is good for a couple....What really makes you believe that Tebow can't be a QB in the NFL...? He already is, aka Thomas reception - 8 second OT win over the Steelers. What you and all the other Hodge cronies are making your statements on is practice reports and his college video. The pathetic use of him in NY can't be reason to judge. When he took over the Broncos we went to the playoffs 2 deep. So it wasn't pretty but if the guy was given the reigns for a couple years playing in the NFL, he would be good. He's smart and would learn those things he needs to learn.

Hang around for a couple more pages brohand....I'll be here.

There is 68 pages already dedicated to answering the question "Is Tebow a good QB" Do you have anything new to contribute to the conversation? Also Hodge is a douche.

ScottXray
04-19-2013, 11:31 AM
Jets will probably release Tebow, since they have no intention of him being on the roster, after the draft.

Some Team will pick him up after he clears waivers, and sign him to a cheap contract with no guarantees. And then he will practice......and his throwing motion and slow reads will manifest again. He still has some talents and may realize that a position change is the only way he stays in football after Preseason.

But he may still make the team as a third QB on one of the Read/option teams. (Wash, Seattle, etc. maybe even SF, or JAX just to fill seats.)

Frankly, without an investment of cash or draft picks a lot of teams may have some interest.

IdahoBronco7
04-19-2013, 11:47 AM
There is 68 pages already dedicated to answering the question "Is Tebow a good QB" Do you have anything new to contribute to the conversation? Also Hodge is a douche.

Sure sounded like there was a couple more pages left to run me off. Sorry I joined in on the tail end of the bashing but I'm not much for reading back pages. And I can get on Merril because he comes from ISU. He shouldn't be talking the way he does about Timmy. But he's not a douche. He's highly respected in Pocatello. Hell, I bought my couch and fridge from his little bro. You don't like people talking bad about your home town hero's do you ?

IdahoBronco7
04-19-2013, 11:50 AM
Jets will probably release Tebow, since they have no intention of him being on the roster, after the draft.

Some Team will pick him up after he clears waivers, and sign him to a cheap contract with no guarantees. And then he will practice......and his throwing motion and slow reads will manifest again. He still has some talents and may realize that a position change is the only way he stays in football after Preseason.

But he may still make the team as a third QB on one of the Read/option teams. (Wash, Seattle, etc. maybe even SF, or JAX just to fill seats.)

Frankly, without an investment of cash or draft picks a lot of teams may have some interest.

So he should play for free..?

peacepipe
04-19-2013, 12:15 PM
Tebow has too much baggage,even when he clears waivers,for any team to pick him up.

DenverDynamite
04-19-2013, 12:22 PM
Tebow needs to take some reps in the Arena League. I honestly think he'd have some success there.

IdahoBronco7
04-19-2013, 12:59 PM
Tebow has too much baggage,even when he clears waivers,for any team to pick him up.

Not if he went to the Jags.

peacepipe
04-19-2013, 01:08 PM
Not if he went to the Jags.

What part of the Jags not wanting anything to do with him,don't you understand. They've stated very clearly that even if tebow were a FA they don't want him.

Drunk Monkey
04-19-2013, 01:19 PM
Sure sounded like there was a couple more pages left to run me off. Sorry I joined in on the tail end of the bashing but I'm not much for reading back pages. And I can get on Merril because he comes from ISU. He shouldn't be talking the way he does about Timmy. But he's not a douche. He's highly respected in Pocatello. Hell, I bought my couch and fridge from his little bro. You don't like people talking bad about your home town hero's do you ?

First off Hodge is no hero, he is in fact a huge douche. There was a planet wide meeting which formed a committee that held a vote. It was unanimous, he is a douche.

