PDA

View Full Version : Merril 'Milk Carton' Hoge Rips Tim Tebow.

Bronco Rob
12-28-2011, 08:53 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wUcrpfOkMIQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cutthemdown
12-28-2011, 08:56 PM
Tebow doesn't get it done Sunday and the shine is off completely, QBs back in play in next yrs draft and FA.

Spider
12-28-2011, 08:57 PM
no he is wrong . Shocking huh , it isnt the throwing motion , It is indecision ...... And that will get better .......

Spider
12-28-2011, 08:58 PM
Tebow doesn't get it done Sunday and the shine is off completely, QBs back in play in next yrs draft and FA.

Naw , we should stick with Teebs ,he will figure it out .... Just takes time

Spider
12-28-2011, 09:04 PM
If this doesn't send chills down your spine, you need to check your pulse... :thumbsup:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cnpJt4GT0TY?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cnpJt4GT0TY?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

;D best running play ever for a QB .......I remember shouting , Elway you son of a bitch you get hurt and we lose this game I swear .. then he got up ;D

strafen
12-28-2011, 09:07 PM
This is getting old...

strafen
12-28-2011, 09:09 PM
;D best running play ever for a QB .......I remember shouting , Elway you son of a b**** you get hurt and we lose this game I swear .. then he got up ;DMan, you were too quick.
I deleted my post as I didn't want to hijack the thread.
I did however, start a thread on that video right now...

That was a good play!

Spider
12-28-2011, 09:10 PM
Man, you were too quick.
I deleted my post as I didn't want to hijack the thread.
I did however, start a thread on that video right now...

That was a good play!

;D worthy of its own thread ...... mega rep sir

Kid A
12-28-2011, 09:12 PM
I'm going to go ahead and say...Hoge didn't really rip Tim here? And was mostly fair?

He talks about how Tebow can get better. Talks about how coachable he is. Talks about how every team has to win the turnover battle to win consistently. Points out that the rest of the Broncos team is very average.

In all honestly, Merril stated after the Bears game that he felt had gone too far in his criticism of Tebow. And ever since I haven't seen much unfair "hate" coming from him since. Very tempered and mostly very obvious observations.

NUB
12-28-2011, 09:14 PM
Stephen A. Smith was the same way; an almost incomprehensible set of laughter and I told you so's after saying absolutely nothing for weeks on end. These people are practically frothing at the mouth with criticism and can't wait for Tebow to fail. They don't think Tebow will fail, they want him to and there is a noticeable, obvious and unprofessional difference.

TDmvp
12-28-2011, 09:24 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wUcrpfOkMIQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=29854&stc=1&d=1325130733

:spit:

Well played Rob , Well played...
^5

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
12-28-2011, 09:26 PM
im surprised no one made a thread about bill mahr making a remark about Tebow losing to buffalo and some reporter from fox news coming to Tebows defense on twitter . if ya dont know what im talking about then Google it. Google is your friend.
mho i dont think anyone needs to make a thread over it . the OMFG PEOPLE LIKE BILL MAHR DONT WIKES TEBOW is old and stale now

Spider
12-28-2011, 09:28 PM
im surprised no one made a thread about bill mahr making a remark about Tebow losing to buffalo and some reporter from fox news coming to Tebows defense on twitter . if ya dont know what im talking about then Google it. Google is your friend.
mho i dont think anyone needs to make a thread over it . the OMFG PEOPLE LIKE BILL MAHR DONT WIKES TEBOW is old and stale now

there is in the political forum

TDmvp
12-28-2011, 09:28 PM

Almost made that thread but figured it had already been made and I just didn't see it...

Bill is a total @sshole and what he did in that tweet was childish.

Bronco Rob
12-28-2011, 09:38 PM
Bill Maher is a self imporant pseudo-intellectual who at best is a z-level George Carlin impersonator. Bill Maher is funny to people that think they are smart.

Archer81
12-28-2011, 09:41 PM
Best way to shut people up is prove them wrong. If you dont, then deal with the criticism.

Such is life.

:Broncos:

Play2win
12-28-2011, 09:47 PM
I thought he was spot-on, on everything he said.

Especially, just forget about the elongated throwing motion. Its instincts, and Tebow has developed instincts to correct for that motion. Just get his feet right, and get it so Tebow knows where he is going, and all his options, well before he snaps the ball.

Slightly Soiled
12-28-2011, 10:09 PM
Best way to shut people up is prove them wrong. If you dont, then deal with the criticism.

Such is life.

Well said!

This is exactly the kind of thing TT uses for motivation.

cutthemdown
12-28-2011, 10:12 PM

You keep Tebow as well, but I don't think Elway will be thinking TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW if he can't play better then he has last couple weeks. Let's see what the kids has, if he's truly a gamer, the real deal, no way he loses this game to Orton.

GreatBronco16
12-28-2011, 10:22 PM
no way he loses this game to Orton.

Orton gets to go against our so-so defense.....Tebow doesn't.

I just hope the defense comes to take his head off.

