PDA

View Full Version : Intrinsic Value of TT

EmpireOrange
12-31-2011, 03:57 PM
Before I head out to do some New Year’s rocking, I thought I would drop a little nugget that my insider sources have divulged to me. As it can't wait...

Inside Dove Valley, the management of the Denver Broncos are doing what all successful businesses do, assessing the value of its assets particularity pegging the future values or intrinsic value of current assets and conducting a buy, sell, hold analysis for the next quarter. It is widely accepted within the building that Tebow has been extremely valuable to the franchise this year. He was by far the biggest, and most talked about story in the pro sports during the season, which has been highly profitable to the business of the Broncos. It is also, however, widely accepted that 10 games in, Tebow’s value to the franchise has exceeded his intrinsic value by almost 1000%. As we all know from the 2008 financial crisis, any company that allows the prevailing market price (present value) of their assets cloud their future value focus ultimately will be stuck holding the bag and eventually will collapse. The 7-2 record posted by the Broncos with Tim Tebow at QB has been a god send to the franchise. Tebow, who held virtually zero value at the end of training camp; now has temporary blotted value that the Broncos can realize by unloading Tebow this offseason before his intrinsic value eventually become priced in by the rest of the NFL – which is he can’t play QB in the league. Insiders have told me that a buy, sell, hold analysis presented to Mr. Elway and Pat Bowlen over 2 months ago assessed Tebow as a sell (trade now) as the window for receiving any value for him will quickly close. Elway is not on the Tebow train, he has simple been stoking the auction to trade him in the offseason. Right now, the organization has secretly devised a plan to trade Tebow in the offseason. A plan involving three teams. And if all goes well, Denver will get great value for Tebow and Tebow will end up with the Cleveland Browns.

Analysis:
Think about it, all season people have showing Elway through the games and commenting on how he isn’t sold on Tebow as a QB. Few weeks ago, Elway comes out and “embraces” Tebow and it hits the wires like wild fire. Do you really think that Denver would get any value out of Tebow if the league knew that Elway wasn’t a Tebow fan? Mr. Elway was a great football player, but he is also a business man. He has a degree in Economics from one of the premiere institutions in the world. He knows when sell and when to buy. And right Tebow will have no greater trade value to the franchise than he has right now. Win, lose, or draw tomorrow, the 7-2 record has inflated Tebow’s value and the Broncos are going to realize it by unloading him to a bagholder before all the questions about Tebow’s abilities have been answered and his stock falls to its true value, zero. Tebow is going to be traded in the offseason fellas. The Broncos are going to knowingly sell a worthless asset to another team at an inflated price. The media, the 7-2 record, and playoff contention has two or three teams out there in love with Tebow’s present value, which is right now at 1000% mark up of his future value. And that is how its done, sell high to the biggest dummy in the room, and survive.

Stay tuned for more insider information - And drink up, it’s a new year and the Broncos are on the rise!

God Bless John Elway!

Smilin Assassin
12-31-2011, 04:03 PM
My insiders say this is BS.

Carry on w/your daily lives. Nothing to see here.

SoCalBronco
12-31-2011, 04:04 PM
I don't doubt that they don't like him, but its really a question of political capital. They are seriously lacking it...unless DEN/Tebow completely and utterly bombs in every concievable way vs. KC (a possibility). Otherwise, its going to be really hard to trade Tebow and...for the lack of a better phrase "get away with it". If you think that a large cross section of the fanbase is going to defer to Elway because he's Elway...well then you've got quite a surprise coming. Most reasonable observers wouldn't hesitate one nanosecond to turn on Elway like a cobra if he's making a terrible move.

The totality of Tebow's work in conjunction with what appears to be a relatively thin QB class (there really isn't much to work with outside of Luck and RGIII) should ensure one more year as a starter for evaluation purposes, unless a massive deal comes our way from a team that needs Tebow more than we do (JAX).

MacGruder
12-31-2011, 04:04 PM
If Elway wanted to raise Tebow's value the last thing he would do is hire John Fox as head coach...

And to think Tebow has reached his highest value under Fox of all coaches is absurd.. he's anathema to inflated QB play. Look what he did to Orton.. Orton could at least win a couple games last season and put up decent numbers.

