PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Lloyd - Hitching His Wagon to McD's Star

Powderaddict
12-30-2011, 07:48 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8258a3e0/article/lloyd-plans-to-stay-in-st-louis-if-oc-mcdaniels-does

" I would love to grow with Sam Bradford; that would be awesome. I've never had a true elite-level quarterback in my career."

Bradford has hardly been "Elite" this year. He's rather lose with a QB he likes than win with an unorthadox QB. He may have great hands, but I'm glad he's gone. Guys like that, me-only guys that don't care about winning, don't belong on a team like the Broncos.

Enjoy losing with an "elite" QB you douche!

houghtam
12-30-2011, 07:50 AM
Inb4butthurtfans

RhymesayersDU
12-30-2011, 07:52 AM
LOL @ the premise of this thread.

Reach City, USA

Powderaddict
12-30-2011, 08:00 AM

Reach City, USA

"As is oftentimes the case, however, Lloyd put a disclaimer on his wish to remain a Ram: The deal is off if offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels skips town"

houghtam
12-30-2011, 08:01 AM

Reach City, USA

From the article:

"I can't even lie about that," Lloyd said. "I'm tied to McDaniels. He uses me differently than other offensive coordinators used me in my entire career. He uses me as an every-play receiver. The short game, mid-range game, gimmick passes, deep balls."

Is it really that much of a reach?

RhymesayersDU
12-30-2011, 08:07 AM
Didn't click the link, was talking about the elite QB commentary in the OP.

Powderaddict
12-30-2011, 08:11 AM
Didn't click the link, was talking about the elite QB commentary in the OP.

"Elite" was Lloyd's word, not mine LOL

Hence the "quotes". Ya might want to read the article before commenting on the "OP" :thumbsup:

s0phr0syne
12-30-2011, 09:39 AM
"Elite" was Lloyd's word, not mine LOL

Hence the "quotes". Ya might want to read the article before commenting on the "OP" :thumbsup:

And you should probably pick either a better quote to link to your suggestive (albeit accurate) title, or change your title.

I mean, since we're doling out advice.

Powderaddict
12-30-2011, 09:46 AM
And you should probably pick either a better quote to link to your suggestive (albeit accurate) title, or change your title.

I mean, since we're doling out advice.

I'll take it under advisement.

peacepipe
12-30-2011, 09:50 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8258a3e0/article/lloyd-plans-to-stay-in-st-louis-if-oc-mcdaniels-does

" I would love to grow with Sam Bradford; that would be awesome. I've never had a true elite-level quarterback in my career."

Bradford has hardly been "Elite" this year. He's rather lose with a QB he likes than win with an unorthadox QB. He may have great hands, but I'm glad he's gone. Guys like that, me-only guys that don't care about winning, don't belong on a team like the Broncos.

Enjoy losing with an "elite" QB you douche!you better get used to saying that. there are not going to be any top WRs comming to denver for the same reason as Lloyd. WRs get paid on the basis of what numbers they put up. noones going to risk getting a lowball contract for tebow.

Powderaddict
12-30-2011, 10:06 AM
you better get used to saying that. there are not going to be any top WRs comming to denver for the same reason as Lloyd. WRs get paid on the basis of what numbers they put up. noones going to risk getting a lowball contract for tebow.

And on the flip side, OL and RB's will probably love to come to Denver's run happy offense.

With this offense top WR's are not as neccessary as top RB's and a stout OL.

Also, go back and look at Big Ben's stats when he first started. They arn't all that different. Tebow very well could develop into a decent passer.

Plus, some players will want to WIN. Denver may have to overpay if they want a top FA WR, but I'd rather just draft and develop home grown talent anyways. I'm not to worried about a Tebow effect on FA WR's.

broncocalijohn
12-30-2011, 10:15 AM
I love the title "McDaniels' star". McDaniels hasn't one anything good for Bradford. As for Lloyd, we still could have used him but he is hanging the est of his career with a loser of a coach. If McDaniels goes to the Chiefs, I wonder if he wants Orton and therefore Lloyd follows McFailure to KC.

alkemical
12-30-2011, 10:26 AM
Here on OM Radio, this one goes out (www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxlAK8oKgdE) to Josh McDaniels from Brandon Lloyd...

Baba Booey
12-30-2011, 11:29 AM
Two losers, meant for each other. Enjoy.

BroncoSexyDaddy
12-30-2011, 06:44 PM
you better get used to saying that. there are not going to be any top WRs comming to denver for the same reason as Lloyd. WRs get paid on the basis of what numbers they put up. noones going to risk getting a lowball contract for tebow.I bet Percy Harvin would if he had the chance :pimp:

broncosteven
12-30-2011, 07:00 PM
So does this mean that Lloyd will have to find a way to convince Canton High that he is a 14 year old who just moved to town and wants to join their football team?

It would make a great premise for a bad 80's movie but only if he also pretended to be a chick and fell in love with another chick who thought he was a chick...now I am confused.

broncogary
12-30-2011, 08:04 PM
So does this mean that Lloyd will have to find a way to convince Canton High that he is a 14 year old who just moved to town and wants to join their football team?

It would make a great premise for a bad 80's movie but only if he also pretended to be a chick and fell in love with another chick who thought he was a chick...now I am confused.

Ron Weaver, Univ of Texas. :yayaya:

Jetmeck
12-30-2011, 09:00 PM
Just Chuck it deep to Lloyd....................

Lestat
12-30-2011, 09:56 PM
Preach on my brother, preach on, TESTIFY! hallelujah! :yayaya:
Two losers, meant for each other. Enjoy.

Agamemnon
12-31-2011, 05:01 AM
Bradford an elite QB? Hilarious!

Dr. Broncenstein
12-31-2011, 07:00 AM
Chuck it intermediate to Lloyd.

extralife
01-01-2012, 02:43 AM
Lloyd probably had the best season ever by a denver WR. you won't see me talk **** about him after he's gone.

BabyTO
01-01-2012, 04:23 AM
bratford has been ****in terrible this year. but he's still better than orton so i guess that makes him elite by lloyd's standards.

Gort
01-01-2012, 06:18 AM

throw in a subplot about the community rec center in danger of being bulldozed to build a new condominium project and the chick is fighting to save it in memory of her dad, and you've really got something. don't forget the big dance at the rec center either.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/big_d5589/ButtersDance.gif

Gort
01-01-2012, 06:20 AM
Chuck it intermediate to Lloyd.

http://gifs.gifbin.com/092010/1285842538_football-dodging.gif

Archer81
01-01-2012, 09:28 AM
Lloyd probably had the best season ever by a denver WR. you won't see me talk **** about him after he's gone.

Oh, how fast Rod Smith is forgotten...

:Broncos:

Dr. Broncenstein
01-01-2012, 09:36 AM

lol

OrangeSe7en
01-01-2012, 09:41 AM
you better get used to saying that. there are not going to be any top WRs comming to denver for the same reason as Lloyd. WRs get paid on the basis of what numbers they put up. noones going to risk getting a lowball contract for tebow.

You have a point. But there are scenarios where someone may want to come to Denver. If they perceive Denver to be a place where they have a chance to win, then someone who is on his last contract may want to come here.