PDA

View Full Version : Tebow Ties a Record

Rohirrim
12-19-2011, 08:10 AM
This morning, just out of curiousity, I googled "Longest sack in NFL history." This is what I found at: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_longest_sack_in_NFL_history

The longest sack in NFL history was 29 yards. In 1972, Miami Dolphins QB Bob Griese was sacked for a 29 yard loss in Super Bowl VI by Dallas Cowboys DT Bob Lilly.

That record was tied on Dec 18, 2011 when Denver QB Tim Tebow was sacked by New England Patriot's LB Rob Ninkovich for a 29 yard loss.

They get this stuff updated pretty quickly. ;D

Dedhed
12-19-2011, 08:12 AM
Great thread.

lolcopter
Damn, one yard short of the record

Next time Tim!!!

MacGruder
I think it's awesome Tebow was fighting like it was the superbowl in this game.. Orton would have dink and dunked to ensure a loss there..

jhns
12-19-2011, 08:15 AM
Damn, one yard short of the record

Next time Tim!!!

lol

If there is a next time, make sure it is in a blowout like this one.

Smiling Assassin27
12-19-2011, 08:15 AM
Orton would've stopped for a shot of jack around yard 14. ;)

canadianbroncosfan
12-19-2011, 08:19 AM
I think it's awesome Tebow was fighting like it was the superbowl in this game.. Orton would have dink and dunked to ensure a loss there..

**** you are nuts Mac. That was a dumb ass play and cost us 30 yards, and you still find a way to praise Tebow for it.

DrFate
12-19-2011, 08:23 AM
It was 4th and 17. Down 18 points. Under 4 minutes left.

If he took an 80 yard sack - wtf cares?

Spider
12-19-2011, 08:24 AM
**** you are nuts Mac. That was a dumb ass play and cost us 30 yards, and you still find a way to praise Tebow for it.

cant believe I am going to do this ..........But the shiat sucking goofball is right , it was that never say die attitude that got Elway to the H.O.F. ....

Rohirrim
Great thread.

Great dumbass.

Rent a sense of humor, dimwit.

jhns

What would have been the better option for Tebow? Throw it away and end the game without trying? It was a bad play by the offense, Tebow didn't really do anything wrong though. Defenders were on him right away. He can't just throw it away on fourth down.

MacGruder
12-19-2011, 08:26 AM

Tebow didn't care about stats.. it would have been stupid if he just dunked the ball right there to :"look" good.. his team didn't protect him and he did everything he could to salvage the play.. sometimes you get burned but if you don't play aggressive you have no chance of winning.. your mentality is like Fox's... take no risks and ensure losing..

What you are saying is like worrying about an interception stat on a hail mary... and then attacking your QB for throwing a hail mary and saying they shouldn't have gotten a pick..

Rohirrim
12-19-2011, 08:27 AM
It was 4th and 17. Down 18 points. Under 4 minutes left.

If he took an 80 yard sack - wtf cares?

Cares? Nobody cares, other than it was one of the funnier things I've ever seen in a game, and by that time in that game, it was a welcome relief. ;D

Pretty cool that it hasn't been done since 1972. If I remember correctly, that was the year the Dolphins had the undefeated season, so nobody cared then either.

DrFate
12-19-2011, 08:29 AM
Cares? Nobody cares

I was more responding to canadianbroncosfan's horrible take.

Man-Goblin
12-19-2011, 08:32 AM
I thought they didn't start counting sacks until the 80s.

ScottXray
12-19-2011, 09:34 AM

You are an idiot. Tebow kept trying to make a play and took a bad sack when he couldn't find an open receiver ( again ) on a 4th and forever with the game hopelessly out of reach. It was another example of how he keeps believing and never gives up on his team, or teammates during plays.

Those kind of plays and that kind of belief are a good part of the reason the team has won 7 of the last 9 games. And it was only his 12th start in the NFL.