Spider
12-31-2011, 04:05 PM
this is going to piss off Teboners all over the country ...I hope you are prepared to spend eternity in hell for this

tsiguy96
12-31-2011, 04:06 PM
adam schefter is reporting tebow WILL be the starter for the denver broncos in 2012...

im not sure who to believe :(

Smilin Assassin
12-31-2011, 04:09 PM
adam schefter is reporting tebow WILL be the starter for the denver broncos in 2012...

im not sure who to believe :(

Well to think (according to OP) that even the potential landing spot is outlined in this deal, when the season hasn't even ended....

Yeah...bout that....

Jay3
12-31-2011, 04:12 PM
This theory explains why Elway and Fox were bad-mouthing Tebow. It was all a part of a plan to trick everybody into thinking that they think he sucks.

oubronco
12-31-2011, 04:14 PM
http://doninmass.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/103759_600.jpg

Blueflame
12-31-2011, 04:21 PM
I think the Cutler deal pretty much set the precedent for the concept that "any player can be traded as long as the team gets good value in the trade". Certainly, trading Tebow for a day-old bologna sandwich would result in a backlash from the fans... however... if we got enough compensation, the reaction might be more like a few murmurs of protest from the most rabid Tebow fans; but with most saying the FO was smart to look at the "big picture" and get draft picks that we could then use to fill some of the other areas of need on the team.

tsiguy96
12-31-2011, 04:21 PM
Well to think (according to OP) that even the potential landing spot is outlined in this deal, when the season hasn't even ended....

Yeah...bout that....

seriously. what if RGIII comes out and falls to the browns? sorry, i love tebow as much as anyone here (well, not broncbow) but i would take RG3 anyday, and so would the browns.

OABB
12-31-2011, 04:30 PM
Im surprised someone as level headed as empireorange would post this...

so not like him.

SoCalBronco
12-31-2011, 04:30 PM
I think the Cutler deal pretty much set the precedent for the concept that "any player can be traded as long as the team gets good value in the trade". .

I think the Cutler deal set the precedent for the concept that FO stupidity and owner negligence can set a team back several years.

strafen
12-31-2011, 04:32 PM

im not sure who to believe :(The information as presented by the OP, is something that Schefter would definitely NOT be privy to...

gunns
12-31-2011, 04:33 PM
In before broncbow explodes onto the board.

strafen
12-31-2011, 04:34 PM
I just think Elway has not given up on Luck...

SoCalBronco
12-31-2011, 04:35 PM
I just think Elway has not given up on Luck...

I agree that this is what he desperately wants. Problem is.....it would take a King's ransom of massive preportions.

OABB
12-31-2011, 04:36 PM
The information as presented by the OP, is something that Schefter would definitely NOT be privy to...

Is empireorange someone other than a team quitting ****tard? I had no idea he had inside information.

strafen
12-31-2011, 04:37 PM
In before broncbow explodes onto the board, and declares he knew it!FIFY
Brace yourself, God have mercy...

tsiguy96
12-31-2011, 04:38 PM
I agree that this is what he desperately wants. Problem is.....it would take a King's ransom of massive preportions.

imagine trying to move from at lowest 15-16, to possibly even the mid 20s, to the #1. this year, atleast 4 1's to do it, maybe more.

OABB
12-31-2011, 04:39 PM
Brace yourself, God have mercy...

You guys dont read others posts much. he will absolutely love this article as it is in line with his sabatoging theory.

Smilin Assassin
12-31-2011, 04:51 PM
You guys dont read others posts much. he will absolutely love this article as it is in line with his sabatoging theory.

THIS

Ratboy
12-31-2011, 05:06 PM

You don't think he would sell his soul for him? I wouldn't count the possibility out.

I won't be surprised if we did something very extreme.

This game and playoffs will tell us what will happen to Tim Tebow. If Tebow absolutely tanks this game and we lose, I can't see how we can go into the 2012 with Tebow as the guaranteed starter.

maher_tyler
12-31-2011, 05:09 PM
:bs:

ghwk
12-31-2011, 05:11 PM
I think the Cutler deal set the precedent for the concept that FO stupidity and owner negligence can set a team back several years.

And yet we filled the stadium year after year.....

Hamrob
12-31-2011, 05:15 PM
seriously. what if RGIII comes out and falls to the browns? sorry, i love tebow as much as anyone here (well, not broncbow) but i would take RG3 anyday, and so would the browns.You would take RGIII over Tebow? It's fascinating to me...how the "New Guy" is always the "Better Guy". I live here in Dallas and have seen plenty of RGIII...great Athelete, smart kid, strong character. But, his size alone is going to problematic for him. He's really only 6' 1". I think he will be a good QB...but, I don't think he has the "it" factor that Tebow does.