As for the Tebow thing. This is how it usually goes. But Timmy won games. He got us to the playoffs. He won a play off game. He is a great person.

countered with

His throwing motion sucks, is only capable of a 1 dimensional offense. He lost 3 of last 4 regular season games. Almost lost 4 of 4 if it wasn't for Marion Barber helping us out. Lost the KC game which we HAD to win to lock up a playoff spot. Only managed to score 3 points in that KC game. Got killed by the Pats twice. Can't read a defense, not smart enough. Defense and Prater contributed more to the wins then Tebow. Causes a media circus (highly contested by the pro Tebow side)

I for one think he is being a stubborn jack ass. His QB time in the NFL is over. I would love to see what he can do at another position.

peacepipe
04-19-2013, 01:23 PM
First off Hodge is no hero, he is in fact a huge douche. There was a planet wide meeting which formed a committee that held a vote. It was unanimous, he is a douche.

As for the Tebow thing. This is how it usually goes. But Timmy won games. He got us to the playoffs. He won a play off game. He is a great person.

countered with

His throwing motion sucks, is only capable of a 1 dimensional offense. He lost 3 of last 4 regular season games. Almost lost 4 of 4 if it wasn't for Marion Barber helping us out. Lost the KC game which we HAD to win to lock up a playoff spot. Only managed to score 3 points in that KC game. Got killed by the Pats twice. Can't read a defense, not smart enough. Defense and Prater contributed more to the wins then Tebow. Causes a media circus (highly contested by the pro Tebow side)

I for one think he is being a stubborn jack ass. His QB time in the NFL is over. I would love to see what he can do at another position.let's not forget his completion %,or his 3rd down conversion rate.

IdahoBronco7
04-19-2013, 01:52 PM
Yet he took us to the playoffs and beat Ben.

What part of the Jags don't want him this year but may think again about it after the Jags suck again don't you understand ?

BroncoBeavis
04-19-2013, 01:56 PM

What part of the Jags don't want him this year but may think again about it after the Jags suck again don't you understand ?

If anyone's interested in Tim once he's cut, they're not going to say a word about it right now. In fact they're not allowed to express any interest whatsoever while he's still a Jet. Yet some of these morons still point to that as evidence of something.

peacepipe
04-19-2013, 01:56 PM

Jags aren't that desperate of a team,essentially what you are saying is that the Jags will turn their franchise over to a player who can't play the position and has been out of the NFL for a yr.

DBroncos4life
04-19-2013, 01:57 PM
If you are banking on the Jags to pick you up to save your career, then your career is already over. :thumbs:

BroncoInferno
04-19-2013, 01:59 PM
If anyone's interested in Tim once he's cut, they're not going to say a word about it right now. In fact they're not allowed to express any interest whatsoever while he's still a Jet. Yet some of these morons still point to that as evidence of something.

Sure, they won't say they're interested, but nor will they come right out and say they have no interest at all like Caldwell did:

"I can't imagine a scenario in which he'll be a Jacksonville Jaguar -- even if he's released," Caldwell said.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8833076/tim-tebow-new-york-jets-not-jacksonville-jaguars-plans-new-gm-says

I think it's pretty safe to say he will not be a Jaguar in 2013.

IdahoBronco7
04-19-2013, 02:10 PM
[QUOTE=DBroncos4life;3831405]If you are banking on the Jags to pick you up to save your career, then your career is already over.

All chitty teams have to start somewhere. The NFL is a big business...Tebow is money to the Jags. San Fran wasn't that good a couple years ago....

IdahoBronco7
04-19-2013, 02:14 PM
Jags aren't that desperate of a team,essentially what you are saying is that the Jags will turn their franchise over to a player who can't play the position and has been out of the NFL for a yr.

Apparently he's not going to play in the NFL this year ?

bombay
04-19-2013, 02:24 PM
http://forums.theganggreen.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38

here

LongDongJohnson
04-19-2013, 02:36 PM
Thank god for elway, getting rid of this bum.

peacepipe
04-19-2013, 03:06 PM
Apparently he's not going to play in the NFL this year ?

