PDA

View Full Version : Boomer Esiason is an idiot......

55CrushEm
12-19-2011, 07:13 AM
Listening to the local radio in Boston this morning....he's a Monday morning guest here every week.

He basically said that Denver lost the game because of Tebow's THROWING MOTION. Really, Boomer? I realize you have a vested interest in seeing Tebow fail, because you're one of the one's that said he WOULD fail....and your reputation is staked on this. But you should be embarrassed at this.

We lost because we lost the turnover battle 3-0....period.....end of story....no need to over-analyze. NO TEAM beats another when they lose the turnover battle 3-0....especially when playing against New England.

We....lost....because....of....Tebow's.....throwin g....motion.

Ok.

Dedhed
12-19-2011, 07:16 AM
I knew the idiots would be right back on the "He can't play in this league" bandwagon at the first opportunity.

rbackfactory80
12-19-2011, 07:18 AM
To bad Boomer never critiqued himself.

Spider
12-19-2011, 07:19 AM
wow a teboner making sense ........ whats next raider fan , gettin invited to a charity function ?

TonyR
12-19-2011, 07:19 AM
The media haters are loving it. Chris Carter was obnoxious on Mike & Mike this morning. When asked about the game this morning he started out by saying how happy he was that they could now talk about something other than Tim Tebow. As if Tebow and the Broncos are dictating what they should talk about.

MABroncoFan
12-19-2011, 07:20 AM
Listening to the local radio in Boston this morning....he's a Monday morning guest here every week.

He basically said that Denver lost the game because of Tebow's THROWING MOTION. Really, Boomer? I realize you have a vested interest in seeing Tebow fail, because you're one of the one's that said he WOULD fail....and your reputation is staked on this. But you should be embarrassed at this.

We lost because we lost the turnover battle 3-0....period.....end of story....no need to over-analyze. NO TEAM beats another when they lose the turnover battle 3-0....especially when playing against New England.

Ok.

I listened to that too. To add to that ... the turnovers were at around our own 40, 20, and 15 to boot.

He mentioned he expects the Broncos to take a 1st round QB also. I doubt that. Barkley, RGIII and Luck will be long gone by the time they come up to pick.

long beach bronco
12-19-2011, 07:28 AM
All these guys that we thought were pretty good analysts have turned out to be morons.

55CrushEm
12-19-2011, 07:29 AM
wow a teboner making sense ........ whats next raider fan , gettin invited to a charity function ?

Wow......a hillbilly sounding uneducated again.

Shocker.

WolfpackGuy
12-19-2011, 07:30 AM
Turnovers and the fact New England is a better overall team AT THIS POINT were the deciding factors.

WTF is Boomer talking about?

He wasn't exactly Steve Avery out there with his throwing motion...

Spider
12-19-2011, 07:30 AM
Wow......a hillbilly sounding uneducated again.

Shocker.

see I try to give you praise and this is the thanks I get ......

55CrushEm
12-19-2011, 07:33 AM
I never thought I'd say this about any QB.....but I really think Tebow is being TOO careful with the ball. He throws it away too much....long passes, in the dirt. I respect not wanting to turn it over.....but we really do need to start completing more passes and extending drives.

Now, unlike the "experts", I don't think it's because Tebot CAN'T throw accurately....it's just that we don't risk turnovers....period. Even the Chicago int was a circus ("lucky") catch. This is honorable...but to what cost? I think the coaching staff needs to tell Tebow to not be afraid of turning it over (from time to time).....take SOME risks.

Rohirrim
12-19-2011, 07:34 AM
What decided this game was putting the ball on the ground three times against a good team. Esiason is a turd.

55CrushEm
12-19-2011, 07:34 AM
see I try to give you praise and this is the thanks I get ......

Yeah....same routine from the dolts.....anyone who wishes success for Tebow is a "tebowner".....

Time for some new material.....but I doubt you can come up with any.....it's not like your smart, or anything.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-19-2011, 07:36 AM
Oh no! Someone said something about Tim that wasn't a verbal tug job? Are the children safe?

God, big ****ing deal. THESE GUYS ARE PAID TO HAVE AN OPINION. Does it matter -- at all -- what they say? Is it going to make any difference one way or the other? Of course not.

Christ almighty. Boomer ****ing Esiason. EVERYONE FREAK OUT.

Spider
12-19-2011, 07:36 AM
Yeah....same routine from the dolts.....anyone who wishes success for Tebow is a "tebowner".....