I suppose you think that when the ball came loose in the end zone Tebow "should" have swatted it out of the back of the end zone, instead of picking it up and passing it to avoid the safety> That would have been the SMART play.

Loser!

Pontius Pirate
12-19-2011, 09:49 AM
BUT YOU GUYS! HE WAS JUST TRYING TO KEEP THE PLAY ALIVE!

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=102244

canadianbroncosfan
12-19-2011, 10:05 AM
You are an idiot. Tebow kept trying to make a play and took a bad sack when he couldn't find an open receiver ( again ) on a 4th and forever with the game hopelessly out of reach. It was another example of how he keeps believing and never gives up on his team, or teammates during plays.

Those kind of plays and that kind of belief are a good part of the reason the team has won 7 of the last 9 games. And it was only his 12th start in the NFL.

I suppose you think that when the ball came loose in the end zone Tebow "should" have swatted it out of the back of the end zone, instead of picking it up and passing it to avoid the safety> That would have been the SMART play.

Loser!

Instead what, an epic fail that he will be criticized for. He ran the wrong way the entire time, trying to avoid a sack that inevitably happened and wasn't even looking to make a play.

And yeah he totally should have conceded the safety, why not? Idiot.

What did he gain from that play other than looking foolish and tying the record for longest sack. Yes I understand it was fourth down and blah blah blah but all it did is give the haters ammo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXFyaDpUIrk

Pause the video at 0:05 seconds and look at the GIANT hole to the left. I'd rather his try and rush in the right direction and come up a few yards short than going the wrong way for -28 yards. I'm not blaming the loss on Tebow, he played great but accept the fact that sometime he CAN make mistakes. You said it yourself, it's his 12th start, I can accept mistakes. I can't accept people praising mistakes.

Broncbow
12-19-2011, 10:09 AM
2 TD'S NEARLY 300 YARDS... IS THAT A RECORD FOR THIS SEASON?

mkporter
12-19-2011, 10:31 AM
It would have been cooler if he'd gotten the record. I have no problem with the play, btw, there is no point in giving up. Shows everyone that he cares more about wins than stats.

ScottXray
12-19-2011, 10:46 AM
Instead what, an epic fail that he will be criticized for. He ran the wrong way the entire time, trying to avoid a sack that inevitably happened and wasn't even looking to make a play.

What did he gain from that play other than looking foolish and tying the record for longest sack. Yes I understand it was fourth down and blah blah blah but all it did is give the haters ammo.

Pause the video at 0:05 seconds and look at the GIANT hole to the left. I'd rather his try and rush in the right direction and come up a few yards short than going the wrong way for -28 yards. I'm not blaming the loss on Tebow, he played great but accept the fact that sometime he CAN make mistakes. You said it yourself, it's his 12th start, I can accept mistakes. I can't accept people praising mistakes.

The point is that Tebow not giving up on plays is part of his nature. You can't have the good part of it and not accept the bad that sometimes happen. Yes he needs to play smarter at times, but he will learn to do that with more experience and a BETTER team around him. For now, he gives us a chance to win in circumstances that otheres ( Orton ) would have given up on. I respect him for that even though the stats show that as a negative.

When TT starts to get more concerned with his stats than his results it may not be a good thing. Since he is still learning I will give him a pass on that play. If he is still doing that in his 3rd or 4th years after a full off season of prep and (hopefully ) some other playmakers on his offense then I'll criticise him too.

And while swatting the ball out of the end zone would have been the correct play by MOST Qbs it showed some awareness of just how critical it was to not give up points to the Patriots at that time. It ended up meaning less becaude the Defense gave up too many points later....but it was important at the time and actually a great play to avoid the safety then .

On the other hand it was another Tebow mistake to put the ball on the ground on that play to begin with. He needs to start having better ball security under rush.

