PDA

View Full Version : Elway endorses Tebow

Pages : 1 [2]

Broncbow
12-22-2011, 07:03 AM
Taco is dead on, you are a clown.

Jack Del Rio syndrome: His charm and good looks took the Jaguars down the drain because folks could not see the forest for the tree's regarding how attrocious he actually was.

The Glory of Elway has so many blind to the reality of the matter of how he has sabotaged his own team. This fan base has Jack Del Rio Syndrome.

Trading the No. 1 WR right before Tebow starts as if this team is jam packed with badass WR's. Waiving a good back up QB when the play-off window was just opened so Orton could go and play for a scheduled division rival who just lost their starting QB? Not letting Tebow be set free in the scheme until it is virtually too late and we need to depend on miracles to win. it just goes on and on, yet the fans are just too enamoured by him to even realize that he does not want Tebow to be his guy while doing everything in his power to convince the fan base of this with this atrocious scheme. Elway's disgust with this team winning with Tebow is something this fan base refuses to acknowledge. The effort put into sabotaging tebow week in and week out is something this fan base refuses to acknowledge. How irrational can you get?

You would much rather have the past Elway, than Tebow being unleashed in the present to see what he is capable of with a scheme that is not holding back the body of work he is mustering in the fourth in all four quarters. Elway may as well be dressing tebow in wrags the first three quarters of the game, to make him look so ugly that not even broncos fans could be able to recognize his glory, thanks to Elways glory being allowed to compromise it.

Elway has seen to it that Tebow's body of work is being compromised by the scheme. 2 passing attempts in the 3rd quarter while being behind against the Patriots speaks volumes... But go ahead and act like clowns who are in complete denial of Elway sabotaging antics; while your at it, make me the one out to being the irrational clown. :~ohyah!:

9 TD's in the 4th compared to just 4 in the entire first half?

106.3 QB rating in the 4th,
58.3 in the first half?

Tebow has had more passing attempts in the 4th than in the entire first half. This is why he is better in the 4th.

Elway and Fox are not letting him play until they are forced to let him play. Just like they did not let Tebow start until the fans forced them. This is BS

Bronco_Beerslug
12-22-2011, 07:20 AM
Elway may as well be dressing tebow in wrags the first three quarters of the game, to make him look so ugly that not even broncos fans could be able to recognize his glory, thanks to Elways glory being allowed to compromise it.
This is BS

What happened, did Big John bump nasties with your wife while you were visiting your shrink?

Broncbow
12-22-2011, 08:32 AM
What happened, did Big John bump nasties with your wife while you were visiting your shrink?

How dare you? Dare Elway to unleash in the 1st half as in the fourth; to turn Tebow's flame thrower on high in the 1st as in the third, check that, not two passing rep's, the 20 plays in the 4th.

20 passing attempts in the first half to see his body of work throughought the game, unless we are ahead by double digits, then pound them to death, no need to run up the score.

Why wait, Dare Elway to stop the wait and see if we need Tebow to pass it. Fox: when you only need two completions to win mentality, and I need a shrink. How whacked can you get?

OABB
12-22-2011, 08:49 AM
How dare you? Dare Elway to unleash in the 1st half as in the fourth; to turn Tebow's flame thrower on high in the 1st as in the third, check that, not two passing rep's, the 20 plays in the 4th.

20 passing attempts in the first half to see his body of work throughought the game, unless we are ahead by double digits, then pound them to death, no need to run up the score.

Why wait, Dare Elway to stop the wait and see if we need Tebow to pass it. Fox: when you only need two completions to win mentality, and I need a shrink. How whacked can you get?

When I read your posts, I literally hear static and my eyes lose focus...it is so bizarrre! I literally cant focus on what you say. my brain rejects you. Im not trying to be funny either. It really hapoens! It is SO weird.

anyone else?

maher_tyler
12-22-2011, 08:57 AM
Jack Del Rio syndrome: His charm and good looks took the Jaguars down the drain because folks could not see the forest for the tree's regarding how attrocious he actually was.

The Glory of Elway has so many blind to the reality of the matter of how he has sabotaged his own team. This fan base has Jack Del Rio Syndrome.

Trading the No. 1 WR right before Tebow starts as if this team is jam packed with badass WR's. Waiving a good back up QB when the play-off window was just opened so Orton could go and play for a scheduled division rival who just lost their starting QB? Not letting Tebow be set free in the scheme until it is virtually too late and we need to depend on miracles to win. it just goes on and on, yet the fans are just too enamoured by him to even realize that he does not want Tebow to be his guy while doing everything in his power to convince the fan base of this with this atrocious scheme. Elway's disgust with this team winning with Tebow is something this fan base refuses to acknowledge. The effort put into sabotaging tebow week in and week out is something this fan base refuses to acknowledge. How irrational can you get?

