PDA

View Full Version : Timothy Richard Tebow's Post Game Press Conference.

Bronco Rob
12-25-2011, 01:02 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/amULLLUEWK4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:thumbs:

Bronco Rob
12-25-2011, 01:32 AM
Yeah, Timmy, isn't it cool that losing to the Bills didn't stop the forward progression of time.

Jesus Christ this guy is a tool. Four interceptions. All part of your lord and savior's plan, huh? You're a tool. Go spread your delusions elsewhere. And get the **** away from the team I love.

Because Orton was doing such a bang up job at QB.....

Bronco Rob
12-25-2011, 01:43 AM
chickennob2

why did you delete your post coward?

:rofl:

BabyTO
12-25-2011, 01:45 AM
chickennob2 probably went outside banging that turtle in his backyard. leave him alone

Hamrob
12-25-2011, 07:16 AM
Wow. I admire Tebow for his positive attitude after such a poor performance. However, I have to wonder what his teammates think, when he plays that bad...and just laughs it off. Ouch!

lolcopter
12-25-2011, 07:19 AM
Wow. I admire Tebow for his positive attitude after such a poor performance. However, I have to wonder what his teammates think, when he plays that bad...and just laughs it off. Ouch!

His meltdown didn't arrive until well after the rest of the team had already tanked, so hopefully they all shut up and try to improve together

yerner
12-25-2011, 07:47 AM
wtf was that?

BabyTO
12-25-2011, 07:54 AM
yeah he should have cried like a baby a la philip rivers and thrown his recievers, the defense, special teams and mccoy that ****head under the bus. that would have been real smart

face it hes not that guy. he doesnt take all the credit or walk around like hes the greatest thing when we were winning and he doesnt cry like a baby when were losing. we dont need a hotheaded or emotional QB

Pontius Pirate
12-25-2011, 08:09 AM
You can't contain Tim tebow.

You can only hope that he has to throw the ball at which point he's toast.

Sorry folks, teams are catching on to our little forrest. Sure he can run, but the dude just can't throw the ball, like coach fox said weeks ago. You kinda need to be able to run AND throw. Cam Newton can do this. You might hate Cam because he isn't super cordial like Forrest, er, Timmy. But the dude is a clear game breaker. Timmy is just a gadget that teams are finally catching onto. Like I said weeks ago, he's Ronnie brown.

chickennob2
12-25-2011, 08:23 AM
chickennob2

why did you delete your post coward?

:rofl:

Because I figured people like you would get your feelings hurt, and after a little sobering up I decided you guys didn't deserve that today.

But lets be honest. Timmy, you just had the worst game of your life. Your team just lost to a squad that had lost their last seven games. And he spends the first half of his interview talking about some bull**** that's completely unrelated. Timmy, you ****ed up. I'm pissed. Your team is pissed. And you're talking about the date.

Look, you're not a preacher. That's not your job. How did you put it in an interview a few weeks ago with Shannon Sharpe? "I thought I signed up to win." THAT'S YOUR JOB. Winning football games. Yesterday, you got embarrassed by a bad squad. You did your job TERRIBLY. Show some remorse. Show that you care. Admit your mistakes. Or, you know, take that time to use my favorite team, something I have loved all of my life, as a platform to talk about your religious beliefs.

Context awareness, man. Get some.

go_broncos
12-25-2011, 08:28 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/amULLLUEWK4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Whatever..I am sick of these late collapses. Just win the game next week.

broncogary
12-25-2011, 08:44 AM

Yeah, you mean those guys that can't block or tackle or catch. Their opinion is important. :angel::rofl:

chickennob2
12-25-2011, 08:50 AM
I'll be honest. Tebow has a skill set that is very intriguing. I think he could become a very good quarterback in this league. Combined with everything I head about his intangibles, I was excited for the team's prospects.

But when I saw the thread title, I was expecting to see this:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bLFOLH3AXu0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Instead, I saw this:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L3z1iOvXpeY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jekyll15Hyde
12-25-2011, 09:12 AM

I find his remarks disturbing. You have to hate losing in this league to persevere and Tim clearly has other things on his mind.

bpc
12-25-2011, 09:27 AM
I remember when Tom Brady early in his career came to Mile High against an average Broncos team, threw four picks and laid an egg. All four went to Deltha O'Neal too.