Broncbow
12-19-2011, 10:53 AM
Waited way too long to unleash The Tebow (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kKnBVdPi0Q&feature=g-all-a&list=PLF6553B1166B42884&context=G203cb47FAAAAAAAADAA)

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3kKnBVdPi0Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

canadianbroncosfan
12-19-2011, 10:57 AM
The point is that Tebow not giving up on plays is part of his nature. You can't have the good part of it and not accept the bad that sometimes happen. Yes he needs to play smarter at times, but he will learn to do that with more experience and a BETTER team around him. For now, he gives us a chance to win in circumstances that otheres ( Orton ) would have given up on. I respect him for that even though the stats show that as a negative.

When TT starts to get more concerned with his stats than his results it may not be a good thing. Since he is still learning I will give him a pass on that play. If he is still doing that in his 3rd or 4th years after a full off season of prep and (hopefully ) some other playmakers on his offense then I'll criticise him too.

And while swatting the ball out of the end zone would have been the correct play by MOST Qbs it showed some awareness of just how critical it was to not give up points to the Patriots at that time. It ended up meaning less becaude the Defense gave up too many points later....but it was important at the time and actually a great play to avoid the safety then .

On the other hand it was another Tebow mistake to put the ball on the ground on that play to begin with. He needs to start having better ball security under rush.

I wasn't knocking his will, and I'm not anti-Tebow. But there was a smarter option available, he missed it. I don't care about his stats and I'm glad he doesn't either however I'm also not going to praise him for making a mistake. I accept it and like I pointed out, mistakes happen so does ****. I take the good with the bad, but it doesn't mean we can willfully be blind to the mistakes.

And I hope you understand my sarcasm with the whole safety thing, that was determination and presence of mind that your right, most QBs would have conceded on.

And yes the ball control thing can be better, I don't think you're an idiot for pointing out a Tebow weakness.

MplsBronco
12-19-2011, 10:59 AM

It was 4th down you dip****.

TheReverend
12-19-2011, 11:09 AM

I agree with this 100%

canadianbroncosfan
12-19-2011, 11:12 AM
It was 4th down you dip****.

Okay before you comment on this retard, go down a few posts, watch the video, pause it at the 0:05 mark and see that Tebow could have RUN FORWARD. That's the point I'm making, so going backwards accomplished what, the further he got, the further from the first down he got. Like I said, I'd rather him show his skill and ability running forward and coming up a few yards short then whatever that was.

Pontius Pirate
12-19-2011, 11:13 AM
You guys are all morans. Tim Tebow is baby jesus' second cousin and we must have blind faith in him because he's 1) amazing and b) Tim Tebow. As I've said before:

1) He can't be measured in stats
2) He can't be compared to any other QB because he is Tim Tebow and related to Jesus
3) Tim Tebow
4)......?
5) Tim Tebow
6) 1+2+3+4+5 = Tim Tebow and therefore your argument is invalid Tim Tebow

Tim Tebow.

teknic
12-19-2011, 11:15 AM
Okay before you comment on this retard, go down a few posts, watch the video, pause it at the 0:05 mark and see that Tebow could have RUN FORWARD. That's the point I'm making, so going backwards accomplished what, the further he got, the further from the first down he got. Like I said, I'd rather him show his skill and ability running forward and coming up a few yards short then whatever that was.

I think Tebow realized that he needed to score on that play to have a chance at coming back, and he conceded that given the field position, he's more likely to score throwing the ball than running the ball. He hoped to draw enough defensive players towards him to leave someone open deep, it didn't work because a defender was able to run him down. Who cares? The play was meaningless in outcome of the game.

If you Tebow haters really want something to complain about, why not single out that terrible sack he gave up when he tried to scramble around in the pocket and ended up running right into a defender for a sack. That sack was on Tebow, not his offensive line. At least call him out on something that makes sense to complain about. Not a 4th and 18 at the end of a game we're losing badly.

Jay3
12-19-2011, 11:21 AM
That's the one situation where I can truly say "That's not a bad sack." You could see Tebow mad when he went down, and that's not because he was thinking "Oh, I took a 29 yard sack, what was I thinking, I should have thrown it away." He was thinking if he could have avoided that guy one more time, then all bets were off and he might have been able to find someone in the endzone.

