PDA

View Full Version : Dont complain about Tim Tebow..

tsiguy96
12-19-2011, 09:56 AM
Im looking at you, Finley and Flacco.

Spider
12-19-2011, 09:58 AM
oh jeez .......

Archer81
12-19-2011, 10:00 AM
He has a point. Both players had things to say about the amount of media coverage regarding Tebow. They both go out this sunday and lose.

Ah, kharma.

:Broncos:

canadianbroncosfan
12-19-2011, 10:01 AM
Funny it only took one week to bring these guys back down to earth. They won't be saying much this week I'm sure, and how could they?

Miss I.
12-19-2011, 10:04 AM
Two things:
1. Silly thread.
2. Does nobody see the problem with going to the press to complain about the amount of press coverage Tebow gets? Is this not self defeating? If you want less Tebow in the media don't go create another media story, unless in this case like these guys, your real purpose is to be attention whores.
;D

tsiguy96
to be fair, im pretty glad the tebow media thing will start backing down this week and denver can refocus. take some pressure and expectations off the guys, because they simply arent good enough for it right now.

go_broncos
I knew we will lose when NE players didn't talk bad about Tebow.

Pontius Pirate
12-19-2011, 10:06 AM
I agree. Complaining about Tebow coverage is silly.

The right way to deal with it is to come into Denver and put on an absolutely dominating QB clinic AND ensure your team beats Tebow's team.

I'm looking at you Tom Brady. You pagan heathen!

Archer81
12-19-2011, 10:08 AM
I agree. Complaining about Tebow coverage is silly.

The right way to deal with it is to come into Denver and put on an absolutely dominating QB clinic AND ensure your team beats Tebow's team.

I'm looking at you Tom Brady. You pagan heathen!

Its going to be a rough decade+ for you.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-19-2011, 10:17 AM
Two things:
1. Silly thread.
2. Does nobody see the problem with going to the press to complain about the amount of press coverage Tebow gets? Is this not self defeating? If you want less Tebow in the media don't go create another media story, unless in this case like these guys, your real purpose is to be attention whores.
;D

Do you think they "go to the press"? Or do you think the lazy-ass press comes to them with questions about Tebow?

Honestly, I think it's the latter. I doubt Flacco was calling reporters in Baltimore asking to be heard on the Tebow situation.

Pontius Pirate
12-19-2011, 10:19 AM
Its going to be a rough decade+ for you.

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo343/haywyre/Reactions/LOLwut.gif

Miss I.
12-19-2011, 10:20 AM
Do you think they "go to the press"? Or do you think the lazy-ass press comes to them with questions about Tebow?

Honestly, I think it's the latter. I doubt Flacco was calling reporters in Baltimore asking to be heard on the Tebow situation.

Probably true, but again, why respond? They don't have to answer them.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-19-2011, 10:33 AM
Probably true, but again, why respond? They don't have to answer them.

True. It's just sort of a lose-lose situation for these guys. And they've been taught to just answer the question. They do that, and get crucified.

Drew A. Blank
12-19-2011, 10:36 AM
He has a point. Both players had things to say about the amount of media coverage regarding Tebow. They both go out this sunday and lose.

Ah, kharma.

Problem is a SD loss would have been nice. Those guys need to be put to bed and done. Right now they're hanging around.

OrangeSe7en
12-19-2011, 10:47 AM
to be fair, im pretty glad the tebow media thing will start backing down this week and denver can refocus. take some pressure and expectations off the guys, because they simply arent good enough for it right now.

I don't think it will back down that much, especially if we can win at Buffalo. He's simply amazingly popular and even with the loss to New England, Denver is still 7-2 with him as a starter. Expect the media coverage to get revved up even greater if/when Denver makes the playoffs.

BTW, I thought it was a solid thread.

jhns
12-19-2011, 10:52 AM
True. It's just sort of a lose-lose situation for these guys. And they've been taught to just answer the question. They do that, and get crucified.

Since when? You clearly don't listen to press confrences. Most guys are classy enough to not say whatever they are thinking. Most don't just answer questions because they don't want to give anything away or throw others under the bus.

Why do you feel the need to defend everyone that trashes the Broncos? You are a sad individual.

OrangeSe7en
12-19-2011, 10:55 AM

Yeah, but fortunately, the Raiders, Titans, and Jets all also lost. Currently we're 6-4 in the conference. And have tie breakers against the Jets and Bengals. There's a lot that starts to work in our favor by winning at least one more game. I was worried about the KC game before yesterday. Now it's completely up for grabs.

lolcopter
12-19-2011, 11:34 AM
Flacco and Finley are both vastly overrated scrubs

canadianbroncosfan
12-19-2011, 11:45 AM
Flacco and Finley are both vastly overrated scrubs

Flacco yes

Well Finley isn't Gonzalez or Gronk, I'd gladly take a TE with nearly 700 yards receiving, including 14 plays of 20+ yards.

lolcopter
12-19-2011, 12:36 PM
Flacco yes

Well Finley isn't Gonzalez or Gronk, I'd gladly take a TE with nearly 700 yards receiving, including 14 plays of 20+ yards.

He certainly drops enough passes to make this squad

oubronco
12-19-2011, 12:51 PM
http://gifs.gifbin.com/3204840swsw.gif