Buffalo played better than us yesterday. Lots of blame to go around, including Tebow. Thus it he life of playing with a young QB.

barryr
12-25-2011, 10:09 AM
I remember when Tom Brady early in his career came to Mile High against an average Broncos team, threw four picks and laid an egg. All four went to Deltha O'Neal too.

Buffalo played better than us yesterday. Lots of blame to go around, including Tebow. Thus it he life of playing with a young QB.

But Tebow should be held to higher standards and not make any mistakes like typical young and rookie QB's make. That is what bozos around here think anyway.

TonyR
12-25-2011, 10:13 AM
But lets be honest. Timmy, you just had the worst game of your life. Your team just lost to a squad that had lost their last seven games. And he spends the first half of his interview talking about some bull**** that's completely unrelated. Timmy, you ****ed up. I'm pissed. Your team is pissed. And you're talking about the date.

Look, you're not a preacher. That's not your job. How did you put it in an interview a few weeks ago with Shannon Sharpe? "I thought I signed up to win." THAT'S YOUR JOB. Winning football games. Yesterday, you got embarrassed by a bad squad. You did your job TERRIBLY. Show some remorse. Show that you care. Admit your mistakes. Or, you know, take that time to use my favorite team, something I have loved all of my life, as a platform to talk about your religious beliefs.

I hate the fact that I can't really disagree with any of this...

barryr
12-25-2011, 10:15 AM
I hate the fact that I can't really disagree with any of this...

A knock about religion and Tebow and you agree with it. How surprising. Yeah, that never happens.

TonyR
12-25-2011, 10:23 AM
A knock about religion and Tebow and you agree with it. How surprising. Yeah, that never happens.

Where's the knock about religion? The point was that he's talking religion when he should be talking about football after playing and losing terribly.

After watching the video, however, it wasn't really all that bad. You'd like to see him more p*ssed off perhaps but he's just not that kind of guy.

BabyTO
12-25-2011, 10:26 AM
Because I figured people like you would get your feelings hurt, and after a little sobering up I decided you guys didn't deserve that today.

this aint madden you retard where you throw your pad against the wall after tossing a pick six. it's sad but you're too stupid to understand that he's doing this win or lose, thanking jesus and whatnot. now that we're losing it pisses you off? go cheer for oakland you ****kicker

KO5K
12-25-2011, 10:33 AM
Where's the knock about religion? The point was that he's talking religion when he should be talking about football after playing and losing terribly.

After watching the video, however, it wasn't really all that bad. You'd like to see him more p*ssed off perhaps but he's just not that kind of guy.

So you agreed with the comments before you watched the video? lol

Bronco Rob
12-25-2011, 10:48 AM
yeah he should have cried like a baby a la philip rivers and thrown his recievers, the defense, special teams and mccoy that ****head under the bus. that would have been real smart

face it hes not that guy. he doesnt take all the credit or walk around like hes the greatest thing when we were winning and he doesnt cry like a baby when were losing. we dont need a hotheaded or emotional QB

I guess some people would rather have Phillis Rivers I guess.

Stay Classy.

Bronco Rob
12-25-2011, 10:49 AM

Truth.

chickennob2
12-25-2011, 11:09 AM
this aint madden you retard where you throw your pad against the wall after tossing a pick six. it's sad but you're too stupid to understand that he's doing this win or lose, thanking jesus and whatnot. now that we're losing it pisses you off? go cheer for oakland you *****icker

No, it pissed me off when he was winning too. Look, he's a quarterback. He's not a preacher. He's a quarterback. I don't give a rat's ass about his religious beliefs. I care about his ability to win football games.\

Bronco Rob
12-25-2011, 11:14 AM
No, it pissed me off when he was winning too. Look, he's a quarterback. He's not a preacher. He's a quarterback. I don't give a rat's ass about his religious beliefs. I care about his ability to win football games.\

Tebow is 7-3 as a starter this season. Oh and by the way the Broncos are in sole possession of first place as well.

hope that helps lil buddy.

NFLBRONCO
12-25-2011, 11:14 AM
But Tebow should be held to higher standards and not make any mistakes like typical young and rookie QB's make. That is what bozos around here think anyway.