Time for some new material.....but I doubt you can come up with any.....it's not like your smart, or anything.
are you a shamed of being a Teboner ?

MacGruder
12-19-2011, 07:37 AM
I never thought I'd say this about any QB.....but I really think Tebow is being TOO careful with the ball. He throws it away too much....long passes, in the dirt. I respect not wanting to turn it over.....but we really do need to start completing more passes and extending drives.

Now, unlike the "experts", I don't think it's because Tebot CAN'T throw accurately....it's just that we don't risk turnovers....period. Even the Chicago int was a circus ("lucky") catch. This is honorable...but to what cost? I think the coaching staff needs to tell Tebow to not be afraid of turning it over (from time to time).....take SOME risks.

This is the point I have been trying to make though.. this is Fox's mentality. He plays to not lose rather than playing to win. He is also trying to do everything to protect his defense at the expense of his offense.

Fox has told Tebow not to take risky passes and hamstrung the offense. This is why Skip Bayless constantly says to "unleash" him...

Smiling Assassin27
12-19-2011, 07:38 AM
He's been waiting 8 weeks to say that, I'm sure.

If you look at old, grainy film of Esiason, you'll see that his delivery is not that much shorter than Tim's, but his wang is.

55CrushEm
12-19-2011, 07:39 AM
are you a shamed of being a Teboner ?

If that's what you want to call someone who hopes Tebow succeed....and that makes you happy.....then so be it. No, not ashamed at all of hoping Tebow succeeds. Should I be?

Are you ashamed of showing your ignorance on a daily basis around here? Nope. Good for you.

Spider
12-19-2011, 07:40 AM
Oh no! Someone said something about Tim that wasn't a verbal tug job? Are the children safe?

God, big ****ing deal. THESE GUYS ARE PAID TO HAVE AN OPINION. Does it matter -- at all -- what they say? Is it going to make any difference one way or the other? Of course not.

you know how teboners are ...... surprised they havent formed a lynch mob yet

Spider
12-19-2011, 07:41 AM
If that's what you want to call someone who hopes Tebow succeed....and that makes you happy.....then so be it. No, not ashamed at all of hoping Tebow succeeds. Should I be?

Are you ashamed of showing your ignorance on a daily basis around here? Nope. Good for you.

succeeding is one thing , blowing him every post is something else , See I wish tebow to Succeed , But I dont get bent out of shape over everything the Media says about him

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-19-2011, 07:41 AM
This is the point I have been trying to make though.. this is Fox's mentality. He plays to not lose rather than playing to win. He is also trying to do everything to protect his defense at the expense of his offense.

Fox has told Tebow not to take risky passes and hamstrung the offense. This is why Skip Bayless constantly says to "unleash" him...

Skip Bayless says that because he's paid to say that because he's a tool.

And so are you.

Dedhed
12-19-2011, 07:42 AM

You're actually the only one to freak in this thread, in case you hadn't noticed. No one else is surprised at all.

lolcopter
12-19-2011, 07:42 AM
The throwing motion critique is so retarded at this point. It hasn't been an issue to date, and he's still improving every single week

Hell, they showed that clip comparing Brady and tebow, and after flipping tebow to a righty they were damn near identical

55CrushEm
12-19-2011, 07:43 AM

Not freaking out at all....just pointing out the obvious. And I totally respect others' opinions.....IF their opinions have some basis in reality....IF there is some support to make me at least see where that opinion is coming from.

To say that we lost yesterday because of a throwing motion is nonsensical.....absurd.....not based in any form of reality. And because these are highly paid "experts"....it would stand to reason that I could expect at least that.....that their "expert" opinion has some reasonable foundation.

55CrushEm
12-19-2011, 07:44 AM
The throwing motion critique is so retarded at this point. It hasn't been an issue to date, and he's still improving every single week

Hell, they showed that clip comparing Brady and tebow, and after flipping tebow to a righty they were damn near identical

Exactly. That's my point.....so for Esiason to use THAT as the reason we lost.....it's like he didn't even watch the game. He's stuck in a circular reference from the beginning because that's what he WANTS to believe.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-19-2011, 07:45 AM
You're actually the only one to freak in this thread, in case you hadn't noticed. No one else is surprised at all.

I'm the one who doesn't give a hot **** what Boomer Esiason says. "Durrr he's an idiot. You can't critique Tim! Grrr!"

