PDA

View Full Version : Jeremiah Johnson????

KevinJames
12-19-2011, 03:10 AM
What happened to Jeremiah Johnson?

He had that one 25 yd run where he showed a nice burst and we don't see him again for the rest of the game.....I thought for sure he would see the ball more after McGahee got hurt and Ball fumbled

did I miss something did he get hurt on that one run?

I feel like he needs to get some more snaps hes got more speed than any of our RBs and something that could flourish in this offense is speedy threat at RB, because we get so many wide open holes and spring big runs but most of the time its just a big gain instead of a run to the endzone for 6, I know I am going a little off topic here but do you guys feel we lack a breakaway player at RB? I know JJ isn't the fastest but hes got some nice speed.

DenverBound
12-19-2011, 04:32 AM
He deserves a shot...

canadianbroncosfan
12-19-2011, 07:19 AM
Yeah was wondering that, especially after the Ball fumble. A guy has a great, long rush and gets benched as a reward? Fox, you're doing it wrong.

Garcia Bronco
12-19-2011, 03:14 PM
that Ball fumble was a good play by the defense

ZONA
12-19-2011, 08:57 PM
Not sure what's going on with JJ. Maybe it's a case where he just isn't picking the plays up fast enough or something. He's had some nice moments. I think Ball has had some nice moments also but I'd lean towards JJ since I do think he's got that extra burst.

BroncoBeavis
12-19-2011, 09:17 PM
Not sure what's going on with JJ. Maybe it's a case where he just isn't picking the plays up fast enough or something. He's had some nice moments. I think Ball has had some nice moments also but I'd lean towards JJ since I do think he's got that extra burst.

Seemed like there was a play where he thought he was supposed to be in (after his big run) and the sideline was calling for him to come out, and he wasn't very happy about it.

Don't remember seeing much from him after that point. Not sure what's going on there. I'd definitely like to see him get more touches, but I've said that before :)

TheChamp24
12-19-2011, 09:21 PM
If Shanahan was the coach, we would've seen a heavy dose of Johnson yesterday thats for sure. That guy could not stand a RB fumbling the ball.

Taco John
12-19-2011, 09:22 PM
He must be missing assignments. Why else wouldn't they have used him after the Ball fumble?

Paladin
12-19-2011, 10:25 PM
He ran the read option at Oregon.......

Drek
12-20-2011, 04:39 AM
I'm sure there is something about Johnson v. Ball that makes them keep going to Ball. Because it sure isn't a matter of athleticism. I recall one play in particular yesterday where Ball spun away from a tackle and had about 5 yards of open field before the next defender. He still hadn't gotten a good head of steam built up by the time he got there. Dude has no burst at all. plodding between the tackles type who isn't as big and powerful as those guys need to be.

Broncbow
12-20-2011, 05:19 AM
If Shanahan was the coach, we would've seen a heavy dose of Johnson yesterday thats for sure. That guy could not stand a RB fumbling the ball.

Fox is a horrible coach. how incompetent can you get?