PDA

View Full Version : Rams/McDaniels offense

LetsGoBroncos
12-27-2011, 03:20 PM
The Rams have currently scored 166 points this season...the all time low for an entire 16 game season is 143 by the Colts in 1991.

Dagmar
12-27-2011, 03:23 PM
http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert.gif

Smiling Assassin27
12-27-2011, 03:25 PM
That team's not a MASH unit, it's a morgue.

oubronco
12-27-2011, 03:40 PM
I hate Mcdaniels

Broncomutt
12-27-2011, 03:42 PM
And the 13th coach of the Kansas City Chiefs is..... :pray:

broncosteven
12-27-2011, 03:42 PM
I wonder if mCd's dad will be on the sideline with him this week.

gunns
12-27-2011, 04:03 PM
My Ram friend is always asking me why McD always chooses to run on 3rd and 7 and an outside run to boot. I have no answer for him, I just say I think it's ego. No he does not attribute the offense downfall to injuries as it started with the first game of the season. He too is praying the Chiefs pick McD.

strafen
12-27-2011, 07:38 PM
McDaniels has been exposed.
He's a fraud!

Atwater 27
12-27-2011, 07:57 PM
**** Joshie. I want to punch him in the face for what he did to my Broncos. I also want to flip Bowlen off for allowing him to do it.

canadianbroncosfan
12-27-2011, 08:01 PM
McDaniels has been exposed.
He's a fraud!

It took going to St. Louis to realize this?

OABB
12-27-2011, 08:47 PM
The Rams have currently scored 166 points this season...the all time low for an entire 16 game season is 143 by the Colts in 1991.

As much has he sucks...he did make cassel and orton look like professional quarterbacks. thats pretty amazing when you think about it.

Garcia Bronco
12-27-2011, 08:59 PM

Considering score is way up from then...the Rams are worse.

broncosteven
12-27-2011, 09:00 PM
As much has he sucks...he did make cassel and orton look like professional quarterbacks. thats pretty amazing when you think about it.

Orton just got more attempts in Denver than he did in Chicago. mCd didnt make him better, he was what he always was and turned out to be.

Archer81
12-27-2011, 09:47 PM
I suspect any offensive coordinator would have a hard time generating anything with the amount of injuries...that being said you have Steven Jackson and have banged up wide receivers and qb's...you would think a "smart guy" would figure out a way to make Jackson the focal point.

Its whateve though. Sucks to be the rams.

:Broncos:

DBroncos4life
12-27-2011, 09:58 PM
I bet someone could hook up a xbox 360 and hit ask madden during a full season and score more points then McD.

Houshyamama
12-27-2011, 10:20 PM
You know you want him Pioli.

strafen
12-27-2011, 10:33 PM
It took going to St. Louis to realize this?I already knew it when he was here.
I've got a lot of **** from posters here for being vocal about joshie! :~ohyah!:

canadianbroncosfan
12-28-2011, 12:06 AM
I already knew it when he was here.
I've got a lot of **** from posters here for being vocal about joshie! :~ohyah!:

I wasn't a Maner during the McDouchiels era or I would have received plenty of **** as well.

Broncos_OTM
12-28-2011, 12:19 AM
I gave josh a chance to win me over. I liked his openness, I tholught he added some good tlant to this team. Got rid of the better players on this team although they were cancers. We see what cancer does to a team in the formBrandon Loyd and Kyle Orton I would have given josh one more year if it hadnt been for the cheating. His decision with Nolan really had me fired up. Either way no use crying over spilled milk.

Boomhauer
12-28-2011, 01:14 AM
I wasn't a Maner during the McDouchiels era or I would have received plenty of **** as well.

I wasn't a 'Maner' during the McD era because I was at BroncosCountry (official Broncos forum) for years. My disagreements with the moderators, specifically their intense cheerleading of McD and attempts to squash any critical comments of his obvious failures, earned me a lifetime ban. Thus, my comments are now left here.

For anyone that is, or used to be, a BroncoCountry member, my name was sage and my avatar -
http://www.corvetteclubri.com/blackbird-rs.png

HorseHead
12-28-2011, 04:08 AM
Crennell will become head coach..."MC D" will become OC...bank it...

Broncos_OTM
12-28-2011, 05:18 AM
I wasn't a 'Maner' during the McD era because I was at BroncosCountry (official Broncos forum) for years. My disagreements with the moderators, specifically their intense cheerleading of McD and attempts to squash any critical comments of his obvious failures, earned me a lifetime ban. Thus, my comments are now left here.

For anyone that is, or used to be, a BroncoCountry member, my name was sage and my avatar -
http://www.corvetteclubri.com/blackbird-rs.pngI am on broncos country. And it wouldnt take a genius to figure out who I was over there. However I will not say anything bad about em over in fear of getting a lifetime ban over there.

I just got a infraction over there for trolling. I bumped a nick fairly draft thread. In hopes of getting some conversation going about reflection on the draft.... seriously all I said was good thread. There was some good content in there. I've been a member over since march of 04 and in that time I've had three infractions not counting the one i just got. I told em they were trigger happy and that I thought it was retarded...

gunns
12-28-2011, 07:33 AM
I suspect any offensive coordinator would have a hard time generating anything with the amount of injuries...that being said you have Steven Jackson and have banged up wide receivers and qb's...you would think a "smart guy" would figure out a way to make Jackson the focal point.

Its whateve though. Sucks to be the rams.

:Broncos:

They couldn't generate anything from the beginning, before the injuries.