The Tebow apologists have become caricatures. He's got **** to work on. Quick, someone call me an idiot for saying so. :thumbsup:

Spider
12-19-2011, 07:46 AM
I'm the one who doesn't give a hot **** what Boomer Esiason says. "Durrr he's an idiot. You can't critique Tim! Grrr!"

The Tebow apologists have become caricatures. He's got **** to work on. Quick, someone call me an idiot for saying so. :thumbsup:

your so going to hell for this post .......... you know that right ?

MacGruder
12-19-2011, 07:47 AM
Skip Bayless says that because he's paid to say that because he's a tool.

And so are you.

You're projecting...

55CrushEm
12-19-2011, 07:51 AM

Even your schtick is the same. That's not what I did. In fact, this is the very first thread I've started criticizing an "experts" comments.

Never said you couldn't critique Tim, either. He has a lot to work on. But, again, to say we lost yesterday because of his throwing motion......one of the most absurd things I've heard.

But keep freaking out......

SonOfLe-loLang
12-19-2011, 07:52 AM
Did he say why the throwing motion lost the game?

What a weird thing to pick at.

Rohirrim
12-19-2011, 07:53 AM
I don't really care what Boomer says about Tebow, per se. I've just always considered him a bloated ass, full of his own sense of self-importance and usually getting schooled by the rest of that panel.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-19-2011, 07:55 AM
Even your schtick is the same. That's not what I did. In fact, this is the very first thread I've started criticizing an "experts" comments.

Never said you couldn't critique Tim, either. He has a lot to work on. But, again, to say we lost yesterday because of his throwing motion......one of the most absurd things I've heard.

But keep freaking out......

Oh it's your first thread critiquing a critic's comments? Want a cookie? It's still incredibly retarded.

Again: who gives a hot **** what Boomer Esiason says? Why does it matter? It doesn't matter to Tim, I assure you of that, but it seems to matter to you.

Odd.

55CrushEm
12-19-2011, 07:55 AM
I don't really care what Boomer says about Tebow, per se. I've just always considered him a bloated ass, full of his own sense of self-importance and usually getting schooled by the rest of that panel.

Yeah, he's totally into himself. When Shannon picked the Broncos to win, he laughed at him.

55CrushEm
12-19-2011, 07:56 AM
Oh it's your first thread critiquing a critic's comments? Want a cookie? It's still incredibly retarded.

Again: who gives a hot **** what Boomer Esiason says? Why does it matter? It doesn't matter to Tim, I assure you of that, but it seems to matter to you.

Odd.

Hey, I know you're still sportin' an Orton......and you're sad he's gone. But last I checked, this is a message board right?

Go eat a bag of d i c k s.

TonyR
12-19-2011, 07:56 AM

I wonder how he does this considering he does the morning drive on WFAN-NY every weekday morning? He must actually take a break from his show to call another show, or do it on a commercial break.

55CrushEm
12-19-2011, 07:58 AM
I wonder how he does this considering he does the morning drive on WFAN-NY every weekday morning? He must actually take a break from his show to call another show, or do it on a commercial break.

Maybe. He calls into WEEI Boston at 8 AM every Monday.....and talks for 20-25 minutes.

jutang
12-19-2011, 07:59 AM

I agree with this. This is the exact opposite problem with most young QBs. Most young QBs go too risky and realize what they can't get away with in the NFL. After a few seasons, they begin playing smarter and going to their check downs. Tebow seems to be the exact opposite. The first quarter, Tebow seemed to go with the shortest open man when there were downfield options open. The longer he stays in the league, he'll begin airing it out more and more.

A real offseason will do him wonders.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-19-2011, 08:00 AM
Hey, I know you're still sportin' an Orton......and you're sad he's gone. But last I checked, this is a message board right?

Go eat a bag of d i c k s.

Awwww, aren't you cute. Hurry! Bring up Orton -- who is completely irrelevant to this discussion, by the way -- to make yourself feel better for posting something this retarded.

Did Boomer make you cry, Crushem? Wipe those tears, little guy.

55CrushEm
12-19-2011, 08:01 AM
Awwww, aren't you cute. Hurry! Bring up Orton -- who is completely irrelevant to this discussion, by the way -- to make yourself feel better for posting something this retarded.

Did Boomer make you cry, Crushem? Wipe those tears, little guy.

Good for you for being the only one for thinking it's retarded. Glad it makes you feel better. Continue being an angry little man. It's amusing.