The only guy in this draft that I would understand taking over Tebow is Andrew Luck and even he isn't a sure thing in my opinion.

What we have in Tebow is a guy who when its all said and done...will have won 8 out of 11 regualar season games and got his team to the playoffs. A team that started out 1-4 and was being considered in strong contention for the Luck sweap stakes.

I know some of you just don't like Tebow....but, just how good is a guy supposed to be after starting 14 games??

Blueflame
12-31-2011, 05:16 PM

I don't disagree that the Cutler trade set the Broncos back several years... but it might not have been so bad if McDaniels had used the picks more wisely (or had we put a bona fide GM in place to rein McDaniels in).

As long as we win tomorrow, any talk of trading Tebow would be met with resistance from the fans... but "enough" compensation could possibly bring about acceptance despite initial resistance to the idea.

The OP did have a point that the winning streak has significantly raised Tebow's trade value from where it had been at any other point in his career. And "if" (a very big "if"...) the FO doesn't believe Tebow is now (or can develop into) the QB they want, then it would make sense to get maximum value for him and move on to the guy who is or can become the player they want.

Then again, the OP "could" very well be pure, made-up BS. :~ohyah!:

Hamrob
12-31-2011, 05:18 PM
Before I head out to do some New Year’s rocking, I thought I would drop a little nugget that my insider sources have divulged to me. As it can't wait...

Inside Dove Valley, the management of the Denver Broncos are doing what all successful businesses do, assessing the value of its assets particularity pegging the future values or intrinsic value of current assets and conducting a buy, sell, hold analysis for the next quarter. It is widely accepted within the building that Tebow has been extremely valuable to the franchise this year. He was by far the biggest, and most talked about story in the pro sports during the season, which has been highly profitable to the business of the Broncos. It is also, however, widely accepted that 10 games in, Tebow’s value to the franchise has exceeded his intrinsic value by almost 1000%. As we all know from the 2008 financial crisis, any company that allows the prevailing market price (present value) of their assets cloud their future value focus ultimately will be stuck holding the bag and eventually will collapse. The 7-2 record posted by the Broncos with Tim Tebow at QB has been a god send to the franchise. Tebow, who held virtually zero value at the end of training camp; now has temporary blotted value that the Broncos can realize by unloading Tebow this offseason before his intrinsic value eventually become priced in by the rest of the NFL – which is he can’t play QB in the league. Insiders have told me that a buy, sell, hold analysis presented to Mr. Elway and Pat Bowlen over 2 months ago assessed Tebow as a sell (trade now) as the window for receiving any value for him will quickly close. Elway is not on the Tebow train, he has simple been stoking the auction to trade him in the offseason. Right now, the organization has secretly devised a plan to trade Tebow in the offseason. A plan involving three teams. And if all goes well, Denver will get great value for Tebow and Tebow will end up with the Cleveland Browns.

Analysis:
Think about it, all season people have showing Elway through the games and commenting on how he isn’t sold on Tebow as a QB. Few weeks ago, Elway comes out and “embraces” Tebow and it hits the wires like wild fire. Do you really think that Denver would get any value out of Tebow if the league knew that Elway wasn’t a Tebow fan? Mr. Elway was a great football player, but he is also a business man. He has a degree in Economics from one of the premiere institutions in the world. He knows when sell and when to buy. And right Tebow will have no greater trade value to the franchise than he has right now. Win, lose, or draw tomorrow, the 7-2 record has inflated Tebow’s value and the Broncos are going to realize it by unloading him to a bagholder before all the questions about Tebow’s abilities have been answered and his stock falls to its true value, zero. Tebow is going to be traded in the offseason fellas. The Broncos are going to knowingly sell a worthless asset to another team at an inflated price. The media, the 7-2 record, and playoff contention has two or three teams out there in love with Tebow’s present value, which is right now at 1000% mark up of his future value. And that is how its done, sell high to the biggest dummy in the room, and survive.

Stay tuned for more insider information - And drink up, it’s a new year and the Broncos are on the rise!

God Bless John Elway!Is it April yet?? This is the funniest thing that I've read in quite a while. After what Josh McDaniel's did to a talented Denver team...the likes that will take a decade to get the stench out of town...there is no-way, that Elway would try a similiar approach with this team. Currently he owns the Rocky Mountains...if he trades Tebow...he'll be living under a rock somewhere in the Rocky Mountains!

vonqkilla
12-31-2011, 05:22 PM
Lmao @ anyone buying into a 3 team trade and tebow ends up in cleveland...hahahaaaa

If this happens you send me your address, ill get you front row seats to any game of your choice next season.

Lol

tsiguy96
12-31-2011, 05:51 PM
You would take RGIII over Tebow? It's fascinating to me...how the "New Guy" is always the "Better Guy". I live here in Dallas and have seen plenty of RGIII...great Athelete, smart kid, strong character. But, his size alone is going to problematic for him. He's really only 6' 1". I think he will be a good QB...but, I don't think he has the "it" factor that Tebow does.

The only guy in this draft that I would understand taking over Tebow is Andrew Luck and even he isn't a sure thing in my opinion.

What we have in Tebow is a guy who when its all said and done...will have won 8 out of 11 regualar season games and got his team to the playoffs. A team that started out 1-4 and was being considered in strong contention for the Luck sweap stakes.

I know some of you just don't like Tebow....but, just how good is a guy supposed to be after starting 14 games??

i like tebow as much as anyone, as i said, and its not a knock on tebow. his ceiling is pretty high and intangibles are untouchable. and im not a pro scout or college football fanatic by any means, but what i have seen of RG3 and what i have read about him lead me to believe hes going to be a special qb, like mike vick but with better passing/decision making ability.

Broncobiv
12-31-2011, 06:00 PM
if we got enough compensation, the reaction might be more like a few murmurs of protest from the most rabid Tebow fans; but with most saying the FO was smart to look at the "big picture" and get draft picks that we could then use to fill some of the other areas of need on the team.
Because that worked so well with the Cutler trade! Anybody have that handy list of players that we took with all of the draft choices we got for Cutler? What a disaster!

Blueflame
12-31-2011, 06:08 PM
Because that worked so well with the Cutler trade! Anybody have that handy list of players that we took with all of the draft choices we got for Cutler? What a disaster!

If you check my remarks in post #27, you'll see that we agree on that; regardless of what compensation we might get, if those picks were used unwisely (as McDaniels did) then the trade... in retrospect... is a bad one for the team. However... I do believe "EFX" is far better at drafting/talent evaluation (going by last year's draft as opposed to the previous 2) than McDaniels was.

Nonetheless, if the price is right, no player is truly untradeable in today's NFL.

Bob's your Information Minister
12-31-2011, 06:12 PM
This guy posted this in July:

Insiders have revealed the Denver Broncos’ 2011-12 strategy, and now I pass it on to you:

Orton:

According to inside sources, Kyle Orton will be traded to the Miami Dolphins within hours of the opening of free agency. Compensation package for Orton is still being negotiated but it sounds like mid-round 2012 and 2013 draft picks, and a running back is in the discussion.

Tebow:

Denver Broncos insiders indicated that Football Czar, and former Bronco great, John Elway's view of Tim Tebow is not as the team's future; but rather as the middle path. Souces say that Mr. Elway believes starting Tebow this season is the best path to the future and also a win-win for the Denver Broncos. It's a strategy of short-term pain for long-term dominance brought by stirring the team in position for 1st overall draft pick draft in 2012. Thus drafting Andrew Luck is Denver’s best option to right the ship. The chances that Tebow fails to adjust to the NFL game, and the team vies for the 1st overall draft pick is very good. Mr. Elway even hired John Fox as the coach to better the odds. Although a Mr. Fox is a successful coach in his own right, his strong points do not entail, nor does the aging coach have the desire to have, a raw rookie QB as a leader of his team. He has also coached teams to the No. 1 pick overall before. Mr. Elway believes that fans will grow tired of Tebow as the losing sets in and supplanting him in 2012 will be a much smoother transition. On the flip side, to complete the win-win, should Tebow play well, his popularity and hype will garner a lot of interest to the team and increase the value of the franchise. The team may not vie for championships, but business will be good.

Stay tuned for more insider info as it comes. As we get closer and closer to a deal, and free-agency, there’s going to be a lot of misinformation flying from all directions. Reliable information will be at a premium. And there is no more reliable than insider information.

SoCalBronco
12-31-2011, 06:21 PM
I think EmpireOrange is motivated mostly out of a political/religious hatred of Tebow. He's VERY bitter at Tebow's success. Now granted, that success is not unqualified, he's kind of hit a wall recently and still has alot of recogition issues that lead to continued hesitation, but I think on the whole, he's shown some decent growth this year. He's certainly far ahead of where he was against Detroit, but he still has a long, long way to go. The option thing can remain a staple of the offense, but not much more than that. There must be proficiency in the dropback game, the quick game and the PA game (with and without rollout). He's getting better in the PA game, albeit that's the PA from the gun, not the traditional PA or the rollout PA, but those have to be the next ones to come. That's a really big thing to reopen the run game. I think he's earned another year for sure, as we still need to add many pieces elsewhere.

orinjkrush
12-31-2011, 06:22 PM
thinking that there is only ONE way to success, is the surest way to failure.

that's how the chargers offloaded....shottenheimer, brees, sproles, and numerous others.

its being able to take advantage of the hand you're dealt that is really the ONLY way. IMHO

strafen
12-31-2011, 06:26 PM
This guy posted this in July:

Boy, that one backfired big time :rofl:

Ratboy
12-31-2011, 06:32 PM
Boy, that one backfired big time :rofl:

Some what accurate with the Orton trade talks and mentioning it being a win-win if Tebow plays well.

Archer81
12-31-2011, 06:43 PM
This place sometimes...

:Broncos:

Jetmeck
12-31-2011, 07:09 PM

Amen, Brother.....preach to the people.

To the OP....Happy New Year and
go **** yourself !

HAT
12-31-2011, 09:41 PM

I couldn't agree more....I don't think the Bears recover from that move until at least 2018.

IHaveALight
01-01-2012, 12:47 AM
My source said that we'll trade Champ, Von and Elvis because their value will never be higher then it is right now. But then I flushed old Mr. Hankey down the toilet.

IHaveALight
01-01-2012, 12:54 AM
I don't disagree that the Cutler trade set the Broncos back several years... but it might not have been so bad if McDaniels had used the picks more wisely (or had we put a bona fide GM in place to rein McDaniels in).

As long as we win tomorrow, any talk of trading Tebow would be met with resistance from the fans... but "enough" compensation could possibly bring about acceptance despite initial resistance to the idea.

The OP did have a point that the winning streak has significantly raised Tebow's trade value from where it had been at any other point in his career. And "if" (a very big "if"...) the FO doesn't believe Tebow is now (or can develop into) the QB they want, then it would make sense to get maximum value for him and move on to the guy who is or can become the player they want.

Then again, the OP "could" very well be pure, made-up BS. :~ohyah!:

The difference is that Cutler acted like a douche giving fans plenty of reason not to be upset. Tebow would go out with class and fans would be rolling heads around in the streets.

Blueflame
01-01-2012, 01:48 AM
The difference is that Cutler acted like a douche giving fans plenty of reason not to be upset. Tebow would go out with class and fans would be rolling heads around in the streets.

There's little point in revisiting who was the bigger douche (McDaniels or Cutler)... however, what's not up for debate is the fact that the Bears went deep into the playoffs last year and were headed that direction again this year until Cutler was injured.

Tebow's "attitude" (if he were to be traded) would be far less relevant to the fans' opinions than... "what did we get for him". Ultimately, the NFL is a business and trading Tebow... for good return on our investment... would not necessarily result in an automatic fanbase backlash. Sure, Broncbow and MacGruder would be pissed.. but we all know they don't represent the majority of Broncos fans.

extralife
01-01-2012, 02:40 AM
1000 times zero is still zero. bam, thread invalidated.

Broncbow
01-01-2012, 05:36 AM

It is not a theory, its reality.

CEH
01-01-2012, 06:51 AM
It's not like you can liquidate the asset without a quality replishment plan.
Chasing a QB is not a way to run a franchise. I'd rather give up 3 #1s and Tebow to get Luck and be done with it then trade Tebow and hope to draft a QB not named Luck this year or next

I say why not give up the farm for Luck. If Elway believes he's teh next him, we would have the All Pro QB, All Pro LT, All Pro CB, 2 All Pro DEs, sould be All Pro LG, All Rookie RT next year All Pro RT. By the time Champ moves to safety you can get a top end CB in FA just like Joesph, or Rodgers this year.

Not like you need to draft in the top 10 for a S, G, DTs , LBer or RB

After you get past the top 10 the rest through the 2nd round is not really that different

Manning forces the Colts hand is cut due to his $28MM bonus 5 days before FA starts. Washington and Shanny sign Peyton, Denver trades with Washington and then swaps Tebow and picks again to get to #5.

cmhargrove
01-01-2012, 07:53 AM
I find this thread rather entertaining. It's just another one I need to bookmark for later "bumping."

I love the style as well - "Inside Dove Valley, the management of the Denver Broncos......" blah, blah, blah. Sure pal.

Your whole economic, cost analysis theory (if you didn't lift this piece from someone else) doesn't exist in a vacuum like all other economic theories. If you now have one of the top income generating athletes in the NFL, and your desire is to make money (by winning or losing, it doesn't matter), why would you ever get rid of him? From a purely economic standpoint, Tebow is a Godsend (no pun intended) for this franchise. Any business leader that sent him away would be the biggest idiot in the NFL.

Also, if you haven't noticed, we can win today and go to the playoffs. How many teams would trade out of a situation like that?

Cleveland Browns. pfffffffft.

IHaveALight
01-01-2012, 08:00 AM
There's little point in revisiting who was the bigger douche (McDaniels or Cutler)... however, what's not up for debate is the fact that the Bears went deep into the playoffs last year and were headed that direction again this year until Cutler was injured.

Tebow's "attitude" (if he were to be traded) would be far less relevant to the fans' opinions than... "what did we get for him". Ultimately, the NFL is a business and trading Tebow... for good return on our investment... would not necessarily result in an automatic fanbase backlash. Sure, Broncbow and MacGruder would be pissed.. but we all know they don't represent the majority of Broncos fans.

I'm not trying to make an argument between Cutler and McDanials that's irrelevant to this point. Regardless what anyone thought about the whole dispute the majority of us let go of our Cutler attachments because of the way he handled himself not because of the compensation.

mwill07
01-01-2012, 08:16 AM
I don't think I could take trading Tebow. I'm QB drama'd out. Enough already.

Imagine Tebow having success with another team... You thought the cutler or Hillis meltdowns were bad?

I also don't approve of trading for picks, not until mgt has a few more drafts under their belt. They did ok in this one, but outside of not effimg up the #2 overall, I see a lot of yawns.

Jetmeck
01-01-2012, 09:58 AM

Smart people learn from history and most importantly their own mistakes ? You still don't like Tebow, do you ?

epicSocialism4tw
01-01-2012, 10:28 AM

Analysis:

God Bless John Elway!

http://www.shipmentoffail.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/clown-fail.jpg

Clownage.

If you think that John Elway is using economic analysis in player evaluation to the level that you are suggesting here, then the joke's on you.

Super scout, economist, roster manager extraordinaire...John Elway. Right.

Blueflame
01-01-2012, 12:09 PM
Smart people learn from history and most importantly their own mistakes ? You still don't like Tebow, do you ?

My take is that the front office is gonna do whatever it is that they're gonna do regardless of whether or not "I" personally like it. Take the Cutler trade, for example... didn't like that one at all and hindsight proves that it benefited the Bears far more than the Broncos, even though we did get good trade value for Cutler... 'cause unfortunately the noob McDaniels didn't utilize the picks to maximum advantage for the team.

I'd be pissed if the FO traded Tebow... unless we got a king's ransom in return for him (a deal you simply couldn't refuse).

Bronx33
01-01-2012, 12:12 PM
Clown penis is just wrong and never funny.

epicSocialism4tw
01-01-2012, 12:20 PM
Clown penis is just wrong and never funny.

I didn't notice.

What on earth are you doing looking at clown penis? ;D

Jetmeck
01-01-2012, 12:40 PM
My take is that the front office is gonna do whatever it is that they're gonna do regardless of whether or not "I" personally like it. Take the Cutler trade, for example... didn't like that one at all and hindsight proves that it benefited the Bears far more than the Broncos, even though we did get good trade value for Cutler... 'cause unfortunately the noob McDaniels didn't utilize the picks to maximum advantage for the team.

I'd be pissed if the FO traded Tebow... unless we got a king's ransom in return for him (a deal you simply couldn't refuse).

If they pull this BS again in only 3-4 years they will lose the fanbase..........................................