PDA

View Full Version : B-Dawk's neck (not good)

Goobzilla
12-25-2011, 01:41 PM
As much as I love the guy and what he means to this team, I want him to hang it up if there's potential for further damage.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/25/concerns-mount-in-denver-about-brian-dawkins-neck/

Concerns mount in Denver about Brian Dawkinsí neck
Posted by Michael David Smith on December 25, 2011, 11:49 AM EST
Denver Broncos v Philadelphia Eagles Getty Images

Broncos safety Brian Dawkins re-injured his neck on Sunday against the Bills, and there are concerns in Denver that he may have played his last game in the NFL.

Dawkins himself told people after the game not to be worried, but Mike Klis of the Denver Post reports that others in Denver are worried that he wonít ever be able to get back on the field. His neck has become a recurring problem, causing him to miss all or parts of four different games this year.

In the short term, losing Dawkins would really hurt the Broncosí defense as they attempt to beat the Chiefs next week and win the AFC West. The safety position is especially concerning because the Broncosí other starting safety, Quinton Carter, suffered a back injury against the Bills, although he is expected to be back on the field against the Chiefs.

But the bigger concern is Dawkinsí long-term health. The 38-year-old Dawkins has been through so many collisions in his 16-year NFL career that itís not surprising that heís now experiencing neck problems. But it is alarming. And it might be the end of the line for a great player.

Rolandftw
12-25-2011, 01:48 PM
I know Dawkins wants to win a championship, but at some point you have to think of your longterm health. It's probably better for him and his family for him to retire.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-25-2011, 01:49 PM
I wonder what's wrong with Rahim Moore's head. He has to be the worst Broncos safety since Eric Brown.

rugbythug
12-25-2011, 02:01 PM
I wonder what's wrong with Rahim Moore's head. He has to be the worst Broncos safety since Eric Brown.

bombay
12-25-2011, 02:35 PM
It's definitely not worth any risk to Dawk's future health for him to play. Even though he appears to be the heart and soul of the D. I want him to be able to walk away, not be wheeled away.

teknic
12-25-2011, 03:05 PM

I don't know about that.... Towards the end of Shanahan's tenure, the Broncos had some of the worst safeties I can remember.

-Marlon McCree........
-Vernon Fox
-Marquand Manuel

Take your pick, but Denver has had trash at safety for a number of years now.

Mogulseeker
12-25-2011, 03:17 PM
Let him retire. Give Rahim a chance next year.

tsiguy96
12-25-2011, 03:29 PM
I don't know about that.... Towards the end of Shanahan's tenure, the Broncos had some of the worst safeties I can remember.

-Marlon McCree........
-Vernon Fox
-Marquand Manuel

Take your pick, but Denver has had trash at safety for a number of years now.

roderick rogers

Dr. Broncenstein
12-25-2011, 03:38 PM
Let him retire. Give Rahim a chance next year.

We should Rahim a chance to play on another team next year.

ol#7
12-25-2011, 03:39 PM
Dawkins has been a warrior for us and gave this team alot more than I thought he had left in the tank. Time for him to look after his long term health and not jeapordize anything though.

teknic
12-25-2011, 03:47 PM

I think Rahim Moore deserves another season. If he still shows no improvement, then cut him.

I liked what I saw from his during the preseason a lot. He has shown flashes, and obviously cares about the team.

theAPAOps5
12-25-2011, 03:54 PM
As much as we need him if it is anywhere near a danger for his long term health then please hang em up man.

McDman
12-25-2011, 04:37 PM

Do you remember the years from 06 to 10?

CHANGSTER
12-25-2011, 05:07 PM
What was the name of the safety that Fisher supposedly recommended from the Titans? That guy took the worst angles I've ever seen. I questioned if he could see properly. He's my pick for the worst till now.

Archer81
12-25-2011, 05:24 PM
Rahim at times looks like a rookie. Carter at times looks like a rookie...

I wonder why that is...

:Broncos:

bombay
12-25-2011, 05:27 PM
What was the name of the safety that Fisher supposedly recommended from the Titans? That guy took the worst angles I've ever seen. I questioned if he could see properly. He's my pick for the worst till now.

Finnigan.

barryr
12-25-2011, 05:28 PM
After seeing Dawkins come back from what looked like a serious knee injury earlier in the year,(I forget which game it was, but his knee totally hyperextended, yet he came back and played in that game) anything is possible with him, but a neck injury at his age is not something to take lightly. Bring back as a coach in the secondary, especially for Moore and Carter.

CHANGSTER
12-25-2011, 06:05 PM
Calvin Lowry! figured it out. That guy takes the cake.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-25-2011, 06:08 PM
Do you remember the years from 06 to 10?

Do you remember Eric Brown?

CEH
12-25-2011, 06:13 PM
Calvin Lowry! figured it out. That guy takes the cake.

CHamp after a MNF game in NE called this dude the worst saftey he ever played with. Just this year called out the two rookies as being unprofessional

Moore looks just plain terrible. Can't believe our scouts rated him a 2nd round pick. No wonder they benched his ass. Normally rooks flash something at some point. This guys is flat out clueless. I know every team deals with injuries but our safety play san Dawk is a weak spot that cannot be covered up

strafen
12-25-2011, 06:17 PM
Dawks is 38, he's had a great career and a truly warrior. I also rather see him retire.
A neck injury is too risky and we all know the guy plays all out with reckless abandon

HAT
12-25-2011, 06:21 PM
Rahim at times looks like ****.

I wonder why that is...

It's because he went to UCLA. ^5

DarkHorse
12-25-2011, 07:02 PM

I honestly think that he's playing with a huge chip on his shoulder after being labeled as a "center fielder" non-contact type of kid during all the draft hype. That's what it looks like to me, he's playing very physical - sometimes making dumb plays to show he's physical. He's had a few kill/near kill shots this year, playing completely opposite of what I was led to believe by the draft "experts" during the draft.

McDman
12-25-2011, 07:07 PM

When did he play? Moore is undoubtedly better than Fox, Lowry, etc...

broncocalijohn
12-25-2011, 07:08 PM
I think Rahim Moore deserves another season. If he still shows no improvement, then cut him.

I liked what I saw from his during the preseason a lot. He has shown flashes, and obviously cares about the team.

Kyle mccarthy had a good preseason. He has been well past preseason and needs to start showing an improvement. UCLA guy, what do you expect?

Archer81
12-25-2011, 07:29 PM
Kyle mccarthy had a good preseason. He has been well past preseason and needs to start showing an improvement. UCLA guy, what do you expect?

I thought McCarthy went to ND.

Inkana7
12-25-2011, 09:05 PM
roderick rogers

Calvin Lowery!

EDIT: someone beat me to it

doonwise
12-25-2011, 09:38 PM

This. I really hope he gets his **** figured out in the offseason. Right now he's playing like a bust.

cutthemdown
12-25-2011, 09:42 PM

You give up on players too quick. If by end of next yr he hasn't found a way to contribute then maybe start to give up.

Bronx33
12-25-2011, 09:52 PM
Dawkins would make a great DB coach

Dr. Broncenstein
12-25-2011, 10:00 PM
I honestly think that he's playing with a huge chip on his shoulder after being labeled as a "center fielder" non-contact type of kid during all the draft hype. That's what it looks like to me, he's playing very physical - sometimes making dumb plays to show he's physical. He's had a few kill/near kill shots this year, playing completely opposite of what I was led to believe by the draft "experts" during the draft.

I loled. He can't tackle. At all. But he's physical.

Hulamau
12-25-2011, 10:14 PM
Without a reasonably healthy Dawkins next week to anchor the DBs our chances take a big hit just as they did the last two weeks when he was out. Particularly now with Carter dinged up not to mention Harris... :(

Slightly Soiled
12-25-2011, 10:18 PM
Carter at times looks like a rookie...

In high school. Someone get this guy into a geometry class so he can learn what proper angles are.

DarkHorse
12-26-2011, 08:37 AM

Yeah it is kinda funny, I agree he can't tackle for squat but the point is it looks like he's trying to go for kill shots to prove some kind of point.

tsiguy96
12-26-2011, 08:47 AM
CHamp after a MNF game in NE called this dude the worst saftey he ever played with. Just this year called out the two rookies as being unprofessional

Moore looks just plain terrible. Can't believe our scouts rated him a 2nd round pick. No wonder they benched his ass. Normally rooks flash something at some point. This guys is flat out clueless. I know every team deals with injuries but our safety play san Dawk is a weak spot that cannot be covered up

never, ever heard that. link?

Steve Sewell
12-26-2011, 09:01 AM
Hamza Abdullah

Old Dude
12-26-2011, 10:08 AM
Dawkins has been a great player, but really needs to retire for his own sake.