Oh, so you agree that we lost yesterday because of Tebow's throwing motion? Please say yes. Show us who's really retarded.

I'm done with your childish banter.

Spider
12-19-2011, 08:04 AM
LOL still trying to figure out how making this thread is helping Tebow Succeed

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-19-2011, 08:05 AM
Good for you for being the only one for thinking it's retarded. Glad it makes you feel better. Continue being an angry little man. It's amusing.

Oh, so you agree that we lost yesterday because of Tebow's throwing motion? Please say yes. Show us who's really retarded.

I'm so angry, I could care less what Boomer Esiason says.

You're so angry, you post about how Boomer Esiason would say something mean about Tebow.

"Oh, so you agree that we lost yesterday because of Tebow's throwing motion?"

Lul, what? Are you really this retarded? "You don't care what Esiason said, so you agree with what he said!" God DAMN, that's stupid. Even for you.

55CrushEm
12-19-2011, 08:05 AM
LOL still trying to figure out how making this thread is helping Tebow Succeed

Who said it was? Some of the connections you try to make are simply bizarre.

55CrushEm
12-19-2011, 08:08 AM
I'm so angry, I could care less what Boomer Esiason says.

You're so angry, you post about how Boomer Esiason would say something mean about Tebow.

"Oh, so you agree that we lost yesterday because of Tebow's throwing motion?"

Lul, what? Are you really this retarded? "You don't care what Esiason said, so you agree with what he said!" God DAMN, that's stupid. Even for you.

1. Never said I didn't care what he said...you did. So don't read the thread.

2. Never said what Boomer said was "mean". I said it didn't make sense. It doesn't.

3. This is a message board. Get over yourself.

Dedhed called you out for being the only one over-reacting in this thread. He's right. And now you're blowing your top even more.

It's kinda funny. Ha!

Spider
12-19-2011, 08:09 AM
Who said it was? Some of the connections you try to make are simply bizarre.

so then why get your panties in a wad over what Boomer says ?

OABB
12-19-2011, 08:10 AM

When people say Tim "has things to work on" not even Broncbow freaks out.

This is one of those myths that drives me crazy. When we hear how he is a FB or he is made fun of for taking a huge sack on 4th or that he can't play quarterback we freak out. Because it is out of spite that people take a shot.

Tim has a lot to work on. I'm one of the biggest homers here, and I have never gotten mad hearing that.

Try just saying that one time and see what happens. Wait a few days and slip it into a thread somewhere and watch. NO one will freak.

The OP here clearly stated that boomer was an idiot for mentioning the throwing motion as a reason for the loss. That is stupid. Now, had Boomer talked about the turnovers, I doubt there would be any complaining here.

Dedhed
12-19-2011, 08:12 AM

It's pretty clear you've gone off the edge. Not surprising, really, with how poor your takes have been all year.

Tell us again how Orton gives us the best chance to win.

55CrushEm
12-19-2011, 08:13 AM
so then why get your panties in a wad over what Boomer says ?

I didn't. Just pointing out an overly ridiculous comment he made. Thought it would be good for (gasp) a message board.

Elusive is the one getting his tighties in a wad......nobody else.

jhns
12-19-2011, 08:13 AM
Moose loves to show everyone what a dumbass drama queen he is.

55CrushEm
12-19-2011, 08:14 AM
When people say Tim "has things to work on" not even Broncbow freaks out.

This is one of those myths that drives me crazy. When we hear how he is a FB or he is made fun of for taking a huge sack on 4th or that he can't play quarterback we freak out. Because it is out of spite that people take a shot.

Tim has a lot to work on. I'm one of the biggest homers here, and I have never gotten mad hearing that.

Try just saying that one time and see what happens. Wait a few days and slip it into a thread somewhere and watch. NO one will freak.

The OP here clearly stated that boomer was an idiot for mentioning the throwing motion AS A REASON FOR THE LOSS. That is stupid. Now, had Boomer talked about the turnovers, I doubt there would be any complaining here.

Ding, ding....we have a winner.

Spider
12-19-2011, 08:14 AM
I didn't. Just pointing out an overly ridiculous comment he made. Thought it would be good for (gasp) a message board.

Elusive is the one getting his tighties in a wad......nobody else.

:wiggle:

rbackfactory80
12-19-2011, 08:15 AM
I can't believe this. I am cracking up reading this stuff.

Someone has an agenda in this thread.