You have a fair point here. I can see the other side too though seeing Dalton Newton play pretty darn good without ota's etc makes you think why can't Tim in his 2nd year (1 yr on sideline) in NFL progress a bit faster. I know each player progresses differently but, also makes fans right or wrong on how fast Tebow should develop in this simple offense. I'm all for giving Tebow 12 season to see improvement and hopefully add right players to help him in this style offense but, far from sold on his ability to carry team. I also thought for the first time he looked like his on the field confidence was truly shaken we'll see next week how he looks.

CEH
12-25-2011, 11:22 AM
In last week's Sound FX,Tebow was spewing some religious saying next to someone not in uniform and the guy said "Why don't we win a football game"

Not sure all want to constantly hear him praise God during the actual game. Thought that was an interesting segment

barryr
12-25-2011, 11:39 AM
You have a fair point here. I can see the other side too though seeing Dalton Newton play pretty darn good without ota's etc makes you think why can't Tim n his 2nd year in NFL progress a bit faster. I know each player progresses differently but, also makes fans right or wrong on how fast Tebow should develop in this simple offense. I'm all for giving Tebow 12 season to see improvement and hopefully add right players to help him in this style offense.

But does every rookie QB play great? Newton also has many turnovers and his team is not going to the playoffs either, so is it his fault like some apparently want to pin on Tebow if the Broncos don't make the playoffs? They were headed to the playoffs with Orton at QB?

Dalton is also in interesting QB in that I stated some time ago in a thread, that QB's who tend to play a lot in college, tend to have the most success and best chance of immediate success and here is Dalton, who started at QB since he was a freshman.

It also goes back to my criticism of Urban Meyer when I questioned how good a coach he really is if Tebow can come into the NFL and not have proper footwork and other type of things needed to play QB. And a few responded that it wasn't Meyer's job to develop Tebow into an NFL QB. But obviously someone did that with Dalton.

Newton is also helped in that Carolina is using many plays and formations he used in college, which are probably not things they would be doing if Fox was the coach there.

Again, I will point out, while Fox was the coach at Carolina, he never had a great passing offense. It was all ball control, defense, and throw deep to Steve Smith.

Here with Tebow, we have ball control, defense(well, not lately), and deep throws to whomever. So getting another QB is going to make this team throw a lot and have a wide open passing attack? Not likely.

Why for Fox, and more importantly the Broncos to have success and be a legit contender, it is going to take another RB and more talent on defense, and a WR who can get open deep more than once in a game.

BroncoBeavis
12-25-2011, 11:45 AM
You have a fair point here. I can see the other side too though seeing Dalton Newton play pretty darn good without ota's etc makes you think why can't Tim in his 2nd year (1 yr on sideline) in NFL progress a bit faster. I know each player progresses differently but, also makes fans right or wrong on how fast Tebow should develop in this simple offense. I'm all for giving Tebow 12 season to see improvement and hopefully add right players to help him in this style offense but, far from sold on his ability to carry team. I also thought for the first time he looked like his on the field confidence was truly shaken we'll see next week how he looks.

"we'll run 85% of the time then when we're down multiple scores we expect you to air it out like Rodgers to win it" will shake a young QB's confidence.

McCoy needs to go. I used to half defend the guy. But if you finish a half with 4 passing attempts it better be because you were nursing a 20+ point lead.

barryr
12-25-2011, 12:01 PM
The Broncos were down 17-7 at the half and Tebow was 6/8 throwing the ball at that time. Teams trying to stop the run and make them pass is not some novel idea or only applies to stopping Tim Tebow. Good grief, how many people around here even follow the game that closely if thinking stopping a team from running and making them one dimensional are new rules in the NFL and only apply to Tebow? Geez.

NFLBRONCO
12-25-2011, 12:14 PM
"we'll run 85% of the time then when we're down multiple scores we expect you to air it out like Rodgers to win it" will shake a young QB's confidence.

McCoy needs to go. I used to half defend the guy. But if you finish a half with 4 passing attempts it better be because you were nursing a 20+ point lead.

I don't see Fox dumping McCoy and like others have said, our O will be conservative and cheap with Fox. I just wish we would add alot more speed to O. Add more speed in DB S positions and add power talent and speed in the middle of our front 7.

OEII
12-25-2011, 12:25 PM
The Broncos were down 17-7 at the half and Tebow was 6/8 throwing the ball at that time. Teams trying to stop the run and make them pass is not some novel idea or only applies to stopping Tim Tebow. Good grief, how many people around here even follow the game that closely if thinking stopping a team from running and making them one dimensional are new rules in the NFL and only apply to Tebow? Geez.

Maybe you should drop the tebow blow up doll and watch the game a little more closely there football wizard. The novel idea, with respect to the Broncos, is that they are not one dimensional after stoping the run. With Tebow at QB they are zero dimensional after stopping the run. They start the game one diminsonal, genius. Oh and btw TEBOW IS NOT A ROOKIE!

Rolandftw
12-25-2011, 12:58 PM
I ripped the Chiefs last year, because they beat no one. Denver has been basically the same team this season--beat up on most of the bad ones but get destroyed by the contending teams.

With that said, Denver is in year one of a rebuilding team so winning the West regardless of what happens in the playoffs would be a pleasant surprise.

Popps
12-25-2011, 01:38 PM
Wow, so... less than a full season in as a starter... he had a bad half?

Cut him, immediately. Kyle Orton-style. BQ is the future, anyway.

Spider
12-25-2011, 01:57 PM
Maybe you should drop the tebow blow up doll and watch the game a little more closely there football wizard. The novel idea, with respect to the Broncos, is that they are not one dimensional after stoping the run. With Tebow at QB they are zero dimensional after stopping the run. They start the game one diminsonal, genius. Oh and btw TEBOW IS NOT A ROOKIE!

LOL takes awhile to get used to Barry , he will say some off the wall shyt ... ****er is certified bat shiat crazy

teknic
12-25-2011, 01:58 PM

Sorry folks, teams are catching on to our little forrest. Sure he can run, but the dude just can't throw the ball, like coach fox said weeks ago. You kinda need to be able to run AND throw. Cam Newton can do this. You might hate Cam because he isn't super cordial like Forrest, er, Timmy. But the dude is a clear game breaker. Timmy is just a gadget that teams are finally catching onto. Like I said weeks ago, he's Ronnie brown.

Do you post anything else than your hatred for Tebow? Seriously, you contribute nothing to this board, and I have a hard time believing that you are actually a Broncos fan.

Man that 6 game winning streak must have been rough on you...

This loss was not on Tebow entirely. He deserves his share of the blame, as does everyone else on the team.

BabyTO
12-25-2011, 02:10 PM
Do you post anything else than your hatred for Tebow? Seriously, you contribute nothing to this board, and I have a hard time believing that you are actually a Broncos fan.

This loss was not on Tebow entirely. He deserves his share of the blame, as does everyone else on the team.
entirely? how does he deserve any blame at all? he played well when the game didnt get out of reach. the defense couldnt stop the lions at all, if you give up 40 points you will lose, no matter who your QB is. add in our horrific special teams and those sorry ass receivers (namely decker) you have absolutely no shot at winning a game if you're the QB. at the end when the game was out of reach tebow turned the ball over a couple of times. lets not act like he gave away the game, he was the least of our problems.

teknic
12-25-2011, 02:16 PM
entirely? how does he deserve any blame at all? he played well when the game didnt get out of reach. the defense couldnt stop the lions at all, if you give up 40 points you will lose, no matter who your QB is. add in our horrific special teams and those sorry ass receivers (namely decker) you have absolutely no shot at winning a game if you're the QB. at the end when the game was out of reach tebow turned the ball over a couple of times. lets not act like he gave away the game, he was the least of our problems.

Tebow missed quite a few open receivers during the game. Sometimes he didn't see them, and other times he had a Bills DL in his face and didn't have the time to make the play. This was a team loss, and last I checked Tebow is on the team.

Tebow definitely could have played better, but I expect these kind of games from young QBs. Hope he bounces back strong next week.

maher_tyler
12-25-2011, 02:21 PM

You're an idiot! We were 13-24 in two and a half years before Tebow took over and 1-4 before he took over this year. This team has much bigger problems than Tim Tebow. Not sure why Walton and Beadles get props around here, they get manhandled every damn week. Mays is terrible. Goodman is terrible. Safeties are rookies that can't tackle. No one on STs can tackle. Every young QB has a bad game.

chickennob2
12-25-2011, 02:23 PM

We gave up 40 points. The offense and special teams gave up 21 of those.

Look, a defense holding the other team to 19 points despite getting destroyed in field position (due to turnovers, 3 and outs on offense, and terrible kick coverage units) is pretty good.

go_broncos
12-25-2011, 02:24 PM
I don't care what he says..Need to win next week game..

Pontius Pirate
12-25-2011, 02:35 PM

Orton had a 6 game win streak as well. Doesn't mean you cant be a voice of reason and point out that the guy is not the qbotf that everyone thinks he is.

DUDE CAN NOT THROW! What is wrong with people. Yes, he runs a read option well. Is that going to go far? Nope. Might as well be running the wildcat the whole game and just have mcgahee play qb.

I dont care if I'm perceived as a bad fan. I think the broncos are making a big mistake hitching their wagon to a gimmick qb. And all the people on here going Tebow crazy, with their dumbass "Tebow is 100% concrete" avatars and their "Jim elbow" crap (yeah, Tebow is JUST like elway) are blinded homers.

We need a qb who can actually throw. That is all.

maher_tyler
12-25-2011, 02:37 PM

The play calling is pathetic! How is waiting till we're losing to start throwing going to benefit Tebow? It's not! He's not Tom Brady.Teams know we're going to run run run and stack the line with 8 in the box. Even when it starts getting shut down they stick with it until we're down a couple of scores. Then start throwing the ball all over the place. Yea, real smart with a young QB. They need to mix it up to keep the other team off balance!

Blueflame
12-25-2011, 02:45 PM

We were playing the (5-9) Bills; not the (9-5) Lions yesterday. Furthermore, anytime that any QB tosses 4 picks, he takes some of the responsibility for a lost game. You simply cannot absolve him of all blame, even if there is plenty to go around.

teknic
12-25-2011, 02:49 PM
Orton had a 6 game win streak as well. Doesn't mean you cant be a voice of reason and point out that the guy is not the qbotf that everyone thinks he is.

DUDE CAN NOT THROW! What is wrong with people. Yes, he runs a read option well. Is that going to go far? Nope. Might as well be running the wildcat the whole game and just have mcgahee play qb.

I dont care if I'm perceived as a bad fan. I think the broncos are making a big mistake hitching their wagon to a gimmick qb. And all the people on here going Tebow crazy, with their dumbass "Tebow is 100% concrete" avatars and their "Jim elbow" crap (yeah, Tebow is JUST like elway) are blinded homers.

False.

If that's really the basis of your argument, you're a joke.

CEH
12-25-2011, 02:57 PM
I do blame the loss mainly on the offense for not taking advantage of the first half mistakes to go up 14 or 17 nothing a team like buff would have folded but with missed fg and good field position they went 3 and out 5 straight times

troya900
12-25-2011, 03:07 PM
I do blame the loss mainly on the offense for not taking advantage of the first half mistakes to go up 14 or 17 nothing a team like buff would have folded but with missed fg and good field position they went 3 and out 5 straight times

If anyone is mostly to blame it's Fox/McCoy. How many 3 and outs did we have in the first half with three straight runs? Tebow was 3-4 passing in the first half. Srsly, how many 3 straight running plays 3 and outs does it take before these stupid coaches decide to mix it up a little better earlier in the games. Just amazing how f'ing stupid they are.

Jetmeck
12-25-2011, 03:47 PM

When HE played that bad. Got news for ya DUDE the whole team played like **** yesterday...............

maher_tyler
12-25-2011, 03:47 PM
If anyone is mostly to blame it's Fox/McCoy. How many 3 and outs did we have in the first half with three straight runs? Tebow was 3-4 passing in the first half. Srsly, how many 3 straight running plays 3 and outs does it take before these stupid coaches decide to mix it up a little better earlier in the games. Just amazing how f'ing stupid they are.

Exactly. If they were worried of Tebow throwing the ball then why wait till we're losing and teams know we have not much of a choice BUT to throw. They blitz the crap out of us. We run screens when it's an obvious play to run a screen, like third and long. There is no mixing it up in this offense at all! A pass, run, pass sequence or a screen, run, pass or run, pass, PA on third and short. Something other than the constant run run run punt!

lolcopter
12-25-2011, 04:07 PM

This

And on top of everything, why in the hell hasn't tebow been rushing the past few games?

kappys
12-25-2011, 04:15 PM
Answer is much simpler - its not the 4th quarter yet. The game didn't matter - all that matters is that we beat the Chiefs at home next week to clinch a playoff berth. When it comes down to crunch time lets see what this kid can do.

Atwater His Ass
12-25-2011, 05:05 PM
I don't understand why people complain about how Tebow conducts his interviews. You know what you're going to get, so if you don't like it either grow up and ignore it for the white noise it is, or don't listen to the guy's interviews.

I also really don't see the problem with him commenting on celebrating Christmas. Sometimes it's good to take a step back and not get caught up in all the bull****.

Funny how some people think that if Tebow doesn't act how they think he should act, that Tebow is somehow doing something wrong.

Jay3
12-25-2011, 05:32 PM
I think close, heartbreaking defeats can be more emotional. This one was so bad I think it brought a very numb or even glib feeling. He didn't need to express a bunch of negative emotion about how he played. Everybody in the room knew it. It was palpable.

OABB
12-25-2011, 06:40 PM

hey remember when you called for john fox to be fired one day in (even before training camp)?

yeah...you are no voice of reason...you are teh phaggot.

RhymesayersDU
12-25-2011, 08:08 PM
I don't understand why people complain about how Tebow conducts his interviews. You know what you're going to get, so if you don't like it either grow up and ignore it for the white noise it is, or don't listen to the guy's interviews.

I also really don't see the problem with him commenting on celebrating Christmas. Sometimes it's good to take a step back and not get caught up in all the bull****.

Funny how some people think that if Tebow doesn't act how they think he should act, that Tebow is somehow doing something wrong.

Exactly. If you don't dig the religious stuff, then just don't watch his interviews. Pretty simple.

And really, are you missing anything by not watching? Outside of the occassional rant like Dennis Green, none of the coaches or players EVER say anything of any kind of significance in these interviews. They all speak in broad generalities. "We didn't play well," "we need to play better," "it was a real team effort today," etc. No meaningful information is ever obtained from these interviews, ever.

I mean there's a very easy win-win solution here. Tim Tebow will continue to exercise his free speech, and people who don't like what he says will change the station. Simple.

Bronco Rob
12-25-2011, 08:57 PM

:sunshine:

Slightly Soiled
12-25-2011, 09:01 PM
I think close, heartbreaking defeats can be more emotional. This one was so bad I think it brought a very numb or even glib feeling. He didn't need to express a bunch of negative emotion about how he played. Everybody in the room knew it. It was palpable.

This!

If you watch about half way through when he's talking about it being his worse game ever I got the feeling he couldn't really believe he had played so bad and was kind of shell shocked.

Pontius Pirate
12-25-2011, 10:09 PM
hey remember when you called for john fox to be fired one day in (even before training camp)?

yeah...you are no voice of reason...you are teh phaggot.

LOL you mean my FireFox avatar? I suppose you thought I was serious in asking for fox to be fired immediately after he was hired and I found this logo? I want to say you're smart guy but that would be wrong right?

teknic
12-25-2011, 10:33 PM
LOL you mean my FireFox avatar? I suppose you thought I was serious in asking for fox to be fired immediately after he was hired and I found this logo? I want to say you're smart guy but that would be wrong right?

I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but your post history isn't doing you any favours.

Pontius Pirate
12-25-2011, 10:43 PM
I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but your post history isn't doing you any favours.

So....you think I have been seriously sporting a "fire fox" avatar since he was hired and I was legitimately serious? Like you don't think I am remotely fuc.king around with an avatar asking for fox to be fired because it's also coincidentally a pretty funny internerd avatar?

INTELLITENCE ABOUNDS! LAND HERE SPACELINGS!

cmhargrove
12-26-2011, 09:18 AM
I don't see why anyone has a problem with Tebow's interview. He's nothing but complimentary, nothing but positive. The team doesn't need to be reminded of their failures by another player, that's the coaches job.

All he needs to do is win next week, then all the "offended" people in this thread will be excited again. Good thing Tim's character isn't affected by adversity like much of the fan base.

Shotgun Willie
12-26-2011, 07:15 PM
I remember when Tom Brady early in his career came to Mile High against an average Broncos team, threw four picks and laid an egg. [B]All four went to Deltha O'Neal too.

Not to nitpick, but this never happened. Deltha O'Neal only has one career game with 4 picks, and it was against KC.