You would much rather have the past Elway, than Tebow being unleashed in the present to see what he is capable of with a scheme that is not holding back the body of work he is mustering in the fourth in all four quarters. Elway may as well be dressing tebow in wrags the first three quarters of the game, to make him look so ugly that not even broncos fans could be able to recognize his glory, thanks to Elways glory being allowed to compromise it.

Elway has seen to it that Tebow's body of work is being compromised by the scheme. 2 passing attempts in the 3rd quarter while being behind against the Patriots speaks volumes... But go ahead and act like clowns who are in complete denial of Elway sabotaging antics; while your at it, make me the one out to being the irrational clown. :~ohyah!:

58.3 in the first half?

Tebow has had more passing attempts in the 4th than in the entire first half. This is why he is better in the 4th.

Elway and Fox are not letting him play until they are forced to let him play. Just like they did not let Tebow start until the fans forced them. This is BS

I think you have a few screws loose.

Broncbow
12-22-2011, 09:02 AM
John Elway and John Fox, the leaders of the Denver Broncos, haven’t exactly been true believers in the legend of Tim Tebow.

Elway, the executive vice president of football operations and Hall of Fame quarterback, famously answered “no” last month when asked if Tebow were closer to nailing down the starting job. This, after telling Sports Illustrated’s Peter King in January: “I don’t think Tim Tebow is a good NFL quarterback at this time.” Fox, the Broncos’ coach, once said Tebow “would be screwed” in a regular offense.

Despite the Broncos’ loss Sunday and the seeming pause — if not end — of Tebowmania, the two seems to have mellowed a bit.

In an interview with the Associated Press, Elway continued to measure his words carefully — but with a dollop of optimism. “Tim Tebow’s not going anywhere,” Elway said. “I mean, he’s going to be a Bronco and we’re going to do everything we can and hopefully he’s that guy.”

Elway, who plans to work with Tebow in the offseason, elaborated on his comments in that radio interview, in which he also said Tebow had to improve on third downs and as a passer. “I think that comment was probably a little bit too blunt,” Elway said. “Because I think the big picture with Tim is we’ve got to see the whole body of work..."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/post/tim-tebow-slowing-converts-john-elway-john-fox/2011/12/20/gIQAUujW7O_blog.html

Why are they doing everything they can to keep from passing it in the first three quarters when they claim they are doing everything they can to see the whole body of work? 2 passing attempts in the 3rd quarter while flying way behind Brady: rejected seeing Tebow unleashed. 3 passing attempts per quarter average. Hello.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZB1cNkC71vE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This is what has HOFer Steve Young, livid if he were in those conditions.

McDman
12-22-2011, 09:22 AM
When I read your posts, I literally hear static and my eyes lose focus...it is so bizarrre! I literally cant focus on what you say. my brain rejects you. Im not trying to be funny either. It really hapoens! It is SO weird.

anyone else?

Same for me. It's the same with MacG and Alpha(coincidentally they're the same people). It is almost impossible to read their posts word for word.

McDman
12-22-2011, 09:29 AM

anyone else?

Same for me. It's the same with MacG and Alpha(coincidentally they're the same people). It is almost impossible to read their posts word for word.

Broncos_OTM
12-22-2011, 09:49 AM
Yes you can possess ball control with the passing game. Teams do it week in and week out. This is the reality of the modern era.

Furthermore, Fox allowed Orton 36 passing attempts per game on average before the game when he was benched.

What we are seeing here is the double standard of sabotage. The breaks on Tebows passing game is aimed at doing nothing more than justify Elways position that Tebow is not his guy. This is why the team is going out of its way to make the passing game look ugly for three-quarters.

Dude. its been known tebow has been a bad practive player. maybe the coaches wanted to go with his known strengths the first couple games and as thing have opened up maybe just maybe they are throwing it more with sucess. ... Dude i have read alot of your bull**** ... and it stinks dude. to rip on john elway a icon for this franchise. and ignoreing our roots. .. bug the **** off already

Broncbow
12-22-2011, 10:18 AM
Dude. its been known tebow has been a bad... to rip on john elway a icon for this franchise. and ignoreing our roots. .. bug the **** off already

The brilliance of Elways egoiconic light, has blinded you with predjudice.

