PDA

View Full Version : Broncos on Hard Knocks?

Turd_Ferguson
12-21-2011, 06:23 PM
I am sitting here waiting for HBOs 24/7 on the Flyers and Rangers to come on, and I got to thinking.. With the Tebow Media Craze in full swing, what are the chances Hard Knocks makes its way to the Broncos training camp next year? I would love to see them on HBO. What does everyone think? Do you want to see the Broncos on Hard Knocks?

OrangeSe7en
12-21-2011, 06:27 PM
No.

lonestar
12-21-2011, 06:30 PM
not only no but HELL NO..

this team does not need any distractions, most of the teams that have done that program, have wound up losing games they should not have..

Way to many EGOS that get fed by that type of show..

again HELL NO..

Garcia Bronco
12-21-2011, 06:33 PM
**** no

Turd_Ferguson
12-21-2011, 06:37 PM
I sorta like the idea of getting that close a look at Tebow. Everyone talks about his incredible leadership and intangibles, this would give you a first hand look at them... I know every time I see something similar to Hard Knocks with him on it, I can't help but come away believing in him more.. (Even if I'm complaining about him 3 days later) It would show you why people that are around him are so in love with him. I think it would be cool to see how guys like Champ and Dawkins act around the team too...

Man-Goblin
12-21-2011, 06:39 PM
It would be awesome. But I can't remember if it was Bowlen or Shanahan that said it would never happen.

lonestar
12-21-2011, 06:41 PM
I sorta like the idea of getting that close a look at Tebow. Everyone talks about his incredible leadership and intangibles, this would give you a first hand look at them... I know every time I see something similar to Hard Knocks with him on it, I can't help but come away believing in him more.. (Even if I'm complaining about him 3 days later) It would show you why people that are around him are so in love with him. I think it would be cool to see how guys like Champ and Dawkins act around the team too...

who cares what the rest of the morons that are not Bronco fans care?

They will come around when we win more.. until then NO..

broncosteven
Any chance to get more Bronco insight would be cool, especially since I can't travel out to TC. I don't get HBO so it is kind of a moot point anyway.

scorpio
DMac on 104.3 said he asked John Fox about it and the answer led him to believe that it would never happen as long as he was coach.

Jay3
12-21-2011, 06:46 PM
It would be epic.

Half the country would prolly subscribe to HBO.

That's one of my favorite shows, BTW.

Garcia Bronco
12-21-2011, 06:54 PM

Then get a ticket and move out here. :P

Turd_Ferguson
12-21-2011, 07:06 PM
Then get a ticket and move out here. :P

I don't think the guys would give me the access Steve Sabol gets.

edit: Even if I show them my Orange Mane membership card...

Garcia Bronco
12-21-2011, 07:19 PM
I don't think the guys would give me the access Steve Sabol gets.

edit: Even if I show them my Orange Mane membership card...

Just remember; Tebow is always with us.

OBF1
12-21-2011, 07:23 PM
No ****ing way

lolcopter
12-21-2011, 07:28 PM
The broncos already turned them down earlier this year. I don't see that changing anytime soon