PDA

View Full Version : Would Tebow be better if Shanny was still here ?

Spider
12-26-2011, 05:58 AM
Just wondering ...........

Jay3
12-26-2011, 06:04 AM
Or, what if Josh McDaniels were older and he was here when Shanny was here, and Shanny came along for the first time when that McD foundation was laid . . .

Wait, you're right, that needs a separate thread from this one.

Spider
12-26-2011, 06:12 AM
Or, what if Josh McDaniels were older and he was here when Shanny was here, and Shanny came along for the first time when that McD foundation was laid . . .

Wait, you're right, that needs a separate thread from this one.

dont like it mother ****er pound sand . no one forced you to open this , taking your crying ass somewhere else

rbackfactory80
12-26-2011, 06:48 AM
Shanahan was a fantastic play caller. Plain and simple. He could exploit a defense like it was nothing.

orinjkrush
12-26-2011, 06:50 AM
would love to see those rolling pockets and naked bootlegs. that's for sure

Spider
12-26-2011, 07:01 AM
Shanahan was a fantastic play caller. Plain and simple. He could exploit a defense like it was nothing.

Not to mention how he coached up Elway in the 90's ...Shanny was one hellva QB coach

Spider
12-26-2011, 07:01 AM
would love to see those rolling pockets and naked bootlegs. that's for sure

I think Teebs would be lights out in that system .....

elsid13
12-26-2011, 07:06 AM
It would help, because much like Plummer they would limit his reads to one side of the field and tell him to run if wasn't there. Problem is, that team would soon catch on and he would still be required to make multiply reads from the pocket.

Spider
12-26-2011, 07:09 AM
It would help, because much like Plummer they would limit his reads to one side of the field and tell him to run if wasn't there. Problem is, that team would soon catch on and he would still be required to make multiply reads from the pocket.

with the WR core we got now , I think you are 100% dead on ..... But more importantly I think Teebs , would be further along in his development ....

go_broncos
12-26-2011, 07:14 AM
Shanny & Mcd - Both ruined the Broncos.
I am glad bowlen fired them.

gunns
12-26-2011, 07:18 AM
As offensive coordinator, yes.

Spider
12-26-2011, 07:18 AM
Shanny & Mcd - Both ruined the Broncos.
I am glad bowlen fired them.

McD I understand but Shanny ? ............

Spider
12-26-2011, 07:19 AM
As offensive coordinator, yes.

;D I wouldnt want Shanny as the GM , but as HC welcome him back in a heartbeat

OABB
12-26-2011, 07:33 AM
Yes. shanny liked to score. if we opened the game with a td, he wouldnt run it up the gut six straight times in the second quarter to kill all momentum.

go_broncos
12-26-2011, 07:38 AM
McD I understand but Shanny ? ............

any doubts. The problem with him is that he gets average players and tries to win games with his coaching ability.

I feel that he is doing it just to prove everyone that he is correct.
Mcd has similar qualities.

I am sure that Mcd/Shanny would not have drafted Miller..They would have done some stupid thing..

Spider
12-26-2011, 07:42 AM
any doubts. The problem with him is that he gets average players and tries to win games with his coaching ability.

I am sure that Mcd/Shanny would not have drafted Miller..They would have done some stupid thing.. As to Shanny I will agree when it comes to Defense, he as stated you dont need a Cadillac when a Chevy will do ( Talking bout defense) but on offense I disagree 100% ....Shanny knew o players ...

Spider
12-26-2011, 07:43 AM
Yes. shanny liked to score. if we opened the game with a td, he wouldnt run it up the gut six straight times in the second quarter to kill all momentum.

meh ......

TheReverend
12-26-2011, 08:02 AM
Duh

go_broncos
12-26-2011, 08:24 AM
As to Shanny I will agree when it comes to Defense, he as stated you dont need a Cadillac when a Chevy will do ( Talking bout defense) but on offense I disagree 100% ....Shanny knew o players ...

I disagree..On offense..we struggle against physical teams.
I am glad he is gone.

Broncbow
12-26-2011, 08:33 AM

going solo in the 4th quarter with 20 straight plays.

Talk about a night and day difference between the 3 passing attempts Tebow recorded on average in each of the first three-quarters.

3 turnovers last week, 4 this week.
2 Passing attempt average in the quarters of the first half,
over 20 passing plays in the 4th.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1Dkej22sn3U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Vine
(delete- double post)

Spider
I disagree..On offense..we struggle against physical teams.
I am glad he is gone.

no we struggled when the talent pool got shallow , even when we was bad , still put points up ......just couldnt stop anyone :D

Vine
12-26-2011, 08:34 AM
By around 2004 Shanny was washed up as a head coach and was merely a shell of his former greatness.

gunns
12-26-2011, 08:42 AM
;D I wouldnt want Shanny as the GM , but as HC welcome him back in a heartbeat

I wouldn't want him to have anything to do with the defense including hiring...and firing defensive coord.

Spider
12-26-2011, 08:45 AM
By around 2004 Shanny was washed up as a head coach and was merely a shell of his former greatness.

Had a long post , typed up with all of the coaches and the NFL catching up with em yadda yadda yadda , but figured whats the use ?
in the NFL you can scheme , plan , adjust , but if your team doesnt win the one on one battles , it is useless ...... Now if the Players quit playing for the coach , then he is washed up , Shanny became a tyrant , that was his down fall

Spider
12-26-2011, 08:45 AM
I wouldn't want him to have anything to do with the defense including hiring...and firing defensive coord.

:D fair enough ..

zdoor
12-26-2011, 08:48 AM
We'd be using TEs more and running boots galore...

barryr
12-26-2011, 08:53 AM
Shanahan inherited a very good defense with the Skins and is 11-20 in 2 years on the job there, with a owner who will spend a ton of money. Their main problem is offense, as it was before Shanahan got there and he has done very little to change that. And their defense has even slipped some since Shanahan got there since were in the top 10 the 2 years before Shanahan got there and not now and not last season either.

OBF1
12-26-2011, 08:54 AM
Time has not made me forget what we had with Shanny his last 3 years or so in Denver. He was fired because he was making way too many mistakes.... The guy destroyed our front office and coaching staff, The team was no longer buying into his BS, His piss poor free agent choices cost the team owner millions upon millions of dollars.

What/who did shanny leave this team with when he was fired??? A bunch of crap that other teams did not want except for Cutler and Marshall.

Seems others forgot how many playoff games Shanny won since Elway retired. As far as shanny "Coaching Up" John Elway, that is bull shiat, Elway made 4 superbowls without Shanny as head coach... The difference was shanny pulled one out of his ass drafting Terrell Davis.

I guess my answer to the OP's question is no, Shanny on the east coast is as close as I want him to this team, players and personel.

Kaylore
12-26-2011, 08:59 AM
Of course Tebow would be better. Shanahan is a better offensive mind than Fox. He would still run the football but he would find more creative ways to use Tebow's mobility. He also is better a developing QB's than Fox.

That said, the guy you really want to develop your QB's is Gary Kubiak. In addition to his offensive creativity, he's shown that he can actually have a good defense, something Shanahan hasn't been able to do for most of the seasons he's coached, particularly lately, and he is a better QB coach than Shanahan.

TonyR
12-26-2011, 09:02 AM
...he's shown that he can actually have a good defense...

I'd give much of that credit to Wade Phillips.

R8R H8R
12-26-2011, 09:15 AM
Of course Tebow would be better. Shanahan is a better offensive mind than Fox. He would still run the football but he would find more creative ways to use Tebow's mobility. He also is better a developing QB's than Fox.

That said, the guy you really want to develop your QB's is Gary Kubiak. In addition to his offensive creativity, he's shown that he can actually have a good defense, something Shanahan hasn't been able to do for most of the seasons he's coached, particularly lately, and he is a better QB coach than Shanahan.

Good point, and it sure did seem that the offense wasn't the same after Kubiak left. Also, let's not forget Dennison, he is the OC, after all. He deserves some credit for leading the team's first ever playoff season with 3 different QB's. Truely amazing.

TheReverend
12-26-2011, 09:26 AM
I'd give much of that credit to Wade Phillips.

Shame we missed getting him back.

ScottXray
12-26-2011, 09:34 AM

Since shanny only played the players that Practiced best Tebow never would have seen the field at QB. And he never would have drafted him.

If somehow we swapped coaches with Washington right now , I guarantee you that there would be more bootlegs and PA passes in our game plans, along with more quick outs and screens.

Jay3
12-26-2011, 09:50 AM
dont like it mother ****er pound sand . no one forced you to open this , taking your crying ass somewhere else

I wasn't crying, I was making fun of you. Get it right.

DBroncos4life
12-26-2011, 10:02 AM

I am sure that Mcd/Shanny would not have drafted Miller..They would have done some stupid thing..

He drafted Ryan Kerrigan this year. He his having a very good season. He is in the top 5 best D rookies this year.

RhymesayersDU
12-26-2011, 10:04 AM
Tebow wouldn't be better or worse; Cutler would be our QB.

:)

Spider
12-26-2011, 10:05 AM
I wasn't crying, I was making fun of you. Get it right.

you was crying ........bullshiat someone else

Spider
12-26-2011, 10:06 AM

;D not if Shanny isnt the GM

Spider
12-26-2011, 10:10 AM
Since shanny only played the players that Practiced best Tebow never would have seen the field at QB. And he never would have drafted him. not talking about Shanny the GM ,Shanny the QB coach , or HC .....

If somehow we swapped coaches with Washington right now , I guarantee you that there would be more bootlegs and PA passes in our game plans, along with more quick outs and screens.

and really build up Teebs confidence .......

Crushaholic
12-26-2011, 10:23 AM
I have a bad feeling that we are getting ready to endure a Shanny-like playoff chances meltdown, if that makes a difference...;)

OBF1
12-26-2011, 10:36 AM
[QUOTE=Spider;3434569 build up Teebs confidence .......[/QUOTE]

Stop with the self glossing... No more of the teebs crapola spidey

Spider
12-26-2011, 10:39 AM
Stop with the self glossing... No more of the teebs crapola spidey

no more Teebs ? least I am not calling him a mother ****er .... Be happy with that .... i will probably call him teebs until he is traded or retired ..

errand
12-26-2011, 01:50 PM

Exactly...mike wouldn't have drafted tebow, cuz he already had the guy to run his offense

Jay3
12-26-2011, 02:00 PM
you was crying ........bullshiat someone else

Stop yer cryin' and be a man.

Spider
12-26-2011, 02:06 PM
Stop yer cryin' and be a man.

gee wonder where you got that from ...... ****ing Einstein

Jay3
12-26-2011, 02:07 PM
LOL.

Spider
12-26-2011, 02:12 PM
LOL.

see not alot of people know Shanny first came to Denver to be Elways coach , and Elway had some good years QBing under shanny despite Reeves .... this thread wasnt meant for everyone , just those who know the Broncos very well

Spider
12-26-2011, 02:20 PM
see Shanny got fired for insubordination against Reeves , long story , but Reeves never wanted Elway , Reeves then Drafted Maddox in a ****ed up kind of draft and touted Tommy as the Next Elway apparently Shanny and Elway was conspiring against Reeves , so Shanny got fired , and went to the Raiders

****edit Shanny was fired before Maddox came along ****

Slightly Soiled
12-26-2011, 02:27 PM
see not alot of people know Shanny first came to Denver to be Elways coach , and Elway had some good years QBing under shanny despite Reeves .... this thread wasnt meant for everyone , just those who know the Broncos very well

Do you think Shanny would have to be TT's grill ala Plumer every time he came off the feild.
Tebow would be an all pro with Shanahan.
If TT got to Denver when the zone run game at its best he would have made it even better by causing a split second of hesatation we would have cutback lanes galore.
I miss me some rollout The Cheifs always seemed to be the worst at defending it also.

Slightly Soiled
12-26-2011, 02:31 PM
Since shanny only played the players that Practiced best Tebow never would have seen the field at QB. And he never would have drafted him.

I don't think the snake was a practice stud. He liked to play not to prepare.

Mogulseeker
12-26-2011, 02:39 PM
I haven't read any of the posts in this thread... Just taking a break from Mary Jane right now, but I will say that the Broncos should go out and invest in a solid QB guru this offseason.

I know none of those marquee names will come it, but bringing a guy like Gruden or even a Josh McDaniels just to work with Tebow this offseason will pay huge dividends.

DBroncos4life
12-26-2011, 02:42 PM
I haven't read any of the posts in this thread... Just taking a break from Mary Jane right now, but I will say that the Broncos should go out and invest in a solid QB guru this offseason.

I know none of those marquee names will come it, but bringing a guy like Gruden or even a Josh McDaniels just to work with Tebow this offseason will pay huge dividends.

WTF? When will people get a clue that this guy can not coach period.

go_broncos
12-26-2011, 02:46 PM

Hilarious!

orange 4 life
12-26-2011, 02:49 PM
**************cheap tickets for Sunday!!***************

Anyone know why the forum won't let me post a new thread?
Just goes to a white screen every time.
No other internet or computer issues.

Trying to help make someone's New Year with Bronco tickets for $100.
Have to be out of town with family and trying to get them to someone today or tomorrow so needa get a thread up quick!! Any ideas?

Or any takers right here?
Section 538, east side (where the sun keeps ya warm!) about 20 yard line, and since it's the holiday season and I'm trying to get it done today or tomorrow happy to sell 'em under face. In Aurora and hopefully can find a convenient place to meet.

Jay3
12-26-2011, 02:55 PM

I know all of that, you paper hat. Stop being butt hurt over your precious thread.

I just didn't think it was possible for me to get overload on threads that go "So . . . . . . Tebow?"

But it happened. And so I become a force of destruction.

Spider
12-26-2011, 03:08 PM
I know all of that, you paper hat. Stop being butt hurt over your precious thread.

I just didn't think it was possible for me to get overload on threads that go "So . . . . . . Tebow?"

But it happened. And so I become a force of destruction.

LMAO a force of destruction hey ........ :rofl: you do have a very high opinion of yourself ......Yeah I am sure you did know all of that Ha!

TonyR
12-26-2011, 03:27 PM

Did you try the trick where you initially make your thread title just one letter? Then after posting you go back and edit it? I don't know why that works but it always has for me.

fdf
12-26-2011, 03:52 PM

Maybe. But the average weight of DL would be 175 pounds and the average age 56. McCree would still be playing safety. Shanahan would believe that with just a couple of free agent bandaids, he'd be at the Superbowl again.

orange 4 life
12-26-2011, 04:13 PM
Did you try the trick where you initially make your thread title just one letter? Then after posting you go back and edit it? I don't know why that works but it always has for me.

Thanks a bunch Tony!!!!

Worked like a charm!

peacepipe
12-26-2011, 05:00 PM
I doubt it,cutler would still be our QB.

Mogulseeker
12-27-2011, 02:30 PM
So correct me if I'm wrong... But most of you are opposed to bringing in the guy who drafted Tebow, specifically to coach Tebow (and only Tebow), after he is fired from the Rams.

BTW, Mary Jane is a mountain about an hour and a half west of Denver that people ski. A true Denverite would know that.

TonyR
12-27-2011, 02:45 PM
BTW, Mary Jane is a mountain about an hour and a half west of Denver that people ski. A true Denverite would know that.

But don't most people say "Winter Park" instead of "Mary Jane"?

bendog
12-27-2011, 02:49 PM
So correct me if I'm wrong... But most of you are opposed to bringing in the guy who drafted Tebow, specifically to coach Tebow (and only Tebow), after he is fired from the Rams.

If McDouche coached tebow for an entire offseason and most of a regular season he was incompetent. Or tebow was really really rough.

PS, I don't really get the pt of the thread. Shanny's whole schtick is that he ran a hundred plays out of the same base formation. And then he used motion with any of several positions, e.g. TE, FB to and out of slot, WR to and out of Slot, 3rd WR to and out of slot, to force the safeties to declare their coverage. Then the qb and recievers would determine what the routes would be at the line of scrimmage, and even after the snap. Tebow is barely learning to see two or three deep zone, or even which man corner has deep safety help. Not to diss him, but he's a work in progress. But no way in hell shanny drafts a guy so uncoached in the pro style game.

Spider
12-27-2011, 03:07 PM
If McDouche coached tebow for an entire offseason and most of a regular season he was incompetent. Or tebow was really really rough.

PS, I don't really get the pt of the thread. Shanny's whole schtick is that he ran a hundred plays out of the same base formation. And then he used motion with any of several positions, e.g. TE, FB to and out of slot, WR to and out of Slot, 3rd WR to and out of slot, to force the safeties to declare their coverage. Then the qb and recievers would determine what the routes would be at the line of scrimmage, and even after the snap. Tebow is barely learning to see two or three deep zone, or even which man corner has deep safety help. Not to diss him, but he's a work in progress. But no way in hell shanny drafts a guy so uncoached in the pro style game.

he point is Shanny was a great QB coach , back before we fired him the first time .....Im not saying Bring back Shanny the GM , shanny the coach

bendog
12-27-2011, 03:25 PM
I know, but it's just that Shanny's pretty much proven his impatience with qbs beyond any doubt.

But if you're thinking about whether Shanny could coach Tebow ... sure. But, he'd have to have been the coach he was before he got the head coach and total control stuff. Shanny was a good position coach and OC, but he approached greatness in his ability to morph the West Coast scheme into a run offense, and then exploited defenses with play calls in the passing game.

And other posters, not you btw, are beyond the pale in not giving EFX credit for being patient beyond belief with Tebow. It's the "Elway's jealous" or "Fox won't play Tim......" Jesus, they've created an entire offense to try and maximize his abilities and minimize the weaknesses, but the League has caught up to it. I agree with every post about how Den should pass on first down ... except if Tebow misses on it, which he does often, he's pretty lost on long yardage situations.

Contrast that to Brees and NOLA. If Brees misses on first down, defenses still have to play absolutely neutral on second down and only put 7 in the box because Nola has no problem either passing or running on second and ten, just like Den did with Shanny. If Tebow misses on first down, defenses still have 8 in the box, and it's both tough to run McGahee's power run game against that and Tebow is struggling passing against 8 in the box. He may get better. He's gotten better.

Spider
12-27-2011, 03:31 PM
I know, but it's just that Shanny's pretty much proven his impatience with qbs beyond any doubt.

But if you're thinking about whether Shanny could coach Tebow ... sure. But, he'd have to have been the coach he was before he got the head coach and total control stuff. Shanny was a good position coach and OC, but he approached greatness in his ability to morph the West Coast scheme into a run offense, and then exploited defenses with play calls in the passing game.

And other posters, not you btw, are beyond the pale in not giving EFX credit for being patient beyond belief with Tebow. It's the "Elway's jealous" or "Fox won't play Tim......" Jesus, they've created an entire offense to try and maximize his abilities and minimize the weaknesses, but the League has caught up to it. I agree with every post about how Den should pass on first down ... except if Tebow misses on it, which he does often, he's pretty lost on long yardage situations.

Contrast that to Brees and NOLA. If Brees misses on first down, defenses still have to play absolutely neutral on second down and only put 7 in the box because Nola has no problem either passing or running on second and ten, just like Den did with Shanny. If Tebow misses on first down, defenses still have 8 in the box, and Tebow is struggling passing against that. He may get better. He's gotten better.
;D maybe we can Send Teebs to Steve Clarkson in the offseason ...... worked for Big Ben

bendog
12-27-2011, 04:13 PM
;D maybe we can Send Teebs to Steve Clarkson in the offseason ...... worked for Big Ben

I think they outta start out by sending him to that Junior College where Cam went for a year. (that was a joke, tebowites, just a joke. though he should have sent himself there last offseason rather than building a hospital or whatever in the freaking Philippians)

fdf
12-27-2011, 04:23 PM
**************cheap tickets for Sunday!!***************

Just goes to a white screen every time.
No other internet or computer issues.

I would help you by posting a new thread for you. But your thread is apparently NOT about Tebow. So I don't think forum rules would allow it.

TDmvp
12-27-2011, 04:24 PM
Yes...

OABB
12-27-2011, 04:27 PM
I think they outta start out by sending him to that Junior College where Cam went for a year. (that was a joke, tebowites, just a joke. though he should have sent himself there last offseason rather than building a hospital or whatever in the freaking Philippians)

Seriously. **** those philipians.

houghtam
12-27-2011, 04:30 PM
Shanny was, his teams were, his QBs have been...

Shanahan is a has-been. He's washed up. I would not like him here under any capacity.

broncosteven
12-27-2011, 04:34 PM
Time has not made me forget what we had with Shanny his last 3 years or so in Denver. He was fired because he was making way too many mistakes.... The guy destroyed our front office and coaching staff, The team was no longer buying into his BS, His piss poor free agent choices cost the team owner millions upon millions of dollars.

What/who did shanny leave this team with when he was fired??? A bunch of crap that other teams did not want except for Cutler and Marshall.

Seems others forgot how many playoff games Shanny won since Elway retired. As far as shanny "Coaching Up" John Elway, that is bull shiat, Elway made 4 superbowls without Shanny as head coach... The difference was shanny pulled one out of his ass drafting Terrell Davis.

I guess my answer to the OP's question is no, Shanny on the east coast is as close as I want him to this team, players and personel.

John only went to 3 SB's without Shanny as HC, not 4; however, Shanny was the OC for some of John's best years including the year John won his only league MVP. Shanny only missed the 49er SB loss, he was an integral part of all of the other Elway SB appearances.

BTW most of our current playmakers on D are still Shanny guys as are our best OLmen.

Shanny needs to reread his book. He hasn't been the same since he deviated from his "plan".

strafen
12-27-2011, 06:49 PM

Mary Jane @ Winter Park
No man. I don't think the Broncos brass would want to do anything with McDaniels.
That guy doesn't belong in the NFL, period!

Peoples Champ
12-28-2011, 06:55 AM
if I won the powerball, would I be happier?

Spider
12-28-2011, 06:57 AM
if I won the powerball, would I be happier?

start small try getting laid first , then move up

RaiderH8r
12-28-2011, 07:10 AM

Everything would be better if Shanny were still here. EVERYTHING. The air would be sweeter, the water would be crisper, the beer would be colder, the sex would be hotter, and your herpes would be cured. I told you to walk away from that Malaysian brothel but you don't listen you stubborn, inbred redneck. But yes, everything would be better with Shanny because the grass is always greener on that side of the fence where **** was on fire, forcing you to jump into a new pasture that has to be tilled, and worked, and nurtured with labor and devotion making you yearn for a time when but that **** is delusional. A mirage, because things can never "go back" things only go forward.

Time will make a man's brain whitewash over the awful, heart breaking, and crippling emotional scars and only remember the good times. Which, in the grand scheme of things is a wonderful gift because dwelling on the bad, dark places of life will warp, twist, and mangle a man's soul. Holding on dearly to those things, those few, brief, shining moments that made us truly happy and forgetting those that sour our souls is truly a gift of time and humanity. Dwell on that for awhile dude. Deep man. Deep.

This is why Raiders fans suck. Chiefs fans suck because they're literally retarded from inbreeding and Chargers fans are nothing because they are like a fart in the wind; they come. They go. They never hang around for too long but when they are here they stink **** up something awful. You just have to ride that out because they'll be gone again soon enough.

RaiderH8r
12-28-2011, 07:14 AM
I think Teebs would be lights out in that system .....

He could break off 2K.

No doubt Shanny would exploit the hell out of people with Teebs' abilities but we can't get just Shanny the coach. He's bringing Shanny the GM with him and that guy just gutted our club.

This is why I want Kubes. All the coach none of the GM...yet. It seems like these guys get a SB, or even some success, under their belt and they want to run the whole enchilada and instead of being really good at one thing, they go to mediocre or suck in everything. I. Want. Kubes. Kubes would run a bootleg offense that would make DCs cry at night.

Spider
12-28-2011, 07:14 AM
Everything would be better if Shanny were still here. EVERYTHING. The air would be sweeter, the water would be crisper, the beer would be colder, the sex would be hotter, and your herpes would be cured. I told you to walk away from that Malaysian brothel but you don't listen you stubborn, inbred redneck. But yes, everything would be better with Shanny because the grass is always greener on that side of the fence where **** was on fire, forcing you to jump into a new pasture that has to be tilled, and worked, and nurtured with labor and devotion making you yearn for a time when but that **** is delusional. A mirage, because things can never "go back" things only go forward.

Time will make a man's brain whitewash over the awful, heart breaking, and crippling emotional scars and only remember the good times. Which, in the grand scheme of things is a wonderful gift because dwelling on the bad, dark places of life will warp, twist, and mangle a man's soul. Holding on dearly to those things, those few, brief, shining moments that made us truly happy and forgetting those that sour our souls is truly a gift of time and humanity. Dwell on that for awhile dude. Deep man. Deep.

This is why Raiders fans suck. Chiefs fans suck because they're literally retarded from inbreeding and Chargers fans are nothing because they are like a fart in the wind; they come. They go. They never hang around for too long but when they are here they stink **** up something awful. You just have to ride that out because they'll be gone again soon enough.
did you just say something ? :welcome:

RaiderH8r
12-28-2011, 07:17 AM
did you just say something ? :welcome:

Something about herpes, farts and Raiders. I forget. My brain don't always work gud.

Spider
12-28-2011, 07:19 AM
Something about herpes, farts and Raiders. I forget. My brain don't always work gud.

sorry I missed it ;D

RaiderH8r
12-28-2011, 07:24 AM
sorry I missed it ;D

You should check it out. It's poetic man.

Spider
12-28-2011, 07:25 AM
You should check it out. It's poetic man.

love to but my add gets in the way .........

Peoples Champ
12-28-2011, 07:33 AM
start small try getting laid first , then move up

if i got laid, would I be happier?

RaiderH8r
12-28-2011, 07:33 AM
love to but my add gets in the way .........

Oh good. Just what I love. A long haul trucker who can't pay attention for more than 5 minutes. Look. Squirrel!

RaiderH8r
12-28-2011, 07:34 AM

I think Spider was offering.

Spider
12-28-2011, 07:38 AM

hell yes ;D

Spider
12-28-2011, 07:39 AM
I think Spider was offering.

ok contain your green eyed monster , told you , you gotta shower

orange crusher
12-28-2011, 10:26 AM
I didn't read through the entire thread, but I do think Tebow would be a better player if Shanahan was still here. However, I think the defense would really suck and the team would not be in a position to make the playoffs.

Mogulseeker
12-28-2011, 01:09 PM
He could break off 2K.

No doubt Shanny would exploit the hell out of people with Teebs' abilities but we can't get just Shanny the coach. He's bringing Shanny the GM with him and that guy just gutted our club.

This is why I want Kubes. All the coach none of the GM...yet. It seems like these guys get a SB, or even some success, under their belt and they want to run the whole enchilada and instead of being really good at one thing, they go to mediocre or suck in everything. I. Want. Kubes. Kubes would run a bootleg offense that would make DCs cry at night.

I still don't understand why we havent tried the bootleg with Tebow. I mean, McD was running it with freaking Orton.

OABB
12-28-2011, 01:23 PM
I still don't understand why we havent tried the bootleg with Tebow. I mean, McD was running it with freaking Orton.

why bootleg? runs straight up the gut work all of the time. No need to mess with perfection. sure there are 8 in the box and our center is terrible....but if we can just execute better they will work. When it doesn't work, I assure you it has nothing to do with all 11 defenders attacking the L.O.S because everyone knows it's coming...it's just a matter of executing it better.

bendog
12-28-2011, 02:23 PM
How can you bootleg if defenses are bringing up a guy to put in the gap between the tackle and slot to shut down the QB run option that no longer works?

spdirty
12-28-2011, 05:14 PM

The worst thing shanny might have done is draft Dareus over Miller. Mcdip**** on the other hand, would have traded the Miller pick to Atlanta for a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, and with those he'd have drafted Ingram with the 1st rounder, traded half the draft to move up and get Kaepernick, and somewhere in there, maybe he trades half of next years draft to move up and draft Jimmer Fredette.

spdirty
12-28-2011, 05:22 PM
And Spider, to answer your question, Tebow would be in J'Ville or New England because we'd have never drafted Tebow because we wouldn't have had a 1st round need at QB. So no, he wouldn't be better because Jacksonville sucks and in New England he'd be coached by the devil. Man I hate Dwayne Bowe.

Armchair Bronco
12-28-2011, 05:23 PM
Shanny is done. He's damaged goods. The guy should retire already.

Spider
12-28-2011, 05:24 PM
Shanny is done. He's damaged goods. The guy should retire already.

really ?

Spider
12-28-2011, 05:25 PM
And Spider, to answer your question, Tebow would be in J'Ville or New England because we'd have never drafted Tebow because we wouldn't have had a 1st round need at QB. So no, he wouldn't be better because Jacksonville sucks and in New England he'd be coached by the devil.

not talking about Shanny the GM .... talking about shanny the coach

spdirty
12-28-2011, 05:28 PM
not talking about Shanny the GM .... talking about shanny the coach

I know what you mean, but when you ask it like that it opens it up for guys like me to be a pain in the ass.;D

Well Royal would still be good, Marshall might still be here, I think itd be a lot more fun to watch the offense and yeah, Tebow would be better. But the fact is if Shanny were still here Tebow wouldn't be and the offense would look completely different (and better). Shanny is a damn good QB coach, as well as Kubes. Was hoping last year Kubes would get fired and come back to his real home.

Spider
12-28-2011, 06:16 PM
I know what you mean, but when you ask it like that it opens it up for guys like me to be a pain in the ass.;D

Well Royal would still be good, Marshall might still be here, I think itd be a lot more fun to watch the offense and yeah, Tebow would be better. But the fact is if Shanny were still here Tebow wouldn't be and the offense would look completely different (and better). Shanny is a damn good QB coach, as well as Kubes. Was hoping last year Kubes would get fired and come back to his real home.
you and me both about Kubes . wish that ****er would come back , he was loved here .... Hell even offer him a position as HC