PDA

View Full Version : Denver castoff Orton standing between Broncos and playoffs

Bob's your Information Minister
12-28-2011, 04:57 AM
:strong::strong::strong::strong:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/16617424/denver-castoff-orton-standing-between-broncos-and-playoffs

Too bad the Kansas City Chiefs lost last weekend. Had they won, we'd probably see the Chiefs-Broncos on Sunday night instead of Dallas-New York, and, yes, there's a compelling reason beyond Tim Tebow to tune in.

Would Kyle Orton please step forward?

Talk about a perfect end to an imperfect season. The guy is supposed to be dealt to Miami before the season ... but isn't. So he stays with the Broncos where he's supposed to make them respectable ... but doesn't. Then he's benched and put on waivers, with the Bears supposed to pick him up ... only they don't. Kansas City beats them to Orton and sits him behind Tyler Palko until the Chiefs change coaches.

That's when they change quarterbacks, Orton steps in and -- voila! -- here we are: Orton vs. Tebow ... in Denver, no less, where Orton spent the last two-and-a-half seasons.

Tell me Orton would switch places with anyone this week because he wouldn't. Where Denver determined what happened to him once, he can now determine what happens to the Broncos once and for all.

If they lose, and Oakland beats San Diego, the Raiders win the AFC West. If they lose, and the Raiders lose, the Broncos win the division. But if Denver wins, it doesn't matter what happens in Oakland. The Broncos go to the playoffs.

I can't imagine Orton gives a rip about Oakland, but I guarantee his emotions run higher regarding his former team.

Beating Denver in the season finale would be Orton's way of giving Denver the ol' Rex Ryan. Granted, Kansas City couldn't stop Tebow ... or anyone else for that matter ... when Denver went to Arrowhead Stadium earlier this season. That was over six weeks ago when Tebow completed two passes -- one of which was a 56-yard touchdown -- in the Broncos' 17-10 victory.

But that can happen when you run for 244 yards, which the Broncos did that afternoon, and they're going to have to run for another 244 to hold off Orton and the Chiefs. Granted, Orton's no Len Dawson. But the guy has something to prove, and never underestimate the power of determination.

That's not all. Kansas City has nothing to lose, and neither does Orton. So the Chiefs will be loose, and that counts for something, too. I look for gadget plays, fumble-rooskies, unexpected calls, gambles, you name it, to pull the upset. I imagine Denver will be looking for them, too, because there's one team with a division title at stake, and it's not Kansas City.

The pressure, then, is not on Orton. It's on his former backup, Tebow, to deliver another victory. He's done it again and again this season, with critics starting to pile on after the Broncos were wasted the past two games, including a 40-14 blowout in Buffalo where Tebow was intercepted four times.

But the Broncos aren't designed to overcome turnovers, and they committed seven in the past two games. You can talk all you want about the Denver defense, but all I know is that after Tebow brought Denver within three last week, the Bills scored on their next three possessions.

So the defense isn't what it used to be, and it used to be pretty solid. That means Tebow must dial up more big plays, and good luck against Kansas City. The Chiefs shut down Aaron Rodgers, for crying out loud, and haven't allowed more than 16 points in four of their past five starts.

I know, Tebow and the Broncos' running game shredded them last month. My guess is that Kansas City knows what's coming this time. But that's not all: Now the Chiefs have someone who can exploit the holes in Denver's defense. It wasn't going to happen with Palko; it could with someone familiar with the Broncos.

Meaning it could with Orton.

"This is a game we need and must take," running back Willis McGahee said. "A must-take game. We need to go into that game and play lights-out football."

Somebody does. The Broncos are on their heels and in danger of blowing another playoff shot, just as they did in the final games of 2006, 2008 and 2009. They insist that won't happen again, only look what they're up against. It's not just the Chiefs; it's Kyle Frickin' Orton.

He gave the Broncos two decent years of service, only to have the Broncos abandon him. That means he has something to prove, and he proved it in the Chiefs' 19-14 upset of then-unbeaten Green Bay.

So he can still win. But can he win a big game? There haven't been many on Kansas City's schedule, but this one qualifies ... not because of what it means to the Chiefs but because of what it means to Denver.

Bronco Rob
12-28-2011, 05:07 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FVz0tDJeqh8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

;)

Bronco_Beerslug
12-28-2011, 05:17 AM
He gave the Broncos two decent years of service, only to have the Broncos abandon him

Only an idiot or someone that knows absolutely nothing about the game would have wrote that crap.