Dedhed
12-19-2011, 08:16 AM
Did he say why the throwing motion lost the game?

What a weird thing to pick at.
It's the only thing that absolves the rest of the team and makes it entirely Tebow's loss.

Spider
12-19-2011, 08:16 AM
I can't believe this. I am cracking up reading this stuff.

Someone has an agenda in this thread.

ya think ? ......

jhns
12-19-2011, 08:18 AM

So, what thread do you post in that actually makes a difference? You think you help the Broncos by posting on a message board? That is why you are here?

Interesting. Stupid, but interesting.

OABB
12-19-2011, 08:20 AM
I submit this thread and pompous's buttpirates 28 yard sack thread as evidence that Tebows haters **** this sight up worse than Tebowners.

we can't even discuss things without haters ****ing everything up and at the same time calling us Tebowners for defending our teams winning quarterback from the constant assault that he is a FB who can't throw.

tooth.

and....Tebow has a lot to work on. who disagrees?

Dedhed
12-19-2011, 08:22 AM
The OP here clearly stated that boomer was an idiot for mentioning the throwing motion as a reason for the loss. That is stupid. Now, had Boomer talked about the turnovers, I doubt there would be any complaining here.

Asking TEKO to differentiate between the notion that Tebow has things to work on and that his throwing motion was the reason for yesterday's loss is like asking a donkey to do advanced mathematics; the capacity simply isn't there.

OABB
12-19-2011, 08:24 AM
Asking TEKO to differentiate between the notion that Tebow has things to work on and that his throwing motion was the reason for yesterday's loss is like asking a donkey to do advanced mathematics; the capacity simply isn't there.

lol. so so so true.

55CrushEm
12-19-2011, 08:26 AM

Ha!

What's funny is how he totally flipped his lid. I was literally laughing at my computer. Good stuff. I think he finally realized and bailed on the thread before he made himself look any worse (if that's possible).

Spider
12-19-2011, 08:26 AM

no , the point was Boomer is irrelevant , just a spec ..... not worth getting worked up over ..... you would think you teboners picked up on this by now , every week the Media says something bout Tebow and even in this loss Tebow has proved them wrong .....we all know why the Boncos lost , had nothing to do with the game plan or Tebow , or the OL . can place some blame on the D , but 3 turn overs on your side of the field and Mental mistakes is why we lost ...

rbackfactory80
12-19-2011, 08:28 AM
The funny thing to me is I haven't seen TEKO post in months. Now we lose and he is padding his post count. Great fan huh?

55CrushEm
12-19-2011, 08:29 AM
no , the point was Boomer is irrelevant , just a spec ..... not worth getting worked up over ..... ..

Right. It was just a point of discussion. Had Tebow's throwing motion ACTUALLY been the reason for the loss....I never would have started the thread.....even if Boomer still said it.

And again, TEKO was the only person getting riled.......good comedy.

Dedhed
12-19-2011, 08:30 AM
no , the point was Boomer is irrelevant , just a spec ..... not worth getting worked up over

There is only one person "worked up" in this entire thread. And he's in agreement with Esiason, apparently, that it was Tebow's throwing motion that caused the 3 Broncos' turnovers.

Dedhed
12-19-2011, 08:32 AM
The funny thing to me is I haven't seen TEKO post in months. Now we lose and he is padding his post count. Great fan huh?
I'm sure we'll see Peacepipe and TheDave this week as well. Gotta love the guys that can't stand to be here during a winning streak.

Spider
12-19-2011, 08:32 AM
Right. It was just a point of discussion. Had Tebow's throwing motion ACTUALLY been the reason for the loss....I never would have started the thread.....even if Boomer still said it.

And again, TEKO was the only person getting riled.......good comedy.

;D well it was a stupid thing for Boomer to say ,I say leave Tebows throwing motion alone , It is what he does , we can adjust to his throwing motion easier then he can change it ..... in other words stick with the girl you bought to the dance ....

55CrushEm
12-19-2011, 08:34 AM
There is only one person "worked up" in this entire thread. And he's in agreement with Esiason, apparently, that it was Tebow's throwing motion that caused the 3 Broncos' turnovers.

Trouble maker.

Ha!

OABB
no , the point was Boomer is irrelevant , just a spec ..... not worth getting worked up over ..... you would think you teboners picked up on this by now , every week the Media says something bout Tebow and even in this loss Tebow has proved them wrong .....we all know why the Boncos lost , had nothing to do with the game plan or Tebow , or the OL . can place some blame on the D , but 3 turn overs on your side of the field and Mental mistakes is why we lost ...

