PDA

View Full Version : Bills game blacked out

Dagmar
12-21-2011, 11:43 AM
24,000 tickets remaining, they expect the lowest attendance since 2002.

Garcia Bronco
12-21-2011, 11:48 AM
Not for us. :)

Rolandftw
12-21-2011, 11:48 AM
You think that would work in Denver's favor. Plus being Christmas eve day, there might be a lot of no shows as well. A half empty stadium, sorta neutralizes a team's home field advantage.

Smiling Assassin27
12-21-2011, 11:49 AM
If a team kicks another team's ass and there is no one there to see it, does Ryan Fitzpatrick still shriek like a schoolgirl?

TonyR
12-21-2011, 12:14 PM
OMG I think I actually get to watch the game on my TV instead of my laptop this week!

http://the506.com/nflmaps/2011/wk16.html

crush17
12-21-2011, 12:15 PM
If a team kicks another team's ass and there is no one there to see it, does Ryan Fitzpatrick still shriek like a schoolgirl?

Tremendous post.

oubronco
12-21-2011, 12:15 PM
OMG I think I actually get to watch the game on my TV instead of my laptop this week!

Hell Yea two weeks in a row :strong:

Dagmar
12-21-2011, 12:19 PM
Early game on east coast... Opponents have lost 7 in a row.

Gives me the creeps this game.

bronco militia
12-21-2011, 12:25 PM
http://www.gazette.com/articles/finale-130545-home-orchard.html

Soul-Bronco
12-21-2011, 12:27 PM
I hope the weather is not a factor in this game ! Although were built for crappy conditions, if we cant run the ball effectively, i worry the number of drops our recievers will have in snow/rain !

tsiguy96
12-21-2011, 12:33 PM

yep.

lod01
12-21-2011, 12:36 PM
Tebow is losing his tebowners.

tsiguy96
12-21-2011, 12:38 PM
frustrating team this year. i know we can hang tough with the big guns, but at the same time easily lose to the ****ty teams like the bills. hopefully soon they wlll have the talent to easily put teams like this away.

broncosteven
12-21-2011, 12:40 PM
I wonder if the Bills regret giving Fitz all that money only to see them tank?

I sure hope this is our 1st blowout of the season. It would be great for my frayed nerves to see them dominate for 60 mintues and put the division away.

bronco militia
12-21-2011, 12:45 PM
frustrating team this year. .

how so? These team has exceeded all of my expectations.

Jetmeck
12-21-2011, 12:46 PM
Freakin guys better win this one.....................just get her done boys !

HooptyHoops
12-21-2011, 12:48 PM
Well, I will be at the in-laws, so watching on the computer might not be an option.....but, I get to watch KC beat the Raiders!

TonyR
12-21-2011, 01:26 PM

Agree. Will probably be a nailbiter like most of our games.

chadta
12-21-2011, 01:47 PM
****, i want to go to the game, but am hosting a christmas dinner at 5 pm, id love to take my son, but just cant do it, the border alone is worth an hour of traffic

i pay for the nfl package, if bloody well better be on

Crushaholic
12-21-2011, 01:48 PM

Thank goodness that our game and the Oakland game is on the same time. I have a Christmas Eve party two hours after the early games end. It works out perfectly...:strong:

DBroncos4life
12-21-2011, 01:51 PM
I'm glad we are on the road and not at home.

Smiling Assassin27
12-21-2011, 01:56 PM
So do we pull for KC to beat Oakland so they'll be basically eliminated while still having to deal with a Chiefs team playing for something, or do we pull for Oakland to eliminate KC and then face a team already making tee times by the time they get to Denver in week 17? All this is assuming we win this weekend, of course. Either way, I'm pulling for Detroit v teh Bolts.

tsiguy96
12-21-2011, 01:58 PM
if KC beats oakland and we beat bills, denver is the AFCW champs.

tsiguy96
12-21-2011, 01:58 PM
how so? These team has exceeded all of my expectations.

agreed completely, but just the nailbiters against bad teams raised my BP. alot.

OrangeSe7en
12-21-2011, 02:13 PM
if KC beats oakland and we beat bills, denver is the AFCW champs.

But there's a scenario where Denver can be champs without even needing to win another game. And I think this scenario involves Oak winning.

ClamChowdah
12-21-2011, 02:17 PM
They cant bare to watch the Broncos boring brand of football.

tsiguy96
12-21-2011, 02:28 PM
But there's a scenario where Denver can be champs without even needing to win another game. And I think this scenario involves Oak winning.

CIN, NYJ and i think TEN need to lose, DEN needs to win, this secures minimum wildcard. but the easiest solution is KC beats OAK, DEN beats BUF.

Crushaholic
12-21-2011, 02:30 PM
So do we pull for KC to beat Oakland so they'll be basically eliminated while still having to deal with a Chiefs team playing for something, or do we pull for Oakland to eliminate KC and then face a team already making tee times by the time they get to Denver in week 17? All this is assuming we win this weekend, of course. Either way, I'm pulling for Detroit v teh Bolts.

I could see us losing the AFC West by not winning at Buffalo. As much as people hate on Orton, he DOES know our secrets. I'll be hoping the Chiefs win, but all this could be moot if we lay an egg in New Yuck...

Punisher
12-21-2011, 02:47 PM
http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=390782
lol @ this thread

Smiling Assassin27
12-21-2011, 02:54 PM
http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=390782
lol @ this thread

No. Great "player", not a good QB. And did you hear the ESPN bit with him miked up against the Bears? The hymns, "praise the Lords", "help me Jesus" stuff was non-stop. It goes beyond just being religious, he seems to keep his mind flooded with it at all times. Seems a bit disturbed.

Rohirrim's cover's blown. ;D

mwill07
12-21-2011, 02:55 PM

Between KC &oak, I'm hoping they tie. I think that would do it.

SimonFletcher73
12-21-2011, 02:57 PM
They couldn't give away that many tickets.

broncocalijohn
12-21-2011, 03:09 PM
Well, I will be at the in-laws, so watching on the computer might not be an option.....but, I get to watch KC beat the Raiders!

I will be too but **** if I stay bored anymore hours than I have to be. It is early and I can find a bar for 3 hours. First time that my area isn't showing the Broncos on regular tv. Chargers on the road means we are stuck with that game.

The Bills game being blacked out must be the New Tebow Effect. Broncos finally lose and they jump off the bandwagon.

I could see us losing the AFC West by not winning at Buffalo. As much as people hate on Orton, he DOES know our secrets. I'll be hoping the Chiefs win, but all this could be moot if we lay an egg in New Yuck...

BS! Orton was drunk when we had Tebow out there. Plus, our defense knows a little about Orton too.

Knuckle Dragger
12-21-2011, 03:24 PM

Lucky you, I get no CBS early game instead. :(

OrangeSe7en
12-21-2011, 03:24 PM
CIN, NYJ and i think TEN need to lose, DEN needs to win, this secures minimum wildcard. but the easiest solution is KC beats OAK, DEN beats BUF.

No, I think it went like this:

Oakland over KC
Detroit over SD

SD over Oakland

HILife
12-21-2011, 03:27 PM

I got to watch the last two games on TV. One was great, the other, not so much.

tsiguy96
12-21-2011, 03:29 PM
from @MaxDenver:
Broncos win and Raiders lose. RT @TaylorKopeikin: So what has to happen for the Broncos to clinch the west on saturday?

@nyy_db Based on my calculations, if DEN wins & CIN/TEN/NYJ all lose Saturday, Broncos will clinch at least WC (strength of victory).

OrangeSe7en
12-21-2011, 03:33 PM
from @MaxDenver:
Broncos win and Raiders lose. RT @TaylorKopeikin: So what has to happen for the Broncos to clinch the west on saturday?

@nyy_db Based on my calculations, if DEN wins & CIN/TEN/NYJ all lose Saturday, Broncos will clinch at least WC (strength of victory).

It seems like the machinations are different based on what Denver does. What I'm telling you was on Vic & Gary when they interviewed Elway. It's at the very beginning if you want to check for yourself.

tsiguy96
12-21-2011, 03:34 PM
It seems like the machinations are different based on what Denver does. What I'm telling you was on Vic & Gary when they interviewed Elway. It's at the very beginning if you want to check for yourself.

denver has to win this week if they want to clinch this week, thats all that matters.

OrangeSe7en
12-21-2011, 03:37 PM
denver has to win this week if they want to clinch this week, thats all that matters.

I realize that but if they don't win another game, they can still win the west based on what I was referring to. I realize Denver winning Saturday is the most preferrable but one scenario requires KC winning and the other reguires Oakland winning.

ScottXray
12-21-2011, 03:59 PM

I'd just as soon wrap it up this week, so I'm pulling for KC , and Detroit, and The Broncos ( of course).

No matter what else we need to win this week so that next week means KC is already out. They still may give us a good game, and Orton wants to perform well to show the fans here just how good he is.....I WANT him pressing.

ScottXray
12-21-2011, 04:04 PM
The only way we keep the division title by losing two is Oakland wins this week , while SD loses and SD beats Oakland the last week.
I'd rather just win it outright by having the best record.....that means losses aren't tolerated.

Besides I don't want another 3 game losing streak to close out another year.

Different coaches , different players, different Team. Let's not see that again.

OrangeSe7en
12-21-2011, 04:05 PM
The only way we keep the division title by losing two is Oakland wins this week , while SD loses and SD beats Oakland the last week. I'd rather just win it outright by having the best record.....that means losses aren't tolerated.

Besides I don't want another 3 game losing streak to close out another year.

Different coaches , different players, different Team. Let's not see that again.

Thats what I said.

ScottXray
12-21-2011, 04:48 PM
Thats what I said.

I was replying to your post on the first page...., I read , reply then finish the thread.

Is ALL right!

broncosteven
12-21-2011, 05:27 PM
They cant bare to watch the Broncos boring brand of football.

Nothing is more boring than the Patsy's version of Arena Football.

I bet Belly is trembling at the fact of having to face Denver again the playoffs.

broncosteven
12-21-2011, 05:29 PM

Our secrets are having 2 Rookies playing in the secondary. If Dawkins can go I won't be so worried. Orton will be a stationary target.

Man-Goblin
12-21-2011, 05:56 PM
Nothing is more boring than the Patsy's version of Arena Football.

I bet Belly is trembling at the fact of having to face Denver again the playoffs.

The troll you just fed him you did.

canadianbroncosfan
12-21-2011, 08:42 PM

Exactly. Why wait. Win Saturday, hope KC beats Oakland. Then we're in, 100% AND we're guaranteed a home game.

Hamrob
12-23-2011, 07:09 PM
Hey guys,
What's the best site online to watch the game?

Thanks,

canadianbroncosfan
12-23-2011, 07:24 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks,

I typically use Atdhe.net

teknic
12-23-2011, 08:12 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks,

atdhe (they have a bunch of urls, the current one is atdhe.ws I believe)
firstrowsports.eu
stream2watch.com

There were a few others that I used, but I can't recall their names.