Bronco Rob
12-28-2011, 05:24 AM
Only an idiot or someone that knows absolutely nothing about the game would have wrote that crap.

Orton was 12-21 as a starter in denver.

LOL

Broncbow
12-28-2011, 05:53 AM
Could Elway have put this team in a worst position?

Elway knowingly put Orton in position to act as a spoiler.

Elway knowingly set Tebow up to fail by trading his No.1 receiver just prior to his start.

Elway has John Fox implementing a scheme that refuses to allow Tebow to be unleashed until the rushing offenses is drained of its potency.

When you break down 4 of the last 5 quarters the Broncos have played, what you get is a tale of two halves.

A first half where Tebow is averaging two passing attempts per quarter.

And a second half where the RB's are reigned in to less than two rushing attempt's per quarter.

The scheme has been specifically designed to strip Tebow of a balanced offense when he is predictably unleashed in the passing game.

A scheme that refuses to unleash Tebow while the potency of the rushing offenses is intact, so Tebow can pass without having to be in a high risk predictable come back from behind play after play, while being relegated to throwing it on third down and long duty the rest of the game more often than any other down when we are not behind.

This is the exact opposite a tack a coach would take looking to develop his first round QB. To deliberately execute this type of offense week in and week out, while pulling all the other sabotaging antics from waiving to trading players at the most inopportune times, to making a mockery of your QB to the media to the point of having to apologize for it. Hello

The effort to sabotage Tebow to the point where Elway can get away with bringing in his own guy has been a daunting task for Fox, a coach who has seen one victory after another snatched from the jaws of defeat from a QB who refuses to lose no matter how many obstacles are placed in his wake.

The scheme has been a daunting obstacle for Tebow to emerge as a well developed QB. His body of work the past five out of eight quarters has been just over 2 passing attempts per quarter average.

Here is the kicker, Tebow possess less passing plays in all five quarters combined than in either of the past fourth quarters.

Five quarters <<<<<<< One 4th quarter; of either past two games.

Now if this is not a show case of how to dismember Tebows passing game, I don't know what is.

Watching Tebow get just over 2 passing attempts per quarter in the first half of Sundays game, and the first 3 quarters of the Patriots game, while seeing him get 20 straight plays all to himself in the 4th of the Patriots game, and over 20 passing plays in the 4th of Sundays game, shows that when it comes to putting together a body of work for Tebow, Fox and Elway are doing it with the handicap of forcing Tebow to go into battle without his infantry in the fourth, while limitting the air assualt to a few feeble volleys before the infantry gets slaughtered in games.

Fox and Elway are evil bastards.

gunns
12-28-2011, 06:05 AM
He gave the Broncos two decent years of service, only to have the Broncos abandon him.

Only a Chiefs fan would look at it as "decent". A mediocre record of 9-7 or worse has been a staple of their existence since winning the SB. Yes they had a 4 year run in the early 90's but as usual could do nothing with it. That's 42 years of mediocrity, not decent.

ol#7
12-28-2011, 06:20 AM
I find it funny that Bobo considers the drunken lilt that Orton posesses to pass as standing in anyones way!

Miss I.
12-28-2011, 06:35 AM
Not only was it not decent, HE DID NOT GIVE US ANYTHING. He was PAID to give us a 12 - 21 record. So seriously Bob, STFU already.

Shotgun Willie
12-28-2011, 06:43 AM
Broncobow, congrats. Your post above reeks of AlphaSierra.

Peoples Champ
12-28-2011, 06:52 AM
uhhh not really Bob,

Orton can beat the Broncos, and the Broncos still make the playoffs.

Ironlung
12-28-2011, 07:47 AM
Hopefully McGahee can play more than half of a quarter this week...its been a while.

SonOfLe-loLang
12-28-2011, 07:57 AM
Regardless of what happens, the idea that Kyle Orton has some kind of killer instinct is laughable

Shotgun Willie
12-28-2011, 08:00 AM
Regardless of what happens, the idea that Kyle Orton has some kind of killer instinct is laughable

I disagree. He kills bottles of Jack with regularity.

Armchair Bronco
12-28-2011, 08:02 AM
The ESPN Sports Center guys are really questioning the wisdom of releasing Orton when the FO knew he might end up with a team we'd have to face again.