NO one cares when an analyst speaks truth. WHen they talk about Tebow holding the ball too long or making bad throws, none of us freak out IF ITS TRUE!

WHen they mention something like his throwing motion being the reason for the loss(It was on radio so there is no link, I'm giving the OP benefit of the doubt that that is what was said out of respect) it will get attacked.

This has nothing to do with Tebow. If they said that Mcgahee's raspy voice was the reason he got hurt, we'd jump on that too.

why are you hateboners so blind to the logical process?

HIs motion had nothing to do with the loss, and so the idiot who gets paid millions to espouse his opinion should get insulted when he is wrong.

Now go sit down in the corner and reread this post until it makes sense.

Spider

Knock it off you friggen drama queen ..... No where did he say he agreed with Boomer

55CrushEm
12-19-2011, 08:36 AM
;D well it was a stupid thing for Boomer to say ,I say leave Tebows throwing motion alone , It is what he does , we can adjust to his throwing motion easier then he can change it ..... in other words stick with the girl you bought to the dance ....

Yup. As other have said.....leave his throwing motion alone. It's way overblown anyway. He needs to work on his footwork, which is more easily correctible anyway. Lastly, he does need to make quicker better decisions.....and that will come naturally over time.

55CrushEm
12-19-2011, 08:37 AM
NO one cares when an analyst speaks truth. WHen they talk about Tebow holding the ball too long or making bad throws, none of us freak out IF ITS TRUE!

WHen they mention something like his throwing motion being the reason for the loss(It was on radio so there is no link, I'm giving the OP benefit of the doubt that that is what was said out of respect) it will get attacked.

This has nothing to do with Tebow. If they said that Mcgahee's raspy voice was the reason he got hurt, we'd jump on that too.

why are you hateboners so blind to the logical process?

HIs motion had nothing to do with the loss, and so the idiot who gets paid millions to espouse his opinion should get insulted when he is wrong.

Now go sit down in the corner and reread this post until it makes sense.

:spit:

OABB
12-19-2011, 08:37 AM
Yup. As other have said.....leave his throwing motion alone. It's way overblown anyway. He needs to work on his footwork, which is more easily correctible anyway. Lastly, he does need to make quicker better decisions.....and that will come naturally over time.

yes. and if reality is any indication, he will improve on these things. He has gotten better every week.

Spider
12-19-2011, 08:42 AM
so...you are taking TEKOS place as the nutjob here?

ok. I'll bite. Tebow does not approve of this statement ,Tebones should never bite their god

again, you hateboners need to first break down the actual language of a post. THEN, you need to actually read the responses to the post without being a giant vagina. you hate Vagina's ?

NO one cares when an analyst speaks truth. WHen they talk about Tebow holding the ball too long or making bad throws, none of us freak out IF ITS TRUE! who gives a **** really ? the talking hairdos will say whatever , getting pissy on a message board wont change that , what will change it is Tebow keeps on playing like he is .....

WHen they mention something like his throwing motion being the reason for the loss(It was on radio so there is no link, I'm giving the OP benefit of the doubt that that is what was said out of respect) it will get attacked. so what ? tv Analyst say stupid shiat all the time , what makes this time so special ?

This has nothing to do with Tebow. If they said that Mcgahee's raspy voice was the reason he got hurt, we'd jump on that too. well a drama queen got to have something to drama about ...

why are you hateboners so blind to the logical process? LMAO . really ? despite all your blustering what has changed the Media takes on Tebow ???

HIs motion had nothing to do with the loss, and so the idiot who gets paid millions to espouse his opinion should get insulted when he is wrong. no the people hiring the fool should be insulted .......

Now go sit down in the corner and reread this post until it makes sense.as if anyone has that kind of time , you really missed the mark , you tried to put to much in it and ended up just blathering

Dedhed
12-19-2011, 08:43 AM
Knock it off you friggen drama queen ..... No where did he say he agreed with Boomer

Then why is he pooping his pants?

Spider
12-19-2011, 08:44 AM

;D I got labeled a hater for saying Tebow needed 1 more year , But Tebow is making great strides . Next year with a full TC , Tebow should be head and Shoulders above whee he is now

Spider
12-19-2011, 08:45 AM
Then why is he pooping his pants?

there is just something about a Teboner that chaps the crack of a mans ass ;D

Dedhed
12-19-2011, 08:45 AM
getting pissy on a message board wont change that

Oh sweet god, the irony!