No. By your logic,the jags may suck again &bring him in. I doubt it's going to happen short of a full season. What does tebow do in the meantime.

BroncoBeavis
04-19-2013, 03:37 PM
Sure, they won't say they're interested, but nor will they come right out and say they have no interest at all like Caldwell did:

They will if they don't want to be asked the same question phrased a different way every 5 minutes.

In 90% of cases, no good can come out of saying anything other than "We like who we've got, we're not interested in anyone else" There's a HOF-level exception to that rule, but otherwise you never hem and haw about QBs unless you're already 100% sure you're going a different direction.

errand
04-19-2013, 04:47 PM
OK, for those who continue to argue, it's Hoge...not Hodge.

not that it matters....I'm just saying

IdahoBronco7
04-19-2013, 04:56 PM
Who's Hoge ?

errand
04-19-2013, 04:59 PM
Who's Hoge ?

Really?

Merrill Hoge...the former Steelers RB who was very critical of Tebow and has been labelled a douchebag by many who loved and hated Tebow

Jay3
04-19-2013, 07:20 PM
Who's Hoge ?

The guy you said you could get on because he comes from ISU. You said he's highly respected in Pocatello. You bought your couch and fridge from his little brother. You said he's your home town hero and you don't like people talking bad about him.

razorwire77
04-19-2013, 09:02 PM
Two points:

1.) Hodge is a douchebag. His opinions about Timmy are irrelevant to his douchebaggery.

2.) Tim Tebow will be out of the league by the start of the season.

broncocalijohn
04-19-2013, 11:45 PM

What a comeback! You are completely speculating about the Jags wanting him. There is absolutely no proof of that statement being true. So why does anyone need to understand this when it hasn't happened and might not happen at all?

Good luck to Tim coming out and living his new life and his new position. If he happens to land with the Chargers, Chiefs and Raiders (of course they might want Tebow as he was a 1st round pick), may he suck big time.

IdahoBronco7
04-20-2013, 07:07 AM
What a comeback! You are completely speculating about the Jags wanting him. There is absolutely no proof of that statement being true. So why does anyone need to understand this when it hasn't happened and might not happen at all?

Good luck to Tim coming out and living his new life and his new position. If he happens to land with the Chargers, Chiefs and Raiders (of course they might want Tebow as he was a 1st round pick), may he suck big time.

Good hell man, it's the obvious. I'm not speculating, just restating the obvious fact that he would pack the stands. He would make the Jags millions. And if he was given the big stage.....then you all could trash him if he fails. But if he's given a REAL chance he probably won't fail. He is young and teams positions change every year. I'm just saying it's the obvious place for him to land someday. Or maybe he changes positions, who knows, but the NFL is a better place for having him play in it. He's not playing arena football.

IdahoBronco7
04-20-2013, 01:04 PM
The guy you said you could get on because he comes from ISU. You said he's highly respected in Pocatello. You bought your couch and fridge from his little brother. You said he's your home town hero and you don't like people talking bad about him.

I was just being a smart azz. Had no idea it was spelt without a d. The joke's on me. It's a nice couch though.

Drunk Monkey
04-20-2013, 05:28 PM
Good hell man, it's the obvious. I'm not speculating, just restating the obvious fact that he would pack the stands. He would make the Jags millions. And if he was given the big stage.....then you all could trash him if he fails. But if he's given a REAL chance he probably won't fail. He is young and teams positions change every year. I'm just saying it's the obvious place for him to land someday. Or maybe he changes positions, who knows, but the NFL is a better place for having him play in it. He's not playing arena football.

Thanks for reminding me. Some also like to complain that Tebow has not been give a chance despite the 14 games he has played as the starting QB for an NFL team.

IdahoBronco7
04-21-2013, 08:51 AM
Thanks for reminding me. Some also like to complain that Tebow has not been give a chance despite the 14 games he has played as the starting QB for an NFL team.

And he took the Broncos to the playoffs after several years of not. He's in the record books for a perfect PASS to Thomas and the quickest OT win in history. He got treated raw by Elway and Co. after such a successful prior season. I'm glad we have Peyton but there's no reason in hell that he shouldn't be given a REAL opportunity, without the fear of the rug getting pulled out from underneath him......say, in Jacksonville.....about the time 50% of the seats are empty. (Probably a couple years from now) Don't get all excited, we know they don't want him this year....or so they say.

Most QB's don't get axed after making a playoff run.

peacepipe
04-21-2013, 08:58 AM
And he took the Broncos to the playoffs after several years of not. He's in the record books for a perfect PASS to Thomas and the quickest OT win in history. He got treated raw by Elway and Co. after such a successful prior season. I'm glad we have Peyton but there's no reason in hell that he shouldn't be given a REAL opportunity, without the fear of the rug getting pulled out from underneath him......say, in Jacksonville.....about the time 50% of the seats are empty. (Probably a couple years from now) Don't get all excited, we know they don't want him this year....or so they say.

A broken clock is going to be right twice a day.
Love how teblowers ignore his pathetic completion percentage & ignore the fact that he was one of the worst 3rd down QBs in the league. 2 areas elway said tebow would have to improve on in order to be viable going forward. He never improved.

Tombstone RJ
04-21-2013, 09:01 AM

The Broncos only made the playoffs because chokeland lost so if you honestly look at the end of the 2011 season it was pretty much horrible. Yes, the Broncos got in but not because the team and Tebow were good, but because chokeland was just plain horrible.

That playoff game against the stellers was fantastic and definitely one of the biggest highlights of the last 10 years or so, but that being said, the next week against the patriots the Broncos got destroyed.

TT had his choice between the jets and the jags and he chose the jets. Had TT been as great as some fans here insist he is, then the jets and the jags would have been in a bidding war for TT. Instead, it was more like a "meh, we will give you this and if you don't like it, that's fine." Elway took the lesser of two deals only because he tried to accomodate TT. It is what it is.

DENVERDUI55
04-21-2013, 12:10 PM
The Broncos only made the playoffs because chokeland lost so if you honestly look at the end of the 2011 season it was pretty much horrible. Yes, the Broncos got in but not because the team and Tebow were good, but because chokeland was just plain horrible.

That playoff game against the stellers was fantastic and definitely one of the biggest highlights of the last 10 years or so, but that being said, the next week against the patriots the Broncos got destroyed.

TT had his choice between the jets and the jags and he chose the jets. Had TT been as great as some fans here insist he is, then the jets and the jags would have been in a bidding war for TT. Instead, it was more like a "meh, we will give you this and if you don't like it, that's fine." Elway took the lesser of two deals only because he tried to accomodate TT. It is what it is.

Phillip Rivers screwing up a kneel down. Marion Barber running out of bounds and then fumbling. I could go on and on with all the miracles that got Denver into the playoffs that year.

broncocalijohn
04-21-2013, 02:18 PM
Good hell man, it's the obvious. I'm not speculating, just restating the obvious fact that he would pack the stands. He would make the Jags millions. And if he was given the big stage.....then you all could trash him if he fails....I'm just saying it's the obvious place for him to land someday. Or maybe he changes positions, who knows, but the NFL is a better place for having him play in it.

I don't doubt that the Jags fans (and Florida fans) would come out and pack the stands to watch him. It still doesn't mean that the Front Office wants him! You are speculating that part of the discussion. Tebow has a lot of fans and I if he comes out, he will have those new fans even if they hated on him for his religious beliefs. I am totally speculating too.

Cito Pelon
04-21-2013, 06:00 PM
A broken clock is going to be right twice a day.
Love how teblowers ignore his pathetic completion percentage & ignore the fact that he was one of the worst 3rd down QBs in the league. 2 areas elway said tebow would have to improve on in order to be viable going forward. He never improved.