They're saying that if we lose, it's all on Elway, not Tebow.

Dagmar
12-28-2011, 08:52 AM
Didn't we release Orton as a favor to him at his request so he could find a starting job in a league where many QB's had gone down?

We saved money and he got a chance to start? Win win?

SonOfLe-loLang
12-28-2011, 08:54 AM
Didn't we release Orton as a favor to him at his request so he could find a starting job in a league where many QB's had gone down?

We saved money and he got a chance to start? Win win?

I've questioned a few moves from this front office, and this was among them. It was pretty dumb to release your QB when two QB needy teams that were on your schedule were free to pick him up.

We owed him NOTHING. He was getting paid very well, so cutting him in the name of 2 million dollars makes this acceptable?

It was dumb then, dumb now. Just like the lloyd trade

Powderaddict
12-28-2011, 08:55 AM
Title is misleading.

Orton never successfully stood "between" anything without being easily knocked over.

Rohirrim
12-28-2011, 09:00 AM
Could Elway have put this team in a worst position?

blah blah blah

Fox and Elway are evil bastards.

Congratulations. You are the stupidest poster we've ever had on this board.

BroncoSojia
12-28-2011, 09:06 AM

He has to be trolling. There's no way he believes any of the stuff that he types.

HooptyHoops
12-28-2011, 09:10 AM
Lol Orton is going to dominate the Broncos!

plummerrox
12-28-2011, 09:18 AM
Chiefs fans are the only ones i know that judge a season based not on the success of their team (because there rarely is any) but on the potential failures of others.

Its sad when someone feels that they can gloat when their war cry is, "hey if we beat you - you're as bad as we always are".

Broncos will win, and Chief fans will go back to their Atari 5200s that are still set up in their mother's basements.

razorwire77
12-28-2011, 10:42 AM
The game is going to be decided on early pressure and establishing the run. If Von/Doom can rough up Orton early and if D.J. can get some pressure up the middle Kyle will fold up quickly and KC's offense will shut down. If the team can't get to him, and Orton can get comfortable throwing deep crossing routes/outs/post-corners off of 5/7 step drops the game could get ugly. Shut down the run early, get to Kyle early, keep KC in third and long situations where the play fake is ineffective.

oubronco
12-28-2011, 10:49 AM
Lol Orton is going to dominate the Broncos!

God I hope not can you imagine the shyt storm Boob will bring if he does

broncos-rock
12-28-2011, 10:59 AM
Orton was treated very well by the broncos. I don't buy the whole revenge thing. I think this is going to be a much easier game than people think.

razorwire77
12-28-2011, 11:05 AM
I don't see this being an easy game at all. We all know too well that when given time Orton can move the ball between the 20's pretty effectively. With Denver's offensive woes if Orton can manage to get 3 or 4 KC drives resulting in field goals it could be enough to win a 19-13 type game. It's going to be really important to step on his throat early, and preferably get a turnover or two early.

Vine
12-28-2011, 11:07 AM

He does raise a lot of valid points, especially ones regarding not allowing Tebow to pass more especially early in the game when the team is not expected to pass on every down.

But yeah, only allow Tebow to pass when they have to (down late in a game).... sounds like a recipe for success.........NOT

Rabb
12-28-2011, 11:14 AM

It has to be someone like Lex, nobody is this stupid

razorwire77
12-28-2011, 11:16 AM
He does raise a lot of valid points, especially ones regarding not allowing Tebow to pass more especially early in the game when the team is not expected to pass on every down.

But yeah, only allow Tebow to pass when they have to (down late in a game).... sounds like a recipe for success.........NOT

Except for the fact that Buffalo was playing off on several of those late game situations and Timmy couldn't read the defenses and make the throws necessary to even take the 10-15 yard stuff over the middle. I like the kid, but McCoy and Fox aren't airing it out with Tebow for pretty obvious reasons. They aren't throwing the ball 4 times a half out of some sort of Broncobow conspiracy or stubbornness. The kid can't consistently fit the ball into windows over the middle of the field yet.

Vine
12-28-2011, 11:28 AM
Except for the fact that Buffalo was playing off on several of those late game situations and Timmy couldn't read the defenses and make the throws necessary to even take the 10-15 yard stuff over the middle. I like the kid, but McCoy and Fox aren't airing it out with Tebow for pretty obvious reasons. They aren't throwing the ball 4 times a half out of some sort of Broncobow conspiracy or stubbornness. The kid can't consistently fit the ball into windows over the middle of the field yet.