Pick Six
12-28-2011, 10:27 PM
Orton gets to go against our so-so defense.....Tebow doesn't.

I just hope the defense comes to take his head off.

If the defense doesn't come to play, they don't deserve to go to the playoffs. Plain and simple...

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
12-28-2011, 10:32 PM

Such is life.

hope tebow will other wise the idiot squad will be out in force

Vine
12-28-2011, 10:34 PM

This (uh... did I just agree with Spider?)

lolcopter
12-28-2011, 11:23 PM
omg will someone teach that ****ing idiot how to tie a tie already

get it together man

lolcopter
12-28-2011, 11:27 PM
and tbh, he doesn't really rip tebow at all in that segment. fairly tame by hoge standards, and he was pretty spot on imo

Mouth
12-29-2011, 07:13 AM
Yeah, I'm not exactly sure what you guys see about "hating" in this clip. I think he was spot on with almost everything he said. I'm happy that a lot of the talking heads aren't saying he'll never be an NFL QB. He's a 2nd year QB, and everybody has bad games. We'll see which team shows up sunday and then go from there. Even if we miss the playoffs, I think I'll really be looking forward to next season.

Mouth

Bronco_Beerslug
12-29-2011, 07:38 AM
no he is wrong . Shocking huh , it isnt the throwing motion , It is indecision ...... And that will get better .......

His throwing motion (Juan Marichal windup) isn't very conducive for being a good pocket QB in the NFL. If he can't shorten that up then he will always have problems.

And Hoge has it right, TOs will kill you every time, and his call on his pocket windup is dead on.

Spider
12-29-2011, 07:45 AM
His throwing motion (Juan Marichal windup) isn't very conducive for being a good pocket QB in the NFL. If he can't shorten that up then he will always have problems.

And Hoge has it right, TOs will kill you every time, and his call on his pocket windup is dead on.

yes T.O. will kill you specially if you a running team , teebs throwing motion is a tempest in a tea pot , his not reading a D is killing him more

elsid13
12-29-2011, 07:53 AM
Everything he said was spot on:

Tebow motion isn't going change - that correct.
Tebow needs to do a better job reading defense - that correct
Tebow needs to limit turnovers - that correct

No "ripping" go on there.

Turd_Ferguson
12-29-2011, 07:54 AM
This is a good example of how people overreact to anything Tebow related. Compared to what Hoge was saying about Tebow in the beginning, this is actually kind and gentle words. I think Hoge was such a prick because he thought Tebow didn't deserve to be in the NFL, but now he can see that Tebow is if nothing else capable of being a solid back up even if he never gets any better, and washes out as a starter. I think Hoge is a douche bag for going after a young man, that by all accounts was a really good kid, before had even started a meaningfull game, but in this video he is being pretty fair.

Bronco_Beerslug
12-29-2011, 08:21 AM
yes T.O. will kill you specially if you a running team , teebs throwing motion is a tempest in a tea pot , his not reading a D is killing him more

I really can't find too much fault in his lack of figuring out the other side of the ball yet. Hasn't really played a full season yet and the coaching staff is limiting him also.

BroncoBen
12-29-2011, 08:26 AM
You keep Tebow as well, but I don't think Elway will be thinking TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW if he can't play better then he has last couple weeks. Let's see what the kids has, if he's truly a gamer, the real deal, no way he loses this game to Orton.

If the Broncos make the playoffs then Elway has another game to see what Tebow can do in that type of game. Different type of pressure, but Tim has been in big games before.

I am hoping the coaching staff takes off the chains on Tebow and tells him, if you first option is covered.. take off and run.. last week he was holding on to the ball and not running.

ColoradoDarin
12-29-2011, 08:34 AM
I'm going to go ahead and say...Hoge didn't really rip Tim here? And was mostly fair?

He talks about how Tebow can get better. Talks about how coachable he is. Talks about how every team has to win the turnover battle to win consistently. Points out that the rest of the Broncos team is very average.

In all honestly, Merril stated after the Bears game that he felt had gone too far in his criticism of Tebow. And ever since I haven't seen much unfair "hate" coming from him since. Very tempered and mostly very obvious observations.

I'm going to agree with this.

BMF Bronco
12-29-2011, 10:28 AM
Stephen A. Smith was the same way; an almost incomprehensible set of laughter and I told you so's after saying absolutely nothing for weeks on end. These people are practically frothing at the mouth with criticism and can't wait for Tebow to fail. They don't think Tebow will fail, they want him to and there is a noticeable, obvious and unprofessional difference.

hell, there are a bunch of "fans" around here who are doing that as well.

Broncbow
12-29-2011, 11:09 AM

All Elway and Fox have to do is shut him down just one more game.

With just over a 2 passing attempt per quarter, in five of the quarters of Tebows last two games, I'd say Fox and Elway are well on their way to pulling this off. Hats off to those guys for fooling everyone.

Spider
12-29-2011, 11:10 AM
I really can't find too much fault in his lack of figuring out the other side of the ball yet. Hasn't really played a full season yet and the coaching staff is limiting him also.