MplsBronco
12-22-2011, 11:02 AM
The only reason we look awesome in that 4th quarter is bad defensive decisions by the other team, soft zones, and playing the hurry up spread. I know that is fun and works in Madden but you can't run it every series of the game.

Clearly right now they don't think Tebow is fully ready to play in a conventional offense, why switch things up when we're winning? If we switch things up it needs to be next year.

I don't know of anyone advocating running it the entire game. No one does that. But why can't it be mixed in here and there? Surprise the other team with it. Use it to get some easy scores. All the good teams do. We could do it with Tebow. He excels at it.

McDman
12-22-2011, 11:33 AM
I don't know of anyone advocating running it the entire game. No one does that. But why can't it be mixed in here and there? Surprise the other team with it. Use it to get some easy scores. All the good teams do. We could do it with Tebow. He excels at it.

Please refer me to the game where we didn't pass it once. The games where Tebow had single digit throws we won. Plus, his passing looked abysmal in those games, why throw it?

SureShot
12-22-2011, 11:44 AM
I think Broncd'oh needs some fresh air.

theAPAOps5
12-22-2011, 11:34 PM
I have bolded all the important stuff from this clown, pathetic, scary, and should be nowhere near Tebow clown.

58.3 in the first half?

Play2win
12-22-2011, 11:45 PM
Somebody is still butt-sore from what Elway did to Jacksonville, oh so many years ago... Hilarious!

Miss I.
12-23-2011, 06:21 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1F7y7lSDn78/TRJitOo_VzI/AAAAAAAAAjY/g3sxc1Jq25E/s1600/meh.ro5707-455x364.jpg

Momentum
12-23-2011, 01:20 PM
Pretty simple: you cannot get rid of the QB that leads you to a playoff game, despite how well or how bad he plays. At least not THIS QB that the media has the spotlight on.

Elway is a businessman. He is playing chess right now.

BroncoBuff
12-23-2011, 01:30 PM

I think you're just partly disturbed, but also partly correct. It's been a thrill-ride with Tebow no doubt, but I agree John has jumped the gun endorsing him now. What's the rush? Seems he's caught up in the hoopla, not a good sign for a GM (or whatever his title is).

I made the analogy before, this run reminds me of Josh's 6-0 start in 2009 ... too good to be true. There's a reality-jolt coming. Not an off-the-cliff trainwreck jolt like Josh, but something.

I love he's avoiding Ints, but I'm not sold he's an NFL quarterback yet.

lonestar
12-23-2011, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by OABB View Post

anyone else?

Hey I know this may be a novel thought, but if you do not "get" his posts why read them.

It is so easy to IGGY him and then you do not have to waste band width in repling to him..

I learned along time ago that if you ignore some one with an EGO and do not reply t them thus feeding said ego they go waya and find someone else to feed it..

A real simple concept..

keep calling him names and you feed it ignore his posts and evenetually he goes to another forum.. where he gets validation.. THEN NO ONE sees his posts and we do not have to re read them when you numbnuts quote him..

errand
12-23-2011, 10:03 PM
Pretty simple: you cannot get rid of the QB that leads you to a playoff game, despite how well or how bad he plays. At least not THIS QB that the media has the spotlight on.

Elway is a businessman. He is playing chess right now.

Really? Ravens dumped Dilfer after winning SB....Broncos rewarded Plummer for franchises only A.E. playoff win and AFCCG appearance by drafting his replacement....we were at 7-4 when he was benched....haven't been to playoffs since....

So some teams do replace QB's that have not only helped them make playoffs, but who have helped them go deep into them as well

Momentum
12-23-2011, 10:28 PM
Really? Ravens dumped Dilfer after winning SB....Broncos rewarded Plummer for franchises only A.E. playoff win and AFCCG appearance by drafting his replacement....we were at 7-4 when he was benched....haven't been to playoffs since....

So some teams do replace QB's that have not only helped them make playoffs, but who have helped them go deep into them as well

None of them were TIM TEBOW.

Elway cuts Tim in the offseason and its ESPN doing hour long NFL Live specials on why Elway shouldn't be a President, why the Broncos are imploding, etc. etc.

That effects you getting free agents, that effects resigning your own guys, that effects the whole stigma of the franchise.

But on the other hand... if Elway lets Tebow play in 2012 and the Broncos lost 4 or 5 straight games and he is replaced by our veteran (hopefully Jason Campbell) and THEN we cut/trade him... it's just a 10 minute blip during Sportscenter.