This I disagree with. Tebow can fit the ball into tight windows, and maybe he will become more consistent with it if given more of a chance.

Tebow had a bad game against Buffalo and missed a bunch of throws. So what. All young qb's have bad games early in their careers. Tebow needs to be shown confidence from his coaching staff and gameplans need to be designed that show the coaching staff has confidence in him..... when they do that, the Tebow rocket will blast off.

razorwire77
12-28-2011, 11:44 AM
This I disagree with. Tebow can fit the ball into tight windows, and maybe he will become more consistent with it if given more of a chance.

Tebow had a bad game against Buffalo and missed a bunch of throws. So what. All young qb's have bad games early in their careers. Tebow needs to be shown confidence from his coaching staff and gameplans need to be designed that show the coaching staff has confidence in him..... when they do that, the Tebow rocket will blast off.

We've seen him fit the ball into tight windows rolling to his left out of the pocket. He throws a nice deep ball, although the throw to Decker in the Buffalo game was terrible. He also seems to throw a pretty decent fade route. What we haven't seen is the three step drop quick slants, the quick throws out of the pocket and the ability to really take advantage of the one on one coverages that defenses are giving him. He can't go through his progressions yet and can't take advantage of hot routes when teams stack up the box. It's basically one read and run out of the pocket. He also doesn't have the footwork and mechanics to throw the intermediate timing routes over the middle of the field.

McCoy knows more about offensive football than 99.9999 percent of us. All of us can see teams literally daring Denver to throw timing routes over the middle. I guarantee that if McCoy thought Tebow could take advantage of these situations he would. But he's not there in his development as a passer yet.

Shotgun Willie
12-28-2011, 11:44 AM

Tebow had a bad game against Buffalo and missed a bunch of throws. So what. All young qb's have bad games early in their careers.

Why do people keep on pretending like this was his only bad game?

And, let's be honest, if he was already so consistently good at fitting the ball into tight windows, I don't think he'd still be stuck with a 48% completion percentage.

Gort
12-28-2011, 12:11 PM
:strong::strong::strong::strong:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/16617424/denver-castoff-orton-standing-between-broncos-and-playoffs

i bet TEKO jizzed his pants when he read that.

:oyvey:

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
12-28-2011, 12:28 PM
oh just boycott bob threads
if bob made a thread and no one read it
is it really a thread
hes doing it to piss all of you off and you alls gleefully do what he wants, idiots

Vine
12-28-2011, 12:57 PM
Why do people keep on pretending like this was his only bad game?

And, let's be honest, if he was already so consistently good at fitting the ball into tight windows, I don't think he'd still be stuck with a 48% completion percentage.

Chicago and Buffalo were Tebow's only bad games passing the ball. The Miami game was ugly but Tebow had some good throws during several parts of that game. So, out of 11 starts, only 2 or 3 bad games. Really, kind of impressive for someone with such little experience and for someone who "can't throw the ball".

Jetmeck
12-28-2011, 02:09 PM
Regardless of what some of you think we need to MIX UP THE FREKIN PLAYCALLING EARLY........................PERIOD !

Popps
12-28-2011, 02:13 PM
Tim Tebow wasn't the reason we lost the past two games. I'll say the same for Orton in that there were an awful lot of games we lost where he wasn't at fault, or at least not solely at fault.

To me, Orton is like most things on this board. Grossly overgeneralized to the point where a lot of untruths become accepted fact.

He's an average QB... above average if things are perfect around him. He's not going to carry any team anywhere. But, he was serviceable for us. Hanging the 12-22 thing on him like it was his fault is telling half the story. Some of that was definitely him, some wasn't.

I'm much happier with our QB situation now, but I'll say what I've said many times since we released Orton... that was a VERY stupid move. It left us with no one to back up Tebow. (Quinn is not a professional quarterback.) It also allowed potential competitors to pick him up. It was just an ignorant move and now it looks like the football gods have aligned things so we'll have to get through him to make the playoffs.

Say all you want about Orton, but we'd be in much better shape facing Palko or whatever other slob they have at QB.

We should win this game, but releasing him was one of the worst moves I've seen this front office make. They'd better pray he doesn't make a difference (negatively) in the outcome of this game.

