PDA

View Full Version : STERNO BUMS

wolf754life
12-24-2011, 05:36 PM
Was in vegas last month and who did I see playing Craps on a Tuesday? Champ Bailey, apparently the guy likes to fly southwest and play craps on his off day....

dumervil is overpaid, has done nothing of note lately, von miller is playing hurt, john fox is getting out coached.....

you know its all good, we trust these guys, they always come through and finish! yeah right, let's face it guys, we just don't have any winners on this squad.

we knew they were not going anywhere in the playoff, but to lay down and die like this is just pathetic....

Once a bum, always a bum!

myMind
12-24-2011, 05:39 PM
Was in vegas last month and who did I see playing Craps on a Tuesday? Champ Bailey, apparently the guy likes to fly southwest and play craps on his off day....

dumervil is overpaid, has done nothing of note lately, von miller is playing hurt, john fox is getting out coached.....

you know its all good, we trust these guys, they always come through and finish! yeah right, let's face it guys, we just don't have any winners on this squad.

we knew they were not going anywhere in the playoff, but to lay down and die like this is just pathetic....

So let me get this right...you're calling out Champ and Doom?
Two of the best players on our D, and you single them out.
Nice.

SoCalBronco
12-24-2011, 05:40 PM

You know that Dumervil has averaged a sack a game the last 10 weeks or so, right? Oh wait, I forgot you werent paying attention. Miller is playing hurt...that's right, so what? Would you like him not to play at all...at least he's trying to overcome the injury.

We've got plenty of winners on the squad. Last I checked we were in first place and we dont even need to win to win the division. Champ plays craps on his off day? OMG....that's almost as bad as watching Ghostbusters.

Moron.

wolf754life
12-24-2011, 05:43 PM
dumervil the difference maker..........................the guy is an overpaid stat hound.

Popps
12-24-2011, 05:44 PM
ROF?

DENVERDUI55
12-24-2011, 07:07 PM
What does craps on Tuesday have to do with winning an losing on sunday?

TDmvp
12-24-2011, 07:16 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/poT4i5UnOt4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

houghtam
12-24-2011, 07:22 PM
What does craps on Tuesday have to do with winning an losing on sunday?

I think it means that players are supposed to live in a bubble and eat, drink and breathe football during the season. And if they're injured they shouldn't play. So we can call them p***ies for not playing instead of calling them a**holes for playing while injured.

oubronco
12-24-2011, 07:23 PM
Noone looked like they gave a rats ass on the sideline today

DBroncos4life
12-24-2011, 07:26 PM

Doom has a sack in like 9 straight games. Once a bad fan, always a bad fan.