Elway knows what he is doing. IF he doesn't want Tebow he is surely playing chess to remove him.

If he really wants the kid to start, then all of this is a moot point, of course. But we all know what the real scenario is going on here.

cutthemdown
12-23-2011, 10:29 PM
Broncos should run their offense, look at how Bills are playing it, then attack accordingly. They will throw it if the Bills but 8 in the box crowding the LOS. If Bills try to keep both safteys back then you can bet Broncos will see if the can block them and run it to death.

Archer81
12-23-2011, 11:03 PM

1. Trading the No. 1 WR right before Tebow starts as if this team is jam packed with badass WR's. 2. Waiving a good back up QB when the play-off window was just opened so Orton could go and play for a scheduled division rival who just lost their starting QB? Not letting Tebow be set free in the scheme until it is virtually too late and we need to depend on miracles to win. 3. it just goes on and on, yet the fans are just too enamoured by him to even realize that he does not want Tebow to be his guy while doing everything in his power to convince the fan base of this with this atrocious scheme. Elway's disgust with this team winning with Tebow is something this fan base refuses to acknowledge. The effort put into sabotaging tebow week in and week out is something this fan base refuses to acknowledge. How irrational can you get?

Elway has seen to it that Tebow's body of work is being compromised by the scheme. 2 passing attempts in the 3rd quarter while being behind against the Patriots speaks volumes... But go ahead and act like clowns who are in complete denial of Elway sabotaging antics; while your at it, 4. make me the one out to being the irrational clown. :~ohyah!:

58.3 in the first half?

1. Do you think Lloyd is a number 1 WR in Green Bay, New England or New York? Lets be real about Lloyd. One 1,000 yard season a "great" WR does not make.

2. I tend to believe Paige when he says Orton was becoming a bit of a douche. Its totally believable that he would show up late, mock the starter and go less than 100%. He got paid, why would he care?

3. Elway is not the one running the offense or determining game plans. This asinine complaint should be leveled at the coaching staff, not the front office.

4. We do not have to make out like you are a clown. You ARE a clown. With the football knowledge of a deaf, mute Guatemalan hooker. And she at least understands enough to know to not sign about things she has no idea about.

:Broncos:

theAPAOps5
12-23-2011, 11:35 PM
Or if you don't like it stop reading the posts directed at him. Pretty easy to figure out as he is quoted, called by name, or clown is used.

Or do you just like to sound self righteous and holier than thou in every post?

Pretty simple concept..... You know

Hey I know this may be a novel thought, but if you do not "get" his posts why read them.

It is so easy to IGGY him and then you do not have to waste band width in repling to him..

I learned along time ago that if you ignore some one with an EGO and do not reply t them thus feeding said ego they go waya and find someone else to feed it..

A real simple concept..

keep calling him names and you feed it ignore his posts and evenetually he goes to another forum.. where he gets validation.. THEN NO ONE sees his posts and we do not have to re read them when you numbnuts quote him..

Blueflame
12-24-2011, 12:13 AM
None of us can control what other people post. And it would be "a study in frustration" to even try.

Broncos_OTM
12-24-2011, 12:49 AM

And obviously you believe everything you hear. and not what you see is Denver is 7-2 since the change Being a broncos fan. you should pay reverence to our past.

Whatever the club is doing is working.

Fox rarely rarely will pull his veteran QB for a rookie much less tim tebow. this team has made some brilliant moves this year.

If you are here to simply ride tebows jock, take flight, cause we don't want or need your ass.

Armchair Bronco
12-24-2011, 01:32 AM
When Elway has actually and publicly endorsed Tebow, can we please start a new thread with the title:

Elway REALLY endorses Tebow

theAPAOps5
12-25-2011, 02:40 PM

The clown has been suspiciously quiet since about 3 minutes before kickoff yesterday.

Just wanted to wish him Merry Christmas....... that's all....... seriously.

bombay
12-25-2011, 03:09 PM
Wow. That guy has a serious mental illness.

go_broncos
12-25-2011, 03:14 PM
Elway needs to criticize this team tomorrow.. They are playing horrible.
Mccoy - can we please throw more on first down

Armchair Bronco
12-25-2011, 03:36 PM
Fox needs to grow a pair and start going for it on 4th and inches.

And on third and inches, to quote Tebow himself, "There's only one guy who should get the ball!" Give Tebow the damn ball on 3rd and a foot already!

ant1999e
12-27-2011, 01:50 PM
wow you ****ing p***Ys , he didnt say nothing bad bout the kid ...... **** you losers toughen up

It's spelled "pussies".