Spider
12-28-2011, 02:15 PM
Ortons problem is , he got to see Tebow naked in the shower , these Toboners are very jealous of that ........

Rabb
12-28-2011, 02:20 PM
Can someone post the picture of Arrowhead clearing out against the Ravens last year?

Jetmeck
12-28-2011, 02:25 PM
Can someone post the picture of Arrowhead clearing out against the Ravens last year?

Or a pic of MCgAHEE razzing their fans in the endzone in that game................

Gort
12-28-2011, 02:32 PM
Tim Tebow wasn't the reason we lost the past two games. I'll say the same for Orton in that there were an awful lot of games we lost where he wasn't at fault, or at least not solely at fault.

To me, Orton is like most things on this board. Grossly overgeneralized to the point where a lot of untruths become accepted fact.

He's an average QB... above average if things are perfect around him. He's not going to carry any team anywhere. But, he was serviceable for us. Hanging the 12-22 thing on him like it was his fault is telling half the story. Some of that was definitely him, some wasn't.

I'm much happier with our QB situation now, but I'll say what I've said many times since we released Orton... that was a VERY stupid move. It left us with no one to back up Tebow. (Quinn is not a professional quarterback.) It also allowed potential competitors to pick him up. It was just an ignorant move and now it looks like the football gods have aligned things so we'll have to get through him to make the playoffs.

Say all you want about Orton, but we'd be in much better shape facing Palko or whatever other slob they have at QB.

We should win this game, but releasing him was one of the worst moves I've seen this front office make. They'd better pray he doesn't make a difference (negatively) in the outcome of this game.

it was a gamble. there is one undeniable benefit. the Broncos saved themselves something like $2.5M. if we beat KC this weekend, then it was a brilliant move. if we don't, then it wasn't. either way, Bowlen saved $2.5M that we can use elsewhere going forward.

Popps
12-28-2011, 02:56 PM
it was a gamble. there is one undeniable benefit. the Broncos saved themselves something like $2.5M. if we beat KC this weekend, then it was a brilliant move. if we don't, then it wasn't. either way, Bowlen saved $2.5M that we can use elsewhere going forward.

Yea, I hear you. 2M is a lot of money... but I wonder how much a playoff appearance earns the team and what it means to overall revenue?

It was certainly a gamble. You're right about that. I hated the move when it happened and I hate it more now that it's got a chance to bite us in the ass.

Like I said, I just hope that doesn't appear to be the factor in any sort of negative result on Sunday. Let's just stop the **** out of them and remove all doubt.

Rabb
12-28-2011, 02:59 PM
It's hard to say the move bites us in the ass at all. Having Orton on KC doesn't impact us losing games like Buffalo or New England whatsoever.

I have always been of the opinion that if you let your season come down to one play or one game...you cannot blame any single thing for that, it was a total effort.

oubronco
12-28-2011, 03:00 PM
Chicago and Buffalo were Tebow's only bad games passing the ball. The Miami game was ugly but Tebow had some good throws during several parts of that game. So, out of 11 starts, only 2 or 3 bad games. Really, kind of impressive for someone with such little experience and for someone who "can't throw the ball".

Detroit?

SoCalBronco
12-28-2011, 03:02 PM

Wrong. He wouldn't have "used it elsewhere" because nothing compels Bowlen to spend money. We are 25m below the cap, remember? The cap floor does not come into effect till the 2013 season. The only good thing (and it would be just a small tiny good thing in a huge bowl of crap)that would come from a loss to the Chiefs and it would be mightily miserable and horrible would be that it would deny Bowlen the financial benefits of a home playoff game. I want him to ****ing suffer the rest of his worthless ****ing life.

oubronco
12-28-2011, 03:04 PM
Wrong. He wouldn't have "used it elsewhere" because nothing compels Bowlen to spend money. We are 25m below the cap, remember? The cap floor does not come into effect till the 2013 season. The only good thing that would come from a loss to the Chiefs and it would be mightily miserable and horrible would be that it would deny Bowlen the financial benefits of a home playoff game.

Except when SD beats the Raiturds and we get in anyway

WolfpackGuy
12-28-2011, 03:06 PM
If they don't beat the Cheaps, well, it pretty much speaks for itself.

SoCalBronco
12-28-2011, 03:06 PM
Except when SD beats the Raiturds and we get in anyway

I definitely want to get in and taste the playoffs again and yes thats another scenario where we can get in, I'm just saying if calamity happens the only good thing I can think of that would come from it (and it wouldnt be much of a consolation) would be denying Bowlen that home playoff game revenue.

