PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for this Sunday's game. Under face!!!

orange 4 life
12-26-2011, 04:10 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah (we celebrate both. Menorah and a Christmas tree. Ham and Knish. Okay we're a little odd. Hilarious!) to all!!!

Hoping to help a couple Bronco fans have a Happy New Year!!
Tickets for Sunday's game for $100. First taker gets 'em.
Section 538 which is east side (where the sun keeps ya warm!) about 20 yd line. Up in Thunder, CO. (Pop. 25,362. LOL) where you never have an obscured view. Great for fans that want to see every play as it develops.

We're season ticket holders so they're hard tickets. No catch other than that I'm trying to meet up tonight or tomorrow around noon to 3. Because of that and the Holidays (and the fact that we don't want to be a part of the no shows getting boo'd!!!!) I'm happy to sell 'em cheap. Unfortunately we have to leave town to be with family but hopefully our loss will be someone else's gain!!

In Aurora and would be happy to try and find a convenient meeting place. Will be checking thread and PM's regularly. Happy Holidays and Go Broncos!!!

Jake

rugbythug
12-26-2011, 04:45 PM
Mine sold on stub hub in 3 hours

vonqkilla
12-26-2011, 04:50 PM
Dont sell playoff tix on stub hub

RhymesayersDU
12-26-2011, 05:02 PM
Dont sell playoff tix on stub hub

Why

Jetmeck
12-26-2011, 06:31 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah (we celebrate both. Menorah and a Christmas tree. Ham and Knish. Okay we're a little odd. Hilarious!) to all!!!

Hoping to help a couple Bronco fans have a Happy New Year!!
Tickets for Sunday's game for $100. First taker gets 'em.
Section 538 which is east side (where the sun keeps ya warm!) about 20 yd line. Up in Thunder, CO. (Pop. 25,362. LOL) where you never have an obscured view. Great for fans that want to see every play as it develops.

We're season ticket holders so they're hard tickets. No catch other than that I'm trying to meet up tonight or tomorrow around noon to 3. Because of that and the Holidays (and the fact that we don't want to be a part of the no shows getting boo'd!!!!) I'm happy to sell 'em cheap. Unfortunately we have to leave town to be with family but hopefully our loss will be someone else's gain!!

In Aurora and would be happy to try and find a convenient meeting place. Will be checking thread and PM's regularly. Happy Holidays and Go Broncos!!!

Jake

How many ticket s and would you priority mail them to me ? What row ?
Paypal ?