MplsBronco
12-19-2011, 11:36 AM
I think Tebow realized that he needed to score on that play to have a chance at coming back, and he conceded that given the field position, he's more likely to score throwing the ball than running the ball. He hoped to draw enough defensive players towards him to leave someone open deep, it didn't work because a defender was able to run him down. Who cares? The play was meaningless in outcome of the game.

If you Tebow haters really want something to complain about, why not single out that terrible sack he gave up when he tried to scramble around in the pocket and ended up running right into a defender for a sack. That sack was on Tebow, not his offensive line. At least call him out on something that makes sense to complain about. Not a 4th and 18 at the end of a game we're losing badly.

Exactly, or criticize him on the play in the red zone early on, the shuttle pass to DT. He should have pitched it to the RB. Can't remember, but I think we kicked a FG on that possession. had it pitched it would have been a for sure first down if not TD. That was by far NOT Tebow's best game. A lot to be critical of but the guy is still young, still learning. That mad scramble on 4th down was not one of them. He also could of stepped up in the pocket earlier on several of occasions but I wonder how much of that is him being told to stay in the pocket.

canadianbroncosfan
12-19-2011, 11:41 AM
Exactly, or criticize him on the play in the red zone early on, the shuttle pass to DT. He should have pitched it to the RB. Can't remember, but I think we kicked a FG on that possession. had it pitched it would have been a for sure first down if not TD. That was by far NOT Tebow's best game. A lot to be critical of but the guy is still young, still learning. That mad scramble on 4th down was not one of them. He also could of stepped up in the pocket earlier on several of occasions but I wonder how much of that is him being told to stay in the pocket.

I wouldn't say "A lot" to be critical of, I agree not his best game but definitely not his worst. I would say he made "a few" mistakes.

teknic
12-19-2011, 11:50 AM

I was very encouraged by Tebow's throwing performance against the Pats though, for the most part. Quite a few of his incompletions were intentional throw-aways. In the first quarter, he was fitting the ball into some tight windows, and making quick decisions. He looked confident in his throwing ability, and trusted his reads. That running game and Tebow throwing out of play action is going to be deadly when the Broncos stop beating themselves with turnovers and penalties. That pass to Thomas up the sideline later in the game? That was his best throw as a pro in my opinion.

Tebow has a lot to work on, but it's always nice to see progress in the development of a young QB.

I was actually thinking the same thing about Tebow being told to stay in the pocket. I don't know if it's the case that he has been instructed to stay in the pocket more, or if he's just making an effort to prove he can win from the pocket, but the past few games it has seemed like he's hung in there. Staying in the pocket has lead to some good throws, but quite a few times yesterday, there was room for Tebow to run if he wanted it, but he didn't take it. I think he's more dangerous to defend if he's a threat to run on every play. Just ask Oakland and KC.

canadianbroncosfan
12-19-2011, 11:53 AM
I was very encouraged by Tebow's throwing performance against the Pats though, for the most part. Quite a few of his incompletions were intentional throw-aways. In the first quarter, he was fitting the ball into some tight windows, and making quick decisions. He looked confident in his throwing ability, and trusted his reads. That running game and Tebow throwing out of play action is going to be deadly when the Broncos stop beating themselves with turnovers and penalties. That pass to Thomas up the sideline later in the game? That was his best throw as a pro in my opinion.

Tebow has a lot to work on, but it's always nice to see progress in the development of a young QB.

I was actually thinking the same thing about Tebow being told to stay in the pocket. I don't know if it's the case that he has been instructed to stay in the pocket more, or if he's just making an effort to prove he can win from the pocket, but the past few games it has seemed like he's hung in there. Staying in the pocket has lead to some good throws, but quite a few times yesterday, there was room for Tebow to run if he wanted it, but he didn't take it. I think he's more dangerous to defend if he's a threat to run on every play. Just ask Oakland and KC.