I'll always say if Tebow WANTED to improve as a passer he could have. Trouble is, he didn't think he had to improve. He thinks he can win as he is. I guess that's what Elway saw, Tebow was stuck in Florida mode.

It's too bad, Tebow can make all the throws, he just can't do it consistently. He had to work hard to build the passing skills but he didn't do it. He was given a golden opportunity but didn't recognize what he needed to do to succeed at the top level.

errand
04-21-2013, 06:06 PM

http://thefootbawlblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/dilfer.jpg

'Sup beotch!

Meck77
04-21-2013, 06:39 PM
So I've been out of the loop. Is Tebow making sandwiches with kircus now?

IdahoBronco7
04-21-2013, 06:48 PM
I don't doubt that the Jags fans (and Florida fans) would come out and pack the stands to watch him. It still doesn't mean that the Front Office wants him! You are speculating that part of the discussion. Tebow has a lot of fans and I if he comes out, he will have those new fans even if they hated on him for his religious beliefs. I am totally speculating too.

I suppose you're saying he's gay..?

IdahoBronco7
04-21-2013, 06:50 PM
http://thefootbawlblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/dilfer.jpg

'Sup beotch!

Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......most....the word most. Not exceptions.

bowtown
04-21-2013, 07:05 PM

Most QBs after a playoff run also command a hell of a lot more than a 4th round draft pick. He wasn't axed, he went to the highest bidder. It should tell you something that a 4th is the max any GM thought he was worth, even after the playoff run.

bombay
04-21-2013, 07:05 PM
I would have unloaded all of my game tickets if he had returned. If I have to watch a hs level offense, I expect to pay about $8.

Thank you, John Elway.

BroncoInferno
04-22-2013, 05:52 AM
They will if they don't want to be asked the same question phrased a different way every 5 minutes.

In 90% of cases, no good can come out of saying anything other than "We like who we've got, we're not interested in anyone else" There's a HOF-level exception to that rule, but otherwise you never hem and haw about QBs unless you're already 100% sure you're going a different direction.

Or unless you're 100% certain you have no interest in the particular QB in question (as Caldwell made clear regarding Tebow).

IdahoBronco7
04-22-2013, 06:23 AM
I would have unloaded all of my game tickets if he had returned. If I have to watch a hs level offense, I expect to pay about $8.

Thank you, John Elway.

Geez, you must hate watching the 49ers and the Redskins.....

TheElusiveKyleOrton
04-22-2013, 09:17 AM
Geez, you must hate watching the 49ers and the Redskins.....

They both have quarterbacks who can throw accurately. Your comparison is flat-out wrong.

TonyR
04-22-2013, 10:39 AM

LOL The guy still beating the Timmy Teebs drum is calling other people morons. As Butthead used to say, "shut up, Beavis".

IdahoBronco7
04-22-2013, 10:58 AM
They both have quarterbacks who can throw accurately. Your comparison is flat-out wrong.

Some of his college numbers make all the haters flat-out wrong. Tebow just needs reps and an organization totally behind him like the tattooed one and 3.

Br0nc0Buster
04-22-2013, 11:01 AM
Some of his college numbers make all the haters flat-out wrong. Tebow just needs reps and an organization totally behind him like the tattooed one and 3.

lol at using college stats to defend a guy entering his 4th year in the league

I wonder what Colt Brennan is up to these days?
He was a statistical rape train in college

Rabb
04-22-2013, 11:17 AM

He couldn't beat out Mark Sanchez.

Mark.

Sanchez.

IdahoBronco7
04-22-2013, 11:22 AM
He couldn't beat out Mark Sanchez.

Mark.

Sanchez.

Well, I guess you got a point there.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
04-22-2013, 11:30 AM

College stats make me lol.

How's Geno Toretta's HoF induction coming along? Imminent, I suppose, due to all of his brilliant college stats.