Spider
12-19-2011, 08:48 AM
Oh sweet god, the irony!

not from me junior , you dont see me posting anything from the Media good or bad .....

jhns
12-19-2011, 08:51 AM
not from me junior , you dont see me posting anything from the Media good or bad .....

Nope, you just get pissy after others post it. What a huge difference!

Spider
12-19-2011, 08:52 AM
Nope, you just get pissy after others post it. What a huge difference!

part of my charm shiathead

55CrushEm
12-19-2011, 08:55 AM
OK....I guess I shouldn't have named the thread "Boomer Esiason is an idiot"

Instead I should have said "Boomer Esiason made a really, really, nonsensical statement"

Then maybe that would have prevented TEKO from crapping himself.......

;D

McDman
12-19-2011, 09:03 AM

No, it's pretty retarded. How many threads do we need crying about something someone said about Tebow?

I mean, we get at least one a day. Get over it, it doesn't matter.

Vine
12-19-2011, 09:08 AM

Yes it does matter. These guys are paid to analyze the game, and we should expect them to do a good job of analyzing the game. When it is very obvious that they suck at analyzing the game, it gives us something to talk about.

rbackfactory80
12-19-2011, 09:10 AM
No, it's pretty retarded. How many threads do we need crying about something someone said about Tebow?

I mean, we get at least one a day. Get over it, it doesn't matter.

So don't click the damn thread. This place on average has 1 good thread on the front page, if that. We don't need board police telling us what's best for us. If you try to fight battles with every dumb internet comment, you might as well quit your day job.

Ignore the thread if it doesn't appeal to you.

Archer81
12-19-2011, 09:10 AM
Didnt Phil Simms do a side by side comparison of Brady and Tebow's throwing motion? They looked nearly identical...

:Broncos:

BroncoBen
12-19-2011, 09:17 AM

Ok.
That is funny.. cause yesterday during the Broadcast Phil Simms was saying how 'Improved' Tebow looked with his throwing motion. And next year with a offseason under his belt he will even be better.

55CrushEm
12-19-2011, 09:21 AM
That is funny.. cause yesterday during the Broadcast Phil Simms was saying how 'Improved' Tebow looked with his throwing motion. And next year with a offseason under his belt he will even be better.

Yup......and he also said he "thinks" Denver will draft a QB with their first round pick.

Maybe. Doubtful.

BroncoBen
12-19-2011, 09:26 AM
Yup......and he also said he "thinks" Denver will draft a QB with their first round pick.

Maybe. Doubtful.

They will have to draft someone... someone in the later rounds. I doubt the Broncos trade up to get one of the top 3 QBs. I've seen mock drafts where they have the Broncos drafting the QB from Michigan State (Kirk Cousins) in the 3rd round.

Dedhed
12-19-2011, 09:32 AM

I didn't say anything about you posting about the media.

Spider
12-19-2011, 09:34 AM
I didn't say anything about you posting about the media.

well then use ignore , see we dont have that advantage , even if someone is on ignore , we still see the threads they start , figures I would have to explain this to you .....

jhns
12-19-2011, 09:39 AM
well then use ignore , see we dont have that advantage , even if someone is on ignore , we still see the threads they start , figures I would have to explain this to you .....

Four pages and you are still crying about this? What a sad individual.

Spider
12-19-2011, 09:41 AM
Four pages and you are still crying about this? What a sad individual.

oh look shiat head showed up to share his opinion ...........

jhns
12-19-2011, 09:44 AM
oh look shiat head showed up to share his opinion ...........

Poor little guy.

Miss I.
12-19-2011, 09:46 AM
;D SMARTASS WARNING: This post is not to be taken seriously. if you have no sense of humor or don't like mine, STOP reading NOW! ;D

Holy hand grenade, what is wrong with you bunch of ****ing hens? *and by hens I am really talking to the three posters who should know they are melting down for no real reason on this thread. If you think this is a bad thread topic, don't click and then post in the thread, seriously, move on, get over it, remove your head from your arse.

For the record, I agree with the OP's take. Boomer's (and what a stupid name can I just say as an aside) particular assertion blaming Tebow's throwing motion for our loss is absurd. Does Tebow need to improve? Why yes, yes he does. I think our special teams players could improve too (you know who I mean and it isn't Matt Prater or Colquitt).