His throwing was greatly improved and you're right about his incompletions. He learned to throw it away after that pick against the Bears. It also helped showcase Tebow as a passer in the fact that DT wasn't dropping wide open passes.

OrangeSe7en
12-19-2011, 12:14 PM

One of the best plays of the game was when Tebow prevented that safety. The pressure knocked the ball on his hand and he scooped it up near the back line and passed it out of the endzone. Amazing play.

OrangeSe7en
12-19-2011, 12:16 PM

This applies to practically every QB who has only had 12 starts under their belts.

Vine
12-19-2011, 12:18 PM
[QUOTE=canadianbroncosfan;3427138]Instead what, an epic fail that he will be criticized for. He ran the wrong way the entire time, trying to avoid a sack that inevitably happened and wasn't even looking to make a play.

Congratulations for becoming the most stupidist, idiotic member of this forum. You should be proud.

OrangeCrush2724
12-19-2011, 12:22 PM

I heard Tebow's $h*t smells like roses too...

canadianbroncosfan
12-19-2011, 12:22 PM
Congratulations for becoming the most stupidist, idiotic member of this forum. You should be proud.

No sir congratulations to you for being the second stupid, idiotic member on this forum today to not understand sarcasm. That's why that sentence was followed by the word IDIOT.

BroncoMan4ever
12-19-2011, 12:26 PM

the game was over. it was nice to see a QB fighting that much on a game that was already decided, after the last several seasons of seeing QBs who would have just given up the moment they felt the pressure.

the outcome of the play sucked, but iit was still nice to see us having a QB battle like that until the clock read 0:00

BroncoMan4ever
12-19-2011, 12:28 PM
I heard Tebow's $h*t smells like roses too...

i actually bought my girlfriend some of the Tebow **** perfume. it does smell pretty nice.

canadianbroncosfan
12-19-2011, 12:30 PM
the game was over. it was nice to see a QB fighting that much on a game that was already decided, after the last several seasons of seeing QBs who would have just given up the moment they felt the pressure.

the outcome of the play sucked, but iit was still nice to see us having a QB battle like that until the clock read 0:00

Okay for like the fourth time, I am not knocking Tim Tebow's will, he has tons of it. I was criticizing Tebow for missing a wide open gap to the left and trying to run FORWARD to try and get the first down. He didn't absolutely need a score on that down, he needed a first down.

BroncoMan4ever
12-19-2011, 12:31 PM
His throwing was greatly improved and you're right about his incompletions. He learned to throw it away after that pick against the Bears. It also helped showcase Tebow as a passer in the fact that DT wasn't dropping wide open passes.

we need to get Decker more involved also. his game would be a real asset on converting 3rd downs. DT is getting noticed so much because Decker running up the middle of the field is drawing attention away from DT for even a slight moment gives DT the opportunity to creat some separation.

that long sideline reception of DT in the 4th quarter illustrates my point perfectly.

canadianbroncosfan
12-19-2011, 12:32 PM
we need to get Decker more involved also. his game would be a real asset on converting 3rd downs. DT is getting noticed so much because Decker running up the middle of the field is drawing attention away from DT for even a slight moment gives DT the opportunity to creat some separation.

that long sideline reception of DT in the 4th quarter illustrates my point perfectly.

That and Decker was blocking the **** out of the Pats linebackers and secondary.

ScottXray
12-19-2011, 01:01 PM

While there was a good hole there there was also a LB who was spying on Tebow ( standing next to the ref). It is no sure thing that Tebow would have been able to get the 1st by running, as the LB had the angle and would have run that way as soon as Tebow started forward. It also was a called pass and the hole was there almost immediately ( 1.5 sec) after the snap. Tebow would have had to commit to the run right away. So, while you have a point about the hole, the first down is not a given, and as we know a first down HAD to be made. If Tebow had not retreated so much and could have found someone open ( and just where WERE our receivers?...even when he kept retreating I didn't see anyone trying to give him an outlet to throw to by coming back to him) there was about the same chance on a pass .

Frankly our recievers don't get separation easily and we need to improve that aspect of our game or Tebow will continue to have to run around behind the line to buy time.

canadianbroncosfan
12-19-2011, 01:16 PM
While there was a good hole there there was also a LB who was spying on Tebow ( standing next to the ref). It is no sure thing that Tebow would have been able to get the 1st by running, as the LB had the angle and would have run that way as soon as Tebow started forward. It also was a called pass and the hole was there almost immediately ( 1.5 sec) after the snap. Tebow would have had to commit to the run right away. So, while you have a point about the hole, the first down is not a given, and as we know a first down HAD to be made. If Tebow had not retreated so much and could have found someone open ( and just where WERE our receivers?...even when he kept retreating I didn't see anyone trying to give him an outlet to throw to by coming back to him) there was about the same chance on a pass .

Frankly our recievers don't get separation easily and we need to improve that aspect of our game or Tebow will continue to have to run around behind the line to buy time.

I've said several times that it isn't a guarantee, BUT it was a better option to try IMO. And MO stems from the lack of separation ability our WRs seem to have at time.

canadianbroncosfan
12-19-2011, 01:20 PM
I've said several times that it isn't a guarantee, BUT it was a better option to try IMO. And MO stems from the lack of separation ability our WRs seem to have at time.

That and our QB is Tim mother fuggin Tebow

OrangeSe7en
12-19-2011, 01:20 PM

There have been several times when Tebow gives WRs all day to become open but they fail to.

Vine
12-19-2011, 02:07 PM
Did we have someone a couple messages ago quoting himself?

Strange

canadianbroncosfan
12-19-2011, 02:12 PM
Did we have someone a couple messages ago quoting himself?

Strange

Ah didn't respond to my rebuttal to you? I'd hate calling someone an idiot because I didn't get what they were saying and looking like a tool too.

DarkHorse
12-19-2011, 02:15 PM

Yeah I agree, that sack changed the entire game. Damn you Tebow.

canadianbroncosfan
12-19-2011, 02:18 PM
Yeah I agree, that sack changed the entire game. Damn you Tebow.

Before we get into this again, please read more than the first seven points.

DarkHorse
12-19-2011, 02:19 PM
Before we get into this again, please read more than the first seven points.

Why? The first post set the tone for this ignorant thread, no need to waddle thru 4 foot of **** to know it stinks.

canadianbroncosfan
12-19-2011, 02:25 PM
Why? The first post set the tone for this ignorant thread, no need to waddle thru 4 foot of **** to know it stinks.

Okay well ignorance is bliss I suppose. I was essentially saying that Tebow had the option to run it FORWARD and have a good shot at a first down, then running backwards did. I was not questioning Tebow's will or that it cost us the game.

DrFate
12-19-2011, 02:27 PM
I was essentially saying that Tebow had the option to run it FORWARD and have a good shot at a first down, then running backwards did.

It was 4th and 17 and he had 3 Patriot defenders in the backfield. Short of flying over them with winged sandals, I'm not sure how he runs for a first on that play.

canadianbroncosfan
12-19-2011, 02:36 PM
It was 4th and 17 and he had 3 Patriot defenders in the backfield. Short of flying over them with winged sandals, I'm not sure how he runs for a first on that play.

Okay

DrFate
12-19-2011, 02:41 PM
Okay

I can't defend the WR receivers - but I seriously doubt Tebow could get 17 yards when the D is almost certainly playing a soft zone (and will let him get 7-10 yards and then make the tackle)

SonOfLe-loLang
12-19-2011, 02:42 PM
why are we arguing so much about a play that is virtually inconsequential to anything

SonOfLe-loLang
12-19-2011, 02:42 PM
You should put a nice big red circle around 41-23 with 2:28 remaining

canadianbroncosfan
12-19-2011, 02:45 PM
I can't defend the WR receivers - but I seriously doubt Tebow could get 17 yards when the D is almost certainly playing a soft zone (and will let him get 7-10 yards and then make the tackle)

I would say the same with the TD play against the Jets, and I'd of been wrong. Like I've said tons, nope it wasn't guaranteed.

Think about it, after running back 20 yards, even if he is able to get a pass off or find a hole then, he isn't get 37 yards on a pass or a run at that point.

canadianbroncosfan
12-19-2011, 02:46 PM

Umm we live in Tebow land and miracles can happen.

canadianbroncosfan
12-19-2011, 02:48 PM

And yes I was kidding. The play was inconsequential to the outcome of the game. That has already been discussed however this thread is about THAT play.

Rohirrim
12-19-2011, 03:20 PM
Actually, it's about Tebow tying a record. Maybe not a record you want to tie, but what the hell. It was funny, in a futile gesture sort of way. But there's always something to send the girls into hysterics around here.

houghtam
12-19-2011, 03:32 PM

OH NO NOT MORE AMMO FOR THE HATERS, THAT WILL AFFECT OUR WIN LOSS RECORD.

Oh wait.

Arkie
12-19-2011, 03:45 PM
I doubt any other QB could have kept that play alive as long as Tebow. Maybe Vick

Vine
12-19-2011, 03:50 PM
why are we arguing so much about a play that is virtually inconsequential to anything

I don't think it was inconsequential to anything. Kick the ****ing FG, Denver lines up for an onside kick with about 2:20 left, recover that and wa-laa!!! Denver is in the EXACT same situation they were in last week against Chicago, and early in the season against Miami.

MplsBronco
12-19-2011, 03:54 PM
OH NO NOT MORE AMMO FOR THE HATERS, THAT WILL AFFECT OUR WIN LOSS RECORD.

Oh wait.

I want the haters to keep on hating, actually. I was a little unnerved with everyone starting to jump on the bandwagon. Tebow seems to do better with all the negative hate. When the Pats were complimentary of him I knew we were in trouble. I hope people keep doubting.

Steve Prefontaine
12-19-2011, 05:18 PM
Actually, it's about Tebow tying a record. Maybe not a record you want to tie, but what the hell. It was funny, in a futile gesture sort of way. But there's always something to send the girls into hysterics around here.

Oh hell yeah. Hilarious. Man, I read OP like 5 times and just laughed my ass off.

Just a funny little thing you took the time to look up and post. Definitely.

Rohirrim
12-19-2011, 05:36 PM
Oh hell yeah. Hilarious. Man, I read OP like 5 times and just laughed my ass off.

Just a funny little thing you took the time to look up and post. Definitely.

I must be a... a... a hater! Oh boo hoo hoo.

Steve Prefontaine
12-19-2011, 05:43 PM

Huh?

Steve Prefontaine
12-19-2011, 05:47 PM

Oh, you took my post as sarcasm?

Actually, I just reread OP and laughed again. You are a funny dude. Keep posting your fresh, funny takes. :peace:

broncogary
12-19-2011, 05:51 PM
Cares? Nobody cares, other than it was one of the funnier things I've ever seen in a game, and by that time in that game, it was a welcome relief. ;D

Pretty cool that it hasn't been done since 1972. If I remember correctly, that was the year the Dolphins had the undefeated season, so nobody cared then either.

Except that sack came in a losing effort to the Cowboys in the SB, and they went undefeated in the following season.

Man-Goblin
12-19-2011, 10:33 PM
If you're a Bronco fan, you're hoping this play is the equivalent of Elway lining up under the guard.

spdirty
12-19-2011, 10:38 PM
It sucked because it cost my fantasy team. It's OK though, I still won. :-)

barryr
12-19-2011, 10:40 PM
Too much Tebow as some complain, then they post more Tebow threads about nothing. Great thinking going on around here.