I can , he doesnt read very well , like you said he is young , so it will improve ....

jhns
12-29-2011, 11:51 AM
This is a good example of how people overreact to anything Tebow related. Compared to what Hoge was saying about Tebow in the beginning, this is actually kind and gentle words. I think Hoge was such a prick because he thought Tebow didn't deserve to be in the NFL, but now he can see that Tebow is if nothing else capable of being a solid back up even if he never gets any better, and washes out as a starter. I think Hoge is a douche bag for going after a young man, that by all accounts was a really good kid, before had even started a meaningfull game, but in this video he is being pretty fair.

I like how you just pointed out what a douche you are. This is by far your best post, raider fan.

Spider
12-29-2011, 11:53 AM

Tebonners over react ....... thats just crazy talk ;D :thumbsup:

TonyR
12-29-2011, 12:04 PM

Yup. I've been saying all along that it's a good thing Tebow deals with this stuff much better than his fans do.

mustangtoby
12-29-2011, 04:02 PM
I just wish somone would shoot Hoge in the forehead with a Mack truck...

Archer81
12-29-2011, 04:25 PM
I just wish somone would shoot Hoge in the forehead with a Mack truck...

Considering the size of the forehead in question, shooting a macktruck at it is like shooting a bb at an asteroid.

Mogulseeker
12-29-2011, 04:41 PM
I don't see anything controversial about that particular video, aside from a little backpedaling on how much he can improve.

Spider
12-29-2011, 05:01 PM
I don't see anything controversial about that particular video, aside from a little backpedaling on how much he can improve.

you know how Teboners are , anything less then Teebs is a god , well your a hater and wanting teebs to fail , and could be in on the EFX conspiracy to make teebs fail ......

Bronco Rob
12-29-2011, 08:53 PM
I apologize for being so vague and cryptic. The point I was trying to make is that you couldn't find this clown during the six-game winning streak. The only time I ever saw him was for 30 mins on NFL matchup. All of a sudden the Broncos lose two in a row in this clown is on ESPN more than Chris Berman I find that to be odd.

Oh well. I apologize for all of you missing the entire point of this thread .

Keep up the great work!

:thumbsup:

Bronco_Beerslug
12-29-2011, 09:08 PM
Oh well. I apologize for all of you missing the entire point of this thread .[/FONT][/SIZE]
Keep up the great work!

Let's see, the thread title says...."Merril 'Milk Carton' Hoge Rips Tim Tebow."

Hoge actually stated the obvious with not too much bias exhibited, most people here agree with the video YOU posted and you call everyone here "stupid" for "missing the entire point of this thread".

Ha!

Bronco Rob
12-29-2011, 09:17 PM
Let's see, the thread title says...."Merril 'Milk Carton' Hoge Rips Tim Tebow."

Hoge actually stated the obvious with not too much bias exhibited, most people here agree with the video YOU posted and you call everyone here "stupid" for "missing the entire point of this thread".

Ha!

Where was Hodgy's "constructive criticism" prior to last week?

Ha! indeed.

Bronco Rob
12-30-2011, 02:53 PM

lod01
12-30-2011, 03:24 PM
Ripping? All he did was explain the project called The Tebow. He can't rip on the guy because 2 weeks ago he caved in right before the NE game and can't flip flop again. He wants to but he screwed up and didn't wait one more week.

Tebow sucks. I've said it from the get gf and can keep saying it because I didn't cave in like wimpy mush brain Hoge.

OABB
12-30-2011, 03:39 PM
Ripping? All he did was explain the project called The Tebow. He can't rip on the guy because 2 weeks ago he caved in right before the NE game and can't flip flop again. He wants to but he screwed up and didn't wait one more week.

Tebow sucks. I've said it from the get gf and can keep saying it because I didn't cave in like wimpy mush brain Hoge.

cool. your opinion matters.

alot.

to no one.

Mogulseeker
12-30-2011, 03:56 PM
I apologize for being so vague and cryptic. The point I was trying to make is that you couldn't find this clown during the six-game winning streak. The only time I ever saw him was for 30 mins on NFL matchup. All of a sudden the Broncos lose two in a row in this clown is on ESPN more than Chris Berman I find that to be odd.

Oh well. I apologize for all of you missing the entire point of this thread .

Keep up the great work!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe someone started another thread where Hodge was apparently "bashing" Tebow, and linked a video clip of him talking about how well the Broncos offensive line played against the Vikings.

Mogulseeker
12-30-2011, 03:58 PM
Hodge did make a tactless remark at the beginning of the season concerning Tebow, so naturally there will be some backpedaling. Six months ago, I didn't even know who he was, but I think he has handled this whole thing relatively professionally.

Bronco Rob
12-30-2011, 11:49 PM
Winston Churchill​ might have said of Tebow: "He is an enigma inside a riddle in a mystery wrapped in a No. 15 jersey."

Ask Elway, who hasn't quite figured out what Tebow is. Or ask Merril Hoge​, who has been a yo-yo in regard to Tebow.

Woody Page.

:thumbs: