PDA

View Full Version : this season still isnt a complete loss

Spider
12-24-2011, 02:28 PM
still Like to have seen the last 2 weeks to be closer , Still say Tebow needed another year ...

go_broncos
12-24-2011, 02:34 PM
When you and Elway started praising Tebow..we keep losing..
Just ****ing sake..create a thread and blast him.

Spider
12-24-2011, 02:36 PM
When you and Elway started praising Tebow..we keep losing..
Just ****ing sake..create a thread and blast him.

Hilarious! how did I praise Tebow in this thread

lolcopter
12-24-2011, 02:37 PM
the defense was most definitely NOT carrying this team

this team lives and dies together. they either work as a complete unit in the W's, or go down in flames in the losses.

that's a start i guess. wer'e just in desperate need of playmakers and competent coaching on both sides of the ball

go_broncos
12-24-2011, 02:37 PM

I am drunk..Whatever..Just blast Tebow.
I want Elway to come on monday and say that Tebow played horribly.

Vine
12-24-2011, 02:39 PM
Dumb thread.

Spider
12-24-2011, 02:41 PM
the defense was most definitely NOT carrying this team

this team lives and dies together. they either work as a complete unit in the W's, or go down in flames in the losses.

that's a start i guess. wer'e just in desperate need of playmakers and competent coaching on both sides of the ball

Hilarious! get bent you freak , this isnt a thread blaming anyone , it is what it is , tebow needed another year ..... blaming Coaching ? Really . well you may have a point , should have kept Orton and let Tebow ride pine 1 more year ..... but you ****s and your billboard stunts .... you Retards need to learn this is the NFL , not College ..... an entire different game .... And the Playoffs are more intense then the reg season

Spider
12-24-2011, 02:42 PM
Dumb thread.

Hilarious! coming from a guy that started a thread begging people to be nice . nice to see you dried the tears , put your big boy pants on

lolcopter
12-24-2011, 02:43 PM
stfu idiot

i was making a point that we're playing as a team and that's not a complete loss. but if you wanna beat up that teboner strawman have at it you dip****

ghwk
12-24-2011, 02:46 PM
stfu idiot

i was making a point that we're playing as a team and that's not a complete loss. but if you wanna beat up that teboner strawman have at it you dip****

This after you blamed Decker for Tebow's short throw. LOL

Spider
12-24-2011, 02:49 PM
stfu idiot

Hilarious! in desperate need of play makers and coaching is what genius ?

lolcopter
12-24-2011, 02:50 PM
This after you blamed Decker for Tebow's short throw. LOL

he wasn't even looking at the goddamn ball! if he makes a better attempt for that catch, maybe we actually get the blatent PI call there

decker is still ****ing worthless

cutthemdown
12-24-2011, 03:10 PM
Volgende week zal ik weer boob mojo, neem mijn verbod, en krijgen broncos in de playoffs.

TD4HOF
12-24-2011, 03:14 PM
I'm sick of Eric Decker, his dropsies and the stupid white boy hype. He can be my 3rd WR any day. That's it.

lolcopter
12-24-2011, 03:23 PM
if you're a white WR with average athleticism you have to catch ever single ball. end of story.

ak1971
12-24-2011, 03:36 PM

I think we need some throat punching mojo....go get violent dude.

Kaylore
12-24-2011, 03:37 PM
If the Raiders lose or we win, we win the west next week. Not that it's anything to be happy about. This division sucks. It is highly unlikely we win our first playoff game in 5 years, but I still want a division win. If we're knocked out of the playoffs by Kyle Orton, it would be a travesty.

SonOfLe-loLang
12-24-2011, 04:07 PM
If the Raiders lose or we win, we win the west next week. Not that it's anything to be happy about. This division sucks. It is highly unlikely we win our first playoff game in 5 years, but I still want a division win. If we're knocked out of the playoffs by Kyle Orton, it would be a travesty.

It will be an epically long off season if this happens.

oubronco
12-24-2011, 08:08 PM
he wasn't even looking at the goddamn ball! if he makes a better attempt for that catch, maybe we actually get the blatent PI call there

Oh good grief just face it Tebow underthrew the damn ball bigtime

DENVERDUI55
12-24-2011, 08:12 PM
We'll lose next week make the playoffs and get blown out. We never expected to make playoffs anyways.

Bob's your Information Minister
12-24-2011, 08:12 PM

That would be three years in a row he did that. :rofl:

lolcopter
12-24-2011, 09:37 PM
Oh good grief just face it Tebow underthrew the damn ball bigtime

I know he under threw the goddamn ball but it's not like decker would have caught it anyway so who gives a ****

Bronco Rob
12-24-2011, 09:48 PM
That would be three years in a row he did that. :rofl:

The Chefs haven't won a playoff game in 18 years. So feel free to be quiet when a discussion about the postseason is taking place.

Thanks in advance.

Crow
12-24-2011, 10:45 PM
Let him go, Spidey. Miami ran the Wildcat until it didn't work anymore. They had to move on and start playing NFL style football again.

Denver won games in spite of an awful QB until it didn't work anymore. Time to move on. Time to find a QB. You can only rely on a gimmick for so long. Trick plays and gadgets are fine. But when it's all you can do, defenses catch up. I'm honestly stunned it took this long.

No I'm not. If defensive coordinators didn't start playing soft to "protect" a lead in the 4th quarter, Tebowmania would have dissipated a month ago.

Spider
12-25-2011, 06:19 AM
Let him go, Spidey. Miami ran the Wildcat until it didn't work anymore. They had to move on and start playing NFL style football again.

Denver won games in spite of an awful QB until it didn't work anymore. Time to move on. Time to find a QB. You can only rely on a gimmick for so long. Trick plays and gadgets are fine. But when it's all you can do, defenses catch up. I'm honestly stunned it took this long.

No I'm not. If defensive coordinators didn't start playing soft to "protect" a lead in the 4th quarter, Tebowmania would have dissipated a month ago.
;d no , Teebs can ball , when that boy understand whats going on he can put some #'s up .... this is why I said all year Teebs needs 1 more year riding pine ... I like that we drafted Teebs , just wish we could sent jhns and gator fan to you guys;D

Broncos4tw
12-25-2011, 09:37 AM

Yes, exactly this.

But, I think Tebow might be ok - not sure yet, he needs an offseason to develop under the coaching staff and Elway. But.. not sure. These are skills he should have developed already. Cam is an example of a QB who has developed those skills, but still needs to learn the speed and complexity of the NFL game. But the skillset is already there. Tim's skillset is different. And it may not work.

If you watch yesterday, the one thing the Bills did above all else, was make sure Tebow was contained in the pocket. He only escaped a couple of times. For the most part, they did a great job at keeping him in there. They forced the normal game. And look what happened. As I said before, the reason that Tebow was throwing less wasn't because we had stupid coaches. It's because they knew his skillset and limitations, and tried to play within those. When Tebow was forced to play a normal style game, you saw the results. Keep in mind our previous games were hardly blowouts. We were struggling in all those games. We were lucky to win as many as we did. Very lucky. And just like teams shutdown the wildcat offense, until it's no more than a novelty again, our "pro style option" offense is probably done. Teams will evaluate exactly what the Bills did, replicate it, and unless Tebow can start throwing faster short and intermediate passes, we are done.

Hulamau
12-25-2011, 09:58 AM

Are you serious?!?? Decker went up for the ball AFTER having to slow down and break stride to not out run the throw entirely! The defender ran into him in what should have been a PI call and the ball bounced off the defenders arm stuck across Decker's body and face!

What planet did you watch this game from 'Tebow-World' ? Hey its too freaking bad Tebow had a bad game .. it happens to everyone .. check Elways long list of stinkers... he had plenty 4 INT games.. really it was 3 INTs yesterday and the deflected ball from the DT hitting Tebow's arm was NOT a forward pass by any definition but with the Refs wore Buffalo Blue and Red yesterday so what else is new???

Whatever, but blaming Decker for that incomplete is nonsense we all love Tebow but he also has a ways to go in the passing game to make his entire game championship level quality. Cant imagine how effective he can be after another year or two with better footwork and accuracy, better game management and knowing when to not run backward 15 to 30 yards and then trying to heave a Hail Mary up for grabs into converage on a regular basis ... little things like that.

Tim has proven he deserves the full support of the team for the coming off-season and next year for as long as he can continue to earn it. But NFL defenses are not idiots and they ARE adapting obviously. Belicheck showed them the way and now even lowly Bills can work it to perfection in only one week of practice.

Its up to OUR coaches to counter their move by using Tebow in more creative packages and making defenses pay for loading down and keeping the rush in front of him... to do that Tebow is going to have to improve his short and medium passing game in a hurry and make much quicker decisions and quicker passes without that looping windup...

The truth is the hype is over .. thank goodness .. its now back down to reality as it should be. NO more divine intervention BS and just hard nose smart and consistent football with ALL the tools Tebow can muster and bring to the table. Tebow has to develop into a complete QB to have any long term chance at greatness and it will help greatly having a healthy and consistent RB along side McGahee so Willis doesn't have to carry the whole load. McGahee has been a fraction of himself the last three plus weeks and is too injured and worn down for much else this year and that has killed our offense and made even the running game one dimensional and easy to defend once Willis slows down after the first drive or two.

Bell and Johnson are lifelong scrubs and will never be anything more. And It was only a matter of time before the league caught up to the smoke and mirrors.

Look at the wildcat and at our first 6 game win streak with McD in 09 when the league had no idea what we would be showing on O and D and we had the league on its heal for 6 weeks until Baltimore cracked the code and it was a landslide thereafter. I only hope this staff can make the adjustments McD never was able too... We will need a lot better talent across the D with a major focus at Corner, safety and linebacker ... and at RB on Offense ... for that to happen as well as Tim making huge strides in the passing game in the offseason. He has everything else and more, so that shouldn't be too much to ask, but there is no substitute for Tim developing a complete game. If he cant then he wont last pure and simple no matter how great a guy or how much a motivator and leader he is.

Spider
12-25-2011, 11:44 AM
Are you serious?!?? Decker went up for the ball AFTER having to slow down and break stride to not out run the throw entirely! The defender ran into him in what should have been a PI call and the ball bounced off the defenders arm stuck across Decker's body and face!

What planet did you watch this game from 'Tebow-World' ? Hey its too freaking bad Tebow had a bad game .. it happens to everyone .. check Elways long list of stinkers... he had plenty 4 INT games.. really it was 3 INTs yesterday and the deflected ball from the DT hitting Tebow's arm was NOT a forward pass by any definition but with the Refs wore Buffalo Blue and Red yesterday so what else is new???

Whatever, but blaming Decker for that incomplete is nonsense we all love Tebow but he also has a ways to go in the passing game to make his entire game championship level quality. Cant imagine how effective he can be after another year or two with better footwork and accuracy, better game management and knowing when to not run backward 15 to 30 yards and then trying to heave a Hail Mary up for grabs into converage on a regular basis ... little things like that.

Tim has proven he deserves the full support of the team for the coming off-season and next year for as long as he can continue to earn it. But NFL defenses are not idiots and they ARE adapting obviously. Belicheck showed them the way and now even lowly Bills can work it to perfection in only one week of practice.

Its up to OUR coaches to counter their move by using Tebow in more creative packages and making defenses pay for loading down and keeping the rush in front of him... to do that Tebow is going to have to improve his short and medium passing game in a hurry and make much quicker decisions and quicker passes without that looping windup...

The truth is the hype is over .. thank goodness .. its now back down to reality as it should be. NO more divine intervention BS and just hard nose smart and consistent football with ALL the tools Tebow can muster and bring to the table. Tebow has to develop into a complete QB to have any long term chance at greatness and it will help greatly having a healthy and consistent RB along side McGahee so Willis doesn't have to carry the whole load. McGahee has been a fraction of himself the last three plus weeks and is too injured and worn down for much else this year and that has killed our offense and made even the running game one dimensional and easy to defend once Willis slows down after the first drive or two.

Bell and Johnson are lifelong scrubs and will never be anything more. And It was only a matter of time before the league caught up to the smoke and mirrors.

Look at the wildcat and at our first 6 game win streak with McD in 09 when the league had no idea what we would be showing on O and D and we had the league on its heal for 6 weeks until Baltimore cracked the code and it was a landslide thereafter. I only hope this staff can make the adjustments McD never was able too... We will need a lot better talent across the D with a major focus at Corner, safety and linebacker ... and at RB on Offense ... for that to happen as well as Tim making huge strides in the passing game in the offseason. He has everything else and more, so that shouldn't be too much to ask, but there is no substitute for Tim developing a complete game. If he cant then he wont last pure and simple no matter how great a guy or how much a motivator and leader he is.
I agree with all of this , except I will add this , kinda hard to use Tebow in a more creative way , until Tebow understands defenses more ....
I remember Dan Reeves smoke and mirror offenses , and the NFl caught up , not until we reached the Super bowl , but we was exposed big time