BroncoLifer
12-26-2011, 01:29 PM
Hamza Abdullah

And I'll raise you with Curome Cox.

Garcia Bronco
12-26-2011, 01:45 PM

Dude. He's a rookie, but he does fear the tackle. He has to get better. Quinton Carter is turning in a fine season. It looks decent for the future.

houghtam
12-26-2011, 02:02 PM
You give up on players too quick. If by end of next yr he hasn't found a way to contribute then maybe start to give up.

Agree.

You have to give young players some time to develop, no matter the position. I'm with the people saying if we don't see any improvement by him (and the others) after another (full) offseason, preseason, and good number of games next season, dump him.

You can't draft players and dump them one year later. The revolving door doesn't work in the NFL. For any position.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-26-2011, 02:05 PM
Dude. He's a rookie, but he does fear the tackle. He has to get better. Quinton Carter is turning in a fine season. It looks decent for the future.

I don't have a problem with Carter. I've been fairly impressed with him at times, and if nothing else he can at least tackle. Moore is just god awful, and he doesn't play special teams. We already had a second round pick invested in McBath who was infinitely better than Moore as a rookie... and we cut him.

dsmoot
12-27-2011, 05:19 AM

A safety with tackling issues should not be on the field.

Smiling Assassin27
12-27-2011, 07:51 AM
Without Dawkins back there, I don't trust this defense. It'll be a race to Orton by the front 7 but if we lose that race, there could be some serious YAC with guys like Bowe and Breaston catching it.

This safety corps is green and often look confused out there. Orton's a han and egger but he can sling it when given time. This game should concern us greatly.

barryr
12-27-2011, 07:58 AM
Without Dawkins back there, I don't trust this defense. It'll be a race to Orton by the front 7 but if we lose that race, there could be some serious YAC with guys like Bowe and Breaston catching it.

This safety corps is green and often look confused out there. Orton's a han and egger but he can sling it when given time. This game should concern us greatly.

It would be nice if the defense could force some turnovers and force some 3 plays and punt, so the offense has decent field position as well.

Old Dude
12-27-2011, 08:12 AM
Here's what made no sense to me from a personnel point of view. We re-sign Champ Baily with the notion that he's going to play another year or two at CB and then switch to free safety for the final two or three years of his career. And we paid a lot.

Dawkins, at strong safety, is slower and more banged up and he's basically week to week in terms of his career. He's got no place to shift down to.

So why do we draft a free safety with our second overall pick? You simply cannot tell me that Moore was the best player available or even the best best defensive player available at that point in the draft.

Even if Moore had worked out - which he hasn't - we'd still have a gaping wound at strong safety.

Most of the picks I could understand. I just don't get this one, at any level.

broncogary
12-27-2011, 08:12 AM
And I'll raise you with Curome Cox.

Call you with Tony Lilly. :sunshine:

Old Dude
12-27-2011, 08:13 AM
Call you with Tony Lilly. :sunshine:

You win.

Smiling Assassin27
12-27-2011, 08:19 AM
Hell, throw woodyard in the mix. This is a one game season, at this point. George Coghill, Kenoy Kennedy, Sam Brandon, get them all uni's and oxygen masks.

errand
12-27-2011, 08:38 AM

Wow....amazing how not having OTA's, a shortened training camp, fewer reps with first teamers, adjusting to speed of NFL, and being young is only viable excuses when your name is Tim Tebow.

Anyone else that's young, and plays poorly just plain sucks huh?

errand
12-27-2011, 08:41 AM
A safety with tackling issues should not be on the field.

But a QB with accuracy issues should be?

Point being, is if being young and needing time to develop is good enough excuse for QB....why is it not good enough excuse for safety....not to mention, he's all we got left anyways

errand
12-27-2011, 08:46 AM
It would be nice if the defense could force some turnovers and force some 3 plays and punt, so the offense has decent field position as well.

Yes...we need our D to perform like the ones our O plays against...forcing numerous 3 and outs

errand
12-27-2011, 08:52 AM
Rahim at times looks like a rookie. Carter at times looks like a rookie...

I wonder why that is...

Cuz they are?

barryr
12-27-2011, 08:54 AM
Yes...we need our D to perform like the ones our O plays against...forcing numerous 3 and outs

And you worried about this when this was happening with Orton at QB?

Smiling Assassin27
12-27-2011, 08:55 AM

Point being, is if being young and needing time to develop is good enough excuse for QB....why is it not good enough excuse for safety....not to mention, he's all we got left anyways

Reality's a bitch. This is true, no matter how you slice it. Youth usually plays young, no matter what position. Most people lack vision past the next 3-6 games when they should be looking at what's going on in Denver as a rebuild--a long term undertaking that starts with infrastructure. Well, at the safety position, qb position, and wr position, we're basically installing infrastructure right now. If we get a division title out of it, even better.

People seem to forget what it was like when Elway came into the league. There were people calling for him to be benched when he made stupid throws into what seemed to be obvious coverages. There were morons from coast to coast saying Elway had all the physical tools but just couldn't read pro level defenses or run pro level offenses. People were clamoring for Kubiak, for crying out loud. Elway's doing the right thing in showing patience. Every elite organization shows patience and this one should too.

bendog
12-27-2011, 08:55 AM

probably true, but the penalty seemed sorta kennoy kennedyish to me. I still think they had a really good draft, but if Moore can't get his head right it won't be a great one.

And why is it necessary for you people to turn every freaking thread into a tebowner?

TheChamp24
12-27-2011, 09:49 AM
Moore has been trash, and Carter's been caught flat footed/horrible angles at times.
We can't keep on relying on aging safeties(Lynch and now Dawkins), although maybe Champ will make the move to FS and we'll just need to replace him with a solid CB.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-27-2011, 11:19 AM
Wow....amazing how not having OTA's, a shortened training camp, fewer reps with first teamers, adjusting to speed of NFL, and being young is only viable excuses when your name is Tim Tebow.

Anyone else that's young, and plays poorly just plain sucks huh?

Good lord you are obsessed.

Spider
12-27-2011, 11:25 AM

LOL he zapped ya good though

errand
12-27-2011, 01:35 PM
And you worried about this when this was happening with Orton at QB?

Yes...i said numerous times that until the d gets fixed it would't matter who our QB was..

errand
12-27-2011, 01:41 PM

Ok...whatever, but please explain how youth and lack of ota's, reps, etc....is excuse for QB, but not any other position?

errand
12-27-2011, 01:52 PM
Reality's a b****. This is true, no matter how you slice it. Youth usually plays young, no matter what position. Most people lack vision past the next 3-6 games when they should be looking at what's going on in Denver as a rebuild--a long term undertaking that starts with infrastructure. Well, at the safety position, qb position, and wr position, we're basically installing infrastructure right now. If we get a division title out of it, even better.

People seem to forget what it was like when Elway came into the league. There were people calling for him to be benched when he made stupid throws into what seemed to be obvious coverages. There were morons from coast to coast saying Elway had all the physical tools but just couldn't read pro level defenses or run pro level offenses. People were clamoring for Kubiak, for crying out loud. Elway's doing the right thing in showing patience. Every elite organization shows patience and this one should too.

Yes...my problem is how every other young player, or rookie on team that is struggling is trashed, save for the one that plays QB?

Moore is a rookie...he may or may not develop, and has struggled.....and yet he sucks and should be cut according to the same clowns defending our young inexperienced QB.

WTF?

Smiling Assassin27
12-27-2011, 01:59 PM
Yes...my problem is how every other young player, or rookie on team that is struggling is trashed, save for the one that plays QB?

Moore is a rookie...he may or may not develop, and has struggled.....and yet he sucks and should be cut according to the same clowns defending our young inexperienced QB.

WTF?

They ain't called 'fan' (short for 'fanatic') for nothing. Sadly, everything here is made into an either/or proposition. Either Moore plays well or he's a bust. Either Tebow's the next big thing or he's the biggest waste of time in the league. The answer's usually somewhere in between. Moore is a first year guy. He's still trying to wrap his head around the playbook and translate that to making his body get to where he needs to be. Same with Carter.

As long as these guys are determined to never be outworked and they can honestly say they got better each day, then they're on schedule. If there's someone better, then the Broncos are obligated to do their work and add them to get better. A little patience is hard to come by around here.

Steve Prefontaine
12-27-2011, 02:06 PM
Ok...whatever, but please explain how youth and lack of ota's, reps, etc....is excuse for QB, but not any other position?

Moore is young with the same excuses as Tebow (lack of OTAís, reps, etc) and I donít think anyone reasonably expects Moore to make plays consistently. But Tebow has shown some flashes of greatness (or at least goodness). I donít think you can say the same for Moore. Thatís the difference right now.

Smiling Assassin27
12-27-2011, 02:23 PM
Moore is young with the same excuses as Tebow (lack of OTAís, reps, etc) and I donít think anyone reasonably expects Moore to make plays consistently. But Tebow has shown some flashes of greatness (or at least goodness). I donít think you can say the same for Moore. Thatís the difference right now.

Some guys do well in a sink or swim kind of situation, which this year was for the rookies. Carter did well enough but other guys probably could use the OTA's and coaching, like Moore. Moore still might be the better safety, who knows at this point.

Steve Prefontaine
12-27-2011, 02:39 PM
Some guys do well in a sink or swim kind of situation, which this year was for the rookies. Carter did well enough but other guys probably could use the OTA's and coaching, like Moore. Moore still might be the better safety, who knows at this point.

I agree 100%.

But that wasn't my point. I was explaining the difference between Moore and Tebow. Both are young, inconsistent, and hopefully will improve. But Tebow has at least shown some flashes and Moore has not.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-27-2011, 03:16 PM

I guess if Tebow played safety, couldn't tackle, played his way from preseason starter to the bench, and had nothing to do with turning around a 1-4 team you would almost have a point. Almost. But keep f--king that chicken if it gets you through your day.

Ironlung
12-27-2011, 03:28 PM
Alton Montgomery?

errand
12-27-2011, 03:43 PM
I guess if Tebow played safety, couldn't tackle, played his way from preseason starter to the bench, and had nothing to do with turning around a 1-4 team you would almost have a point. Almost. But keep f--king that chicken if it gets you through your day.

One is rookie, the other is a 2nd year player that throws like a rookie.....but keep up with your double standard....

bendog
12-27-2011, 03:44 PM
I think dr bronc's issue was more about the bonehead 3rd qtr late hit that moved Buff into Den territory after Tebow threw the td to get it back to 14-17. It isn't excusable because the play was obviously over and you could hear the whistle on TV. It wasn't close. Den needed the ball back becuase they had momentum, but instead Moore's mental ****up was a large part in the fg that extended the lead, and Den went downhill from there.

Tebow's shortcomings are more from lack of coaching that he may, or may not, overcome. What Moore did was inexcusable even in Pop Warner ball. Plus the timeing of it was killer. Safties can't do that crap esp because they're supposedly soem of the smarter guys on the team.

Steve Prefontaine
12-27-2011, 04:04 PM
One is rookie, the other is a 2nd year player that throws like a rookie.....but keep up with your double standard....

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3435269&postcount=63

dsmoot
12-27-2011, 06:16 PM

At least the QB does bring something else to the table when he is on the field. The safety we are talking about is lost in his coverages, day late and a dollar short. He is not the turnover machine he was talked about in college AND he struggles to make tackles at the second level or against the run where safeties must perform. Not an equivalent comparision. You can do better.

Now do we throw him under the bus and cut him. No. But he should be sitting until he corrects some of these problems just like he did after the first two or three games. If he can't play special teams, he isn't worth a whole lot.

If a QB can't stop turning the ball over then he comes off the field regardless of him being a yr 2 guy or a yr 8 guy. Just like what happened after game 5. Its all about performance and improvement. No revelation here.

BroncoBeavis
12-28-2011, 08:30 AM

Ahhh yes. He played 3 games for a different coach, then got the advantage of a whole extra summer of golf and weightlifting.

Double standard alert.

oubronco
12-28-2011, 12:44 PM
Head coach John Fox last weekend described Dawkins' injury as a pinched nerve.

Read more: Broncos practice in full pads minus injured Brian Dawkins - The Denver Post (http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_19632087#ixzz1hrOgGD00) http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_19632087#ixzz1hrOgGD00
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse
<IFRAME style="POSITION: absolute; WIDTH: 0px; HEIGHT: 0px; RIGHT: 0px; TOP: 0px" frameBorder=0 d="true"></IFRAME>

Jetmeck
12-28-2011, 06:48 PM
Head coach John Fox last weekend described Dawkins' injury as a pinched nerve.

Read more: Broncos practice in full pads minus injured Brian Dawkins - The Denver Post (http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_19632087#ixzz1hrOgGD00) http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_19632087#ixzz1hrOgGD00
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse
<IFRAME style="POSITION: absolute; WIDTH: 0px; HEIGHT: 0px; RIGHT: 0px; TOP: 0px" frameBorder=0 d="true"></IFRAME>

Thanks for the update. After wading through three pages of BS finally got to what the thread should be about.

Bronco Rob
12-29-2011, 06:52 AM
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/f0umen

Understand [this], my beloved brethren. Let every man B quick 2 hear [a ready listener], slow 2 speak, slow 2 take offense & 2 get angry. (James 1:19 AMP)

from the man himself.

:thumbsup:

CEH
12-29-2011, 07:32 AM
I think dr bronc's issue was more about the bonehead 3rd qtr late hit that moved Buff into Den territory after Tebow threw the td to get it back to 14-17. It isn't excusable because the play was obviously over and you could hear the whistle on TV. It wasn't close. Den needed the ball back becuase they had momentum, but instead Moore's mental ****up was a large part in the fg that extended the lead, and Den went downhill from there.

Tebow's shortcomings are more from lack of coaching that he may, or may not, overcome. What Moore did was inexcusable even in Pop Warner ball. Plus the timeing of it was killer. Safties can't do that crap esp because they're supposedly soem of the smarter guys on the team.

Two weeks in a row a bonehead penalty on the D keeps the drive alive. Ayers and now Moore. Ayers was more pyshical Moore's was just plain stupid. The type of play that would get you benched

BroncoBen
12-29-2011, 08:29 AM
I know Dawkins wants to win a championship, but at some point you have to think of your longterm health. It's probably better for him and his family for him to retire.

Yep, Dawkins has said that he would love to help coach his kids high school team.. maybe its time to hang it up.. leave while you can still walk.

EmpireOrange
12-29-2011, 09:38 AM
In case you tools have figured it out, Dawk is the team MVP. With him out, its going to get ugly this weekend.

EmpireOrange
12-29-2011, 09:41 AM
Tebow's shortcomings are more from lack of coaching that he may, or may not, overcome.

Tebow's shortcomings from a lack of talent. You can't coach accuracy.

OABB
12-29-2011, 09:45 AM

True. troy aikman could throw his pacifier through a tire. he came out of his mom in a perfect two point stance. his pinky and ring fingers gravitated to the stitching of the football before he could even talk. he had great footwork even before he could walk.

broncocalijohn
12-29-2011, 09:47 AM

Popps called and now TJ will be starting a thread about no beastiality smack on posters or family members.

EmpireOrange
12-29-2011, 09:59 AM
True. troy aikman could throw his pacifier through a tire. he came out of his mom in a perfect two point stance. his pinky and ring fingers gravitated to the stitching of the football before he could even talk. he had great footwork even before he could walk.

You're a moe-ron swampturd. First it was Elway now it's Aikman. Hell, in the offseason you teboners will be comparing him to Montana and Brady. You retards need to lower your comparisons a little. Its more like Curtis Painter, or Tyler Palko. Or how About Alex Smith (same college coach and system)? You don't learn to throw a 5 yard out in the NFL genius. Aikman, Palko, Painter, and Smith all could through a 5 yard out in thier second season. Tebow can't.

OABB
12-29-2011, 10:05 AM
You're a moe-ron swampturd. First it was Elway now it's Aikman. Hell, in the offseason you teboners will be comparing him to Montana and Brady. You retards need to lower your comparisons a little. Its more like Curtis Painter, or Tyler Palko. Or how About Alex Smith (same college coach and system)? You don't learn to throw a 5 yard out in the NFL genius. Aikman, Palko, Painter, and Smith all could through a 5 yard out in thier second season. Tebow can't.

When did I compare tebow to aikman? wow. you need to be capable of handling this conversation before I can even show my point.

reread it dummy.

Archer81
12-29-2011, 11:27 AM

Ha!

Dedhed
12-29-2011, 12:03 PM

Yeah, this.

Rabb
12-29-2011, 12:04 PM

Is this more insider info orrrrrrr

OABB
12-29-2011, 12:06 PM

you cant teach stupid, either. congrats...you are a natural.

bendog
12-29-2011, 12:22 PM
accuracy can be taught. My guess is that that is exactly why EFX has committed to Tebow in 2012. They'll make it clear what he has to accomplish in the offeseason, and if he doesn't get it done, they'll be a change in 2013.

But again, stop hijacking threads to discuss Timmy.