What killed us was three turnovers, 1 totally stupid one and two that arguably were driven by defensive moves by NE.

AS for accusing said OP of overreacting, unless you have the intellect of a carrot, I don't know how anyone reads that into his post, unless they are deeply offended by calling Boomer an idiot. Since Boomer is an idiot I am not sure why this is a problem. It's like calling Pamela Anderson a bimbo. She is one, she knows she is one, but that doesn't make her a bad person. She serves a function, just as Boomer does. He is there to mock and Pam is there to make amateur videos to sell on the interwebs.

Anyway, I love you bitches, now lighten up. damn..and I thought I got pissy when I was on my period, what's your guys excuses....

tee hee...;D

Spider
12-19-2011, 09:46 AM
Poor little guy.

really this shiat again ? LMAO little ...

jhns
12-19-2011, 09:48 AM
really this shiat again ? LMAO little ...

What can I say. I continually end up feeling sorry for you.

Spider
12-19-2011, 09:49 AM
;D SMARTASS WARNING: This post is not to be taken seriously. if you have no sense of humor or don't like mine, STOP reading NOW! ;D

Holy hand grenade, what is wrong with you bunch of ****ing hens? *and by hens I am really talking to the three posters who should know they are melting down for no real reason on this thread. If you think this is a bad thread topic, don't click and then post in the thread, seriously, move on, get over it, remove your head from your arse.

For the record, I agree with the OP's take. Boomer's (and what a stupid name can I just say as an aside) particular assertion blaming Tebow's throwing motion for our loss is absurd. Does Tebow need to improve? Why yes, yes he does. I think our special teams players could improve too (you know who I mean and it isn't Matt Prater or Colquitt).

What killed us was three turnovers, 1 totally stupid one and two that arguably were driven by defensive moves by NE.

AS for accusing said OP of overreacting, unless you have the intellect of a carrot, I don't know how anyone reads that into his post, unless they are deeply offended by calling Boomer an idiot. Since Boomer is an idiot I am not sure why this is a problem. It's like calling Pamela Anderson a bimbo. She is one, she knows she is one, but that doesn't make her a bad person. She serves a function, just as Boomer does. He is there to mock and Pam is there to make amateur videos to sell on the interwebs.

Anyway, I love you b****es, now lighten up. damn..and I thought I got pissy when I was on my period, what's your guys excuses....

tee hee...;D

Lack of Caffeine ;D friggen coffee pot went to heaven , I wanted Teboew to bless it , but his blessing is to long , so I put the #15 on it ;D

Spider
12-19-2011, 09:50 AM
What can I say. I continually end up feeling sorry for you.

gee thanks ... Hilarious! thats all I need some shiathead feelin sorry for me ...

jhns
12-19-2011, 09:50 AM
gee thanks ... Hilarious! thats all I need some shiathead feelin sorry for me ...

You're welcome.

Spider
12-19-2011, 09:51 AM
You're welcome.

now run along ....

jhns
12-19-2011, 09:52 AM
now run along ....

Not going to happen.

Spider
12-19-2011, 09:53 AM
Not going to happen.

LMAO it would in real life , Promise ya that .....

jhns
12-19-2011, 09:54 AM
LMAO it would in real life , Promise ya that .....

The e-tough guy is a scary one.

Miss I.
12-19-2011, 10:00 AM
Lack of Caffeine ;D friggen coffee pot went to heaven , I wanted Teboew to bless it , but his blessing is to long , so I put the #15 on it ;D

There is no such thing as too long dear. Just saying. ;D

Spider
12-19-2011, 10:00 AM
There is no such thing as too long dear. Just saying. ;D

LOL so not going to touch that one

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
12-19-2011, 10:07 AM
You're projecting...

A WITCH HUNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!
BURN THE WITCH

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
12-19-2011, 10:08 AM
Boomer isn't a idiot hes right.
how else can Tebow expect to be on dancing with the stars if he don't improve his footwork

rbackfactory80
12-19-2011, 01:58 PM
On a side note, Hoge is glowing like he just banged a room full of supermodels on NFL live.

Funny stuff.

Archer81
12-19-2011, 02:14 PM
On a side note, Hoge is glowing like he just banged a room full of supermodels on NFL live.

Funny stuff.

He would. Because he is a twit. What he does not know, however is those "supermodels" are post op trannys.

:Broncos: