PDA

View Full Version : Screw you Orton. --Tebow fined for billboards.

Quoydogs
12-30-2011, 10:58 AM
http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201112/tebow-was-fined-famous-billboard

Tebow fined for billboards namely by Orton. What a little b**** he is. I hope they knock him out of his shoes this sunday. I want to see that little b**** cry !

Spider
12-30-2011, 11:01 AM
meh ....... Much ado about nothing , really , screw you orton ? .....

jhns
12-30-2011, 11:02 AM
1. They have no way of knowing what Tebow was fined for.

2. This is a tradition that has been happening for years. They fine each other for stupid stuff and use the money to do stuff like take other players out to dinner.

3. They say it is because Tebow didn't come out against the billboards when he clearly did. There were many articles after Tebow gave a long interview about how he didn't approve, which makes the entire story fail.

4. A story on this has already been posted.

5. Numbered lists win threads.

ludo21
12-30-2011, 11:03 AM
now this is how you make a title!!

learn from this dagmar

Archer81
12-30-2011, 11:04 AM
Dejavu...

:Broncos:

Quoydogs
12-30-2011, 11:07 AM
Orton is a little nancy b**** boy. Hated him when he was here hate him more now that he is gone. That fact that he would fine tebow for something that his fans did is proof that he is a nothing and will never be anything. So yes Screw you Orton, I hope the D pays you back for every game you lost them over the last 3 years.

Deuce
12-30-2011, 11:09 AM
Oh shut up, it was a kangaroo court thing, clearly you have never participated in a team sport...

Quoydogs
12-30-2011, 11:11 AM
Played football but I must have played with professionals. We worried about important things like winning games.

Spider
12-30-2011, 11:11 AM
Orton is a little nancy b**** boy. Hated him when he was here hate him more now that he is gone. That fact that he would fine tebow for something that his fans did is proof that he is a nothing and will never be anything. So yes Screw you Orton, I hope the D pays you back for every game you lost them over the last 3 years.

Deuce
12-30-2011, 11:14 AM
Played football but I must have played with professionals. We worried about important things like winning games.

Every team does this stuff, its all for fun. They spend a lot more time together than you did with your middle school team. It's not a big deal.

BigPlayShay
12-30-2011, 11:16 AM

Our offensive line has been doing stuff like this for close to 20 years...

Dagmar
12-30-2011, 11:18 AM
now this is how you make a title!!

learn from this dagmar

I think I'll delete mine. I should have made the title more spunky!

OrangeSe7en
12-30-2011, 11:40 AM
Kangaroo court or not, Orton's a lame bitch. Gawd that guy sucks.

OABB
12-30-2011, 11:42 AM
Orton should have to pay for the billboards anyhow.

OrangeSe7en
12-30-2011, 11:43 AM
Orton should have to pay for the billboards anyhow.

Do you mean with the money he stole?

Miss I.
12-30-2011, 01:34 PM
Really? This **** again? Frankly, Jhns take is one of the most reasonable on this thread so that just freaks me out on a whole other level and certainly more reasonable then the overreaction in the OP. Why does anything Kyle do or did in the past matter? All I care about is that our damned team get it together and beat a division rival, that's it, that's what I want. If it was the other dude, overpriced Cassel I would still want the same thing. Orton-Shmorton....

MacGruder
12-30-2011, 01:57 PM
This just sounds like a way of Orotn trying to drum up support against Tebow.. it seemed to me he was constantly doing that.. trying to make Tebow look bad to make himself look good.

I wonder though if it is possible someone other than the Qbs could have put that on the board.. maybe another anti Tebow teammate outside the QBs.. or coaches.

Jay3
12-30-2011, 02:03 PM

2. This is a tradition that has been happening for years. They fine each other for stupid stuff and use the money to do stuff like take other players out to dinner.

3. They say it is because Tebow didn't come out against the billboards when he clearly did. There were many articles after Tebow gave a long interview about how he didn't approve, which makes the entire story fail.

6. The real winner is the fist guy to make the list his own and add to it with the next numbered item in the sequence.

jhns
12-30-2011, 02:05 PM
6. The real winner is the fist guy to make the list his own and add to it with the next numbered item in the sequence.

Bastard!

Turd_Ferguson
12-30-2011, 02:38 PM

Tebow fined for billboards namely by Orton. What a little b**** he is. I hope they knock him out of his shoes this sunday. I want to see that little b**** cry !

So Tebow is a Welcher? OMG!

jhns
12-30-2011, 02:41 PM
So Tebow is a Welcher? OMG!

You raider fans are retarded. The Bronco tradition is to pay those fines at the end of the season, not now. Which again shows how dumb this blog is.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
12-30-2011, 02:43 PM
Muslims fans of Tebow a christian athlete ?
more likely than you think. lol
and if there is any muslim people who read this and get offended may i just say
PLEASE DONT BLOW ME UP IM SORRY I LOVE ALL RELIGIONS
lol

Mogulseeker
12-30-2011, 02:45 PM

Wow... a solid post from jhns...

I'm sure there is much more to this story.

Mogulseeker
12-30-2011, 02:52 PM
Muslims fans of Tebow a christian athlete ?
more likely than you think. lol
and if there is any muslim people who read this and get offended may i just say
PLEASE DONT kiss me, and tell me that you love me UP IM SORRY I LOVE ALL RELIGIONS
lol

The Muslim lifestyle and evangelical Christian lifestyle are remarkably similar.

I love Muslims. I've been to the Sunni Mosque on Parker Road several times on community relations type things and for academic research, and every time I go there, I literally get invited to dinner at the homes of several different people. I'm Lutheran, but honestly I feel more welcomed at most Mosques than I do at many Lutheran Churches, where people just go through the motions.

Kaylore
12-30-2011, 02:52 PM
Are we really taking this news story from this source that seriously?

Turd_Ferguson
12-30-2011, 02:57 PM
You raider fans are retarded. The Bronco tradition is to pay those fines at the end of the season, not now. Which again shows how dumb this blog is.

This is a dumb thread... I was making fun it.

Is it hard to breath when your head is packed so tightly up your ass? Tell me, which is stronger the fear of suffocation, or the pleasure of living in ignorance with you head jammed up your ass?

Kaylore
12-30-2011, 03:01 PM

Is it hard to breath when you head it packed so tightly up your ass? Tell me, which is stronger the fear of suffocation, or the pleasure of living in ignorance with you head jammed up your ass?

"Everyone who isn't me is a raider fan."

-jhiz

jhns
12-30-2011, 11:06 PM

Is it hard to breath when your head is packed so tightly up your ass? Tell me, which is stronger the fear of suffocation, or the pleasure of living in ignorance with you head jammed up your ass?

I get that raider boy.

No. I use a straw.

HAT
12-30-2011, 11:27 PM
"Everyone who isn't me is a raider fan."

-jhiz

Anyone remember when jhiz only posted M-F during business hours? Weekends and late night ****ing rocked before he got full time internetz.

McDman
12-30-2011, 11:29 PM
I met a chick tonight, I really liked her. I think she was into another dude... not cool.

HAT
12-30-2011, 11:30 PM
I met a chick tonight, I really liked her. I think she was into another dude... not cool.

Sorry you got mightysmurfed bro. ^5

McDman
12-30-2011, 11:33 PM
The Muslim lifestyle and evangelical Christian lifestyle are remarkably similar.

I love Muslims. I've been to the Sunni Mosque on Parker Road several times on community relations type things and for academic research, and every time I go there, I literally get invited to dinner at the homes of several different people. I'm Lutheran, but honestly I feel more welcomed at most Mosques than I do at many Lutheran Churches, where people just go through the motions.

I agree. Every Muslim I've met has been very friendly.

Maybe it's all part of the plan...

Dun dun duuuun!!!!!!

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/uploads/Jensen%20Ackles%20Gopher.gif

McDman
12-30-2011, 11:34 PM
Sorry you got mightysmurfed bro. ^5

God damned Mightysmurf.

I don't know what that means.

Bronco Rob
12-30-2011, 11:36 PM
Orton, who went 6-21 with the Broncos after winning his first six games with them in 2009.

This is not Kyle Orton laughing at Tebow when he ran wind sprints full out. One of the major reasons Orton was cut was he had turned off the Broncos. He showed up late, wore a stocking cap in practices, was one of the first to leave and didn't really care after he was removed. Josh McDaniels had told me more than a year ago that Orton wasn't, despite what people thought, a leader on or off the field.

EAD Orton!

http://www.denverpost.com/​woodysmailbag/ci_19595911

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
12-31-2011, 01:16 AM

that was obviously a joke
then you had to go all Cliff Clavin on me.

Agamemnon
12-31-2011, 04:57 AM

Buddhists and Hindus are a lot like evangelical christians as well if all you do is focus on superficial similarities. And Lutherans aren't generally classified as evangelicals in case you didn't know.

Spider
12-31-2011, 05:00 AM
Anyone remember when jhiz only posted M-F during business hours? Weekends and late night ****ing rocked before he got full time internetz.

****er got a raise and went to rent a center

errand
12-31-2011, 06:07 AM
Oh shut up, it was a kangaroo court thing, clearly you have never participated in a team sport...

Exactly...all for one, and one for all.

all of the QB's levied the fines on Tim, not just Orton. What if the fine money goes to charity....and it's not it's gonna break Tebow.

OrangeCrush2724
12-31-2011, 03:00 PM
So the whole billboard stir up that encouraged a change at QB, and let the fans voice be herd was from a couple of Muslims? Interesting...

ghwk
12-31-2011, 03:20 PM

If we lose tomorrow it is because of this idiotic thread title.