PDA

View Full Version : Tim (The Rock) Tebow - NE @ DEN Highlights - 12/18/11 - "We Still Believe"

Bronco Rob
12-19-2011, 06:08 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LzHHevUZcUU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:thumbsup:

Jay3
12-19-2011, 06:16 PM
Man, that has the makin's a real good game by the Broncos. Seems like there was enough there to make a close game or even a win.

The turnovers were just deadly.

TDmvp
12-19-2011, 06:35 PM
Tim is starting to look better in at plays from under center and in his drop backs passes.

Seen improvement in things that people said he couldn't ever improve on over the last few weeks.

Turnovers tho took us totally out of this one like has been mentioned.
I think we have a good team that could be a great team with a little more talent at Db and Wr and some depth at hb and a KR/PR who isn't borderline retarded.

schaaf
12-19-2011, 06:43 PM
He is going to bring this franchise back and we'll be contenders for many years

Bronco Rob
12-20-2011, 09:21 PM
;)

Pontius Pirate
12-20-2011, 09:27 PM
That's just like this video

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZZ5LpwO-An4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ant1999e
12-20-2011, 09:33 PM
Damn that second quarter.:cuss:

Broncbow
12-21-2011, 05:26 AM
Make that Second and third quarter. Tebow had over 250 yards outside of them both.

Thing is if Fox did not predictably serve our team up to the opponent by letting them know exactly how each course would be served throughout the game, we would be blowing teams, even like the Patriots out of the water.

Watching Fox serve up our offense to the opponent, by offering them the rushing offense on a platter for three quarters, and the passing offense on a platter in the fourth. Why its dispicable how much of an edge Fox gives the opponent by showing his hand week in and week out.

Fox is a horrible coach, fact he has yet to adjust to the opponent this season to win one second quarter, speaks volumes as to just how horrible he really is.

Here's the ball Tim, go and save us from my stupidity in the fourth week in and week out? Enough is enough. Tebow ought to be getting his fair share of passing plays while we are ahead. Fox refuses to combine the potency of the rushing offense with the potency of the passing offense. His one dimensional reflects just how much of a block head he is. Fox and Elway are both blockheads, blockheads that are costing this team win after win after win this season.

Spider
12-21-2011, 05:41 AM
Man, that has the makin's a real good game by the Broncos. Seems like there was enough there to make a close game or even a win.

The turnovers were just deadly.

Pretty much , got to love the way we came out of the gate , but were a young team made alot of mental mistakes , but this team will grow into something special .......maybe even the first team in the NFL to 3 peat

RhymesayersDU
12-21-2011, 05:47 AM
NE's defense isn't anything special, but there were some NFL passes there.

Real bad second quarter. We spotted them 13 points.

Broncbow
12-21-2011, 06:11 AM
Loved watching tebow throw the ball in the midst of 5 defenders @ 1:21

TheReverend
12-21-2011, 08:28 AM
Whoever makes these vids sure is trying to sell that "The Rock" nickname, but I don't see it.

Is it because he's the people's champion?

Is it because he's the most electrifying man in sports?

...never mind. Maybe I do see it.

BroncoMan4ever
12-21-2011, 08:31 AM
i thought Von was held without a sack for the 1st time since like October? the clip shows different at the 2:09 mark

and also, Tebow was threading that ball into some tight windows

tsiguy96
12-21-2011, 08:44 AM
i thought Von was held without a sack for the 1st time since like October? the clip shows different at the 2:09 mark

that was a tackle for loss

jhns
12-21-2011, 08:48 AM

The QB fumbled and picked it back up. I think that is why they counted it as a tackle instead of a sack.

BroncoFiend
12-21-2011, 09:44 AM
Make that Second and third quarter. Tebow had over 250 yards outside of them both.

Thing is if Fox did not predictably serve our team up to the opponent by letting them know exactly how each course would be served throughout the game, we would be blowing teams, even like the Patriots out of the water.

Watching Fox serve up our offense to the opponent, by offering them the rushing offense on a platter for three quarters, and the passing offense on a platter in the fourth. Why its dispicable how much of an edge Fox gives the opponent by showing his hand week in and week out.

Fox is a horrible coach, fact he has yet to adjust to the opponent this season to win one second quarter, speaks volumes as to just how horrible he really is.

Here's the ball Tim, go and save us from my stupidity in the fourth week in and week out? Enough is enough. Tebow ought to be getting his fair share of passing plays while we are ahead. Fox refuses to combine the potency of the rushing offense with the potency of the passing offense. His one dimensional reflects just how much of a block head he is. Fox and Elway are both blockheads, blockheads that are costing this team win after win after win this season.

Wow, you are so completely off base here. Fox didn't turn the ball over three times in the second quarter, and our rushing offense was working great in building a 16-7 lead.

Fox is a run first coach and that approach is what keeps the Broncos in games throughout and wears down opponents in the fourth quarter. I realize that it is exciting to watch a nice pass, but look where that got us last year.

Let's not forget that Fox inherited a bad team and a TERRIBLE defense. Both are looking like they made a significant turn for the better and to say a coach has nothing to do with that is ridiculous.

Peoples Champ
12-21-2011, 10:14 AM
the passes Tebow made in the game against NE were solid, NFL QB throws. I dont care how bad NE defensive backs were, he was fitting the balls in tight windows.

Bronco Rob
12-21-2011, 04:15 PM
Whoever makes these vids sure is trying to sell that "The Rock" nickname, but I don't see it.

Is it because he's the people's champion?

Is it because he's the most electrifying man in sports?

...never mind. Maybe I do see it.

:sunshine:

snowspot66
12-21-2011, 07:02 PM
NE's defense isn't anything special, but there were some NFL passes there.

Real bad second quarter. We spotted them 13 points.

Considering our first quarter performance it's very possible that it all resulted in a 20-27 point swing in their favor.

seeit360
12-21-2011, 07:49 PM
Not sure if you are being serious. Probably not, but at any rate "Rock" is a very specific reference to St. Peter and the Church of Christ. Peter actually does mean Rock in Green and Hebrew, St. Peter is originally named Simon and then Jesus names him "Peter". He states in the Bible, "On this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hell will not prevail against it." Sounds like Tebow to me. ;D So now if Elway will just state, "On The Rock I will build my team and the rest of the NFL will not prevail against it" we will be ready to start our very own Tebow cult. :sunshine: *I am now going to hell for comparing Elway to Jesus, but I am really hoping God has a sense of humor even for matters sacrilegious.

Actually I made the video... :afro: "The rock" is a play on words... "I am (the broncos) 'rock' and (the seasons) salvation for the biblical reference. And my first video used the music "Can't Stop the Rock" by Apollo 440. Youtubers started calling my videos "The Rock" videos, so I kept it the name and it is easy to remember when you are searching for the series.

seeit360
12-21-2011, 07:52 PM
The QB fumbled and picked it back up. I think that is why they counted it as a tackle instead of a sack. ... and the sack after that, Q Carter got it, Von was about a half a second late.

seeit360
12-21-2011, 08:04 PM

Rob, Thanks for posting my videos, I really appreciate it! -seeit360

Bronco Rob
12-22-2011, 07:18 PM
Rob, Thanks for posting my videos, I really appreciate it! -seeit360

seeit360: my pleasure! Keep up the great work! I post your work all over the interweb.