GreatBronco16
12-28-2011, 03:09 PM
I want him to ****ing suffer the rest of his worthless ****ing life.

Man he really hurt you when he traded your one true love didn't he? I'd tell you again to get Cutlers 'something, something' out of your mouth again, but your daddy TJ didn't like it the last time I did that.

Anyway, here's to you finding piece and happyness on the new year, and getting over your man crush.;D

canadianbroncosfan
12-28-2011, 03:49 PM
Or a pic of MCgAHEE razzing their fans in the endzone in that game................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyVtmOiRSeI

canadianbroncosfan
12-28-2011, 03:50 PM
Regardless of what some of you think we need to MIX UP THE FREKIN PLAYCALLING EARLY........................PERIOD !

Do you think they've figured out we run on first down 98% of the time?

oubronco
12-28-2011, 05:02 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/tim-tebow-kyle-orton-denver-broncos-kansas-city-chiefs-week-17-cheat-sheet-122711

<FRAME style="POSITION: absolute; DISPLAY: none; TOP: 0px; LEFT: 0px" id=__ce_hash_monitor__ src="javascript:void(0)"><IFRAME style="POSITION: absolute; WIDTH: 10px; HEIGHT: 10px; TOP: -9999em" id=twttrHubFrame tabIndex=0 src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/hub.1324331373.html" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency scrolling=no></IFRAME>Kansas City at Denver: If Denver fans aren’t as excited about Sunday’s game as the rest of the country, it’s because they’ve been here before lately. A bunch. In 2006, 2008 and 2009, the Broncos had Week 17 games with playoff berths lying in the balance and . . . lost. Those losses weren’t with Tim Tebow (http://www.orangemane.com/nfl/player/tim-tebow/766555) under center, though. I know he looked awful last week, but I think the NFL gets its wish — a Very Tebow New Year’s Weekend. He’ll find a way in dramatic fashion; it’d only be fitting.

The Pick: Broncos 23, Chiefs 20 (OT)

Baltimore at Cincinnati: What, the Ravens are suddenly going to transform into a good road team because they have to win this one to ensure their first home playoff game in the John Harbaugh era? Cincinnati’s stadium is going to be insane on Sunday, the Ravens nearly lost to this Bengals squad the first time they met, and Cincy’s playmakers are too young to realize they’re not supposed to win this one. Gimme the Red Rifle, and let’s get ready for a Bengals playoff game next weekend.

The Pick: Bengals 24, Ravens 20

WILD CARD ROUND PLAYOFF MATCHUPS IF CHEAT SHEET HOLDS TRUE

AFC

6. Cincinnati Bengals at 3. Houston Texans

5. Baltimore Ravens at 4. Denver Broncos

Ugh I would not want to face Baltimore

Broncobiv
12-28-2011, 05:08 PM
Ugh I would not want to face Baltimore
I'd rather face Baltimore than Pittsburgh. Just in case we lose, I don't want to hear it...I know FAR too many OBNOXIOUS Steelers fans (the "obnoxious" part is redundant I guess, because every Steelers fan is).

jmz313
12-28-2011, 05:11 PM
Baltimore isnt that good, especially on the road. They are probably the best match up for us for round one,.... If we win against kc.

Broncobiv
12-28-2011, 05:16 PM
Interestingly, if Denver and Oakland both win, BOTH teams will make the playoffs if Baltimore beats the Bengals.

NFL - Playoff Scenario Generator- Yahoo! Sports (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/playoffscenario)

Vine
12-28-2011, 05:16 PM
Detroit?

Ok. Yes Detroit too. Slipped my mind.

Archer81
12-28-2011, 05:17 PM
Looking ahead = bad juju.

:Broncos:

KCStud
12-28-2011, 05:50 PM
Broncos should win this. Chiefs have no running game with Charles and Battle on the injured list. We also have Berry and McGraw on the injured list too, so Lewis will be playing with off-the-street Safeties Langford and Pissand****ty

Jetmeck
12-28-2011, 05:53 PM
Broncos should win this. Chiefs have no running game with Charles and Battle on the injured list. We also have Berry and McGraw on the injured list too, so Lewis will be playing with off-the-street Safeties Langford and Pissand****ty

What happened to Battle ? I like the guy.