PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy blues. Post your sob stories here.

sgbfan
12-19-2011, 09:49 PM
I lost by one point with Wallace needing 4 more yards and I had the tie breaker. He dropped a 5 yard slant with one minute to go in the game. I came back from 30 down after the first week. I left about 30 points on the bench each week by starting the wrong guys. I was ready to defend the championship. There's always next year.

OBF1
12-19-2011, 10:02 PM
No SOB story this week... But I still have next weekend to start. Meeting Deuce in the Orangemane league finals this coming weekend.

sgbfan
12-19-2011, 10:43 PM
My main SOB's for my sob story, Murray for getting hurt, Kasay for missing his 1 fg attempt, Helu for about 2 yards per carry, and GB for getting a goose egg against the effing Chiefs.

gunns
12-20-2011, 05:50 AM
Murray hurt me in several leagues by getting hurt but Eli Manning killed me in 5 leagues this weekend. Unbelievable, the guy had been kicking ass for several weeks and right in the playoff run for championships he chokes. I started him over Rivers as Rivers had stunk the place up almost all season, this weekend I may have been able to pull out a few if I had started him. Ahhhh the injustice!

Smiling Assassin27
12-22-2011, 03:25 PM
Two words: Chris F'in Johnson.

Dude's a money grubbing pansy arsed corksucker.

Two More Words:

Marshawn Lynch.

Dude was talking to me all year long--'play me...play me'...and I ignored him for CJ1K, Sproles, Ben Tate, even CJ Spiller, for crying out loud. I'm such a moron.