PDA

View Full Version : please hurry help me

DBroncos4life
12-22-2011, 03:18 PM
I'm in the championship game and I need to know if I should start tate or lynch. Lynch is going up against the 9ers and tate faces the Colts. I can't see Foster playing much tonight. What to do.

Smiling Assassin27
12-22-2011, 03:19 PM
Lynch all the way. I know he's going up against the Niners but he runs hard, is at home against a team on a short week, and I think Willis is out tonight.

DBroncos4life
12-22-2011, 03:28 PM
Lynch all the way. I know he's going up against the Niners but he runs hard, is at home against a team on a short week, and I think Willis is out tonight.

Ugh. This is the only week Forte getting hurt is hurting me. If Steve Johnson wasn't playing Denver I would consider him. I can't help but think about week one when tate killed the colts. Also I think kubes will want him to get to 1000 yards to. I just wish beast mode wasn't going up against the 9ers!

Smiling Assassin27
12-22-2011, 03:31 PM
I hear ya, man.

I had Lynch all year long and rationalized myself into sitting him almost every weekend and it bit me in the ass. Tate will probably get 80 and a TD. Lynch may not get the yards, but he's a beast around the goal line.

DBroncos4life
12-22-2011, 03:36 PM
I hear ya, man.

I had Lynch all year long and rationalized myself into sitting him almost every weekend and it bit me in the ass. Tate will probably get 80 and a TD. Lynch may not get the yards, but he's a beast around the goal line.

Niners have yet to allow a rushing TD. That scares me. I sat Rice against the niners and it paid off for me

DBroncos4life
12-22-2011, 08:18 PM
Thank god I didn't start Tate Hilarious!